Wonderful Daddy Issues

Story Info
Finger fucked in public was only the beginning.
9.6k words
4.7
39.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers

I can't deny it. The vacation was fateful and changed the course of my life.

I was at the Fire Island beach, a place that a co-worker recommended. While he did snicker when he said it was ideal for a guy like me, it sounded ideal for a much-needed break. Although I had never heard of the place, based on his recommendation and the fact that I had no other plans, I decided to try it out.

Tired from a long 6 months of non-stop daily construction meetings, changes to the design and build drawings, finally getting the project through funding, I was spent.

I lay in the sun, my speedo the only thing I was wearing at the time. Having had enough sun on my chest and face, I rolled over on my stomach.

I thought how wonderful it would be to have shared this vacation with someone. I had no one in my life at the time. I honestly have never been in a relationship. I lay there thinking about being with someone special, having sex with a person other than my hand.

I must have fallen asleep because out of nowhere I felt hands on my back. I tried to turn to see who was violating my personal space but strong hands held me in place. "Shh, baby. Let daddy protect you from sun burn.

I have to admit that his hands, massaging my back as he applied the sunscreen felt very good. I could feel the stress leaving my neck and shoulders and felt more relaxed than ever.

I didn't resist when he spread my legs a little. His hands were magic.

When he got to the inside of my knees, my dick responded. I was surprised because I'd never been with a man before, never. I had dated a couple women and found sex with them to be adequate, but I wasn't a puss hound by any stretch. One date with me was enough for them to start seeing other people.

All that said, I had never given any thought of being with a man, a dude.

I wasn't thinking about that now as his hands began a soft sensuous caressing of my inner thighs. I heard myself moan in appreciation and opened my legs a little further apart.

I remember how wonderful it felt when he reached the bottom of my buttocks. His strong hands kneading me. I knew I had pushed back wanting more. I didn't fight it when his hand reached under me and cupped my balls just before he squeezed my erection.

"My baby girl likes what her daddy is doing."

I heard him refer to me as his girl but as my arousal grew, my rational thoughts diminished. "Yes, daddy," I groaned.

I felt his hand slip under the bottom of my speedo. He squeezed and kneaded my butt. "Nice ass, baby girl."

I didn't answer. I was holding my breath hoping that he would do what I thought he was going to do to me.

Still, when his finger probed my anus, I heard myself squeak, "No, please."

My words fell on deaf ears. His finger entered me. The sunscreen acted as a lube and it felt wonderful.

He began to slowly finger fuck me eliciting moans from me. I almost squealed out loud when I felt his second finger in me. My mind grew hazy and lust filled. I was not able to control myself. At that moment, I was his and he knew it.

I raised my ass and attempted to get on my hands and knees, but daddy pushed my shoulders down so that only my big round bottom was up and humping back on his invading digits

I turned my face from side to side, grunting and groaning, dimly aware of others walking past and witnessing me being sodomized. Nothing and no one mattered at that point.

When I turned to face my left, I saw knees by my head. Daddy positioned himself so that I could get a look at the bulge in his swimsuit. I wanted to bury my face in his crotch, something I'd never thought I'd ever find exciting.

But his hand on my upper back held me in place as he continued to finger fuck me until I began to cum.

Right there in public, I had the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life. I kept bucking and thrusting my ass back at his hand. The side of my speedo had slipped up and half my bottom was exposed. I cared not the least. All I could concentrate on was the wonderful orgasm daddy was giving me. I screamed into my blanket before actually biting it.

When he pulled his hand away, I collapsed in best after-glow ever. I lay there with a smile on my face feeling like a new man.

When at last I pulled myself together I sat up and looked for the man who calls himself daddy. But I was alone on my blanket, no one near me.

Had I dreamed it? Was it my imagination?

I could feel my anus quivering and knew that someone had been there. After several minutes, I gathered myself and my things and returned to the condo I'd rented for the week.

It was a lovely way to start my well-deserved vacation though it did occur to me that a strange man, finger fucking me on a public beach was most unusual.

I showered and rinsed out my cum filled speedo and took a nap. Waking at 5, I looked at the literature provided by the rental agency and selected a restaurant near-by.

Being summer, the place was crowded. Families with children over ran the place. Figuring that all restaurants would be filled the same, I opted to eat in the lounge.

I was sitting at the bar sipping on a Daiquiri and waiting for my crab salad when a large nicely dressed and very good-looking gentleman sat down beside me.

We nodded at each other in acknowledgement of each other's presence. He ordered a dirty martini and the blackened grouper.

His drink came and we sat in silence for a few minutes. Being crowded, our server already told us there would be a twenty-minute wait for our orders.

"Look, a table over there just opened up. Join me?"

I looked and saw that one of those high tables you find in many bars had indeed become available. "We'd better hurry," I said standing up.

We claimed the table and I watched as he went back to tell the bartender where we had moved to.

When he came back, he introduced himself to me. "I'm Harold but you can call me Hal."

I shook his hand and told him my name is johnnie.

Hal was probably 20 years older than me. The gray temples gave him a distinguished look. He was broad shouldered and his handshake firm.

I would say that he was probably 6" taller than me and weighed maybe 180, another 45 pounds heavier than I am wet.

We talked about the beach and the crowds. He asked if I met anyone or had any unusual experiences while I was on the beach.

"Uh, no. Not really," I lied.

"Funny, johnnie. I think we've already met."

It took me a minute befoe I comprehended what he was saying. "That was you?" I blushed.

Hal reached across the table and put his hand on top of mine. "It was baby. I apologize if you are offended in any way. I simply was unable to resist such a lovely body."

Again, I blushed. "Thank you, Hal, or should I call you daddy?"

Hal smiled and interlocked his finger with mine. "I'd like that baby. I would love to be your daddy."

I didn't know what to say. I never thought of being with a man before, but I had to admit it to myself, the orgasm Hal had given me earlier was the best.

"Hal, er, um daddy, what does you being my daddy mean?"

His other hand moved to my face. He held my cheek and chin using his thumb to outline my lips.

"So soft and plump," he sighed avoiding my question.

I asked it again, though it was hard to talk with his thumb on my mouth. "What does you being my daddy mean?"

"I think we would be better served to have this conversation later, perhaps in my condo."

"Maybe," I said non-committal.

"Did you like what I did for you today?"

"It was okay," I said being coy.

"It was the first time anyone played with that pussy you're sitting on, I'll bet."

"Maybe," I said still being cute.

"Maybe I'll warm that fat ass up if you don't start giving me straight answers, bitch."

The way he said that made me tingle inside. Hal was a man's man. I could sense his impatience with me. "Yes daddy. That was my first time."

"Good. Now we're getting somewhere. Are you hard right now?"

I was surprised to see that I was. "Yes, daddy," I said quietly.

Our meals finally came. We ate quickly. Daddy wanted to get me off somewhere private. I could only imagine what was in-store for me.

What's more, and I know this sounds crazy, I wanted to be alone with him too. He made me curious about me being his and then there was my still intermittent quivering anus.

Daddy led me to his condo. It was much like the one I rented except it had a doorman. "I see you rented one like I did," I said making nervous conversation.

"No baby. I don't rent. This is mine. The one you rented in that other building is mine as well."

Daddy pointed to an ottoman and told me to kneel beside it. He sat in the chair in front of the ottoman and looked at me as though he was studying me sizing me up.

"You asked what it means to be your daddy. Well young lady, like all daddies, it falls to me to teach you, train you, mold and groom you to be the best possible johnnie. It is also my duty to correct you, punish you, and see to it that you learn to respect real men."

I was surprised to hear all that. Surprised and somehow a little turned on. "Daddy, I'm a grown man."

"Oh, really? You consider yourself a man?"

Caught off guard, I stuttered, "I am."

"Strip baby. Take off your clothes and show daddy just how much of a man you are."

When I hesitated, daddy became more forceful. "You can get naked now or you can get the fuck out of my apartment and out of my sight."

My fingers trembled as I unbuttoned my shirt. Don't ask me why I stayed and did as I was told. There was something about being in his presence that was almost magnetic for me.

Daddy was watching me closely and I had a difficult time of making eye contact with him.

I kicked off my loafers and unbuttoned my pants. I must have shown some hesitation because I heard daddy clear his voice and knew he was becoming impatient with me.

I dropped my khakis and stood there in my boxer shorts.

"You're not finished."

"But, Hal, er, um daddy. Do I have to?"

"Five, four, three...."

I pulled my boxers off before daddy reached two.

"That's better. Now let's have a look at you."

Daddy had me pose in some very degrading positions.

I was bent over at the waist, daddy standing behind me caressing my rear end. "Nice pussy baby girl. This is your best feature. Tell me sweetheart, does everyone in your family have such a sexy bottom?"

"Mother said I got it from my father, daddy."

"I bet you did. Why did your mother have to tell you that? Did daddy run off?"

"This is kind of embarrassing, daddy. Mother said my father would rather suck cocks than fuck a pussy."

"Oooh. Nice. I bet your fat ass isn't the only thing you got from your father, is it? How many cocks have you sucked, baby girl?"

"Sir! None. I nav have and never will."

Daddy chuckled before telling me that we'd see soon enough.

"You like this don't you, baby girl?"

"No sir. I find it very embarrassing."

"Then tell daddy, why is your little clitty hard?"

To my shock and horror, I looked down and saw my 5" boner standing tall. "I don't know, daddy."

""I'll tell you why, baby. You want a man, a real man to claim your feminine ass. You need a man to show you who and what you are, and you know in your heart that man is me."

I covered my eyes and wept.

"Go on, girl, let your tears out. After tonight any masculinity you might have will leave your body as surely as your tears are now."

I wanted to get dressed and flee but I didn't. I knew daddy was right. I had been aimless. I had been raised by women, mother, two aunts, and a stern grandmother who liked nothing better than to send me out to cut a switch from her weeping willow tree. She brandished that gleefully when she felt the need to correct me, and she felt I required correcting frequently.

Grandmother taught me to be agreeable, obedient, and above all, meek.

Oh yeah, I got an education and became an architect, but I was never comfortable socially. After failing at dating, I more or less became a loner; an island unto myself. I had a steady job and a good income. And though I worked well beside and with others, being comfortable in a professional environment was all I had going for me.

Daddy was right. I was looking for guidance, someone to steer me in the right direction. I wanted someone who could bring out the best in me, make me into someone that could be important to someone else.

I looked around gathering myself. Daddy had left the room. I waited quietly.

When he returned, daddy was wearing only his robe.

"Come here, girl," he said extending his hand.

I took his hand and he led me to the full-length mirror in the hall. "Look at you. Tell me what you see."

By now my erection had slipped away and my dick was its usual turtle head. "I see me, daddy."

A swat on my bottom let me know I had not given him the answer he was looking for.

"I see a thin, 24-year-old man. My upper body is narrower than my hips."

"Okay, we're getting somewhere. Tell me, do you see any pubic hair?"

"Um, no."

"How about chest hair?"

"Daddy, please. Stop teasing me. You know there isn't any hair on my chest."

"That's right. No hair on your legs and arms. either." He took my arms from the back and raised them. "And no underarm hair."

"What I see in that mirror, johnnie is a princess. Your lack of testosterone. You have child bearing hips and the lips of a compliant cock sucker. There's more woman in your reflection than man."

Daddy let my arms dropped and moved in close behind me. He put both his arms around me. One hand began to toy with my nipples. "Nice large areolas, baby," he said gently pinching one.

His other hand traveled down my stomach, and I watched in the mirror as his large hand cupped my balls, completely engulfing my private parts.

He tucked his thumb in and parted his index and middle fingers. "Looks just like a pussy doesn't it, baby?"

I nodded, beginning to uderstand what I was.

His thumb and index finger began to pull on my dick. Between his pulling on me down there and playing with my nipples, I was erect again very quickly.

I felt his cock pressing against me, pressing between the cheeks of my bottom. I remembered how good it felt earlier today when he fingered me back there.

Daddy pulled open his robe. I saw a robust and handsome man, a full head taller than me, a broad hairy chest starring into my eyes through the mirror.

I couldn't help myself. When his hand returned to pinch my nipples a little harder, a groan escaped me. I reached back and felt for his cock.

Rock hard and hot. My hand just barely went all the way around it.

Daddy turned me sideways. I looked up at him expecting maybe a kiss. Instead, he pressed down on my shoulders to my knees.

There, with his cock in my face I knew what he wanted. More surprising, I knew what I wanted.

Daddy took his cock in his hand and rubbed it all over my face. I opened my mouth trying to catch his member between my lips as daddy chuckled but kept me from putting my mouth on the object of my new-found desire.

"Seems there's more of your father in you besides that fat ass," he whispered. "Tell me, baby. Tell daddy what you want."

I looked up at daddy pleading with my eyes but I couldn't say the words.

"Tell me baby girl. Tell daddy you want his cock."

"I do," I hissed. "I want it daddy."

"Say it, baby. Say the words."

"Your cock," I managed to croak. "I want your cock, daddy."

"Of course, you do my sweet faggot, of course you do. But first there are some things we need to discuss. Things you need to understand. Come with me."

Daddy walked back out into his living room and stood in front of the chair. He used his foot to push the ottoman aside and pointed to place on the floor between his knees. "On your knees, baby girl."

I knelt before him. Once again, he took his cock in hand and teased me. He rubbed it over my eyes, leaving them moist with his leaking passion. "Look at you. A few minutes ago you said you'd never suck a cock. Has that changed?"

"Yes, daddy," I whispered hoarsely.

Daddy just grinned. "If you want to be a cock sucker, who am I to say no? But understand this, baby girl. If I let you suck my cock and eat my cum, you will belong to me. You will come to me when I call. You will dress as I wish when you're with me. You'll call me daddy regardless whether we're alone or not."

His cock paused near my lips. I quickly kissed it in confirmation and pulled back. "I understand, daddy." But I didn't really understand the ramifications of my pledge.

When daddy permitted me to take his cock between my lips, it was an epiphany. The hot throbbing cock felt simply made for my mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed making love to my new daddy. I devoted my entire being at that moment to his cock.

I never could have imagined how wonderful I'd feel or how exciting it was for me to aggressively suck a cock. But it was all that and more.

I put both hands on daddy taut ass and pulled him to me. I wanted to devour his cock, make it mine.

I knew I was doing a good job from the noises daddy made and the names he was calling me. I reveled in being called his cock sucker. I was totally aroused when daddy told me I'd be sucking cocks for the rest of my life. He growled that he'd share me with his friends, show off my skills at giving head to complete strangers. Make me his whore. So many names and things, so dirty, so very nasty nearly pushed me beyond my mental capacity to understand it all.

Daddy took me by my hair and pulled my head back. I was looking up, directly into his eyes. "Suck my balls bitch," he growled. Then he stepped forward smothering me, pulling my face deep into his crotch.

I learned at that precise moment that I enjoyed being used as his plaything. I was daddy's little faggot, his submissive cock sucker and I loved it.

I lavished his scrotum with licks and kisses. I heard myself moaning with his nut sac in my mouth.

Pulling my face off his balls, daddy shoved his cock down my throat. He passed my gag reflex and began to use my mouth as his pussy.

I knelt there letting him take his pleasure from me. He pumped and fucked, snarled and growled and all I could do was make mewling sounds.

I had completely surrendered to cock and found it liberating.

He didn't tell me when he was going to cum. All at once he roared and grabbed my head and held me with his cock twitching and pulsing deep in my throat.

Finally satiated, daddy pulled his limp wet cock from my tortured throat and wiped it on my face, leaving thin trails of residual sperm. "I've marked you baby girl. You're mine now."

I thanked him not knowing what being owned by a daddy really meant.

I was disappointed when daddy forbade me to cum. I begged him to finger my bottom again, but he denied me my relief. "Baby girl. you are so much more than that. You will quickly learn and understand your role is to make others cum. You will forever avail yourself to real men who you will use your body for their pleasure, not yours."

Daddy was sitting in his chair with me kneeling between his knees. He explained my future, opening my eyes to the wonderful and fulfilling life of a sissy.

I lapped and kissed the head of his dangling cock as daddy told me like it was going to be.

He said I no longer had choices to make. My direction, my actions would be made for me by men who are so much more than I. It was from men like daddy that I'd take direction from, never again doing my own thinking.

"A cock sucker like you may have a high IQ but like all sissies, you need guidance. When all you can concentrate on is the next cock to suck, it's up to real men to do your thinking for you."

His words were both demeaning and exciting. It was like daddy had a window into my soul. He touched feelings and emotions in me I didn't know existed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers