Wonton Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I was just caught off guard," he said as he got up. Sierra was slumped over. Her legs had slipped from the counter, leaving her feet hanging several inches from the ground as she recovered. Johnny came around to the kitchen side of the counter and wiped his face off with a clean dish towel before pouring himself a glass of water. He rinsed out his mouth and took a drink before offering the glass to Sierra. She pressed her hands against the countertop and swung her legs into the air. Before Johnny realized it, she had spun around and was now sitting on the edge of the counter, facing him and gratefully accepting his gift, draining the glass in one fluid motion before tossing it into the kitchen. The plastic glass bounced off the floor with a sharp clatter before rolling against a cooler.

Sierra's eyes smoldered with flames of desire as she studied his naked form. "Now you know the curtains match the drapes," she stated proudly. "Are we done now?" Before Johnny could respond, Sierra's hand once again wrapped around his stiffening cock. It only took a few strokes to bring him to full hardness. "I hope not. Because the only thing I want inside of me more than your tongue is this dick."

"Of course you do." Johnny wanted nothing more than to plunge himself deep inside Sierra, but playing along with her fantasy and allowing their mutual arousal to slowly come to a rolling boil was the preferred option — a lovingly crafted dish of ramen noodles versus something tossed together and nuked in the microwave. "It's why you came down here tonight. A hot meal to fill you up in the way your husband doesn't."

"All the girls in my book club," Sierra sniffed while she continued playing with his cock, "talking about their snot-nosed kids and their LuLaRoe 'businesses' when they should just shut up and enjoy being in the mountains instead of their McMansions in the suburbs." Her hand squeezed his length. "And they should try the local cuisine instead of asking where the nearest fucking Papa John's is."

Johnny grabbed her and kissed her fiercely. She guided the tip of his cock to her waiting pussy while he settled himself between her legs. There was no resistance as he easily slid inside of her, only needing a handful of thrusts to bury himself completely within her liquid warmth.

Her womanhood gripped him like a glove. Her tight walls surrounded every inch of him with raw pleasure — pleasure that became more refined as he pulled himself out of her before easing herself back in. There was no hope of restraint or holding back. Sierra broke their kiss, allowing herself to moan wantonly as Johnny, overcome with lust, began thrusting in and out of her at a rapid pace.

Sierra leaned back and spread her legs. She kept her feet flat on the counter, knees bent as she stretched herself open so his cock could fill every inch of her soaked pussy as it could. "Fuck me," she ordered, glaring at him with bestial fury. "Show me you're not some limp dicked townie... OH FUCK!"

Johnny had found his footing on the rubber anti-spill mat. He buried himself inside of her to the point where he could feel her wetness dripping down his legs. A mental note to sanitize the counter was lost in crackling sparks of synaptic bliss. His lips finally found her nipples. He bit down gently and was rewarded by Sierra grabbing the back of his head. "Harder," she demanded. He did as she asked and was rewarded by a tight pulse that rolled through her pussy and along the length of his cock.

The wet friction was overwhelming. If Sierra hadn't blown him earlier, he would have already shot his load deep inside of her. Even then, he had to hold back, lest he give himself over to instinct and end this encounter before he could draw every ounce of pleasure from it that he could.

Her breasts, the catalyst for the entire evening, bounced hypnotically on her chest with every thrust, drawing his eyes. Johnny barely noticed when Sierra lifted her legs and grabbed her ankles. She pulled them close, drawing her knees to her chest as she placed them on Johnny's shoulders. Now he was driving down into her, a new angle that caused her to gasp when he used long, deep strokes to ensure his cock brushed against her G-spot as often as possible. "Yes," she cried out, beginning to rock back against him. "Yes, yes, yes!"

His hands slipped under her rump. His fingers dug into the firm flesh as he attempted to keep his quick rhythm. When Sierra squeezed her pussy around his cock, he almost went off right there. He responded by slapping his hand against her butt, only for Siera to shake her head. "Wonton," she managed to get out between her soft cries. "I have to sit on my butt for a living."

"Got it." Johnny made it up to her by reaching between her legs and flicking both her nipples at the same time. It was Sierra's turn to almost go off as she once again gripped him with an incredible pulse of tight warmth.

Johnny's world was reduced to his cock and Sierra's pussy. She began chanting, "oh God, oh God, oh God," in a low mantra woven with bliss that eventually climaxed in a loud, blasphemous proclamation when she came. Johnny was forced to slow down as a blast of liquid warmth coated his cock. Sierra trembled on the counter, her ankles still on his shoulders, while an intense orgasm ripped through her. Her black hair had fallen loose from its ponytail. It sprawled across the countertop like morning ice on a car windshield.

Johnny took the chance to catch his breath. He could feel the sweat dripping from his body, and his lower body was protesting from the bout of intense cardio after almost fourteen hours on his feet. He would be sore tomorrow, but fucking Sierra del Sol on the takeout counter was worth the aches and pains.

Once Sierra had recovered, he resumed thrusting. Only the occasional blast of thunder drowned out her lustful cries. His cock drove in and out of her, covered in her essence. The familiar pressure began to simmer inside of him. His thrusts became harder, faster, deeper. Sierra's ankles crossed behind his waist, and her hands gripped his forearms as he leaned against the counter. "Fuck me," she wailed, a red flush spilling over her tan chest as she became lost in the throes of another orgasm. "Fuck me... fuck me!"

He was rapidly reaching the point of no return. "Where should I cum?" he asked as she writhed on the counter.

"Inside me," she panted. "I've got an IUD... yes, Johnny, yes!"

Johnny cried out as he thrust as deep inside Sierra's pussy as he could. His legs threatened to give out as his cock erupted. Each pulse was accompanied by an overpowering flare of bliss that flashed over his entire body. Sierra's rapid breaths were mixed with relief and contentment as her lover spilled inside of her. He gripped the edge of the counter, fighting to remain upright.

Sierra ran a hand through her hair before offering one final sigh. "Wonton. That was fucking incredible."

"Yeah, it was. Holy shit." Johnny pulled her up from the counter. He gently pressed his lips against her. She returned the soft kiss, holding him close as his cock softened inside her satisfied pussy...

The front door rattled in its frame, but this time it was from someone knocking on it.

Johnny's eyes snapped to the door. Standing on the other side, peering intently, was a large form wearing an emerald green poncho. Water poured from the protective outerwear, joined by several streams of water falling from their large wide-brimmed hat.

"Who is that?" asked Sierra, her arms and legs still wrapped around him.

"I think... shit! It's Deputy Giovanni!"

"Oh fuck!" Sierra shoved Johnny away. He stepped back as she slid off the counter and crouched down on the floor. "Did he see us?"

"I don't know how he couldn't." Johnny had stepped to one side, hiding his naked form behind the dessert display case. The large form locked eyes with him. One hand lifted to give him a friendly wave. Hot with embarrassment, Johnny could only smile and wave back. His smile quickly faded, however, as the form gestured for him to come closer. "Fuck," he whispered, "he wants to talk."

"My clothes," she hissed fearfully. "We threw them by the table."

"Stay here. I'll throw them to you." It might have been comical, the way Johnny turned around and backward shuffled around the counter, showing the deputy his butt instead of his penis, if he hadn't been filled with dread and apprehension. He carefully bent down to grab Sierra's tank top and gym shorts. She snatched them from the air as he hurled them over the counter before grabbing his khakis and putting them back on. Rubbing his face and putting on his best professional smile, Johnny walked to the front door and unlocked it. "Evening Deputy," he said, motioning for the large man to step inside. "Come on, get out of the rain."

"Thanks, Johnny," Deputy Vito Giovanni said gratefully as Johnny closed the door behind him. The twenty-year veteran of the Emerald Pines Sheriff's Department towered over Johnny. Water ran down his poncho in thick, fast-running rivers, falling into the rubber welcome mat in a bottom-shelf imitation of the storm raging outside. "This is one for the record books," he exclaimed. "I would have lost my hat by now if it wasn't for my chin strap."

"I bet," Johnny answered as casually as he could. "What are you doing walking around in this weather?"

"Believe me, I'd rather be in my patrol car. A storm like this, though, you can't see anything through the windshield. I'm out making sure no one else is caught outside and checking the storm drains to make sure they're not overflowing, like the one in your back alley is about to."

"I'll put some towels and sandbags against the back door before I leave. That should keep the kitchen dry."

"Good. And I'll ping Public Works to check the drain this week, see what's backing it up." While he was talking to Johnny, Deputy Giovanni's eyes roamed the restaurant behind him. His eyes focused on the table where Sierra had been sitting at. "I didn't know you wore women's footwear," he declared as Johnny realized he hadn't tossed Sierra her sandals. "You got an after-hours customer?"

"Hi, Deputy!" Johnny and Vito turned to the counter as Sierra, now fully clothed and wrapping her hair in a ponytail, smiled brightly at them. Vito took off his hat, holding it in front of him with both hands, as she said, "I popped in for a quick bite right at closing time. Johnny was kind enough to whip up something hot so I didn't have to take my food out in the rain."

"Huh." Vito turned his gaze to Johnny. "Your uncle's strict about serving customers after hours. He's turned us deputies away plenty of times. You changing his policy?"

Johnny withered under the deputy's piercing stare. "No," he managed to get out. "I just didn't want to send Sierra back into the storm with cold, soggy food. She's a regular and a local, after all. You're not going to say anything to him, are you?"

Vito continued to stare at Johnny for a moment, before breaking out into a wide, infectious grin. "I'm messing with you, Johnny. I don't care what happens behind the counter. On top of it, though, is another matter."

"Ah, shit." Johnny glanced over his shoulder to see Sierra leaning against the counter, looking like a schoolgirl who just caught a nasty scolding. "You're not going to write us up, are you?"

"Hell no!" he laughed. "You're not the first people I've caught going at it after hours, and you won't be the last. If you two were from out-of-town, I'd have written the ticket faster than a Ferrari. Although, I shouldn't let you off scot-free." The deputy rubbed his chin. "Maybe you can fulfill your community service in... some other way?"

Johnny raised an eyebrow as he looked at Sierra. "What did you have in mind?" she asked warily.

"My wife's been trying to get a spa-and-sauna session with you for the past couple of weeks but you've been booked solid. Next time you get a cancellation, would you mind bumping her to the top of the list?"

"Sure!" Sierra said, relief evident in her voice. "Just have her call me and I'll squeeze her in the next time she's available."

"I'd appreciate that. And use a little more discretion in the future," Vito added as he put his hat back on. "I don't care, but other people might have problems with your late-night menu." With that, he nodded farewell to both Sierra and Johnny before stepping outside.

As soon as the door closed, Sierra burst out laughing. "Talk about dodging a bullet!" she said as she came around the counter. "I was worried he was going to ask me to blow him!"

Johnny found himself chuckling also. "You were worried? I was worried he was going to ask me!"

Sierra's shoulders hitched as she gave a full-body snort. "OK," she declared, "I'm going to take the deputy's visit as a sign I should get going."

Johnny leaned against the wall, watching while she slipped into her sandals and grabbed her to-go order of ba-wan soup. "I'm guessing this was a one-time thing," he said as she approached the front door.

Her response was a gentle peck on his cheek. "I'm not looking for a relationship," she told him, "or anything serious for that matter." A warm glow filled him while she dragged her finger down his bare chest. "However, I think I might start ordering delivery more often. What nights do you drive?"

"Thursdays."

She hummed coquettishly. "Are you OK with a customer occasionally calling at 10:45 for a last-minute order?"

"Only if she pays with a credit card over the phone," he teased. "Because no one trades food for sex, remember?"

"Of course, I remember. It's a silly cliche." This time her kiss lingered invitingly against his lips. "This Thursday you're going to be the customer demanding a refund because you're not relaxed," she whispered breathily. "And I'm going to fuck you until you are." With that, Sierra slipped out into the storm, immediately sprinting down the sidewalk out of sight.

"Wonton," Johnny chuckled as he locked the front door behind her.

-FIN-