Woodland Easter 'Bunny'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight," said Laura and she left.

"Put some boxers on and grab your pillow, you're with me tonight," she said.

Laura watched me follow Mom and mouthed 'what the fuck' as we walked by her.

"I know what young lust is like, this is not a punishment to keep you apart, it's to make sure you rest. I really care about you not dying on me so just get comfortable and get some sleep. You can snuggle if you like but no getting frisky, you need rest."

I fell asleep pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I woke up with the sunrise, Mom was snuggled into my back and I couldn't help getting hard with her breasts pressed against me. Mom was always a little groggy the morning after her sleeping pill but Laura already had a pot of coffee on the stove and handed Mom a mug when she surfaced a few minutes after me.

"Don't disappear, either of you. I'm not mad but we're going to talk about last night," she said, sipping her coffee.

"Okay," Laura and I said in unison.

We sat apart but stole quick glances and smiles at each other when we thought Mom wasn't looking. Mom was smiling when she put her empty mug down.

"Thank you for the coffee. I'm glad you woke me up when you did, I'm guessing you'd have been at it all night. I still remember my first time, I wanted more all the time. I'm going to be blunt, sex is sex, yes, society says you really shouldn't fuck your siblings but just don't run off and have a bunch of kids. I've watched you two grow into wonderful human beings and the way you treat each other warms my heart. I hope you both do right by each other, that neither of you is using the other and that you have fun," said Mom. Laura and I were stunned.

"I thought we were going to catch hell," said Laura.

"For having sex? No. Now if I'd caught either of you mistreating the other, different conversation but by the way I see you both together I'm hoping it was slow and gentle the first time," said Mom.

"He was wonderful," said Laura, smiling at me.

"Good. I'll tell you a little secret, I lost my virginity to a cousin, we fucked for years after it and he was so good to me. Our parents never found out and we have that memory to hold on to. Just please, treat each other with the same respect I see outside in the bedroom, okay? Your Dad may not be as forgiving if he catches it but I've a feeling he's too busy elsewhere to even fucking notice. So how did this start anyways, I've seen you both cuddle all the time," asked Mom.

"He told me he wanted me and I already knew I wanted him too," said Laura.

"Just like that?"

"I kinda had a little help," I said.

"What do you mean?" said Mom, smiling.

"A nymph gave me a magic stone and I had to give Laura 10 orgasms to pay for fixing me," I said.

"Oooh, shit, too late. I forgot to tell you not to tell anyone about that but is my bad, sorry," said the nymph. Mom and Laura jumped and screamed a little when she appeared.

"What the fuck, who the fuck, what is that, Marcus?" said Mom, noticing I wasn't freaked out.

"She never told me her name. Can I tell them everything?" I said to her.

"Humans can't pronounce my name, I'll tell them but you broke my spell and you need to pay me back again, 10 each this time. Marcus fell down what you humans call Devil's ravine. He twisted his knee pretty badly, cracked his head open on the rocks by the waterfall and had a nasty concussion he wasn't going to survive. I saw his heart and I didn't want to let that happen though so I offered to fix him in return for 10 orgasms with his pretty sister. He's in love with her so you know, he's not just using her. Anyway, I gave him an enchanted stone to open her mind to it and forgot to mention not to tell anyone that part," she said.

"He was found less that a mile from here with minor injuries, Devil's ravine is 4 miles that way!" said Mom.

"Fine, I can show you," said the nymph.

We all watched in our heads, the nymph standing next to me, talking as a slow stream of blood ran down my temple and my knee sat crooked and swollen. Our vision cut to a newspaper, its headlines showing I was found months later by hikers "missing teen's body found" it said. Mom gasped when the vision stopped.

"Marcus is a good man but in the whole, space time thing you humans follow, little blip. I have rules that I need to abide by though, I forget them sometimes and end up a mess like this but I see your mind pretty lady, I know your heart. Steven doesn't deserve you. If you give me my 10, I'll let you keep the stone and you'll all live happily with each other. You can say no, I know these two will say yes but I won't be upset, my rewards just won't be as nice," she said.

"You keep saying ten, what do you mean?" said Mom.

"Orgasms, Marcus will explain how they help me but each of you, 10 each together," said the nymph then she was gone.

"Th.. that was real, right, I didn't imagine a little pixie talking to us, showing what happened to you?" said Mom.

I showed her the stone.

"I thought I took to incest a little too easy. I kid, I felt more open to you when you spoke to me," said Clara, smiling.

"What did she mean, what they do for her?" asked Mom.

"Bliss caused by their actions give them power to go back to their realm. Sometimes it can be having a deer stand 5 seconds longer to let the man or woman get a beautiful picture, other times it's a suggestion to have sex in a clearing. Orgasms give stronger bliss so that's what I agreed to. I was a mess, Mom, I don't doubt I wouldn't have made it without her help. My price was well worth it," I replied.

"And I can't just masturbate in the woods for mine?" said Mom.

"I asked the same thing, nope."

"I didn't want to show you this but it might help," said Laura. She showed Mom something on her phone.

"I already knew honey, this was my last straw. I've had my detective following him and he has what I need for me," said Mom. Laura showed her a camera still of Dad embracing another woman.

"I know I'm very happy to pay with you my love," said Laura as she smiled at me.

"I want you too, Mom," I said, still holding the stone.

"Then let's have fun. No counting, just enjoy this. I'll teach you both how to pleasure each other and we'll just enjoy our love," said Mom.

Mom undressed and had us do the same, she was just as beautiful to me as Laura and I was hard by the time Mom led us into her tent by each hand. She closed the zipper then had us both hug her and kissed each of us in turn. Not her usual, goodnight kiss but a tender, sensual kiss on the lips. Laura could barely keep her eyes off Mom's breasts, they were fuller than Laura's and her nipples were big and dark. She had us both touch them and Laura leaned over and sucked her nipple into her mouth. I was throbbing hard watching her.

"I have another breast you know," said Mom with a smile.

I took the hint and joined Laura sucking and fondling Mom's breast, Mom was softly moaning and took us with her as she laid on her back. She had us stop sucking her nipples then gave us instruction. I got between her legs and pushed my cock inside her as Laura straddled her head and lowered her pussy to Mom's mouth. She felt amazing, it was only the second pussy I had been inside but I couldn't compare, it was just as warm and tight as Laura's and I groaned as I thrust in and out of her. Listening to Laura moan in pleasure as Mom licked her put me on a hair trigger, I lasted maybe 7 or 8 thrusts but hearing Laura cum set me off and I groaned as I sprayed my seed inside Mom. Laura climbed off Mom and I pulled out with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Sorry, I usually last longer but hearing Laura moan set me off," I said.

"It's okay, just means you'll last longer next time. Laura, I think you should clean my pussy," said Mom.

Laura seemed to be in a trance, she got between Mom's legs and started licking, Mom was clearly enjoying her efforts. She had me feed her my cock then pointed to Laura's ass sticking up, I got behind her then pushed my cock into my sister. I lasted longer as Mom said I would, watching my thrusts cause Mom's breasts to bounce made me grin and I loved watching Mom's face as Laura pleased her. We all came again then collapsed together in a heap, all sweating and smiling. Laura snuggled into Mom on one side and I took the other, it felt so right. Laura was gently fondling Mom's breast so I did the same with the other.

"I'm going to try and keep up with you both but I don't have the same energy. I did enjoy that though, you are nice and big, Son. Did you like what we did, Laura?" said Mom once we'd all caught our breaths.

"Yes. I've never touched, let alone licked another woman before. I really liked it," she said softly.

"I love it, women know just how to please women," replied Mom.

Before we went to sleep that first night, I had both Laura and Mom about twice. My poor cock was aching by the time I showered and went to bed. Laura came into my tent and snuggled with me.

"Don't worry, I'm too worn out for anything, I just want to be held," she said as she rested her head on my chest.

"I really enjoyed today," I said as I rubbed her back.

"Me too. You get a pass too, I'll happily share you with Mom," said Laura with a grin.

"Oh good."

Laura and I fell asleep together, we woke up to the smell of coffee and when we got up, Mom was sitting naked as she drank hers.

"I figured there was no point getting more clothes dirty if we're going to just take them off again. I didn't even need my sleeping pill last night, you both wore me out," said Mom as we got our own coffee.

"I was hoping we were going to repeat, yesterday was so much fun," said Laura.

"Well, finish your coffee and you can get me started. I enjoyed your tongue. We can teach your brother how to eat us too," said Mom, grinning.

"I'll never complain about the practice!" I replied.

The next two days went by in a blur. I lost count of how many times I filled both my Mom and my Sister but Mom fed me Dad's stay hard pills and I kept going for hours. We'd all showered and were sitting round the fire, Laura and I were snuggled close and Mom just sat with a soft smile on her face. When the nymph appeared we all jumped.

"Sorry, it's safer for me to cross right here. I'm very pleased to report your debt is paid. I would like to thank you too. Your stone has been replaced with a nicer one and you should reeeeeeally check out the roots of that fallen tree in the morning. I peeked and Laura would prefer you didn't have powers to have any girl Mr. Marcus, sorry," she said.

"Oh I'm not, I wouldn't want any other woman," I replied.

"Good answer, I knew I was right about you. Remember, don't tell anyone about me, have a wonderful life!"

Our Easter 'bunny' disappeared, we never saw her again.

The next morning, we sat around the blanket with all the gems we had found in the tree root. We'd guessed it to be some ancient buried stash from years past. Mom, being a legal assistant, wanted to do the right thing and called the Rangers, they gave us good news.

"This land belongs to you, Mrs. Black, your family has owned this land for many years. This all belongs to you. I would suggest having a professional survey team come up to check for more but congratulations," said the man.

We donated thousands to the Rangers for new equipment and gave the team that found me a very nice retirement check each. They loved what they did and it was the only way they'd accept the money. We didn't find any more but the gems we found made us millionaires. Mom divorced Dad, we had to share with him too but Mom was less than kind and the small amount he had left when she gave him the evidence of him cheating was enough to start a new life, just one without us and the lavish life we could afford.

We live together still. All 3 of us still enjoy camping as much as we can and there and at home we enjoy each other, making love to whoever is close then spending hours just holding each other. We'll never tell anyone about our 'Easter Bunny' that saved my life. We appreciate the gifts she gave us and the money sure helps too....

12