Wonderful Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful bitch like you going around naked in a club full of guys. You ought to be spanked for such crude behavior."

"Promises, promises, big man," I hissed.

"I'll show you promises, you sexy whore."

Frank grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap where he sat in a chair in front of the open window. Leaving my panty in place, he first caressed my bottom. He was working me into a lather, with his soft touch.

The sudden crack and simultaneous pain on my buttocks let me know Frank was making good on his word.

He rained down spank after spank, slowly, not really hard, stopping only to caress me there before resuming my spanking.

He slowly and deliberately warmed my ass up, turning me into a twitchy, jiggling batch of horny bitch.

He would spank and stop, caress, spank and stop, filling me with crazed lust that had me begging him to spank me harder and fuck me at the same time.

I almost came in my panties as Frank was tending to my bottom. He finally stopped and I hurriedly knelt between his legs and nearly tore open his trousers to get to his cock.

No words were said as I swallowed his manhood down to his pelvis. He sat there, regal, like a king getting his due.

I moved down to put my face on his balls, tonguing and licking and feeling his squirm.

Frank stopped me so he could get undressed. I sat back on my haunches and watched the handsome man remove his clothing. His cock was a nice 8" and stuck out hard and high from his body.

When Frank was fully undressed, he reached for my hand and helped me up off the floor.

He led me up the stairs into a fabulous bedroom fit for royalty. The huge round bed faced another wall of windows. He pulled back the bed spread and lay back against the headboard propped up by pillows.

Still no spoken words were necessary. I crawled back between his legs and began where I left off. As I lick and kissed his big balls, Frank used his feet to push his ass up giving me access to his most private part.

I knew what he wanted and thought it the nastiest, most dirty thing I'd ever do as I stabbed his anus with my tongue.

"Ooooh, yeah, bitch. Suck my ass baby," he groaned the first sounds he made since he warmed my bottom up.

I jacked his sexy cock and tongued his asshole for several minutes reveling in the perverse pleasure we were both getting.

"Get on my cock, baby. Suck it."

I licked my way over his balls and up the hot throbbing shaft. I tongued around the flared head before once again swallowing his member. Bobbing my head up and down while rolling his balls in my hand, Frank told he was going to cum.

Argh, God," He grunted. He held my head and humped his hips up and down fucking my face.

Just like when daddy fucked my mouth, there is no feeling in the world like when a man, a real man uses your mouth like his personal pussy and fills it with cum. A sense of pride washed over me, knowing it was me who pleasured him to the point where he could do nothing else but reward me with his sperm.

I suckled Frank until he was soft tasting his offering, savoring the thick tangy ejaculate.

I lay with my head on his chest as Frank basked in euphoric afterglow of his orgasm. He toyed with my nipples and asked who taught me to suck cocks like that.

"No one taught me, Franklin. Daddy said I have an innate talent and need to please real men like you."

I was waiting and hoping Frank would fuck me or even blow me but he said if I wanted, I could beat off in the bathroom. He seemed satisfied to lay there and fall asleep.

Needing relief, I went to his master bath and fucked some wadded-up toilet paper until at last my aching balls were empty.

I took off my shoes and tube top and crawled into bed beside Frank. I fell asleep to his snoring.

The next morning, we were awakened by a maid who surprised me when she announced that coffee was ready. I looked around and didn't see Frank.

I was rubbing the sleep from my eyes when Frank appeared coming out of the En suite bathroom in a beautiful silk dressing gown. "Ready for some coffee baby?"

"Franklin, I can't go down there dressed like this."

"Sure you can baby doll. Maria has seen it all."

Frank left me to think about it. Finally, after 10 minutes I pulled on my tube top, stepped into my pretty shoes, pulled my panties out of the crack of my ass. Fixing my mussed up hair as best I could, I made my way down the long spiral staircase. I found Frank in the kitchen and joined him at the marble table.

"Ah, the Senorita has joined us. Coffee Senorita?" the maid asked.

"Um please, uh, por favor, Ma'am."

She poured me a cup of coffee and indicated where the cream and sugar were on the table. Not saying a word, she seemed not to notice my state of undress.

"Told you, she's seen it all baby," Frank smiled. "Thank you for last night. I've called you an Uber. It's on my account so don't worry about tipping the driver."

It took only 10 minutes before we heard the horn. Humiliated to the max, I walked to the Uber. He knew where to take me. I guess Frank had entered my destination.

More humiliation was in store for me as I walked up to the Condo. The doorman was gracious as he held the door for me. "Good morning, Miss," he smiled.

"Yes, it is. Thank you, sir."

Fortunately, no one was in the elevator as I rode up to Frank's apartment sparing me more humiliation.

I stumbled into the apartment and went to the bedroom looking for my daddy.

I found him sprawled out on the bed. Beside him was that beautiful mocha lady from the club. She too was naked. The sheet was down below her magnificent breasts which were blessed with nipples that had to be an inch long and fat.

I had mixed emotions seeing them together like that. I knew daddy was a real man and could and would do as he wanted. But his being with a woman made me feel somewhat insecure.... and jealous.

"Daddy?" I called quietly.

Daddy stirred, saw me and smiled. "Come here baby girl," he said pulling the sheet aside. "I have a surprise for you."

I curled up beside daddy who asked how my night went. "Franklin was nice, daddy. I love his house."

"Sure you did. It's a nice little place."

Our quiet talk must have awakened Cassandra. "Hello sweetie," she smiled at me. She made no effort to cover her breasts.

When she saw me staring, she grinned. "Like what you see young lady?"

"They're beautiful, Cassandra."

"Come here baby," she said reaching for me. Cassandra pulled my face into her breasts and told me to suck her nipples.

Cradling me like a nursing baby, Cassandra cooed as I gently suckled until her nipple grew to almost two inches.

I felt her pushing my head down and tried a bit to resist. "Go on, johnnie," I heard daddy tell me. "Do what she wants."

Cassandra pushed my face down her tummy as she pulled away the sheet that was covering her lower body.

"Oh my God," I thought. When she moved the sheets off her body, there, laying across her thigh was the most beautiful caramel colored cock. Cassandra was clean shaven down there and her cock and balls were gorgeous.

It may have been rude of me not to ask but I slid down and took her beautiful cock in my little hand.

"Told you I had a surprise for you, baby. Go on. Suck her cock."

I could spend hours detailing how beautiful her cock was. Thick, hot, and throbbing. Looking up at a beautiful woman with big breasts and a wonderful cock was the most thrilling event of my new life.

As I licked and sucked, daddy moved to her breasts, taking over when I had been. "Bite me, Hal. Do momma like you know she loves."

I had a sudden inspiration. Pushing upon Cassandra's legs, I began to kiss her big round buttocks. I heard her make a croaking kind of noise and she pulled my face between her butt cheeks. "Do momma, baby girl. Eat momma's ass like a good faggot."

Her ass was so big that I was having a difficult getting my tongue where we both wanted it.

Cassandra, understanding the dilemma, told me to turn over on my back. When I complied, she squatted over my face pulling her ass cheeks apart.

I held her big brown bottom and tongued her anus as I had done Franklin's. Cassandra was nearly smothering me with her big ass as she ground down wanting more of my tongue in her sexy ass.

I heard her grunt and felt her moving. Smiling down at me, she lowered he cock into my open mouth. I felt Cassandra's balls hard against my chin as my throat opened to accommodate her long thick cock.

As she fucked my face, Cassandra reached back and grabbed my hard dick. Tugging hard, she berated me for having such a big clit. "Hal, this cock sucker has such a big clit. Maybe momma will pull it off."

Her cock, her words, her tugging on my dick caused me to climax. At the same time, Cassandra began to furiously fuck my mouth. Her balls bounced against my chin as she forced all of her cock into my esophagus.

I had no choice but to lay there as Cassandra emptied her balls directly into my stomach. I held her big jiggling ass as she shuddered and shook with the force of her orgasm.

She kept her cock in me until I could feel it grow soft. Pulling out, Cssandra leaned down and kissed me on my lips. "Very nice, you sweet cock sucker. We'll do this again, soon. Hal?"

"Anytime Cassandra," daddy said. "johnnie will suck your cock whenever you want her to."

The three of us showered together and daddy let me suck him off as Cassandra watched. Then, still naked, we went into the kitchen and had brunch.

The conversation turned to me and daddy asked Cassandra how I could be made to look more feminine.

She had a wide grin. "Wait here, Hal. We'll be back."

Cassandra took me into the bathroom. After some thought, she put my hair in a French braid. Then, after retrieving her bag, she pulled out her make-up kit and performed magic on my face.

My eyes looked different with look, full lashes. The mascara gave me a mysterious look and the vibrant red on my lips made them kissable.

"What do you think, cock sucker?"

"Why, Miss Cassandra do you keep calling me cock sucker?"

"You suck cocks, no?"

I nodded.

"So I call you cock sucker. But now, you're a beautiful cock sucker. You can thank momma later when you eat my ass and suck my cock again."

"Yes Ma'am. It will be my pleasure."

"Of course, it will be your pleasure, cock sucker. Now let's show your daddy your new look."

"Well, well. Cassandra, you're an artist. Now my sissy looks like the whore she is. Perfect."

With all the praise, my dick got hard. Both Cassandra and daddy laughed at my discomfort.

Daddy had me waiting on them all afternoon. Finally, Cassandra bid her farewell and kissed us both. "Remember cock sucker, you owe me," she laughed and pulled on my still hard dick as she walked out the door.

We rested the remainder of the day though I couldn't help but go to the mirror once in a while to see how pretty Cassandra made me look.

"I've been invited to a birthday party, johnnie. I think you'd make a lovely gift for those who attend."

My life as daddy's personal sissy was going to be very exciting.