All Comments on 'Wonderful Mothers'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you do not continue this story, I will hunt you down!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years agoAuthor

It's a complete story: five vignettes with a twist and a great punchline. Any attempt to continue it would ruin it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

I tried. Really tried.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mary shrugged and smiled:

"Yeah. Partly. Partly also because I couldn't help it; small dick men bring out the cruel streak in me. But they do need to know their place.

Wow. I cringed inside when I read that. I am small hung and it's pretty humiliating.

Feel free to write to me about two SPH moments in my lifetime. tommy

tommygun21@gmx.com

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I think this is my best story yet. I worked on it and structured it for a long time. Should I write more chapters? Perhaps follow each mother and son? It's good to get feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is the incentive to have a cuckold mixed in with all these parallel stories and characters? Just can't stand for one of your stories not to have a man being humiliated and disrespected?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Small dick men need to know their place"? Seriously? You might like being mocked, but do you think all men should be humiliated for something over which they have no control? I wonder what the reaction would be if someone wrote that tiny-titted women should be treated badly and need to know their place

A mother fucking her son out of the blue and casually telling everyone about it? There are no repercussions about doing something so taboo, there is zero emotional reaction or even minor regrets about it? Your characters are unsympathetic, unrelatable, and have no humanity at all.

I don't think this works even as a stroker since the sex is just glossed over without details and is only repetitions of "He fucked me".

Aside from all that, this is filled with poor grammar and missing punctuation, there seem to be words missing, and there are dizzying run-on sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's Moriah definitely morish

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Hilarious! Loved Lucy's story the best..had me laughing my ass off..great read you have there..5🌟

thevirginstorytellerthevirginstorytellerover 2 years ago

What a wonderful read. Thoroughly satisfied. I don't think this story needs expanding. This story format covers all our cast, and the focus doesn't go too far from your central premise. I feel like if there is a follow up to this story, those aspects might be lost. Would still love to read whatever you do with this, if you do end up writing a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved Mary's story.

"small dick men bring out the cruel streak in me. But they do need to know their place."

I would like to read more about this story.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsnabout 2 months ago

Sorry to see the negative comments but I personally loved it. Totally enjoyable with differing reactions to the same subject. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...