Woo Woos by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hungry," Callie said. "I'll put the pizzas on and fix us another couple of woo woos. I think we've earned them."

They slipped their bikinis on and walked over to the house.

"You can't drive home tonight," Callie told her as they lounged with their cocktails in the huge, white-tiled kitchen while their pizzas cooked. "And a cab to yours is way too expensive. Stay over tonight?" And Callie raised her eyebrows.

Heather paused in telling her story and looked over at Hershel who was gazing out over the yard thoughtfully.

"Thanks for telling me. Was that the only time you made out with a woman?" he asked.

"Yes, that once only," she said, looking away, as she dropped a few more ice cubes into her whiskey.

However, she knew she wouldn't ever tell him about what happened with Callie that night when she stayed over. Some secrets are better left between the girls.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Woo Woo Cocktail Recipe:

Ingredients

3 ounces cranberry juice

2 ounces vodka

1 ounce peach schnapps

Dash of lime

Steps

Add the vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice into a highball glass filled with ice and stir briefly to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge.

12