Woodland Walk - New Opportunities Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've been having a difficult time, which is why we came for a walk to sort things out." She winced at the thought about how things had turned out this afternoon.

"That's no excuse for not screwing, what's the point of having a cunt if it not's being fucked - we don't allow our women that amount of freedom."

"So hold old are you?" asked Bob "you've a really fuckable fit body."

Jill was puzzled, why were they so interested in finding about me and who were these other women?"

"I'm 34."

Phil whistled in appreciation "Shit, we could get a good ten years out of her?"

"Pardon?"

"Pardon, Sir?"

"Pardon, Sir?" Jill quickly corrected herself "Excuse me are you planning to keep me...Sir?"

"Well not exactly, after we have finished this afternoon, you'll be free to go but we would like to team up again, soon and regularly. We have a stable of between 10-15 available sluts at any one time, and we are members of a Club of about 30 like-minded men, all dedicated to hunting down pussy and nailing buxom wenches like yourself. The women are mostly subs, although a few just like a quick seeing to and you can't deny you started to enjoy it toward the end, can you?"

"Actually from the beginning," she blushed, unable to believe she had volunteered such information. "...Sir" she again stammered.

"Good, I think we have the beginnings of a willing sub. We like our women clean shaven and dressed appropriately and ready for immediate shagging." said Alan.

Terry interrupted "We'll need to have your nipples pierced, and later we might request a clit ring. Please note requests are orders, if you want stay part of the stable."

"And we will brand your arse cheek with our Club crest, so people understand you're owned by us and we'll give a number." volunteered Bob excitedly.

"Branded? Number? How do you do this, Sir?"

"Well it's not branding as such, just a distinctive tattoo with your number tattooed below" stated Terry, and rummaging through a note book said "and your number would be 34, quite appropriate really. We don't like to use our whore's names as it could lead to affections we want to avoid. You just need to be available when called and ready to screw all and any of our Club members, all of whom will have your contact details."

Her head swimming with all these details and the past hour of rape, she didn't know what do or say - did she want to become their whore, one half of her wanted to runaway screaming at the prospect(s), the other half was enticed at the potential descent into depravity.

Phil stood up, moved behind and removed the blanket, "Just need to take some photos to get the approval from the other chaps of your membership."

Terry produced a high-speck digital camera - if anything they all seem quite wealthy she thought looking at the camera, the expensive wine and plush blankets. Alan proffered her some more Merlot which she greedily accepted and drank. Alan quizzically raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you Sir" she remembered her position.

"Spread your legs, want to get a good shot of that pussy." Click. Click.

"Okay, stand up, hands behind your head, lick those lips, part your legs further apart." Click. Click.

"Now bend over and touch your toes." Click. Click "Fuck, isn't that the most exquisite bum, I think I'm ready to have another go."

"Now on all fours" Terry moved to take a picture from the front, capturing the full beauty of her hanging tits "Fuck their gorgeous, can't wait to give them a proper tit fuck."

"Me to." said Alan, kneeling behind her, grasping her hips, positioning his re-invigorated cock at the entrance to her cunt "Time for the second half, are you ready 34, ready for another round, our beautiful new whore?"

"Yes, Sir, ready to be rammed, please climb aboard Sir" she smiled as the alcohol took further effect.

"Welcome to the Club, number 34" Alan grunted as he rammed straight into her, bottoming out hitting her cervix, the others stroking their cocks in eager anticipation.

12