Wood City Ch. 01: MEN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other men got up and gathered round. Drew turned to face them, he could feel his red face was, he was covered in sweat and his legs were weak. He gave the group a shy smile. Brad spoke first.

"Wow Rod, you really did a number on the kid. You think he'll manage the rest of us tonight?"

"T-tonight?" Muttered Drew.

"Well to become a member of the Poker Club, you need to be initiated. And our invitation requires our initiate to be fucked bareback and bred by every current member." Geoff explained. "We could keep going tonight, it means you'd be third done. But obviously we can leave it tonight. You've done very well Drew."

Drew didn't know what it was. Maybe his brain was full of endorphins from his activities, or tonight's events had just left him feeling brave or maybe he was plain ole "dick drunk." But he turned around, grabbed onto the urinal pipe and bent over into position, sticking his bubble butt out to the group. "No. I want to keep going."

Geoff, Brad and Pete began stroking their cocks. Rod smiled at Drew and tousled his hair, like he was proud. He and Drew looked at each other and smiled.

To be continued...

12