Woo Woos by the Pool

Story Info
Two women explore each others bodies by the poolside.
3.6k words
4.51
18.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

The names, characters, places and events in this book are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. All characters are over the age of 18. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

*

They sat out on a couple of recliners in Heather Dooley's back yard listening to some Waylon on a country music station which masked the dull roar of traffic along I-90. The evening was warm and lit by scented candles while Big Dipper fireflies flashed as they danced among the bushes. Hershel and Heather were relaxed and drowsy, both having taken a few knocks of Jack. They stuck with Tennessee after discovering that both of their families had moved to Ohio back in the boom years of the 1950s and both still had distant relatives back in Tennessee that hadn't made that journey. Her family had roots in Nashville while his were more from the Appalachians east of Knoxville.

"Truth or dare," Hershel Myler said.

Heather turned her head and gazed at him. She smiled. "OK, truth then."

Earlier, she had asked him to tell an embarrassing family secret and he had told her about his second or third cousin once removed or something like that, Dan, who'd run off with a stripper and a bag stuffed with Mob cash. Neither had ever been heard from again and everyone thought the pair was wearing a pair of cement overshoes at the bottom of Lake Douglas or somewhere. But you never know.

"Truth then," Hershel thought for a moment. "You ever done it with a woman?"

"What! Why do you wanna know that?" Her whiskey spilled over her glass as she sat up, her boobs swaying.

This wasn't exactly a denial.

"Well? Have you? Ever been with a woman?" he asked.

Heather squirmed on her lounger and even in the half-light, Hershel could tell she was blushing. "Okay but you can't tell anyone. Promise?"

In the dusk, she saw his head nod in assent.

"Right then," she said after a long pause. "I'm trusting y'all here. This happened eight or nine years ago when I'd just left high school," and then she told her man something she had never told anyone else...

Heather was eighteen and at a bit of a loose end as she hadn't sorted out a summer job yet so she was chilling at home until she got a call from one of her girlfriends, Callie Lamb. It turned out Callie was looking after a big mansion over by the Lakeside for her uncle while his family was vacationing in Hawaii so Callie was just keeping an eye on it. But she was feeling a bit isolated and bored and wanted some company.

"Come on over, girl, I'm home alone here and I've got food in the fridge and a pool just going to waste," Callie said.

Heather thought for a moment. So far she'd sent out several resumes for summer jobs but hadn't heard anything as yet. If nothing picked up, she'd look at volunteering at a thrift store. So why not? Not like she had anything else planned for the day.

"Sure, where's it at?"

Callie gave directions. "Come round the back," she added.

"Yeah, I'm on my way!" With that, Heather threw a bag together, hopped into her ancient Chevy Spark and a while later was pulling up the security guard's hut at the Lakeside gated community.

The guy, a buff looking dude, probably a wannabe cop; who if he wasn't ten years older than her, she might have flirted, gave her a grin.

"It's on Hollytree Lane. You can't miss it -- it's the blue one on the right," he told her as he lifted the barrier.

She waved her thanks and soon came to the house. As the guard said, it was a large, two-story property with blue siding. The front was dominated by a pillared portico above which was a huge, rectangular picture window flooding the double height hallway with light. Under the sunshine, the lawns were nicely manicured and a gravel driveway swept round to the portico. To the right side was a triple garage with what looked like a small apartment above.

"How the other half live," she said to herself, leaving the shabby old Spark out of sight behind the garage. She knew Callie came from a wealthy family, her dad was a dentist, but this uncle was out of sight. A narrow path led between the side of the house and some rhododendrons and a minute later, she saw the pool at the bottom of the yard. It shone invitingly cool and blue reflecting the sky. Surrounding it was a paved area with several white plastic recliners and potted palms and there was a low diving board.

"You made it! Yay!" Callie squealed. "We're gonna have us some fun!"

Callie swung herself up off the recliner and stood with her arms outstretched. Heather saw that her friend had not changed any since she'd last seen her a few weeks before. She was a petite young woman, standing no more than 5'2" and 105 soaking wet. Under her black bikini, she had tiny little teacup breasts and a flat stomach with a gold ring through her belly button which Heather envied. She also admired the other girl's trim hips and slim ass. Her hair was black, cut in a cute bob which suited her pert face with its gently curved nose. Callie had dark, almost almond shaped eyes and a golden skin which tanned easily and, not for the first time, Heather wondered if there was more than a hint of Chinese in her friend's heritage.

Heather trotted over and hugged her friend. They kissed but Heather was a little surprised when Callie kissed her full on the lips and not the cheek as she'd expected. She saw that the woman had pierced her tongue.

"You're looking good, Callie. How long are you looking after this place?"

"Only 'til next week. I'm not allowed any parties or any boys round otherwise they'd kill me. But they said I could have one or two girls over as long as they behaved themselves. Which we will, won't we?" Callie winked as she said this and Heather felt that they could still have some fun together.

"Yay! Pool!" Heather squealed as she shrugged off her T and shorts and was pleased at the look of admiration in her friend's look.

Heather Dooley had full C-cup boobs which filled her peach bikini top nicely. That said, she envied Callie's tiny tits as her own bounced about with a mind of their own when she went out jogging. Lower down, her narrow waist flared out to her hips while below her shorts her long, tanned athletic legs ended in a pair of flip-flops which showed her painted toenails. Heather liked her pretty heart-shaped face with generous lips made for kissing and eyes a clear blue-gray color and her light brown hair with blond highlights running through was tied back in a pony-tail.

However, she didn't like her belly much and she sucked in her stomach under her friend's appraisal. Cut out those Maccie runs, girl, she thought to herself. And she didn't like her ass that much neither.

"You're so beautiful," Callie said. "Wish I looked like you."

Maybe she wasn't the only one with body insecurities, Heather thought.

Callie pointed to the recliners. "You lie down while I fix some drinks." With that, the young woman walked over to the house, her black bikini panties barely covering the essentials, and let herself into the kitchen through the French doors. Heather lay down and luxuriated in the sun's warmth on her back.

A few minutes later, Callie came out with two highball glasses filled with juice with a wedge of lime on the rim. Cool condensation sparkled on the glasses.

"Woo Woo," Callie said enthusiastically.

"Woo Woo?"

"It's a cocktail, stupid. Vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice all over ice. You'll love it!"

She handed a glass to Heather and both girls clinked glasses and drank. The cranberry stopped it being too sweet and Heather did love it. She wasn't used to alcohol, only having sneaked the odd glass of wine at one of her parents' parties so the booze hit her bloodstream like a freight train.

"Wow," she said.

"Another?" asked Callie.

Heather shook her head.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper. We've got all day."

With that, the young woman headed back to the kitchen and emerged with a couple more Woo Woos. Once these had been drunk under the hot sun, Heather was feeling decidedly relaxed.

"No more -- at least not yet," she said to Callie. "I think I need to rest a while."

With that, Heather straightened her towel and lay down on the recliner.

"You'll get tan lines like that," Callie observed. "Take your top off and I'll rub in some sun-tan lotion."

Heather looked up. With the intoxicants in her system and under the hot sun, she felt bushed. So she was surprised but not stunned to see that Callie had taken off her own bra and she saw her friend's small, dark brown nipples fully exposed. With that, Heather unhooked her own bikini top and pulled it out from beneath her, still hiding her own nipples. It felt a little risque.

"Okay, go ahead," she murmured.

Needing no further encouragement, Callie squeezed the lotion bottle, poured the white cream into her palms to warm it and then smeared it over Heather's back and shoulders, massaging her as she did so. The kneading felt so good, so relaxing and so sensual as the girl rubbed it into her skin. As Callie worked it in, her hands dipped lower and lower until her fingertips were grazing the sides of Heather's boobs. Still lower they went but Heather said nothing.

"Let me do your legs as well," Callie said. "She squirted more lotion into her hands and then worked her way up from Heather's calves, the sensitive area behind her knees and up the backs of her toned thighs until her hands were definitely caressing Heather's ass cheeks, even moving her fingers up and under her bikini briefs. Heather squirmed slightly as she did so.

Heather had heard whispers at high school that Callie was bi but never took much notice as so many rumors were just malicious scuttlebutt and she didn't know how they got started. But now, lying under the hot sun beneath her friends ministrations, she started to wonder whether there was something to them. However, she lay back, enjoying the sensuousness of her friend's warm touch. Her eyes were closed and she was drifting into a nice, warm, drowsy state where all the world's cares seemed so far away. All she had to do was enjoy this moment in time.

There was a pause and she heard the rustle of cloth.

"You'll still get tan lines on your ass," Callie whispered into her ear.

"Who's looking?" murmured Heather.

"Nobody at the moment. But we're completely alone here and it would be a shame not to get an all-over tan while you can. I'm going for it." With that, Callie stood and walked around the recliner. She had pulled off her bikini bottoms and now stood completely nude in front of Heather. It was evident that the petite young woman had recently waxed as her pussy was completely smooth and another gold piercing glinted from her clit hood.

"Like what you see?" asked Callie.

"Mmm, hmm," Heather said, "Very nice."

"C'mon, don't be a prude, get nude," Callie encouraged her.

Heather opened her eyes properly and looked around. The pool was not overlooked by any of the neighboring properties, screened as it was from the nearest by a row of conifers, and they had the yard totally to themselves. Yet, she hesitated a moment before nodding her head. Reassured because, after all, Callie had seen her naked before now under the high school gym showers. So she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties preparing to slide them down when Callie stopped her.

"Don't get up, let me do that," her friend said quietly. But there was throatiness to her voice that Heather had never heard before.

Callie walked round and gently slid the peach colored bottoms down off Heather's ass, down her thighs and calves and over her feet. Now Heather was also as naked as a jaybird. Heather heard another squirt of lotion and then Callie's hands were touching her ass. She thought about saying something but she enjoyed the feel of her friend's hands roaming over her cheeks as she rubbed in the sun tan cream. It felt strange but pleasant as Callie's hands kneaded her bottom. But she couldn't deceive herself -- the other woman's hands were working deeper and deeper down the crack of her ass.

"Turn over now; let me do your front," Callie insisted.

As if in a trance, Heather rolled over. Instinctively, she covered her privates with her hand. Callie leaned forward and moved her hand away.

"You've got a gorgeous pussy, girl," Callie said. "Be proud of it."

Heather wasn't sure about that as her pussy didn't look like the perfection so openly on display on porn vids as she hadn't shaved for a couple of days and her labia stood out slightly. She glanced down her body and noticed her labia were fuller and redder than usual and she hoped that Callie wasn't aware that she was enjoying this massage slightly too much.

Callie took another dollop of lotion in her hands and leaned forwards across Heather's body. She worked the lotion into Heather's breasts, smearing the lotion around her full orbs, the flesh moving under her ministrations. Heather purred with pleasure. She wasn't surprised when Callie's thumbs found her areole and nipples, making them stick up hard like little bullets under her touching.

"Hmm, that's nice," Heather said quietly.

However, Callie stopped and instead started smoothing lotion into her legs, working up from her shins, over her knees and then up her toned thighs. She looked a question into Heather's eyes who nodded imperceptibly. With that, Callie placed lotion onto Heather's pubic mound and, with her fingers and thumbs, worked it into her mound and fleshy outer lips. Heather felt a bit odd, as apart from herself, nobody had touched her down there before. But she was basking in the sun and under her friend's gentle hands and it felt so good so she gave herself up to simply enjoying herself.

"Open your legs," Callie said gently.

A momentary pause and then Heather found herself raising her knees and opening her legs. Apart from herself looking in a mirror on those times when she explored herself down there, nobody had ever studied her cunt so closely.

"Oh, wow," Callie said in appreciation. "You're so beautiful."

Callie shuffled forwards and leaned into that shadowed place between Heather's legs. She breathed in deeply, taking in the summer scents of the pool, the sun-tan lotion and the natural smell of Heather's vagina. Then she moved further up and took Heather's head in her hands. She leaned forwards and kissed Heather on the lips. Heather's eyes opened wide with surprise but her mouth opened allowing Callie to slip her tongue between her lips and teeth and their tongues curled around each others. She felt the metallic stud of Callie's piercing digging into her own tongue. She pushed herself to a sitting position and held Callie's head. They looked into each others eyes, Callie's dark brown and Heather's blue-gray each trying to see into the others soul. They kissed deeply and with passion until they broke apart for a moment to draw breath. Heather felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Then, and this time it was Heather who started it, they kissed again with as much intensity as before.

Callie released Heather's head and she lay back down, panting slightly both with the summer heat and the wet warmth she was feeling between her legs. Callie moved down Heather's prone torso kissing and suckling on her raised teats sending a delicious tingling through her system and she writhed with joyous delight. With one fingernail, she gently circled Heather's belly-button. Yet she moved further down over her stomach, kissing the soft skin as she did so, and Heather looked at the contrast between her own light skin and Callie's dark hair.

Then Callie was back between her legs. She pushed Heather's knees further apart and leaned forwards.

"You're beautiful," she said again, looking up into Heather's eyes.

Then Heather felt Callie's lips upon her pussy lips. She squirmed with heightened pleasure mixed with a little embarrassment but any feelings of shame were swept away as Callie's tongue found the swollen nub of her clit. The young woman's tongue circled and swirled around the clit and Heather found her hands gripping the sides of the plastic recliner as it felt like she was about to explode.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Heather gasped.

But Callie's kind fingers spread apart Heather's petals and she kissed her vaginal opening itself before her tongue licked her entire wet slit from her vagina, over her tiny urethra to her clit and back again, that golden stud sending shockwaves through her body. As she focused once again on Heather's clit, she slipped a finger into her slick love tunnel making Heather's back arch with heightened expectation. Meanwhile, Heather's fingers found her own nipples and she tweaked and teased those sensitive tips, bringing her up to the edge of ecstasy.

"Trust me on this," Callie said as she lifted up Heather's buttocks.

She kissed the engorged clit directly, pushing a second finger into the woman's vagina as she did so. Her mouth lowered, still kissing downwards, over her vagina itself until Heather felt Callie's warm breath on her ass. Her eyes opened wide with surprise as Callie kissed her asshole, her pierced tongue stud rimming the puckered skin sending erotic feelings up through Heather's nerves. Then, with her left hand, she circled the little ridges around her asshole and slipped a lubricated fingertip up into Heather's anus. With her own nipples poking to the blue skies, Callie's tongue back lapping at her clitoris, fingers in her vagina and even anus; Heather exploded with utmost ecstasy. Her back arched and her legs went into spasm and she cried out at the sheer intensity of it all -- far, far greater than whenever she'd masturbated. It was wrong, it was shocking but so, so good.

It couldn't last for ever and finally she came back to earth, gasping and panting. She lay back on her beach towel, unable to do anything for a minute or two. Callie looked up from between her legs and Heather noticed that the other woman's face was wet with sweat and also her own juices.

"Wow, you came so hard, girlfriend," Callie said with admiration. "All over my face." The young woman grinned and stood, flexing her hands. She stood and dragged her own recliner over to Heather's and quickly toweled herself off. They lay side by side holding each other in their arms without speaking in companionable silence.

Callie wriggled over and lay with her head on Heather's chest. She curled up and took hold of Heather's right breast and slipped the nipple into her mouth and started gently suckling. Heather's hand lay by Callie's mound.

"I'm on my period but you can touch me if you like," Callie said between sucks. She opened her legs in invitation.

Unsure, Heather licked her finger and slipped it past Callie's clit piercing and into the warmly wet slit, seeking out the other girl's pink bean.

Callie drew in a sharp intake of breath. "Careful, girlfriend. Now, just go in circles round it."

Remembering what she had seen on porn vids and following her friend's instructions when to speed up or slow down, Heather's fingertip did what was needed and she listened to Callie breathing heavily in and out until all of a sudden her hips jerked up and down and Callie cried out, "Yes, yes -- oh, God, yes!" before subsiding.

Heather took her hand away and sniffed her fingertips, inhaling the slightly sour smell of the other girl's juices; similar yet different from her own. She liked it and licked them clean, savoring her friend's taste.

Now both had climaxed, they drowsed together for a while, quietly listening to bird song and distant traffic noise until Heather really needed to pee. She tried to get up without disturbing her friend but it was impossible. Callie opened an eye and swung her legs over, too.

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers
12