Woodhaven School Girls Pt. 06

Story Info
Friday night with Paige.
2.4k words
4.65
6.8k
13
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers

It was the first Friday of Tiffany Jones' gig at Woodhaven. Mmmm, it had been such a great first week, having horny teen girls who were eager to lick her creaming cunt during the pleasure the teacher time, and having the virile principal eager to ram her as she demonstrated sexual intercourse positions.

Friday's position had been especially hot, on top of her desk, riding his swollen prick like a cowgirl gone wild, watching the class as they masturbated furiously, the room a symphony of wet squelches, cries, moans, and grunts of pleasure, then the bursting, and shrieks and squeals of orgasmic completion, teens coming around their furiously pumping fingers, Tiffany letting out loud squeals as her cunt started to spasm crazily, as Mr. Hunter joined in, his cock pulsing wildly, flooding her with a rich serving of liquid heat.

Add in the after school times, 4 down, and 21 to go. It had been an even split, 2 of the girls, Paige and Krystal, eager to get used hard by her, and she'd fucked them and dominated them like the teacher in command.

Deanna and Caroline wanted to use her, and be the ones who commanded the action. God, it had been so fucking amazing, being ordered to submit, submissively licking their hot cunts and tight, puckered assholes, then being fucked by teens who were in command, and teaching the teacher.

When Tiffany got home, she was still running hot, and she was thinking about her first time doing another woman.

*****

Tiffany had learned how to lick pussy because of her Mom's next-door neighbor. While Tiffany was at home during her college summer break, her next-door neighbor, Maryann Stinson, seduced Tiffany. Tiff was 18 and Maryann was 40, Maryann had a thing for 18-year-old girls. Legal, and therefore, fuckable. She had been lured into her house, and once Maryann had her in her grasp, it wasn't long before she directed Tiffany, stripping her naked, getting her into bed, and seducing her.

Maryann was a very dominant one, Tiffany would always serve her. She loved to strap on a dildo, getting between Tiffany's legs and ramming that 9 inches into her. Tiffany could remember every bit of it, the big black strap-on driving in, her red-painted fingernails digging into Tiffany's thighs, and raking over her hips.

She remembered well, just where Maryann would hold onto her, guiding her as she fucked Tiffany nice and hard. Tiffany could see her honey-colored hair and her full-tanned boobs swaying as she really laid the dildo to Tiff's cunt. When Tiffany had exploded, Maryann would sit on her face, screaming like a banshee as Tiffany's tongue was put to good use. Every weekday afternoon during that summer, she was over there, servicing the hungry sexual appetite of Maryann.

One time, while Tiffany was being well fucked, the door to the bedroom opened, and her husband walked in. Tiffany was startled, but Maryann wasn't.

''Look lover, look how well Tiffy is getting fucked. Fuck my mouth while I fuck her pussy!"

Looks like she had set this up, and Tiffy relaxed as her husband stepped over, and Tiffany, being face up, got to watch the action. Maryann's dildo filled her, fucking her, while she sucked and slurped all over her husband's rock-stiff prick, humming as her lips rode his pole.

Her husband grunted, shoving his cock between Maryann's lips over and over, "Take it, take it, take it, fuck yeah!"

Tiffany could see his cock start to pulse with the climax, she could imagine the thick, hot jets of it washing over her eager tongue, swallowing and swallowing as he poured a river of hot spunk into her mouth, taking Tiffany over in a screaming orgasm as her cunt exploded.

*****

Remembering it, Tiffany was running hot. She knew what she wanted. Once she dialed the number and it was answered, she wasted no time.

"Paige, would you like to come over to my house, and stay the night?"

Paige's voice had a husky, lusty edge to it, as she cooed, ''Oh yes, I'd love to.''

Tiffany decided she wanted to get used again, accordingly, she cooed, ''Once you get here, I'll get my ass naked, present my body for your inspection, then you're going to use my body for your pleasure."

Paige's voice was a husky growl, as she replied, ''Mmmmm, I can't wait to teach the teacher!"

When Paige arrived 15 minutes later, Tiffany was a mass of heated lust. The tall redhead was face to face with her, and she grabbed Tiffany's head, smooshed her lips against Tiffany's, and started to kiss her, demanding, hungry. Paige's tongue was in her mouth, licking and swirling, taking possession of the first of her three eager and horny holes.

When they broke the kiss, Paige ordered, ''Now Tiff, get your sweet ass naked!"

Tiffany did so, enjoying Paige's gaze as she watched the delectable Miss Jones get naked for her. Mmmm, teacher had a hot body, she was 3 inches shorter than Paige, at five foot seven, about 130 pounds, shoulder-length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, firm, upright breasts, full grapefruit-sized mounds, the nipples jutting up, her tummy was flat, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs.

Paige circled her, drinking in the vision, like a jungle cat sizing up its prey, Tiffy's rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. It was so stimulating to watch her get pleasured during pleasure the teacher time, and to watch her hot body in action during sexual positions class, masturbating wildly while they watched her getting stuffed. Paige loved to drag it out, doing her best to hang on until Tiff's howls of pleasure filled the classroom, she would explode immediately, and the sight of Tiff's wildly sexy body in the throes of climax made Paige's orgasms all the more enjoyable.

"Now your turn Tiff, get me naked."

Tiffany's fingers were trembling with excitement as she stripped Paige, enjoying the sight of Paige's sexy nudity, 5'10'' inches of redheaded heat, Tiffany kissed and sucked at her 36D breasts, licking and sucking on the nipples, as she continued on, Paige's purrs of pleasure rising up.

When she slid down Paige's jeans, her pussy was uncovered, and her pussy lips were waxed bare and hairless. She had a neatly trimmed triangle shape of her naturally red hair adorning her mons, she watched as Paige spread her stance just a bit. Mmmmm, Tiffany knew what to do, kneeling like a subservient, eager-to-please sex doll, and she let her tongue lead the way, slipping it along Paige's sweet cunt lips, then plastering her mouth tightly against her, her tongue drove up into her hot, pink waterslide. A rush of juices flowed over her tongue as she wriggled it around, eager to taste every drop of Paige's essence.

Paige cooed with pleasure, mmmm, Tiffy sure was a skilled cunt licker. If she had not been between some hot steamy cunt, learning how to orally please a woman, she sure was a natural.

"Lick me, teacher, lick my cunt!"

Tiffany eagerly did so, her cunt churning with heated lust as she tasted the rich flow of Paige. Encouraged by Paige's order, she went at her wet pink hole eagerly, her hot, wet tongue plunging deep into the soupy wetness, scooping up a flow of juices, then bringing her tongue back to spread her wetness all over the outside of her opening, and flicking at her tingling clit. Tiffany imagined what it looked like from Paige's viewpoint, the Teacher's blonde head of hair bobbing between her thighs, eagerly feasting on her creaming juices.

Paige growled, "Oh my god, so good, so fucking good, keep licking me Teacher, you're so good, make me cum!"

Tiffany smiled as she heard Paige ready to explode. She felt Paige's hands cradling her head, stroking her blonde hair, and she went at Paige hungrily, licking wildly at the gleaming flesh and twitching clit, pumping two fingers in and out, bringing her right to the very edge.

Tiffany's lips closed around Paige's throbbing clit, sucking hard at her orgasm trigger, and Paige let out raw shrieks of pleasure as she tumbled, ripples of orgasm gripped Tiffany's plunging fingers in her soupy wetness, bringing a rich rush of juices. Paige felt her juices flowing out, she pulled Tiffany's face tight against her, moaning and grunting as she rotated her hips, Tiffy drinking deeply of the copious rush of juices flowing.

Paige had brought a backpack with her, it was full of fun things to use on the sexually driven Tiff.

Tiff watched, her body surging with lust as Paige stepped into the harness of a black 8-inch strap-on dildo. This harness had a 6-inch dildo that curved inwards, and a stubby black 5-inch butt plug for the wearer's pleasure. Paige pulled it up her legs, trembling with anticipation, she angled the dildo, and ohhhh that felt so good, as she felt it slide easily into her churning heat. She squatted, pulling hard on the back, mmmm, oh yes, the butt plug breached her ass, and she felt it slide home.

Paige ordered her, ''Hands and knees, Tiff, grab your cheeks and spread 'em."

She did so, feeling the sheer pleasure as Paige's tongue slid over the rim of her ass, licking and slobbering, the point of her tongue pushing against the tight rosette. Tiffany knew what was next, as she felt a jeweled butt plug nudge against her, and start to enter. Ohhh yeah, she could feel her asshole stretch, Tiffany growled, "God, it feels incredible!" as she felt the flare slip in, then the rush of the stem sliding in, and it was buried to the base, her ass locking around the stem.

Paige smiled, Tiffy was going to get the good fucking that she was eager for.

"Doggy style, or face-to-face Tiff?"

"Face to face, fuck me like that.''

Tiffany quickly rolled onto her back, legs and arms spread wide. Paige quickly mounted up, she quickly nudged the head of her dildo against Tiff's dripping heat and drove in with a fierce thrust.

Tiffany let out a loud squeal as she was impaled, she felt herself being stuffed full to the brim. She let out a loud cry of pleasure as the dildo was buried to the hilt in her wide-stretched snatch. The sensation of being spread open made her lust burn hotter. Tiffany felt the dildo and the butt plug rub against each other through the membrane separating them, holy fuck that felt so damn good.

"Ooohhh, God... Oh, my God!!" Tiffany moaned as Paige grabbed her hips. Just like Maryann had done back when, holding her in place, when she had rammed Tiffy's 18-year-old cunt. She looked up and saw Paige's boobs jiggling as she pumped back and forth, oh yeah, just like Maryann's full-tanned boobs had swayed as she really laid the dildo to her those times. Paige began to fuck her rapidly. Tiffany was feeling rushes of hot sizzles through her body, the driving power of the dildo slicing through her pink heat, rubbing against her butt plug was so erotic.

Paige was enjoying the same things, every flex of her buttocks made her asshole squeeze around her butt plug, driving it against her dildo buried in her dripping pink hole. The rubbing of her dildo and butt plug against each other as she power-shafted her lust-crazed teacher was amazing.

Tiffany was in another world, the feeling of her dildo fuck rubbing against the flare of her butt plug was beyond compare. Holy fuck, she'd never felt anything so totally erotic, the Woodhaven girls had really opened her eyes, god it felt amazing. Her eyes were wide, staring up at Paige, as her student gave her a fantastic dildo fuck. The sensations were nothing short of spectacular, the rampaging strap-on plunging wetly between her open thighs, butt plug jammed up her ass, as Paige power fucked Tiff's needy cunt.

Tiffany was eager for each sizzling plunge, and could feel the sensations gathering like a storm about to blow. Paige's loud cries of pleasure pushed her, oh fuck, she was reaching her peak, damn, oh fuck, she was gonna explode.

Tiffany cried out, "Gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, FFUUCCCKKK!"

Orgasm grabbed her as her overheated fuck hole started to ripple and spasm, her buttocks beginning to contract convulsively, squeezing hard at her butt plug, adding to the explosion between her thighs. She stared at Paige's body, the redheaded student looked even hotter, her red hair waving like a flag, face contorted with her impending explosion of pleasure.

The arousing sight shoved Tiffany into a second orgasm, then a third, dimly, she heard Paige's shriek of orgasm join in, her body shaking, the room was filled with cries of orgasmic pleasure as teacher and student rode the crest of a very enjoyable Friday night.

After a while, they held each other close, Tiffany saw Paige's face as she gently pulled her head forward, and she parted her lips in anticipation. She saw Paige lick her lips, the press of soft, warm, wet lips against hers.

Tiffany moaned, deep in her throat, and they descended into a vortex of tongue-filled swirls of passion, each of them kissing back with as much ardor as they could. Tiffany felt Paige's hand cup her sex, and she quickly slid her hand down, caressing Paige's mound, fingers began to move, as they stroked each other. They rolled over into a 69, hungry to taste each other's creamy wetness.

As they lapped at each other, they toyed with each other's bunghole, fingers wet with juices, stroking and pushing in, gently finger fucking each other's sensitive little buttholes.

Mmmmm, Paige knew how to lick, Tiffany started to gasp as her tongue teased at her straining clit, Tiffany quickly copied that, Paige's stiff eager clit was waiting for her tongue, and they licked each other furiously.

Paige stopped for just a second, grunting "Let's cum baby, let's cum together!" before plastering her mouth back on Tiff's orgasm trigger.

Tiffany felt the wave, her hips started to buck and thrust, she let out a wordless cry of pleasure into Paige's soupy wetness, and she heard Paige's muffled cries of pleasure as she went over, bodies shaking and writhing together in orgasmic ecstasy.

Tiffany felt a wave of tiredness sweep over her, now that her fuck lust had been burned off, she was ready to sleep. She spooned Paige, enjoying the purr of pleasure as Paige gently wiggled herself back against Tiffany's body.

groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers