Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 06

Story Info
filming for Princess's secret begins.
1.5k words
4.79
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy woke up a little late, still tired from last night's party. He could still taste the cum left in his mouth by Catherine. He yawned and smiled as he got out of bed. He saw the clock and panicked, quickly rushing as he put on the clothes he got last night, brushed his teeth and rushed out the door. He arrived at the studio and headed to Kali's office but she wasn't there, instead he was met by a tall dark woman.

"Hello there! You must be Isaac. I'm Lucy, Lucy Wanks." She spoke in a sultry voice, her cock bulging out of her pants as she reached put to shake his hand.

"Hi! Its actually Izzy now." He giggled a bit as he shook her hand.

"I see." She snickered, "it seems you're well trained." She pulled him towards her and made him twirl around making him giggle as she checked him out. "Yes! You'll make a great princess!"

"Thank you!" He smiled as he made sure to bend over to show her all his assets. "I guess I'm just waiting for Kali to get here."

"Oh, don't worry about her, she has the day off for some personal stuff. We can just start. Let's get to the set and change." She pulled him along with her as they both went down to the set and their own changing rooms.

They both got ready as a team of makeup artists swarmed them, another team guides them and explains what they have to do and speak. In about an hour they were both ready for the shoot. Izzy came out wearing a tiara, pair of white gloves, white socks that did not cover his toes, heels that helped show off his toes and a white extreme crop top that showed of his bare chest. Before he could take another step, his cage was taken of by the director and a new chastity cage was put on, The Exquisite Princess®. A break away top was added to hide everything for the start. Lucy steps out in a set of shiny armor. She is covered in head to toe with shining steel, except for her crotch which is made of cloth to show off her massive bulge. The Director guides them one last on how everything has to be done as most of it is adlibbed. They both start in the Princess's chamber. The clapper girl claps the clapperboard and announces:

"The Princess's Secret! Take one!"

Izzy walks around the room, looking sad. He plays with his gloves nervously as he sits on the bed looking gloomy. The fire crackles as the lights slowly get brighter. Lucy jiggles the knob of the door to make it obvious and Izzy quickly gets up and clenches his chest with surprise as he waits for her to enter. The camera pans to the door as she bursts through and looks at Izzy, quickly walking over to him and holding his cheek with love.

"My dear princess! I have come back from battle, only to see you!" She whispers into his ear.

"I have missed you my love!" Izzy whispers back as he kisses her on the lips, but suddenly turns away, a tear in his eye.

"What is the matter my love! Why do you turn away from me." She asks confused.

"It is the queen; she has decided to marry me off to a lord from a faraway land." He mourns, as he walks to the fireplace.

"Ha- has she found out?" She whispers as she follows him to the fireplace, trying to see his face.

"No, she does not know about our love. She is single minded, and focused more on the lord's daughter than my happiness." He lets out a single tear, rolling down his cheek.

"Do not worry my dear, I shall not let that happen, even if it means to run away." She wiped away his tear with her finger. Then grabbed him by the chin and kissed him on the lips. "I am one of her most loyal and favored knights, I will speak to her!" She smiled, consoling the princess.

"Really!? Perhaps this means we could be together!" He now smiled as he kissed her back once again.

"Indeed! But first, I must know if you have been loyal to me while I was away at battle!" She grabbed him and lifted him up. She walked over to the bed.

"Of course, my lady, I could never be with anyone else but you!" Izzy smiled as he held onto her strong shoulders.

He was dropped onto the bed and the knight gripped the dress tightly and ripped it off with full force, throwing it into the fire, making it roar and the lights got brighter. She leaned down and examined his tiny little cock, it was covered with a golden cage that hung onto the princess's well-endowed thighs. The knight grabbed him by the hips and lifted him to check the plug she had left, making sure it was untouched.

Izzy bit his lip as he was man handled by the well endowed futa. "Please my love! It has been so long! I crave the taste of your warm sword!" He moaned, doing his best not to cum, but he was already precumming.

"Aye, I can tell!" The knight giggled as she lifted the cloth from her crotch.

Within a second, Izzy had flipped over and was on his knees and elbows on the bed, licking her cock. He took his time as he slowly licked the tip, running his tongue over and over, savoring the precum that was forming. The gem in the plug in his ass gleamed in the camera as the whole cast and crew enjoyed watching his masterful mouth work. The knight leaned forward and grabbed his ass, giving it a spank.

"You truly have missed me!" She smiled as she began thrusting back and forth.

"I have my lady! I spent many nights sleepless, just fantasizing about this moment." He smiled as he opened wider, letting her go deeper. He began choking and drooling all over it, getting it wet.

"I am glad to fill you with my love!" She grinned as she went deeper, making him unable to speak.

He moaned and choked on her cock as it slid down his throat. She grabbed his head and held it tightly to her crotch until his chin touched her balls for a few seconds and then let go, only for him to fall onto the bed to take deep breathes.

"Let us do the deed of darkness!" She grinned as she took of all her clothes and lifted the sheets.

"Huzzah!" Izzy almost screamed as he pulled her onto the bed and got on top of her.

She smiled as she grabbed his waist, feeling her way over to his ass, and then pulling out the plug. She grabbed her own member and aligned it for him. Izzy was quick to grab her member, still covered in drool, he lifted him self over it and dropped onto it, straddling it like a horse. It went through his body easily since it was so well lubricated. He let out a loud moan as he slowly began shifting back and forth, riding her cock. The knight smiled as she watched his face and body, moving together in ecstasy. She moved both hands behind her head and closed her eyes, enjoying his motions, and letting out little moans.

Izzy began bouncing on her cock, looking down at her and then his belly as her cock was visible bulging through him. He could not take it and came on her chest, getting her breasts wet with his cum. She smiled and began thrusting more. Her smile soon turned to moans as her cock throbbed more inside him ready to burst. He could feel it as well, the cum was nearly ready to fill him. He began moving faster. She quickly grabbed his waist and held him down, unloading inside him. Her shaft was moving violently as wave after wave of cum filled Izzy. She took a sigh as she was done and her cock was becoming limp. Izzy got off of her cock and lay next to her, on her arm. As her cock pulled out she was quick to plug him back up.

She turned to him and kissed his lips as she placed her hands onto his now filled up belly. "There will be a time when I will do this to you every day!"

"I cannot wait!" Izzy grinned with a sparkle in his eye and kissed her again.

He got close to her as her limp cock dripped out some of the last drops of cum onto his butt plug.

"Cut!" The director yelled "That was perfect! We don't need another take."

"Could we rest a bit?" Lucy asked, still in bed, cuddling Izzy who smiled back.

"Of course, We can begin the next shoot in 2 hours." The director smiled as she sent everyone on a break.

Izzy smiled "Thank you! I feel so tired right now." He grinned as he reached down to her cock and gently grabbed it, placing it next to his. "Let's just take a nap, I'll keep you warm." He smiled as they both fell asleep within seconds.