Won't You Join Us, Daddy?

Story Info
Daddy joins my girl and I.
1.1k words
4.45
14.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my girl hard outside the theatre, the evening's burlesque entertainment having driven both of us wild. I smirked as I felt her hips grind against me, desperate to be used, as usual, but I knew I needed something extra tonight. Breaking contact briefly, I looked at her and nodded towards you. She bit her lip and grinned, knowing exactly what I was suggesting. Keeping her hand in mine, I sauntered over to you as you put on your coat, ready to return home no doubt. I put a hand on your chest, a keycard in my palm, and smiled up at you.

"It's been a while, Daddy...fancy joining us?" I batted my eyelashes, as you looked between our grinning faces, taking the keycard silently and reading the hotel name.

"Room 120. We're going to head there now and get started...come if you want." I added, before pulling my girl close to me again, feeling her hand hover over the bottom of my dress, cupping my barely-concealed ass. As we walked away to a cab, I called over my shoulder, "come in hard if you're coming though, Daddy!"

We could barely keep our hands off each other in the hotel elevator, my fingers scratching red lines down the inside of her thighs as we nipped and kissed each other. We ran to the room, quickly stripping as we pushed inside, naked as soon as possible and ready to fuck. I stared at her approvingly as she wiggled out of her tight dress, her nipples hard as rocks and her bare pussy visibly wet. She knows she's never allowed wear panties when we're out.

Crossing to her in one swift stride, I grabbed her hair and kissed her fiercely, running my hand down her body to tease her dripping cunt, flicking across her clit softly as I felt her hips buck reflexively. Growling with arousal, I pushed her to her knees, bracing a leg over her shoulder against the bed as I shoved her face into my pussy, feeling her immediately begin to lick and slurp, moaning with desire. I humped her tongue, making sure to wipe my soaking cunt all over her face before pulling her up onto the bed. I spread her legs quickly, bending over to lick firmly along her slit. I used a finger to tease the plug that had been in her all night as I slowly teased her clit with my tongue, restraining my desire to devour her.

Soon enough, she was trying to lift her hips for more contact, begging nearly incoherently as I smiled, unable to hold back any longer. With a moan, I opened my mouth and began to suck and kiss her clit, swirling my tongue around it and shoving two fingers into her throbbing cunt. She screamed with pleasure, her thighs jumping up to grip my head as I ate her out blissfully.

Her moans were so loud that I barely heard the door open, only really becoming aware that it had when I felt your hands on my hips, caressing my curves, and dipping down to feel how wet I was with spit and pussy juice.

"Don't let me interrupt," you admonish with a smile, seeing that I had paused, and swiftly thrust into me, your bare cock filling my needy cunt and spurring me on with even more enthusiasm. I felt her pussy clench on my fingers as my own tightened on your cock, and began to fuck her faster, moaning "cum for me" as I hoped both people would. Indeed, the sight of my girl cumming and shrieking wildly as I greedily swallowed her juices must have sent you over the edge, as I felt your ot load fill my cunt, causing me to moan with ecstasy.

Once she was coming down, her legs twitching wearily, I stood up with a smile, quickly moving to straddle her face as I turned to face you.

"I have a treat for you, slut," I announced brightly, before squatting down to plant my cunt on her lips. I felt her begin to lick slowly, then suddenly faster as she tasted your cum, and her true cumslut nature awoke. I sighed with pleasure, smiling at you as you reached to pinch and play with my breasts, before I leaned down again, my body pressed against hers. Reaching down to her cunt, I spread her pretty little lips wide, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue to rest just above it, gazing up at you.

"Your choice, Daddy. Want to take turns?" I grinned wickedly, seeing your cock already hardening again, as with a smile you pushed it into my waiting throat.

No matter what mood I'm in, or what role I'm enjoying at the time, I've always been an absolute abject whore for your cock, especially as an oral slut. I don't think that will ever change.

As such, I sucked and drooled all over your shaft like a mindless fucktoy, sticking my tongue out to lap at your balls as you filled my throat, trying to maintain eye contact as her tongue dove into my cum-filled pussy and I drifted into my happy oral slave place.

You pulled out eventually, your cock slicked with my spit, and plunged into my girl's tight cunt. I felt her moan vibrate against my clit and grinned, continuing to lap at your balls and shaft, and her clit, as you fucked her hard. You alternated between our holes for a while, every throat-fuck sending spasms of pleasure through me, until I was grinding on my girl's face and looking up at you desperately.

You grinned down at me, enjoying watching my orgasm build just from being a hole for you to fuck, and you leaned down to whisper in my ear, your cock pulling out of me with a wet noise.

"Cum for me, fucktoy. You know you're my whore."

My whole body shook as I began to cum, eyes rolling back slightly as I felt you push back into me, fucking my throat hard as you watched me cum.

I gagged and spluttered, my face now covered with drool as I looked up, dazed, to see you pull out again. With a few quick strokes, you began to cum, covering my face and my girl's cunt with your second load. With a moan and unthinking desire, I leaned down to lick and suck every drop up loving, tasting the heady mixture of both people's cum as I floated in sub space.

I don't know how long I spent savouring your cum, or kissing and sucking your cock clean gratefully, but I know it was time well spent as we all collapsed into bed, touching and kissing as we drifted off.