Woodland Retreat Pt. 02

Story Info
I, Lisa, am taken back to the woods with a friend this time.
3.4k words
4.59
25.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a year since my first time at my 'woodland retreat', my summer sex getaway as I called it and I had been back a few times. I got to be trusted by the men and the only time I'd be blindfolded or be around them when they were in ski masks would be the transport to the location. Just thinking about being their plaything for the week would have my pussy throbbing and dripping wet, I was thankful for the times in between with One (Jack, only one I was allowed the name of) at his apartment to keep me sated. Work was going well too, having so much fun in my personal life turned my 'why am I here' attitude to a bright and cheery, wonderfully happy woman who loved her new job.

My friend Clara kept at me too, she was pretty determined to find out what made me so relaxed and always looking forward to my time off. I spoke to Jack about it and he had me probe and see if she'd cope with being a second on a retreat. I took her out to drinks and waited until she was a couple of martini's in before I approached the subject.

"So, you keep asking about my retreat weeks, are you sure you want to know?" I asked.

"Yes! You come back so relaxed and happy, not that you're high strung but it's like you're glowing when you come back to work." She replied.

"I'm going to give you an idea, I'm not allowed to give you full details but it involves a lot of sex, you have a boyfriend right?"

"Yes but he doesn't exactly hit all my buttons in bed."

"Have you ever had more than one man at a time or gang banged?"

"Um, no but is a fantasy."

"Ever been tied up and used?"

"Oh my gosh, is just my wildest fantasy. I.. I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She said, downing the rest of her drink.

"I'm going to extend an invitation, if you refuse I'll never ask again and you won't hear me talk about it ever. If you want to join me, book the week starting the 3rd off, tell your boyfriend you're going on an all girls retreat, no phones or any kind of contact with the outside world allowed. If you feel bad about cheating, dump him. We'll be in a remote location, we'll be very safe but we'll be under a very strict set of rules."

"I think I'll dump him, I'll put in the request tomorrow."

"Part of the rules mean you hand over passwords to your social media to them, save them hacking it. You can change them when you get back but you'd be monitored to make sure you're suited, are you okay with that?"

"I... I can text them to you tonight."

"Okay, I'll talk to my friend and see what he says, I know I don't need to tell you but share this with nobody."

"I won't I promise."

That Sunday, Jack called me and asked how my chat with Clara went.

"She's excited about the prospect, I asked about being with multiple men and tied up and she about creamed her panties right then Sir." I replied.

"From what you've told me she seems pretty quiet, no wild parties, no drugs or anything and you said she has a long term boyfriend?"

"Yes but she's ready to dump him, said he's boring. We're screened in work so I know she's clean Sir."

"You have her social media passwords or do we need to hack them?"

"I have them Sir, I can send when we're off the call."

"What's she like."

"She's a little shorter than me, Asian with breasts about the same size, slim but really nice ass and a pretty smile Sir."

"Okay, text me once her days off have been approved, you want her drugged when we take her like your first time?"

"Yes Sir."

"I'll tell you where to be on the day, have her at your place the night before, that parking garage in your building is perfect." He said then hung up.

I texted him the passwords Clara had sent me then called her, let her know she was approved.

"Oh this is so exciting, thank you so much Lisa."

The weeks leading up to our time, Clara was like a kid looking forward to Christmas, she decided to dump her boyfriend and told me she was masturbating almost 3 times a day just thinking about what might happen. The night before we were to be picked up she stayed at mine as instructed, it took me all my time to make her get some sleep but she finally did. I woke a couple of times to sounds of her trying to be quiet as she masturbated but I let it go.

"I wasn't sure how much clothes to bring, how much are you taking?" She said after breakfast that morning.

"We'll talk about that later, I need to run a couple of errands, can you come with me?"

"Sure, do I have time to shower?"

"Yes but to get clean not play with yourself again." I said with a smile.

"Oh, sorry, I was trying to be quiet."

"It's fine, I'll clean up while you shower, holler when you're out and I'll take one too."

I expected her to be out of the bathroom when she said she was done but I walked in to find her rubbing lotion on her body, I went to turn away but she stopped me.

"You act like you've never seen a naked woman before, If this retreat is anything like my fantasies I'm sure it won't be the last time you see me." She said with a smile.

"I uh, just didn't expect you to be naked, is fine." I said.

I looked at her body as I undressed, her breasts really were beautiful, her nipples were already pert and begging for attention but I pushed the thoughts out of my head and just showered. Thankfully she was dressed by the time I got out. I sent Jack a text when I left then turned my phone off.

"Do I need my bag?" Said Clara as we got ready to leave.

"No, leave your phone too, we're not going far but I don't want us to be disturbed." I replied.

"Okay." Said Clara without question.

With only my keys with me, Clara and I took the elevator to the parking garage. I didn't even hear them coming, we didn't make it 10 feet out of the elevator then we were taken. They took Lisa first, hand over her mouth until they could stick her with the knock out needle then I felt the same happen to me, was over in seconds. When I woke I was tied up but didn't have the bag on my head like Clara did, Jack was in the back of the van with us, whispered in my ear to instruct her when she woke. He took the bag off her head and waited until I'd spoken to her before her gag came off too.

"We won't be harmed but follow instructions. Do not speak unless asked a question, do not ask any questions, when replying, address whoever talks to you as Sir. If you start making a noise they'll put the gag back in or just knock you out again okay? Nod if you understand." I said.

They took her gag off and she just laid quietly until Jack spoke to her. He put his strong hand on her throat as he spoke.

"You are girl blue, your friend here is girl red, if I have to ask something addressed to you more than once I'll get upset. Would you be more comfortable sitting up?" Said Jack.

"Y.. yes please Sir."

He put her into a sitting position, moving her like she didn't weigh anything and just sat looking out the window. After a while she started shifting about, I coughed to get Jack's attention and mouthed 'bathroom' to him when he touched my leg.

"We're going to pull over for a bathroom break, do you need to go?" He said.

"Yes Sir." We both said in unison.

We pulled over a short time later and Jack untied Clara and gave her the same speech I'd gotten and led her to a tree to lean against and pee. We were helped back into the van and we sat in silence until the van stopped. I was left standing, I could hear the truck's doors opening and closing, after a few minutes Jack lifted my blindfold and spoke to me quietly.

"She looks fucking terrified, are you sure she's going to cope with all this?" He said.

"She's been playing with herself constantly since we planned it Sir, even last night." I replied.

"Okay. When we're there you're trusted enough to not have a blindfold but hers stays on for a couple of days okay. Once we get to camp your privilege ends okay?"

"Understood Sir."

"I'm going to put you in the truck, tell her you're alone and ask how she's doing. Nod your head when I get back in until I tell 6 to get going."

"Yes Sir."

Jack helped me up into the truck and after planned commotion he said 'wait here' and left us.

"Are you okay, they're all out at the van." I whispered to Clara.

"I... I'm fine. This is so fucking exciting." She replied.

I slowly nodded my head until Jack told 6 to head out then sat quietly as we were driven to camp. It was still light when we arrived, as Jack gave Clara the same speech I'd been given the first time, I was stripped of my clothes by two of the men and was left standing naked while Clara was told to take her own clothes off. They took my blindfold off and I looked over to see her standing naked, her blindfold still on. The cot was already set up and all the men, 8 of them as usual, all had ski masks on and stood naked. Jack took Clara's blindfold off and she blinked a few times to get used to the light then looked at all the men, her eyes wide as her look darted between their cocks. She looked over at me and after looking me over she dropped her gaze, her breathing shallow, her nipples like bullets in anticipation.

"Now, I'm not going to bother with a security collar like red had the first time, just know, staying here in camp is safe. You chose this and it's too late to back out. Nobody here will harm you but you are not here to relax, am I understood blue?" Said Jack.

"Y.. yes Sir." Replied Clara.

"Good, now get on your knees and suck my cock."

Clara hesitated for half a second then got to her knees and took Jack's cock in her mouth. As she worked him to hardness he spoke to the men.

"Any of you want to eat red's pussy do it now." He said.

Two of the men led me to the cot and had me lay on my back, I opened my legs and 3 of the guys took turns to eat me, taking their time and licking me until I came on their tongues. I looked up as Jack was climbing on top of me, he placed his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy then pushed inside me nice and slow until I felt his balls resting on my ass. He began pretty slow but deep thrusts inside me, usually he'd just pound me until he was spent, not really bothering if I climaxed or not but it soon became apparent why he'd slowed his pace. He pulled me to the edge of the cot so he was pretty much kneeling as he fucked me then two of the men positioned Clara on all fours above me so that her pussy was directly over my face. As Jack then the other men took turns fucking me, I got to watch closely as Clara was fucked too, watching her pussy stretch to take them, their balls swinging as they slammed into her, coming out glistening with her juices and watched as their cocks swelled when they pumped their hot seed into her, listening to her moans of pleasure as she took each load.

After 3 of them had cum into her they picked her up and made her sit on my face, she looked down at me, her face contorted in pleasure as I had no choice but to lick her pussy as the cum dribbled from her and oozed into my mouth. I'd never eaten a woman's pussy before let alone one filled with cum and knew it was a first for Clara too. After a few minutes they switched us and I looked down at her as she licked the cum from my pussy, looking into my eyes as she ate me. I was then put on all fours like she was and watched the men fuck her as they took me from behind.

We were both exhausted by the time we'd both fucked all 8 men, they helped us shower then we were left alone in our own tent, a twin sized cot to share. I laid on my back to rest, Clara held me as we spoke in whispers.

"Thank you for this, I can't believe I'm going to get a whole week of it." She said, gently fondling my breast.

"Are you grossed out that they made you eat my pussy?"

"No, I enjoyed it, are you?"

"No, I've never done it before, wasn't sure how you'd react."

"Not like we had a chance to refuse. I'm really okay with it, not like I'll be saying "Oh yea, Lisa and I ate cum out of each other's pussy on vacation, how was your weekend" at the water cooler."

"We should get some sleep, we're going to need it."

"May I spoon you?"

"Sure."

We both slept pretty hard and I woke to the smell of bacon and coffee, Clara had her hand on my breast as we'd slept, Jack came in our tent and grinned when he noticed.

"Blindfolds on for today, my men get a day without masks." Said Jack when he came to get us.

We both put out blindfolds on but mine was taken off me with a wink from Jack. We ate quietly and after I helped clean up, we were both put on all fours on a cot and as one guy fucked us from behind, another would have us sucking their cock until each man came. Once we'd taken 2 loads in our pussies, they had us 69 on one of the cots until we'd finished dripping cum then we were put back on all fours to repeat. My pussy was aching by the time all the men had fucked us both and I'm sure Clara's was the same. They let us rest for a few hours, keeping themselves busy as we napped.

We were led blindfolded to the showers when we woke, well, Clara was blindfolded, I took hers off in the shower and held her.

"You doing okay?" I said quietly.

She answered by kissing me on the lips, I was pretty stunned.

"Thank you so much for this, I've never been so satisfied in my life." She replied.

"I uhm, thank you."

"You're seriously in shock because I kissed you? Lisa, I've eaten a lot of cum out of your very pretty pussy last 2 days, I've never touched another woman before but it feels natural with you. May I wash your back?"

"Okay."

Once clean and dried off I put Clara's blindfold back on and waited until one of the men came to get us. I was taken to a cot and sat down to watch while Clara was sat on Jack's face. He licked her to orgasm then had her ride him. Three came to me and whispered in my ear, I could only say 'yes Sir' and got behind Clara. As Jack's cock pumped into her I did as I was told and started licking her asshole, getting her moist then pushing my tongue into her to have her loosen. My efforts brought moans from her and felt her shudder to orgasm as I flicked my tongue over her. Three moved me away though and slowly pushed his lubed cock into her ass and was soon fucking her in unison with Jack, Clara was a mess by then, her mouth open as if she was screaming but only the occasional 'oh fuck yes' as she came. When both men had cum in her she was left on the cot to relax.

"I'm going to trust you and take your blindfold off, just remember you're still girl blue and you are our slut to use, don't be trying to memorize faces, understood." Said Jack.

"Y...Yes Sir, thank you Sir." Replied Clara.

"Good, now you can watch Red get the same as you just had, I'm sure she'll want you to get her asshole ready for her too."

Four got on the cot I was sitting on and had me get on his face to lick me, I was already soaking wet so it didn't take long to make me cum, once I had I impaled myself on his cock and leaned forward he started fucking me from below. I'd never had my ass licked before but Clara got really into it and it drove me wild and actually made me cum. She was replaced by one of the guys though and I felt him push his cock into me. I loved feeling so full and feeling both of them sliding in and out of me put me in a wave of euphoria. When I felt both of them cum I had a really explosive orgasm and I actually blacked out. When I came to I was on my back, Clara was eating my pussy while Six fucked her from behind.

That night in bed, both of us exhausted, we held each other close.

"Still glad you came?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes, I can see why you'd come back to work so relaxed, giving up control, being fucked however they want is exhilarating, I can't believe we have another 3 days of this."

"Well lets get some sleep, I heard them talk about going fishing tomorrow, usually that means blowing whoever wants it, fucking who catches a fish and eventually just taking them all."

"Can't wait."

I was wrong of course, the guys lined up for a blowjob, we got 4 guys each and they fucked us when they were hard and just fished when we got sore. The following few days was more of the same, I lost count of how many times Clara and I ate cum from each other's pussy but we were pretty satisfied by the time we crashed at night. On the last day we both got double penetrated again then after we showered we were told to dress then drugged for the journey home. It made it easier that Clara was staying at my place but Jack was there waiting again when we both woke up.

"Well Clara, how was your first time?" He said.

"It was wonderful Sir, thank you so much for allowing me to come." She replied.

"Well remember our rules, you tell nobody about this, if you ever see us in public, which is very unlikely, forget you know us. If Lisa allows it you'd be welcomed again, my men enjoyed fucking you."

"Thank you Sir."

"Lisa, I'll message when I'm back in town, I'll see myself out."

"Okay Sir." I replied.

"Want to take a nice hot bath with me?" I said to Clara once Jack had left.

"I'd like that."

We sat in the hot water together, her leaning against me among the bubbles.

"So how about you move in to my spare room, we can have sex with each other if we're horny and keep guys away together so we're free to be kidnapped any time?" I said after a while.

"Oh I love that idea, do you have a strap on?" She replied.

"I do but it's not as big as the guys."

"Well that might be a good thing, my pussy is still throbbing." We both laughed.

Life together is pretty sweet, all of our vacation time is spent in the woods now, at home Clara and I fuck when we need it and to the outside world we're just two really happy roommates...