Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 08

Story Info
Izzy is filled with the milk of fire.
1.3k words
4.73
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy and Lucy were just getting to know each other and were now suddenly surrounded by a team of makeup artists the put on some armor for Izzy and dressed up Lucy's to make it look burned and damaged. The set was quickly changed to the inside of a cave. A new pornstar enters the room. She is fairly new to the industry, Miss Jenna Cummings. She is dressed as what could loosely be considered a dragon. She's wearing a pair of small green scaly wings, green leggings and gloves and a tail that positioned from her back to nearly into her ass. She smiles as she sees Izzy and Lucy, waving to them.

"Hi guys!" She greets them giddily. "I guess I will be working with you two today!"

Lucy hugs her, letting their cocks rub against each other. Izzy could barely hold himself back, wanting to suck both, but he contained his urges and greeted her as well. They made some small talk until the director entered and started giving commands. Lucy, Izzy and Jenna stepped aside as everything was set up and the director came over to them.

"You all remember your lines?" She asked as she paced back and forth inspecting the set and the lines as well.

"YES!" They all replied in unison.

"Well then what are we waiting for!? This is the last scene of the movie!" She commanded as the cast and crew got ready.

Lucy kneeled a couple of feet away from the dragon, with Izzy right behind her and the director shouted. "ACTION!"

"This battle is too much!" Lucy gritted her teeth and winced as the dragon stood tall over her.

"You cannot win this! You are but one knight, and I have eaten more in one go!" The dragons voice boomed.

Izzy came forward and grabbed Lucy, trying his best to help her get up. "Get up! I know there must be some way we can beat her!"

"Oh, what is this? A princess?" The dragon smiled, getting closer.

Izzy fell onto his back, getting scared. The armor breaks and his cheeks become visible, making both him and the dragon blush. "Stay away from me!" Izzy yelled.

"I'll kill you!" Lucy yelled as she stood between both of them. She then suddenly noted the dragons gaze and looked to Izzy, "I have a plan."

"What is it?" Izzy asked as he was leaning further back, revealing his plump cheeks for the camera.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, with all my heart!"

"Good! I will hide, and the dragon, who seems to be attracted to you, will have sex with you. You will seduce her, and when she is at her weakest I will stab her heart!"

"Wha-what?! How do I-"

"Don't worry! I won't let her hurt you!" She cut him off and kissed him before running off screen.

"Here I go!" Izzy whispered to himself as he changed his direction and began crawling towards the dragon.

"Huh? I see the princess is very smart not to run pointlessly." The dragon laughed as she grabbed her cock and pointed it towards the princess.

Izzy crawled, slowly, letting the camera record his body as his armor automatically began falling apart. He did his best to hold back his slutty smile. He made a scared face as he got close enough to the cock to smell it. Clearly the dragon was very excited as precum hung from the tip. He put her cock in his mouth, licking up the musky drops as the dragon let out a little moan feeling his warm mouth around her cock.

She smiled as she pet his head. "Good princess! I may even let you live."

Izzy closed his eyes as he began moving his head back, forth, left and right, letting the massive member rub his cheeks and tongue, getting it nice and lubed up with spit before he slid it down his throat. The dragon grinned as she grabbed his head and began fucking his throat. Izzy was drooling all over it and once it was nice and lubed he pushed her away, angering dragon. He lay in front her, spreading his legs and lifting them up, showing her his plump cheeks and a very willing hole. He smiled, beckoning her with his finger, as he leaned back even more. The dragon quickly came forth and grabbed his legs. She placed her cock in his, teasing him as she smiled. She rubs her cock on his for a few seconds before backing up and grabbing her cock and aiming it right on his hole. As the tip touches his entry point, he lets out a little moan.

"Mmmmm, this princess is a good slut!" The dragon roars as she leans forward and places her hands near his shoulders, getting her face close to hers.

"Your cock is so big!" The princess moans as she puts her arms around her neck.

"Please fuck me! Show me how big and strong a dragon is!"

The dragon smiles as she lightly bites her neck. Being easily manipulated she gently moves forward while on her knees. Letting just the tip slide into the princess's hole. The princess lets out an exaggerated moan and bites her lips as she looks into the dragons' eyes.

"You're so big. I don't think I can take it all"

"Do not worry princess, you will!"

With that she inches forward, giving the princess more of her cock, then backing up and then back again, slowly giving more and more with each thrust until she is fully inside him. The princess yelps with each thrust, her legs twitching each time it gets deeper. The dragon sits up, her cock firmly inside the princess, lifts her up and begins bouncing her on her cock.

"My my, is the slutty princess liking this?" the dragon whispers with a mischievous smile.

The princess blushes, biting her lip more to stop moaning but can't hold back. She embraces the dragon to hold herself up and moans even louder as she cums all over the dragon. The dragon smiles, her cock throbbing inside the princess and ready to unload. One of the crew members turns on the dragon tail vibrator with a remote, making the dragon moan even more. The dragon lays the princess back on the ground, and begins thrusting harder and faster as the vibrator can be heard. The princess moans louder with her in unison and hugs her tightly, wrapping her legs around the dragon.

"Fill me! Fill me with your dragon's milk!" Izzy moans, hugging her even tighter.

Within a few seconds Izzy can feel his ass being filled with hot sticky cum, his belly swelling and both moan one final moan together as Lucy jumps out and stabs the dragon with her sword. The dragon falls to the side, her cock being pulled out of the princess with a loud pop. As the dragon lays on the side, so does Izzy, panting heavily as he is covered in his own cum. Lucy picks him up, gripping his ass tightly as she kissed him on the lips.

"The dragon is slayed! Let us return to the queendom and spend the rest of our lives together!" Lucy says into the camera as she kisses him again.

Izzy smiles, not wanting to stop and continues to kiss her until the director yells "Cut! Excellent work everyone!"

Lucy lets Izzy get down and everyone cheers together as they are done with filming. The director smiles and announces. "The premiere will be in 2 weeks, so I suggest you all rest up!" She turns to Izzy and Lucy "I expect both of you to be there! You are my stars!" She kisses Lucy on the cheek and pats Izzy's head and heads out.

Lucy and Izzy both head to their own dressing rooms and change into their regular clothes. They both head out together to get dinner and invite the dragon with them.