All Comments on 'Wonderland'

by ksky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KrissyfurKrissyfurabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Hopefully this will be a multi part series. I’d love to hear more about Angela’s journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
New Dresser

It was now time for me to go public as the woman i now am.My body now is more female then male.Long hair slim waist breast firm butt and now a hair less body.The woman next door has helped me with make up and dressing.She has fixed me up with her friend for my coming out night. The night went well until we went back to his place.Once there he was all over me kissing feeling me up.He forced my hand down his pants to feel his hard cock.I tryed to get away but he was to strong.Soon my dress and thong was off and he was fucking me hard.Telling me i was now his new girl friend.H was going to make me in to a real woman.He fucked me and forced me to suck his cock.Later he tied me to the bed and used me for sex for the whole week end.

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

I really liked this story Angela’s Mistress was almost sympathetic and no where near a domatrix which made the whole story much more appealing to me, the shop keeper was a wonderful twist and climax for all concerned. Thank you kindly for sharing your skill and craft with us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous