Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 09

Story Info
Izzy meets his new friends at the premiere.
2.3k words
4.64
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonderful World of Pornography (Chapter 9: The Premiere)

It was finally the day of the premiere. Over the past few days Izzy had become somewhat famous. The film was heavily advertised and Izzy was seen as the star, since he had the titular role. He even saw himself on a billboard near his place and felt both proud and a bit embarrassed. He was stopped a couple of times in the streets by other aspiring femboys who considered him extremely lucky for being in a film with such legends. He was even stopped by futas sometimes who wanted to hang out with him and buy him a drink. It all seemed unreal to him.

He dressed up in the dress that was provided by the company for him. He got ready and did his makeup and hair. He looked at himself in the mirror, The glittering golden dress seemed to shine as he moved around. The white tall heels were something he was a bit scared to put on, but over time he had gotten used to wearing them and was a natural. With the makeup perfect he couldn't stop looking at himself and how he had become a perfect little sissy. As he was twirling and making sure he was completely ready he suddenly got a call from Lucy.

"Hey! Where are you!? I'm waiting in the car downstairs! Hurry up!" She seemed a bit annoyed.

"Coming!" Izzy quickly responded as he put on the panties made to hide his cage.

He stumbled a bit as he quickly headed downstairs. Soon he was outside, staring in awe at the long luxurious looking limousine parked right outside his apartment building. As the chauffeur opened the door he instantly began smiling when he saw Lucy already sitting and waving at him to hurry. He jumped into the car and greeted her with a big hug. She hugged him back as she reached to the side and popped open a bottle of champagne, pouring a goblet for them both.

"How excited are you!?" Lucy grinned as she handed him the goblet.

"Extremely! I didn't think this day would come!" Izzy smiled as they both quickly finished the first glass and then poured another one.

"Me too! I'm actually kinda scared though."

"Why? You're the star, and we already have such good reviews!"

"It's not that..." She blushed a bit as she held her goblet "I'm just scared my erection will be a bit distracting." She slid her dress coat a little to the side to show the massive bulge under her pants.

"Well, what if we take care of it before that?" Izzy said with a bit of concern in his voice.

"Well, do you think you could?" She began to unzip her pants, thinking her plan had worked, trying not to laugh out loud at the gullible little slut.

"Of course! We're co-stars, we should help each other!"

Izzy smiled as he put his goblet to the side and tied up his hair. He got between her legs as she unzipped her pants and leaned back, grinning.

Her cock instantly plopped out and hit Izzy in the face. Her cock had been trapped inside the pants for what seemed like a long time. The musky odor quickly filled up his nose and he eagerly began licking the tip as he held the shaft in both hands. His little tongue worked the tip, playing and flicking it as his hands began to slowly move up and down, massaging her cock. Lucy let out a little whimper as she slumped back more into her chair, letting her balls out as well. Izzy moved his tongue along the shaft, up and down, feeling it throb against his tongue. He let it go even lower as his tongue dug itself between her balls and his nose rubbed against her sloppy wet shaft. Lucy pet his head, then let it rest as she slowly began to grip his hair. Lucy began to let out little moans as Izzy's tongue got her balls wet with his saliva. He licked between each wrinkle in her balls as he felt her cum coursing through them. He gripped her waist as he moved his head upwards towards the tip without his tongue breaking contact from her cock. He reached the top and looked up at her and smiled as he shoved her cock into his mouth, moving his head down hard and letting her cock slide down his throat. He began slowly bobbing his head up and down, each time letting her cock go deeper. Lucy was now moaning louder and huffing as she felt the walls of his throat tighten around her thick cock. Izzy finally felt his lower lip touch her balls and began to speed up his movements, rapidly raising and lowering his head on her cock. He was having trouble breathing as he choked a bit each time, he got close to the tip. Lucy had had enough and grabbed his hair and pushed it down onto her cock, holding him there tightly with both her arms as she unloaded all her cum directly into his stomach. Izzy grabbed onto her tightly as he felt her warm cum throbbing through her cock and directly into his stomach. Even after she lifted her arms, Izzy kept still until he felt her cock shrink and become limp. As he pulled her cock out of her mouth, he took a big gasp of air.

"Hahah thanks! That should prevent any mishaps!" Lucy grinned as she grabbed her goblet and took a sip.

"Glad. I. Could. Help." Izzy managed to blurt out as he still took deep breathes.

Izzy sat up next to her and grabbed a drink as well. They talked for a while about what other movie offers, they had and the upcoming award show as well. There talk was cut short as the driver stopped the car and lowered the privacy panel signaling, they had arrived. They both looked out their own windows to see paparazzi taking pictures and yelling out their names as well as other stars. Lucy opened the door and got out as the crowd cheered her on. She turned back and stuck out her hand for Izzy to grab. Izzy slowly got out to the flashing lights. He smiled as he got out and raised up his arm to block the flashing lights. He still felt a bit dizzy with all the futa cum still in his system. Kali was there already, wearing a luxurious looking red dress. She greeted both of them and made some small talk before heading inside. Lucy posed for some pictures and then with some femboy and futa fans. Izzy waved to the crowd and took pictures with his fans as well, who were mostly futa. Unlike Lucy's fans, Izzy's fans were a bit more handsy and made sure they got a handful of his ass as he blushed and enjoyed the attention. Finally, Izzy and Lucy took pictures together. Lucy was a bit annoyed at some of the fans but still took pictures with her arms around her little sissy friend.

They headed inside along with other celebrities and super fans and took their seats as the movie started. Izzy and Lucy were seen sharing popcorn as they watched the movie. Izzy blushed throughout the movie, watching himself naked was a weird feeling, but even weirder was other seeing him like that. In all of his scenes he would look around to the futas getting visibly harder as they saw him. He heard a lot of wows and cheers as he would take his clothes off in the movie and a lot of clapping at the final scene, we're he and Lucy get married. He had been in so many movies before but never in such a big role, he was happy he could do it and provide so many people with so much happiness. Kali congratulated both of them as the lights turned on.

"Wow! You both did amazingly well! Mom is going to love this!" She smiled as she had pulled out her phone and was already filming the crowd cheering at the end credits.

"Thanks! Glad everyone loved it!" Lucy cheered along with the crowd.

"I'll see you both at the afterparty!"

Izzy grinned as he waved to the crowd of people that had just watched him getting fucked on screen and were cheering for him and his friend. After signing a few autographs and taking some more pictures they all left together to house not far away. The director was not able to come herself as she was on a trip in Europe but made sure everyone would have fun. Izzy and Lucy got out and headed in as they heard the music booming from a mile away. Everyone was already drunk and dancing as they entered the house. They were again greeted by Kali who took Izzy to a separate room.

"You've been so good! And already transforming so well into a proper little sissy!" She bit her lip as she led him into what seemed like a room full of antiquities.

"Thank you! I couldn't have done it without your help!" Izzy giggled as he walked around, inspecting a tall suit of armor.

"Could I see if you're still wearing the cage I gave you?"

"Of course!" Izzy turned around to face her and pulled down his panties and lifted his dress to show her The Shrinker® that he kept on for almost 5 days now.

"Oh good!" she leaned down to look at it more carefully, "it seems to be working well!" She flicked it with her finger and giggled as Izzy yelped a bit but still smiling. "Mom got you and me both some gifts for our hard work, here's mine!"

She takes a step back and picks up a big box from behind a couch. As she unboxes it, it becomes very obvious what it is. A large colorful tentacle like dildo with a strap.

"Mind helping me test it out?" She winks at Izzy.

Without saying a word, Izzy is already on his knees and licking the dildo. She looks down at him gently caressing his head.

"I have trained you so well!"

Izzy smiles as he looks p at her, opening his mouth wide to show her how big a cock he could take. Kali smiles back and slams her strapped on dildo into his mouth while pulling him forward by his hair. His eyes begin watering as it instantly goes down his throat and he begins drooling all over it. Kali humps his face, slamming her hips in his face harder and harder each time. Izzy Hold her legs tightly as she moves her hips, rapidly throat fucking him.

"Such a good little slut!" She whispers as she finally stops and leans down to his face, "now turn around!"

Izzy eagerly complies as he turns around and bends over, showing her his plump ass. Kal smiles as she gets on her knees and spanks his cheeks with both hands, squeezing and pulling them, marveling at how perfect, plush and soft these two pillows were. She spits in his asshole and he jerks forward a bit, feeling the wet cold spit land right on his pucker and giggles. Kali, still with a big grin on her face, straightens up and slowly slides her dildo into his ass. Letting him feel each inch as she's very slow and deliberate. Once fully inside she leans down, putting her full weight on him and starts humping him like a dog. Izzy holds onto the ground, his arms shaking as he tries to hold up her weight. Kali grabs his nipples and pinches and plays with them while laughing. This was too much for Izzy and his arms give way and he falls to the ground with his ass still up. Kali straightens up again, and starts to rapidly fuck his ass. She keeps getting faster and faster as she grabs her own breasts and plays with them.

"Such a good fucktoy!" She mumbles as she starts to get tired and the vibrator at the other end of the dildo starts to get even faster.

Izzy moans as he can feel his tiny cage leaking cum onto the floor and his dress. Kali moans as she the vibrator finds its perfect position inside her pussy. She grabs his shoulders as she prepares her final few hard thrusts and finally cums. She pants as she's finally cum and looks down at the little sissy's girly back and his two cheeks tightly clenching onto her new dildo. She gives his ass a good smack before laughing and pulling out the dildo with a loud pop sound.

"Almost forgot!" She says as she's about to leave to join the party. "Can't forget your gift!"

She pulls out another box from behind the couch and unboxes it in front of him as he lays on the ground looking up. It's a shiny new Jewel® butt plug. While hes still on the ground she leans down, pulling his cheeks apart with one hand, easily slides in the new dildo.

"It looks good on you! Just rest here until you're ready to join us!"

Izzy smiles as he feels the butt plug fit perfectly into his asshole. He watches as she leaves, closing the day behind her. He takes a deep sigh and lays there for a few minutes. When he finally sits up the door is suddenly burst through by Lucy.

"Whey- wherrre half you beeeen?!" Lucy slurs drunkenly as she walks over to him.

"Just got a gift from Kali and the director" he says, still a bit tired after being fucked.

"Oh, wellll, co- come on already lets parrrrrttttyyyy!!!" She almost screams as she pulls him up.

They both head out into the party, Izzy is quickly handed a drink, then another, then another. They all dance together and scream and party and soon it all turns to a blur as Izzy ends up passing out on a couch next to Lucy.