Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 01

Story Info
Isaac works as a cuck.
1.1k words
4.36
11.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*|Wonderful World of Pornography (Chapter 1: The Awakening)|*

Isaac had worked in the porn industry for close to a year and had made over 100 movies. He had started in movies like 'Cuck Club 3' where he just played the lowly husband with a tiny dick whose wife got fucked in front of him. One of the directors noticed that while reviewing footage with him, his eyes were more focused on the dicks rather than the women. Even though he denied it, it was pretty obvious that he wanted a bigger role in the movies. It took a while, but he finally caved and after one of the scenes, he talked to one of the 'bulls' from the film and took him to the side.

"Hey! S-so I think I should have a bigger role in the movie, but I'm not sure if I could do a good job."

"Well yeah!" He rolled his eyes "You kind of look more like a girl than a boy, much less a man."

"I know that! But I think I could do a better job than some of the other bulls!" He tried to sound very confident and powerful, but his feminine body and voice just couldn't show that and was easily caught.

"Hahahaha, really! Better than me? Or anyone else?" He laughed out loud "I'm sure you could!" He saw everyone packing up and leaving after the shoot, they were alone now "So let me see it!"

"See what!" He scowled, mad for not being taken seriously.

"Ya know, your cock!" he tapped his shoulder to lighten the mood.

"N-no, why would you even want to see it!?"

"Well if you're going to be a bull, you're going to have to show it on screen to millions of people. How about you show me yours, and I'll show you mine?"

"F-fine, but I better get a bigger role then!" He scowled again, still mad but now blushing. He knew how small his cock was, especially compared to the bulls. He slowly unzipped his pants, and pulled out his dick, a small cute little cock, smooth and hairless. He lost all his confidence as Caesar pulled out his massive black cock from out of his sweat pants.

"Hahahah! Your cock is so tiny! It actually makes mine look bigger!" He noticed he was so embarrassed, he decided to double down. "I mean, can you even call that a cock? Its more like an over grown clit! How about we name it? How's Clitty?" He roared as he grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Isaac protested as he was brought in closer.

"I just want to see how much bigger I am than you!" He smiled as he pulled him closer.

The tip of his cock rubbed against his shaft. "Wow! Your entire cock is just a little bigger than my tip!" He laughed even louder. Isaac balled his hands into a fist, but suddenly he realized he was losing control as his cock was rock hard.

"Oh, a-are you getting hard? Are you liking this?!" He laughed again, seeing his cock had gotten hard, yet barely grown.

"N-no I, I jus-" Before he could fight back, Caesar's cock had been rubbing his and he came all over his cock. He blushed and covered his face in embarrassment.

"I didn't mean to- I-I-I'm so sorry!" He begged for forgiveness as Caesar just grinned.

"Its okay, you made a mess, now you're going to clean it up!" He grabbed him from the back of the neck and pulled him down. "Now its time to open your mouth and do what you're supposed to do, open your mouth!".

With no one around, and being so close to the massive cock, he only saw one way out. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue. Caesar pulled his neck upwards so his tongue glided over the big black cock, licking up some of the cum. Caesar let go and leaned back.

"Good, now you know what to do, clean!" He commanded angrily, secretly loving how easy Isaac was to control. Isaac opened his eyes, and began cleaning up the cock, slowly licking up all the cum he had spilt. Pretty soon he had cleaned it up, but he didn't stop, and Caesar didn't stop him either. He was enjoying the taste of cock on his tongue and his lips. He was now on his knees, still licking his cock, feeling the veins throbbing on his tongue gave him immeasurable pleasure. He didn't realize it, but he was leaking precum all over the floor. Caesar grabbed the back of his head, unable to control his urges, he shoved his cock into his mouth. Isaac was scared for a few seconds but slowly gained more confidence and began sucking his cock as it slowly made its way from his mouth to his throat. Isaac began choking and drooling all over it and himself as Caesar stood above him, his cock rock hard and going deeper into his throat. Caesar pushed him onto the floor and got on top of him and shoved his whole cock into Isaac's mouth until he could feel his balls resting on his chin.

"I hope you're ready for the load! You better not let it go to waste!"

"mhmmhmhmhm!" Isaac mumbled, unable to speak because of the cock in his mouth but was happy to take it.

He suddenly felt the cum move from the base of the cock to the tip, and then exploding into his throat and mouth. Rope after rope of cum slowly filled him up, and he kept his lips locked onto the cock until he felt it become limp. He finally let it go and as Caesar pulled out he took a huge sigh, then slowly panting, then the realization hit him as he saw Caesar putting his clothes back on. He turned bright red as he sat up, not saying a word and just looking at Caesar. Once he had his clothes on, Caesar broke the silence.

"You know, I think you could have a bigger role." He grinned. "You could definitely play a daughter or maybe a young wife or something with a body like yours." He began walking outside as Isaac stayed on the floor, still dumbstruck and thinking about his words. "Maybe speak to the director, I'm sure she could give you a role in one of his projects."

With that he left. Isaac got back and cleaned himself of as best he could. Still tasting the cum that was left on his lips and tongue. As he went back home he grinned realizing what he wanted his future in this industry to be. He called up the directors' secretary and set up a meeting for the next day.