Wonton Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm all for blowing off steam. Anything to get that lady from earlier out of my head."

"You're still angry about that?"

"I'm annoyed, which is worse. Anger fades. Annoyance takes forever to go away."

Sierra nodded in understanding. "Then why don't we turn up the heat and cook it off?" She gently ran a finger down Johnny's chest. "We'll pretend I'm that woman who called from the Drop earlier. I placed an order and drove down here to pick it up, but whoops, I forgot my wallet back in the hotel room. And you won't let me leave until..."

"...until we settle up." Johnny slowly nodded. "I can get behind that."

"Good. Think of it as hate sex without the actual hate. If things get out of hand or you need to break character, the safeword is 'wonton.'" Johnny snorted at Sierra's choice and was rewarded with a light, friendly kiss. "Make sure the front door's locked and get into character."

Johnny's cock was a caged animal underneath his khakis as he headed for the front door. He had never role-played with a woman before, and the thought had him hard as granite. Outside the restaurant, the driving rain continued to pool on the sidewalk. A swift-running creek of leaves and detritus dumped into the storm drain across the street. Johnny checked the front door to discover that he had forgotten to lock it after Sierra came in. With how the wind was tearing down Pine Street, they were lucky the door hadn't been flung open.

He turned the deadbolt and triple-checked to make sure everything was secured. When he turned back towards Sierra, the spa owner was standing in front of the take-out counter. Her arms were crossed haughtily over her chest as she sneered derisively at him. "I left my wallet at the hotel," she sniffed, "because I had to get here before 11! If you closed at midnight like a normal restaurant, I would have realized I had forgotten it because I wouldn't have been speeding down the mountain!"

Johnny's cock twitched as Sierra continued her faux rant. He imagined the woman he had talked to on the phone giving him the exact speech down to the cadence. Using the frustration that it cooked up, Johnny waited for Sierra to finish before shooting her a hooded glare. "Then call your husband," he demanded, "and get your credit card number so I can ring you up."

"He's busy with his poker buddies," she shot back after a moment's thought. "He always turns his phone off while he's playing. Look, I'll bring my wallet down tomorrow and pay you then. Just give me my food so I can get out of here."

Johnny briefly pondered his answer. "You're not going to pay me tomorrow," he eventually said. "It's Sunday night. You're going to drive back to Denver or wherever the hell you're from tomorrow morning and conveniently forget about me until you're somewhere around Carbondale."

"I swear, I'll pay you tomorrow." Sierra's full-body huff seemed to contain every hint of annoyance she had soaked up over the weekend. "I'll be here around eight o'clock..."

"I'm not getting up early on my day off because you forgot your wallet!" Johnny's raised voice caused Sierra to flinch, but there was a hint of a smile underneath her concern. "You know, I'm not surprised. You're just another out-of-towner who thinks they can get one over on us just because we're not as glitzy or glamorous as Aspen. At least when people from there come down here to slum, they generously tip us poor, hopeless townies. You probably don't leave tips so you can buy more spray tan to cover your pasty complexion."

Sierra blanched in shock. Pressing her hand against her chest, she loudly bitched, "You can't talk to me that way! I'm a customer!"

"No, you're not." Johnny gestured to the bag of ba-wan soup. "I used my stock and spent my hard-earned time making your order." As he spoke, he began walking toward her with slow, measured steps. The look of worry on her face almost saw him pause, but his feet and his arousal carried him forward. "And now here you are trying to take your order without paying. That doesn't make you a customer. That makes you a thief."

He was now standing before Sierra. The dark-skinned woman was shivering — not from fear but arousal. Her erect nipples poked against her tank top. "I have half a mind to call the sheriff's office and have you arrested," he declared. "Maybe a night in jail will fix that entitled attitude of yours."

"You... you can't do that!" Sierra shrieked. "I haven't done anything wrong!"

"Who's he going to believe," countered Johnny, "a local or an out-of-towner?"

"Fine! Call the police! My husband's a lawyer and he'll sue this entire town for false arrest before I'm behind bars!"

"Your husband who won't answer the phone if you called him?" Sierra's face fell as she pretended that her predicament was finally dawning on her. "Sure, he'll bail you out tomorrow morning," Johnny smirked, "but then you have to explain to him why you got arrested. That seems like the kind of thing he won't let you forget."

Sierra's arms wrapped tightly around her upper body. She clutched at her shoulders, unable to look Johnny in the eye. He was doing his best to glare at her, channeling the annoyance he had kept bottled up for the sake of good business. "Fine then," she stammered. "Keep the food. It's probably lousy anyway."

Johnny shook his head. "No. You'll get your food. I stayed after closing time to cook it for you. You're walking out the door with it."

"I don't want it anymore."

"You drove down the mountain in the pouring rain while your husband's playing poker with his friends. Maybe you want a little more than hot soup." His eyes roamed over Sierra's body, drinking in every curve, every inch. "I'll tell you what. I won't call the sheriff, and you can walk out of her free and clear with an order of the best wonton soup in the valley. All you have to do is..." He overdramatically stroked his chin. "...pay me some other way."

"Some other way? I don't have cash on me..."

"No," he interrupted, "not cash. I'll spell it out for you. You want my hot soup in your stomach? Then you put that smart mouth of yours around my cock."

Sierra's scandalized gasp was countered by the keen desire now shining in her eyes. "You... you want me to suck on your penis?"

He fought the urge to laugh. The innocent way Sierra posed the question was both hilarious and alluring. "I don't want you to suck on my penis. I want you to blow me."

"I can't do that! I'm a married woman! My husband..."

"Your husband who is currently ignoring you to play cards? Your husband who you left up at Sapphire Drop while you drove down the mountain during a massive thunderstorm to get soup instead of room service? No, I don't think he's going to stop you."

Sierra glanced around the empty restaurant before looking below his waist. The front of his khakis was a stretched tent of fabric as his erection yearned for Sierra's lips and tongue. Her body slumped at the sight. "OK," she said with a deep sigh, taking Johnny by the hand and beginning to lead him behind the counter.

He planted his feet, however, and refused to move. "No. You blow me right here, right now."

"Here? In public?" Sierra pointed over Johnny's shoulder towards the front windows. "What if someone sees?"

"No one's going to be out in this rain. And if they are, they're going to be more focused on staying dry." Johnny traced the swell of her hip. "Besides, I have a feeling you wouldn't mind being seen. All that yoga you do, all those fad diets you try from YouTube... you liked being looked at, don't you?"

An involuntary "oh God" escaped from Sierra before she eagerly kneeled on the floor. Her hands tore at his belt, undid the button of his khakis, and yanked down his zipper. His erect cock immediately sprung free. Sierra pressed her lips together at the sight. Johnny watched as she leaned in, ready to take him in her mouth before she paused to look up at him. "And I won't get in trouble?" she asked demurely. "You won't tell my husband?"

"Depends on how good a job you do. Now," Johnny said, channeling all the times he wanted to say these words to a difficult customer, "suck my dick."

She tied her black hair into a loose ponytail before opening her mouth. Johnny watched, trying not to tremble, as Sierra gave his cock a slow, hesitant lick. The merest touch of her hot tongue on his stiff rod almost set him off right there. She ran her tongue around the tip. Her fingers wrapped around his erect shaft. She moved them up and down with loose, mechanical strokes.

He could tell Sierra was holding back on purpose. "Come on," he growled, "pretend you're back at your college sorority and suck me like you mean it."

Defiance flashed in Sierra's eyes. She grabbed his khakis as well as his boxers and dragged them down his legs. Anxiety rolled over Johnny as he realized his ass was utterly exposed. Anyone who looked inside A Taste of Taipei would now receive a free full moon view.

Those concerns, however, were washed away when Sierra reached behind him and grabbed his butt with both hands. Her fingers dug firmly into his flesh as she leaned forward and greedily took half his length in her mouth.

Johnny moaned. He looked down at her as she wrapped her lips tightly around his cock. She began sliding her mouth up and down with a smooth, constant motion. His entire body tensed from the intense pleasure Sierra gave him, and he had to grab a nearby table edge to keep his balance.

He couldn't believe it. Earlier he had wanted nothing more than to go home and relax. Instead, here he was, standing in his uncle's restaurant with his ass hanging out, getting an intense blow job from an insanely attractive customer who had asked him to treat her however he wanted. A low groan escaped from him as Sierra pulled him closer, taking more of him between her lips.

He reached down to fondle her breast. It was Sierra's turn to sigh as he felt her up over her still-damp tank top, rolling her stiff nipple between two fingers. She leaned forward, pressing the firm mound against his hand. Excitement rolled through him as he ordered, "Take your top off. Show me those magnificent tits of yours."

Sierra pulled back and quickly peeled off the tank top. As she tossed it over her shoulder, Johnny marveled at the sight. His earlier view down her neckline hadn't done her delicious breasts justice. Full and firm, they were topped by dark brown nipples that begged to be licked. His cock twitched in the air before Sierra resumed blowing him. One hand worked the bottom of his shaft while she greedily ran her tongue and lips along the rest.

Blissful pressure built inside of him, the kind that could only be generated by the carnal actions of another person. Sierra's breasts bounced as she began bobbing her head, running her lips around as much of his cock as she could, sucking firmly when she drew up, and pushing the flat of her tongue along the underside when she went down.

Once she began playing with his balls, he knew he was going to lose it soon. Roleplay or not, he needed to warn Sierra. "Fuck," he groaned, "you're gonna make me cum."

A muffled moan was her response. Sierra doubled her efforts for several more seconds before pulling away. Her hand was a blur on his cock as she stroked him, driving him to a fever pitch. His breathing quickened, and he barely had time to utter a word of caution before the pressure in his balls boiled over.

Fortunately, Sierra picked up on his imminent distress. Leaning back on her knees, she aimed his cock at her heaving chest an instant before he exploded. Thick ribbons of white cum erupted from his penis, drenching her tits while Johnny cried out with six months worth of exquisite relief. By the time he was done, leaning against the table was the only thing keeping him on his feet.

Sierra, still on her knees, looked up at him with a coy smile. Both of her breasts were coated with his essence — a mix of long ropes and wet dots. A single drop fell from her nipple, splashing onto her bare thigh. "Wonton," she said. "I don't like to swallow."

"It's OK." He grabbed the paper napkins from a nearby place setting and handed them to her. With a nod of thanks, Sierra began to clean herself off, leaving Johnny drained and a bit woozy. He had just gotten the best blow job of his life from Sierra del Sol. It felt like she had sucked every single drop of cum from his balls, leaving him completely satisfied.

Sierra tossed the crumpled napkins to the floor. Despite her best efforts, her chest gleamed with the faint remnants of his cum. "That's it, then?" she demanded. "I went down on you, so we're even. You can pull your pants up now."

He could feel the blood beginning to once again pump through his limp cock. He had gotten his, but Sierra hadn't gotten hers. And what kind of chef would he be if he couldn't fulfill his customer's wishes? He still had plenty to give, and an opportunity like this might never come around again. If he heard "wonton," he'd stop. But if he didn't...

"Not even close."

Sierra leaped to her feet. "I did what you asked!" she cried. "I sucked you off!"

"If you want me to stop, you know what to say." He crossed his arms and did his best to raise a questioning eyebrow. "You can take your soup and head back to the hotel right now. But you're not going to, are you?" Sierra looked down at the floor. She twisted slightly on her feet, looking uncomfortable. Johnny idly wondered if roleplaying was the kind of thing she did often because she was pretty damn good at it. "I said, are you?"

"No," she uttered quietly.

"That's right. You want to come to my restaurant and scream, I'll give you something to scream about." As a strong gust of wind rattled the front windows, Johnny stepped out of his pants and kicked off his sneakers and socks. "Take off those shorts," he demanded. "Let me see if the rest of you looks as good as your tits."

"Can you at least turn off the lights?"

"No."

Johnny's own words surprised him. For a moment he expected Sierra to call "wonton." Instead, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her gym shorts. It was her turn to tremble as she slowly pushed her shorts down to her knees, revealing the freshly trimmed triangle of black hair between her legs. She then turned around, facing away from Johnny while she bent over and slid off her shorts.

Her firm, tight ass was inviting, but it was her smooth, plump pussy lips that made his mouth water. Sierra had just slipped out of her sandals when Johnny's hips pressed against hers. She gasped loudly as he ran his hands along her supple skin. She straightened up and turned her head, finding his lips and kissing him fiercely. As they kissed, Johnny pushed her forward until she was flush against the take-out counter. One hand gently pressed against her back, but she shook her head. Her hand gripped his hair, holding him in place so she could dominate his tongue with hers.

His hands slipped to her breasts in return. He squeezed them, making Sierra tense like a coiled spring. They felt wonderful in his grasp, better than he had imagined when he had glimpsed them earlier. Her nipples were like diamonds between his fingers. "Flick them," she urged. He did as his unexpected lover asked, and was rewarded with a deep moan while she drove her hips back against his semi-flaccid cock. "Harder."

As his fingers danced over her erect nubs, Sierra broke their kiss. Her head fell back against his shoulder while one hand reached between them, searching for his penis. Johnny took advantage, putting his hand between her shoulder blades and bending her over the take-out counter. Sierra's breathing was heavy with anticipation as it was Johnny's turn to fall to his knees behind her. Her pussy lips quivered between her legs, while the scent of her arousal filled his senses as his fingers gently spread her open, revealing the secret flesh between her legs.

Sierra's pussy was soaking wet. Her clit peeked out from under its hood. There was no hesitation or attempt at roleplay on Johnny's part. He simply buried his face between her legs and began eating her out with the same wild abandon with which Sierra had blown him earlier.

"Oh fuck," Sierra moaned as he lapped up every drop of her delicious essence he could. She writhed under his assault, pushing her hips back to force more of his tongue deep inside of her. His lips and chin were quickly coated with her juices. She would jump when he dragged his tongue across her clit, but Johnny quickly picked up that it was her velvet walls that demanded the most attention.

She reached back and gripped his hair as his tongue touched her in all the right places. "Damn it," she wailed, "that feels so fucking good."

"I bet your husband doesn't go down on you like this."

"He'd... oh God, lick me there... he gets off on playing poker and taking other people's money. I tried to go down... fuck... on him for his birthday but he was too busy with some Zoom meeting..."

After a few moments, Sierra pushed his head away from her pussy. "Wait a second," she panted. Johnny took advantage of the brief break to catch his breath. He watched as Sierra bounced for several seconds before raising one leg. She placed it on the counter with incredible ease, laying it parallel to the long edge, before repeating the process with her other leg. She stretched her upper body across the counter and raised her hips slightly, revealing her womanhood to Johnny in all its newfound glory. A stray drop of essence ran down her pussy lips like rain on a windowpane. It would have fallen to the floor if Johnny hadn't caught it on the top of his tongue. It was tangy, light, and airy — a crumb of angel food cake coated with liquid sex.

His hands dug into the firm flesh of her ass, holding on tight as Johnny devoured her pussy. "Damn it!" Sierra screamed into the empty kitchen, her voice echoing off tile and metal, while Johnny assaulted her with his lips and tongue. "That's... where did you learn... oh fuck me, don't stop... learn to do this?"

He responded by running the tip of his tongue from the top of her pussy down to the bottom, making her cry out in ecstasy. When he began to rub her clit, however, Sierra panted, "No, no... don't worry about my clit. My pussy. Keep eating my fucking pussy."

He obliged her request. With her legs spread wide, Johnny had full access to Sierra's womanhood. His face was buried between her legs, with his nose wedged between her tight ass cheeks. He pushed forward and Sierra pushed back as best she could. "So good," she moaned before the tip of his tongue managed to brush against a spot of textured flesh inside of her. Her whole body shook. Something fell on the other side of the counter, clattering to the floor, but Johnny paid it no mind. To quote his uncle, As long as it's a clatter and not a shatter, don't worry.

As he drilled his tongue into her, Sierra's hips began moving of their own accord. Her butt clenched tightly under his fingers, and her loud moans grew louder. "Fuck," she cried, "keep... don't... oh fuck, Johnny, I'm gonna cum... oh shit... OH SHIT!"

Johnny quickly shifted, running his tongue along the textured spot, making Sierra scream, before her body began to quake. He could feel her velvet walls quiver against his lips just before a blast of warm liquid caught him between the eyes. He pulled back, sputtering, as several intense streams gushed from deep inside her pussy, coating his face like he had sprayed her tits earlier. "Oh my God," Sierra breathed, sprawled out on the counter before him. Sweat covered her bare back. "Oh my God. Oh... my God."

Johnny brushed at his face. "Oh my God." The liquid tasted like Sierra's essence, with a bit of a sour taste. "What the hell was that?"

"That was... aside from fucking incredible... you licking my G-spot at the right time to make me squirt... holy shit, Johnny. I haven't cum like that since I went to Ibiza a couple of years ago. Fuck. Are you OK?"