All Comments on 'Wonderful Wife to Worthless Whore Ch. 01'

by deankoont

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so mike?

who the fuck is he.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay then

Nothing as sexy as getting fondled by old ugly guys in a theater. Thank God it's only chapter one. Maybe next chapter he can get fondled by a bag lady beside a dumpster. That would be a real turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hard to believe it's been a month since Legends Day

This is what we're reduced to. God, I'm feeling nostalgic already. Please, guys, don't leave us like this. Just a story a month from one of you. That's less than one per year. One great story last week and a couple of decent ones. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hello just stupid

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love the fondling in the theater conceit but want more! Ignore the haters, but wait to post a longer story or multiple chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Ignore the haters,

Not liking a story does not make someone a hater. Telling the writer to ignore others for daring to have a different opinion DOES make that person a hater.

luther78luther78about 7 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to how she eventually became a Worthless whore. Great start. Come on with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You call his short a story

Where have all the real writers gone today, this is pure trash. The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please look into correct verb tenses in English

Your story was almost completely unreadable because it kept switching the tenses of the verbs. (What does that mean: I couldn't tell if you were trying to tell a story that happened in the past, or describe a situation that was happening now.) Pick one, either the present tense or the past tense, and stick with it through out the story. Are you telling us something that happened, or are you describing something that is happening?

I'm sorry if you are not a native English speaker, as I understand that this can be difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wait a minute. They need to get a babysitter for a 16 & 17 year old.

WTF! 3rd sentence of this and it turns to crap and it is over. Any one this delusional needs to just kill themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good beginning

A nice beginning to a series, would love to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How do you accidently go to a porn theatre?

This story is so bad I have to think the author is deliberately doing it. I mean getting babysitters for 16 and 17 year old kids. I suppose you could hire their boyfriends or girlfriends to babysit for them. "Don't worry, I promise to have them in bed by nine."

But they didn't realize this was a porn theatre. Come on, I think they would have figured it out when they bought their popcorn and the girl behind the counter explained how to use the hole at the bottom without spilling too much popcorn.

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorabout 7 years ago
Good Plot

OK so it's not a great piece of literature, but who gives a fuck! It got me hard and stroking and I want to find how much of a slut the wife is. Please keep going.

deankoontdeankoontabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

Wasn't really going off much for this. Just wanted to see how this place worked and wrote something quickly. I will continue it and put in more effort in the next one. Thank you to the commenters that had some constructive feedback, and thank you to those who commented saying they liked the story (and those that disliked it). At least I know people are reading it.

Sorry for the changes in tense. I was formulating the rest of the story as I went along with this one and kept switching things in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Not bad for a first outing

I've certainly read worse first stories in my time. You will get folks who inexplicably read stories about cheating wives just to complain about them eg (1 star cuck shit) so brace yourself for that particular breed of stupidity

Keep at it, i'm keen to see this wives journey down the rabbit hole to cheating

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
A poor first story.

Date night on a Wednesday? A babysitter for a 16 and 17 yr old? And they are soooo strict but somehow got busy in a movie theatre? She's 40 but has a better body than a teenager? Sorry but you're going to have to do better than this. I mean hell, I totally lost my hard on while reading this.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
You going to run away again anon coward

I look in the mirror most days and feel very content. I'll ask again, how am I the cuck when i'm the one going out and fucking married women, way to further enforce your own stupidity.

People are entitled to whatever opinion they want. I'm entitled to call them out on said opinion if I think it's weird aka going to a section of a website and reading stories you don't enjoy just to leave negative remarks. Think about how truly sad that is, it'd be like me going to a foot fetish story site and leaving poor marks on the stories merely because I don't have a foot fetish.

Now go on, run away like you have the other times you've been addressed by me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lustfulyoungguy

that makes you lower than whale shit. wannabee bulls, having to ask to share a woman, no idea of how to get a woman of your own, having to rely on bored cheating housewives or permission from wimpy wife sharers, being fed hubbies sloppy seconds, like vermin insidiously contaminating a marriage, doubtfull you could attract a single woman, you have nothing to offer except a desire to shit in other peoples lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well I loved it.

I think it's off to a great start and has a lot of potential. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lustfullidiot

If you have to brag about your conquest, it's usually a fucking lie. Get out of your basement often?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lustfullbanger

that turd wouldn't make a good pimple on a man's ass

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
So much anger, so many people sad

Since when is telling the truth bragging. At least I don't hide behind an extra layer of anonymity.

If I felt like it I could probably date a single woman, it's just not what I desire at this point in my young life. Maybe if you angry anon husbands/fiances didn't treat your partners so badly, they wouldn't end up with people like me. I'm not the only person in the world that fucks married women, why do you think Ashley Madison was so popular until it got hacked.

Funny how i'm the one that's whale scum and the people that treat their wives so badly get passes in your anon books. If a wife is happy, she's not going to seek happiness elsewhere so i'll what I always say. Take a look in the mirror and treat your wives better instead of getting angry at someone who actually does.

P.S: My house has no basement

P.P.S Congrats anons on actually showing some balls and not running away this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ignore the idiots and the negative comments. Great start to a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yea, ignore the idiots and negative comments.

start with the one that wrote that statement. By the way take that bragger lustfulofshit with you.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Angry anons, not as fun as angry birds

Nothing constructive to say latest anon, completely incapable of rational conversation, only capable of slinging insults. I guess your wife left you because you treated her like shit or something.

That's something all you angry anons fail to comprehend. For a wife to be unfaithful, she has to be driven to it, most likely via neglect. She doesn't wake up one random morning and decide to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

@lustfulpieceofshit, guess you're the only one allowed to sling insults?

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Anyone can sling insults

It takes no skill to do that. I don't care who does but I do care when there is no intelligent conversation accompanying it.

When it's just random anon angry people shouting nonsense because I sleep with married women and don't think cheating wives are the devils reborn children who should all die in a fire after getting aids and a new aggressive form of pussy cancer.

So many people are just ready to condemn the wife and give the husband a pass, do they not see the flaw in that situation, I will repeat myself yet again. A wife has to be driven to infidelity, she doesn't get there herself, she doesn't decide one random morning to cheat on her husband. That's just a lie cheated on husbands tell themselves to avoid any self-examination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lustfullshit

Don't pound your chest yet he man. Some day you will get yours, when some guy catches you and puts a bullet up your ass. Let's hope it's soon. You're nothing but swamp scum.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Here we go again

So yet again we've got an anon completely okay with giving the husband a pass, refusing to acknowledge that a wife is driven to cheating by her husband, it's not a random choice she makes one morning.

Now if any of you angry anons actually want to have a civil conversation about this instead of calling me scum, i'm right here since unlike you, I don't run away when called out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good idea

I'm not that fussed about all the criticism around the question of the setting (porn cinema or normal) or someone keeping an eye on older teen kids. What I like is the idea that the wife has been anonymously groped whilst making out with her husband, and got turned by it, without the husband having a clue. Personally, I'm interested in where Dean takes it next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Issues

To quote the great Jules Winnfield "English motherfucker, do you speak it"? Double negative, verb tenses, sentence structure, identifying dialogue are problems. 16 & 17 year olds needing baby sitters is silly and adds nothing to the story, at least not in ch 1. Accidently going into a porn theatre is hard to comprehend. The action inside is a bit better described but all the issues I see in ch 1 don't entice me to read ch 2. An editor would certainly help. If an editor isn't in the cards, then at least critically re-read a couple days after finishing a draft.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@lyg

While I prefer id's simply for the ease of communication, you're just as anonymous as the Anons, so you can give that put down a rest.

As far as coming to a site and criticizing the stories, this site ISN'T dedicated to cuck stories. Yes, I avoid the stories with titles, descriptions or authors that tell me it is cuck, but many don't, so I am TOTALLY justified in criticizing a stealth cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like cuck stuff

I know some do t but I love cuckold stories. I wish my wife would fuck in front of me. Major league turnon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will

My wife and I did this sometimes too. She is a short chubby lady with big tits and a lot of ass. She loved the way her tits would move when she walked. When the kids got older and we had date nights we go clubbing and to a late night movie to play. She had to much to drink one night so when we got to the movie she open her blouse and just let her tits out. She had more men around her then I could count so I just let her have her fun.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
WW to WW

First chapter was so so. The premise is good. Will continue reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous