Wonderful Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he came to understand that a woman has a need and a right to sexual pleasure which his little dick will never be able to satisfy and that when he meets the right girl he will only keep her if he obeys her and accepts that she will have sex with other men."

Mary looked at us with a smile of pride:

"Now, because of my honesty, my hard work and training Tommy has met such a girl: Lilith. He's brought her home to meet us and they've stayed at ours three times now. She's lovely. And he is so well behaved toward her. She doesn't take any nonsense from him. She only has to give him a look if she's displeased and he says sorry. She won't let me lift a finger while they're staying at ours. She claps her hands and Tommy gets his apron on then he's in that kitchen cooking and cleaning and serving me and Lilith and his sisters. She even thanked me for bringing him up so well. She's a wonderful girl.

I was so pleased when they announced they're getting married. I did have to ask how she was going to manage being married to a man with such a small penis. He got all embarrassed of course, and his sisters thought it was funny. But Lilith, bless her, she took Tommy's hand and smiled so lovingly at him. She told me that she had only been able to accept his proposal of marriage because Tommy accepted, welcomed the fact that she would always have other lovers. I felt so proud."

Mary looked around beaming as we all offered our support and congratulations.

Anne looked at her watch:

"Oh it's only early. I thought I might've got away with it. You better open another bottle then Angela. It's my turn."

Anne's Story

She took a swig of wine and looked at us:

"I confess I have thought about it as well; you know, letting my son Ben fuck me. He's got a big cock, just like his dad Pete. And he's as obsessed with sex as his dad. I think the only reason I haven't let him is because Pete's more than enough for me."

She looked around at us with the familiar look of smug self satisfaction that had so often provoked envy if not affection amongst her girlfriends.

"I've told you about my Pete and his unstoppable sex drive haven't I?"

Mary glared at her with a deadpan expression:

"I think you might have mentioned it once or twice Anne"

We groaned and rolled our eyes at one another as Anne carried on, oblivious.

"Well he still can't keep his hands off me, after all these years. He wants to fuck me more often than I'm able to let him. Don't get me wrong, I love sex but my Pete's insatiable. He's like a sex beast. He says it's the effect I have on him, I don't know. We do it three times a day at least, six at the weekends and bank holidays and he'd do me more if I had the energy. That's why I haven't minded my husband fucking other women; I've encouraged it - takes the pressure off me, I see it as sharing the workload.

I know my Ben's just like his dad. He'd jump at the chance of fucking me. I've seen the porn he watches and the magazines he masturbates over. It's all sons fucking their mums, MILF this and MILF that. Some of them women look just like me. He's always looking at my tits as well. He hardly needs videos really; me and Pete are always at it. When Pete's horny he doesn't care where we are; so Ben's seen us fucking. I can't count the number of times I've looked up while Pete's fucking me and caught Ben stood there watching us at it and stroking his big dick. Once he's on the job there's no stopping my Pete till he's cum so I have to lie there and let Ben watch and wank. Just the other day Pete had me over the dining table; from behind, you know; and Ben walked in, got his dick out, started masturbating and spunked right in front of my face just as I had an orgasm. He got his cum all over our new table cloth as well. I asked his dad what we should do about it and he said if it bothers me he'll buy me a set of wipe clean waterproof table cloths instead of the linen. I said thanks that would be nice but what I actually meant was what should we do about Ben watching his mum getting fucked and masturbating and Pete said he didn't mind if I didn't and he'll probably stop once he gets a proper girlfriend. Which I thought was quite philosophical really.

I only hope he's right. I talked to Ben about getting a girlfriend but he says he doesn't like girls his own age and anyway most girls won't let him fuck them because they say his dick's too big. Silly cows; don't know what they're missing. I feel so awful for him, poor lad. I told him there's plenty of women my age who are gagging for it because their husbands have little dicks or are too busy fucking their secretaries..."

Anne looked at me, Lucy, Tina and Mary as if about to suggest something but something in our facial expressions made her think better of it.

"So yeah, I haven't fucked my son, he'd fuck me if I let him. I just wish I had the energy. If Pete had an accident and died or got paralysed below the waist, or if he was in a coma or, God forbid, if he had erectile dysfunction I would absolutely definitely let Ben fuck me as much as he wanted. It would help to cushion the blow, for me, for all of us, as a family. Obviously I wouldn't want anything to happen to my Pete, he's my one and only, but it's a wonderful comfort to know that if I was to lose him tragically it wouldn't be the end of the world, for me, as far as sex was concerned anyway.

Lucy gave a snort of derision and threw an olive at Anne:

"You jammy bloody bitch. You've got more sex from Pete than you can cope with and you've a reserve in case of accidents. How come you were first in the queue when they were handing out getting laid?"

We all laughed.

Anne put the olive in her mouth and pouted:

"I'm so sorry Lucy. You're welcome to borrow Pete or Ben any time you like darling. Anything to help out a friend."

There was a pause.

We all looked toward Tina who was nervously draining her glass of wine.

"Okay. My turn. Before I start can I have a large glass of whisky please?"

The liquor was supplied. She swallowed the contents and burped.

Tina's Story

"Well I have. Not just thought about it. I've done it. I do it. Sex. With Ryan, my son. I recommend it."

We all gawped at Tina with open mouths.

Tina looked at us as if she had nothing more to say.

Anne nodded impatiently:

"Okay. Wow. Go on then. So. How did it start?"

Tina shrugged:

"Like shagging someone you shouldn't usually starts. Drunkenly. Okay. Here goes:

It's a lot like what you were saying earlier Angela. Boring inattentive husband with a little dick. Mark prefers to watch porn and wank even when I'm upstairs in bed. When Ryan came back from university that first term for the Christmas holidays it was so nice to be shown some attention and respect again. Also I couldn't help but notice how he filled out the front of his pants; compared to his dad. I fussed over him and found any excuse to go into his bedroom with clean laundry and to sit on his bed and chat at night. Maybe I was a little too attentive because Mark sulked and became more nasty to me than usual. Ryan even told him off and they fought over the way Mark treats me.

Anyway, that holiday Mark and I had a massive row at his firm's Christmas party. All because I was wearing a sexy outfit and he was jealous of the attention I was getting. Mark got drunk and made a scene and we had to leave early. When we got home Mark fell asleep on the sofa. Then Ryan came back from the pub. He was drunk and quite amorous. He kept telling me how sexy I looked. We had a dance and suddenly we were pulling each other's clothes off and he fucked me there on the sofa while his dad was drunk asleep snoring. It was the hottest thing I've ever done. Then he carried me upstairs into mine and Mark's bedroom, threw me on the bed and fucked me again. And again. Mark came in when we were at it, he was still drunk so Ryan got hold of him, put him in the guest bedroom and locked the door. We spent the night together and when we woke up in the morning he fucked me again.

After that we couldn't stop. He had me over the kitchen sink after dinner when his dad was watching television in the front room. We fucked on his single bed every night then I would go and lie beside Mark, still sticky and hot.

When Ryan went back to university I couldn't bear it. I've travelled across the country for a couple of hours of fucking in his tiny student room every week since then."

We all clustered round Tina and gave her supportive hugs.

Anne was especially appreciative:

"Oh darling. The things we do for our sons eh? Every week? It must have cost a fortune in petrol and rail fares Tina; that's true motherly love."

Tina took another drink and suppressed a sob:

"I know. That's what I've been through for the past three years. His dad's caught us a few times. He went mad at first but he just sulks now. He knows we won't stop and he can't do anything about it. When Ryan went to Europe for his 6 months placement last year I almost went crazy. But Ryan was so kind and thoughtful. He got his four best friends to make sure that at least once a week one of them would come all the way home to fuck me while he was out of the country. They'll do anything for one another those boys; and for their mothers. One time there was a mix up and the four of them all came on the same day. I couldn't send them away! It was wonderful. They certainly enjoyed it. I've had the five of them together a few times since then."

Tina looked around sheepishly as we all looked at her, the same thought going through our minds.

I put my glass down:

"So, Tina, let me get this straight .You're telling us that not only have you fucked your own son, but you've been fucking all of our sons as well?"

Tina bit her lower lip, casting her eyes downward and from side to side with a shrug and a guilty grin:

"Mmm. Yeah. Sorry. Does that make me a bad person?"

Before any of us could say anything the tension was broken by the sound of the front door crashing open and our sons jostling noisily into the hall.

There was a chorus of five voices booming "Hi mum" as they burst merrily into the room. We turned to see the five young men, happy, cheerful, smiling and drunk, beaming at us, their cheeks rosy with beer and fresh air. They stumbled in, hopeless, loud and tactile, hugged each of us clumsily and enthusiastically. Then pushed their bodies into the spaces between us, squeezing next to their mothers on sofas and armchairs or dropping to the floor and nestling at our feet, their heads and hands resting on our thighs.

We laughed, relieved that the tension between us was broken and busied ourselves; scolding, fussing, smiling, welcoming and making room for our young men. Lucy stood up to let her son Jamie take her seat, then found his hands round her hips as he pulled her down onto his lap. She sat there blushing with pride, perched on her son with his hands around her waist and carelessly comfortably stroking her leg. She put her arm round his shoulders, kissed his head and nestled into his body.

Josh thought that looked good and soon I too was on my son's lap. One of his hands rested on my thighs, his fingers between my legs, my skirt riding up, his other hand firmly around my waist. I put an arm around his shoulder, leaned toward him and let my breasts press against the side of his face. I shuffled to accomodate the stiff erection sticking into my bottom.

"Hey" said Ben. "This is so perfect. We were hoping you'd still be up, weren't we boys. I think this calls for a round of drinks."

Mary smiled down at Tommy who was sitting attentively at her feet:

"Go on then Tommy. There's wine in the kitchen, spirits in the cabinet and beers in the fridge. Take everyone's order and serve the drinks. Quick now! Good boy. Chop chop!" Her son jumped up eagerly, apologised to his mum, busied himself in the kitchen and soon each of us had a full glass in our hands.

"Cheers" said Jamie. "Raise your glasses gentlemen: To Wonderful Mothers."

The boys raised the glasses and repeated the toast loudly:

"Wonderful Mothers!"

The room went quiet as we each wondered what would happen next.

Ryan broke the silence, looking around at us with a smile:

"So, wonderful mothers; what have you ladies been talking about while we were out?"

The End

12