Wood City Ch. 01: MEN

Story Info
Drew is moving to Wood City after a wild summer.
3.9k words
4.3
9.7k
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers

Drew awoke when the bus driver pushed harshly on the breaks, he woke up from his hazy dream in a jerk motion. He must have only slept for about an hour the whole night but the adrenaline from the sudden wake-up call left him feeling alert for about ten seconds. He looked out the window and seen the sign; "Wood City Limits Bus Station." This was his stop. But looking at his watch he realised he would be stuck here for about another two hours before his bus into the city centre arrived. It was just after seven in the evening and it was already pretty dark. There were only two other people getting off at this stop, a girl who looked about 25 who had already picked up her purse and was bolting down the aisle to get off. The other person was an older guy in his 40s, who looked like a centrefold in an old Playgirl Drew had stolen from his mother, had grabbed his bag and was pulling out a cigarette, placing it between his lips.

He nodded to Drew to go out first. Drew smiled back shyly at the guy. He was older but still had young eyes, they looked like the colour of the sky on a cloudless summer's day. His combed back hair was greying but thick and he had a bushy grey moustache that still managed to look groomed. He wore a zipped up leather jacket that displayed his broad shoulders and a pair of jeans that looked skinnier than the ones guys his age would wear back in Drew's hometown. The jeans accented every shape, and Drew needed to make sure he wasn't focusing on the bulge at his groin.

Drew picked up his rucksack from the seat beside him and headed down the aisle, gulping hoping the guy hadn't seen him staring at his jeans. Then he tried to lean forward a little, without making it too obvious he was hiding his own bulge. Stepping off the bus into the cold air of the bus station he looked around. It was pretty much dead. Outside there were rows of benches, some vending machines and a cashpoint. Then there was a sitting area that looked identical to what was outside. There was a small café beside the sitting area but it was just closing up. An older woman wearing an apron stepped out.

"If you want anything now's the Drewe. I'm closing in a minute" she shouted to the new guests trapped in the bus station. Drew and the older guy both shook their head, the girl however ran forward shouting something about a coffee. The older guy tapped Drew on the shoulder.

"Once I've finished this cigarette want me to show you something?" The Man said with a sly grin. His voice was smoky and deep, like a cowboy from an old Hollywood Western.

"What is it?" Drew asked, trying to sound like he wasn't inDrewidated. But The Man just smiled and took one last draw of his smoke. Then he nodded for Drew to follow him, walking away. Drew looked at his ass. His perfectly toned ass looked muscular in his tight fitting jeans. Drew felt hypnotised, following the ass in a trance. They walked around the wall where the station ended. At the back of the station there was a red-brick building by itself, with rectangle windows near the top. The lights were on, and looked like they had a rent tint. As they approached the building he saw two doors. The Man walked into the shadowy door on the left, turning round the corner and disappearing.

Drew looked above the door and seen it. On a white tile, in bold black letters was the word "MEN." Why was this guy taking him to a toilet? Was he going to sell him drugs? Drew stood for a moment before deciding to go in, just to see. He had left his small town behind for some adventure. And this was an adventure wasn't it? He took a deep breath and stepped through the door and round the corner.

There was a short corridor, dimly lit. The man stood at the doorway at the other end, rubbing his crotch and nodding his head back for Drew to follow through. Drew began walking down and the man walked through into the restroom. As he approached Drew could smell cheap cologne, piss, sweat and cigarette smoke, with the underlying scent of lemon scented cleaning products. He turned round to the room to see The Man standing at the urinals with his cock out. Before he knew it Drew turned round and closed the door. He turned back round to face the man.

"What the fuck you looking at boy? Get on your knees and fucking suck it." He said stroking his cock, it was thick and was getting bigger and harder, so Drew couldn't tell how big it was. His balls hung under it, with greying pubes. Drew walked closer to The Man, like he wasn't in control of his own body. They stood looking at each other, before The Man got impatient, grabbing Drew's shoulders and forcing him down onto his knees. Before Drew could react the back of his head was being grabbed and his face was pulled forward. The Man's cock was shoved forcefully into his face, filling up and mouth and down his throat. The Man began pushing and pulling Drew's face repeatedly, Drew was struggling to breathe and was choking. But he liked it.

"I said fucking suck it slut!" The Man said aggressively. "I knew you fucking wanted it you little bitch boy!" He was right. Drew did want it. Drew loved the lack of control. On his knees in a public toilet, two hands forcing a thick cock down his throat. He loved the taste, the smell of The Man. Drew grabbed The Man's ass and shoved his face down, deepthroating the cock by himself. "That's it. You fucking love it, don't you?" Drew looked up, his mouth full of hard cock and saw The Man smiling. The Man began to unzip his leather jacket. Underneath he wasn't wearing anything, and both his nipples had been pierced with a ring. He began to rub them.

Drew moved his hand up and down and The Man's abs. He had a little bit of a belly, but underneath Drew could feel hard rock muscle. The man had a happy trail of darker hair that led his amazing cock. His amazing, delicious cock that Drew didn't want to leave his mouth. On his chest was also some more dark hair. Holy shit, Drew thought. This is what a man is, what a man should be.

Drew released the cock from his mouth and began licking the head of the cock in a circular motion with his tongue, while stroking it with his right hand. His left remained firmly on The Man's rock hard ass, clenching into it through his jeans. "You love that big cock don't you slut?"

"Yes sir" said Drew quietly, looking back up at him.

"Sir? I like that." His Master said with a grin.

Now he wasn't just a man. In this moment, he was in complete control of Drew and what he did with his body. In this moment Drew wasn't himself. He was a random slut in a public bathroom, there to pleasure his master, service his cock and do anything else demanded of him. "Now take this face fucking!" shouted his Master, grabbing his hair at the side of his heads and pummelling his throat with his thick cock. Drew could taste his Master's pre-cum as it poured out of the dick and into his mouth. Drew began to choke, his eyes watering, his Master was pulling quite harshly on his hair to shove his cock down his throat. But Drew powered through the feeling of discomfort. The tears began rolling down his cheeks, they were tears of pain but also a kind of release. This is what he had wanted. His full mouth shaped around the cock into a smile. His Master looked into his eyes and smirked. "The others are going to like you boy." He pulled Drew off his dick, much to Drew's disappointment, but he was also confused.

"The others?" he asked before taking another slurp of his Master's man-meat. His Master cupped his face in his left hand and looked into his eyes with lust and pride.

"Yes. We're a sort...club you could say. A group of guys who like to blow off steam with each other. Most of us are tops, so finding a little cock slut like you was a very happy accident. They'll be here soon. Pete should be locking up the kitchen."

Drew looked up at his Master, confused. A club? He was joining a club of men who fuck each other? This was bizarre. Where they all as hot as this guy? Was he even joining? Drew had so many thoughts running through his mind that he hadn't noticed that he wasn't even sucking his Master's cock anymore. Before he knew it his Master had grabbed his hair with his right hand again and forced his mouth, which had been open in shock and wonder, back down onto the long shaft of pleasure.

"In the meanDrewe you should keep earning your membership slut." Drew loved the taste of his Master's dick, the hot pre-cum leaking out the head, the scent on his pubes and the brush of his balls on his chin. He hoped the others would be as hot. As demanding. As big and as thick. "You've done a great job sucking that cock. But now I want you to eat my hole."

His Master turned around and pulled his trousers down around his knees. His ass was large and muscular, with a thin layer of dark hair on his buttocks. As he bent down, his large hands pulled his cheeks apart to expose his hole. It was tight and pink, surrounded by a garden of dark ass hair. Forrest couldn't believe how much he wanted to stick his tongue in it, it was so inviting. Forrest stuck his tongue out and lent forward. Licking each cheek of his Master's ass he could taste the hint of sweat and feel the sensation of his hair brushing on his tongue.

"Fuck yeah! Get in there!" urged his Master in a voice ridden with lust and aggression. "Fucking eat it bitch!" Forrest obeyed and continued to bury his tongue deep into his Master's tight, hairy hole. He tasted amazing.

After a few minutes of his Master moaning with each thrust back he made onto Drew's mouth, his Commander moved forward and turned around, upon hearing the entrance door open. Drew felt a wave of embarrassment come over him. In a split second his body felt like it was over came with a wave of sweat, he was shaking and felt himself go bright red. As he heard the footsteps come in he found it impossible to turn around. There was definitely more than one person. He was being serious about there being a group.

"Well, well, well Rod. What have you picked up at the bus station?" asked one voice.

"An eager little thing, by the looks of it" retorted another. "Someone to help Pete out?"

"Heh. It would be nice for someone else to do some of the heavy lifting in the group" chuckled a third voice, Pete presumably.

Drew's Master grabbed him by the hair, pulled him around so he was kneeling in front of the newcomers. There were three of them. One was a tall, black man with a shaved head. His athletic form was obvious from the tight and tailored navy three-piece suit he was wearing. His broad shoulders and slim waist reminded Drew of the boys from his swim team back home. The second man was short and muscular. He was in a grey vest that showed most of his bulky body, blue running shorts that fit snugly on his muscular physique. He looked like he'd been working out, his body glistening in sweat. With his short, buzzed blonde hair and stubble, big blue eyes and ripped body, he was like an, albeit short, All-American wrestler. The third man was an olive skinned, stockier man with black hair and short, fuzzy beard. He was dressed in a cook's uniform. He had broad shoulders and big biceps as well as a slight belly, suggesting that even though he wasn't athletic currently, he maybe had been in the recent past. He was looking at Drew like he was proud, with excitement showing in his emerald green eyes and eager smile.

"Does he have a name?" Asked the suited man.

"Didn't seem relevant." retorted Drew's Master, the newly appointed "Rod".

The suited man stepped forward, kneeled down and put his hand out towards Drew. "Hi there. My name's Geoff. Pleased to meet you." Drew put his hand up, as he was still kneeling on the ground, and they shared a firm handshake. He didn't quite know why, but Drew felt like this man was very powerful, with a strong masculine energy that made Drew want to stay bowed down to him, much like Rod.

"My name is Drew." he sputtered out, his lips still wet with pre-cum and saliva.

Pointing to the short blond, Geoff replied "That's Brad." Brad gave him a confident wave and a smirk. Then Geoff pointed to the cook, "And this here is our esteemed host, Peter."

"Pete will do." smiled Pete. He was beaming looking at Drew, almost like he was proud of him.

"See Rod? It's not that hard to introduce yourself. Especially to a gorgeous specimen like this, who we can only hope won't let this event be his only interaction with The Poker Club." He saw the look of confusion sweep Drew's face. "You haven't even told him anything about The Club, have you?" Rod grunted, his hand still grasping the back of Drew's hair in a firm grip. "You see Drew, we're a sort of social group for men. A club in which we can be ourselves, explore our fantasies and such, without shame. Even just to let off steam. Rod here was supposed to be scouting any potential university transplants and gauge interest. I suppose this is a way of gauging interest."

"He seems interested" retorted Brad who was stroking his bulge, through his shorts. "Just look at that little eager mouth Geoff, you telling me you don't wanna just fuck that thing?"

"No I definitely do" he replied, holding Drew's face in his hand and stroking his pillowed lips with his thumb. A smirk came over his face. "Drew, would you be interested in trying our little Club for a while?" Drew nodded, trying to look serious.

This caused a symphony of approving and celebratory grunts. Pete pulled a ring of keys out of his apron and moved towards the door, locking it. He left the keys in the lock and removed his apron to reveal his engorged bulge, he began the strip off to reveal his stocky and hairy body. His barrel chest was coated in his dark fur, he had thick thighs and a huge bubble butt, also coated in his masculine fur. Geoff moved over to the coat hanger beside the sink and began removing his suit piece by piece, hanging up each (obviously expensive) item. As he undressed he revealed his lean body, his dark skin glistening in the light to show off his six pack and impressive cum gutters. Finally removing his crisp white boxer briefs he revealed his impressive sexual weapon. Meanwhile Brad was able to quickly remove his athletic wear to reveal his remarkable physique. He was like a shorter, hairless version of Pete but with a well toned mid-section. Drew could hear Rod behind him, removing the last of his clothes too.

The four naked men approached and surrounded Drew who was still on his knees. Rod grabbed the back of his hair again and shoved his mouth onto Geoff's long, dark cock. Rod was using him as a sexual toy to please Geoff, forcing him to deep throat his dick. Pete moved beside Brad and got on his knees too, and began blowing Brad, making loud slurping noises with his enthusiastic motions. Drew reached up and rubbed his hands along Geoff's smooth and hard body, while Geoff gently caressed Drew's face. Geoff was a completely different animal from Rod, gentle and smooth, yet he still commanded a raw sexual energy. "Pete, you gotta try this guy's mouth" shouted Rod. Pete turned around with a grin, and laid on the dirty floor, exposing his girthy man meat. Rod pulled Drew off of Geoff and threw him to the ground in Pete's direction. Drew crawled over and began to worship Pete's impressive meat, which was already leaking the sweet taste of precum. As he did this Geoff and Rod each removed one of his shoe's, and together pulled off his trousers and underwear, leaving him completely naked from the waist down. Drew could feel the roughness of Rod's stubble on his smooth ass, as Rod began tongue fucking Drew's tight hole.

"Brad, sit on my face!" Pete shouted enthusiastically, as he leaned back with an even bigger grin, clearly a fan of Drew's celebrated oral skills. Brad squatted his bubble butt onto Pete's face, moving in a back and forth motion. His impressive thighs kept him in his position as Geoff stood in front of him. Drew could hear Geoff moaning as Brad began sucking his cock. The five men were now in a chain of pleasure. Geoff being blown by Brad being rimmed by Pete being blown by Drew being rimmed by Rod. The men all moaned in ecstasy and sexual performance. Drew couldn't believe the situation he found himself in, but he was so happy with the outcome. Brad pulled Geoff's cock out his mouth and said "Hey! I want a shot of the new kid." Everyone began standing up, and Rod pulled Drew's hoodie off him, and Pete lifted his t-shirt off of him. Drew was now completely naked like his new friends. Pete gave him a cheeky spank on the ass and whispered in his ear "You're doing great" before stepping out of the way to give Brad access to the shiny new toy in the group.

Drew got back on his knees and began to receive a ferocious face fucking from Brad. Pete got into the doggy position beside Drew and began to blow Rod. Pete reached out and began to stroke Drew's cock. The two made eye contact as they each pleasured their respective partners. Geoff was back at the coat hanger, looking for something in his jacket pocket. He pulled out a small plastic bottle. It was lube. He returned to the moaning mass of men, and as he went on his knees he knelt down and began to eat out Pete's hairy hole. Rod was staring at Drew with an intense hunger, despite the fact they were with different people. Rod then spoke "Brad, let's switch."

Drew let Brad's cock slip out of his mouth as Brad stepped back. "Why?" Brad asked with his face scrunched up with annoyance. He was clearly enjoying Drew's blowjob, which made Drew blush with a perverted sense of pride.

"Because I should be the first to fuck him," retorted Rod. "It was me who found him."

"Those are the rules, Brad" chimed in Geoff. "We'll all get a turn anyway, remember?" This caused a twinge of excitement and fear in Drew.

"C'mon Brad. Don't tell me the new kid has made you forget about me already?" joked Pete.

Brad smirked. "Course not buddy. You ready for a proper face fuck?"

Rod and Brad switched positions, with Rod giving Brad a friendly pat on the back, almost like a thank you. He reached down for the bottle of lube on the floor and began to lube up his cock. He nodded his head in the direction of the urinals. Drew stood up and walked over to where he was being told to go. Rod grabbed the back of his hair once again and forced his sub to bend over. He stuck two lubed up fingers into Drew's tight hole and vigorously moved his fingers around inside of him. Drew moaned in pleasure, pushing his ass back to make the fingers go even deeper. Looking over his shoulder he could see a sleazy grin appear across Rod's face. "I've definitely found an eager little slut boys" he proclaimed to the group as he continued to finger Drew, while stroking his own cock with the lube. He then pulled his fingers out and began to rub the head of his throbbing cock against the hole. "Ready boy?" Drew nodded, biting his lip, ready for the brutal fucking Rod was surely going to deliver. Rod stuck his cock in and both men moaned, until Rod was balls deep in his most recent conquest. Drew looked behind him to see Pete getting spitroasted, with Geoff fucking his ass and Brad pushing his cock down his throat. Pete was gagging and it made Drew even hornier, and slightly jealous.

Rod began slamming Drew's hole in a slow, rhythmic motion, causing his balls to slap off Drew's ass, like some primordial song of passion. It was sore at first but Drew rose above the pain and into the deep throws of anal pleasure. Sweat began to drip from his hair, it was hard work taking Rod's mighty cock, but the reward was fantastic. Rod would occasionally spank him, leaving a tingling sensation on his ass check. Drew began moving his own body in the motion of Rod's thrusts. "We've definitely got an eager one here boys!" He shouted back to his crew. Drew could hear some laughter in agreement. The smell of piss from the urinals mixed with the smell of men's sweat and sex, chasing Drew to drip a small stream of precum onto the tiled floor. He gripped onto the pipe of the urinal for support. His legs were becoming weak from his hard fucking. "You ready for the load boy?" Drew wailed in pleasure. Rod gave one final thrust and Drew could feel his hot load fill up his hole. Rod pulled out, and his semen began dripping out Drew's hole.

GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers
12