Woodsman Ch. 09

Story Info
Life is getting complicated for Vivian.
2.5k words
4.63
6k
7
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

There is no one under 18 in any sexual situations in this chapter.

Rob and Arlene were whisked back into Vivian's life by the Bell 525 helicopter that was part of Rob's private fleet of transport aircraft. The couple had warned Vivian about five minutes before touchdown of their arrival. Because the cabin was a summer residence there was relatively little luggage to deal with.

"Robbie!! Mom!" Vivian screamed as the well tanned couple departed from the helicopter. Vivian launched herself at the object of her long standing love. She was so emotional that she was in tears as she embraced her man. Arlene stood nearby as the couple reunited. Vivian noted that her mother looked tanned but tired and very thin.

Through the noise of the departing helicopter Rob heard Vivian say, "God I missed you baby."

"I missed you too Viv. So are you finished with school now? Is my girl ready for the cold cruel business world?"

"Yes and I have so much to tell you. Let's get into the house so I can tell you everything." Vivian turned to her mother and gave her a long hug. "Thank you mommy for bringing my Robbie back to me safely." Arlene only gave her daughter a thin smile, a quick embrace and a pat on the back as a greeting.

After getting settled in their summer cabin, Arlene announced that she was in need of some sleep to ward off the jet lag from their trip. She was going to take a sleeping pill and see everyone for breakfast. While she retired to Rob's master suite Rob and Vivian had business to discuss so they went into his office.

Vivian spoke first. "Robbie, my mom looks so thin. Is everything ok with you two?"

"I'm worried about her. She has been steadily losing weight for a year. I have been trying to get her to a doctor but she is being stubborn. I was hoping that with both of us pushing her we could get her to see someone. She is almost 45 so it could be just menopause but she needs a doctor visit to be sure of anything. Now tell me how the business is coming along." Vivian told Rob everything she could about her little business startup. Including her new HR hire.

"Robbie, he has taken over the hiring and set up all of our office computers. He even set up an informational website for us. We should be able to start shipping our product soon because he has finished staffing a shift and is well on his way to staffing another.He hit the floor running once I showed him what I wanted. Honestly I don't know what I would do without him now," Vivian finished.

"When do I get to meet this young man Viv?"

"Soon Robbie. Um, he is staying here until I find a suitable home for him to rent. Is that ok with you baby?" Vivian asked her mentor.

"Is there anything going on between you two Viv?"

"No nothing like that. In fact before we spent our first night here together I made sure that he got a good look at my Glock. Since then he has been the perfect gentleman. Wait until you meet him Robbie. He is so nice, polite and very handsome."

At that moment Ted arrived from work. Vivian called her new employee over to meet her Robbie.

"Robbie, I want you to meet Ted Smyth. He is my new HR director and whatever else I need him for. Ted, this is Robbie. The man that saved me and my mom."

The two men eyed each other briefly as they shook hands. Rob saw an honest hard working man that still had his pride. Ted saw a man that had once conquered the business world and now owned the heart of the woman of his fantasies.

"Rob, it's good to know you, Sir."

"It's good to know you also, Ted. Vivian means a lot to me, you know. So anything that you can do to make her business prosper is appreciated. Also if there is anything that we can do to help you just let us know." Rob felt an immediate liking for the young man.

"I'll do that Sir." Turning to Vivian he said, "I hired six more people today. They will start their training tomorrow. We will be looking for a supervisor for our afternoon shift soon. I'll keep you informed as to when we start up the shift mam." Vivian cringed at Ted's use of the word.

"Ted please stop calling me mam," she laughed.

"Ok, sorry Miss Vivian. If I may be excused, I want to wash up before we eat." Ted took his leave and left Rob and Vivian alone.

Dinner that night was a simple quiet meal. Rob had several calls and emails to attend to. After he was finished and they had some privacy Vivian showed Rob her PI report describing what she had discovered about Ted's situation and why he left his wife.

"Robbie she married him just to satisfy the conditions for her inheritance. Once she received her money she took up with the plant manager in a full blown affair. According to the locals she didn't even try to hide it. They carried on in public with no shame. Ted had been gone for two weeks before she even noticed. And she wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been for his work colleagues bringing his absence to her attention. In my opinion she is the definition of a cheating whore slut. Nothing that can happen to her is too bad. She literally ruined his life for some strange dick." Vivian was incensed.

"Viv what would you like me to do? I can make her disappear from her home and never be seen again. If you want I could have her kidnapped into a life of sexual slavery chained to a filthy bed in some third world country."

"Robbie no! Not anything like that! Maybe something more subtle like infecting her with an STD. Imagine if her boy toy wakes up with a drippy dick one morning. Or maybe genital herpes or something equally irritating. Honestly Rob I shouldn't be talking like this while knowing how bad my own mother was. I just want her to pay for the way she treated her husband." Rob was lost in thought.

"Ok Viv let me think on how to make her pay. It has to be subtle and also devastating to only those two."

"Right baby. Robbie, is my mom sick? What do you think is wrong with her?" Vivian moved over to the only man she had loved since her father's death several years before. She snuggled into his lap with her head on his chest, her legs straddling his and her arms around his chest. In the past she had used this position to have sex with Rob, but now it was just to snuggle with her man.

"I don't know Viv. I'm not a doctor. She has lost some weight recently and she is always fatigued these days. Her libdeo has also tanked. Part of the reason for our being here is to get her checked. She doesn't know yet but she is scheduled to undergo a complete physical in a few days so let's wait until we get an official word."

"Ok Robbie. Baby, how long has it been since you were intimate with her? Are you hurting? Would you like me to help you out? You know I am always here for you. Anything you want Robbie." Vivian said as she slowly moved her pubic mound against Rob's hardening dick. The movement wasn't lost on Rob. It had been months since the last sexual encounter with Arlene. Even though Rob was in his early fifties and his Vivian was only twenty four, the desire had never been lost to bed his little red haired goddess even though he still felt it was morally wrong.

"Robbie, I'm horny. It's been too long for me. Would you take me up to my room and make love to me like we used to do? Mom should be out until morning since she took a sleeping pill. We should check her first though, to be sure. Please Robbie. I haven't made love with you since New York. That was over six years ago."

"Viv you know I could never say no to you. Go to your room and get ready. I will shower quickly and meet you there."

Their coupling that night was slow and loving at first. Many kisses and lots of tongue work. Vivian had really missed Rob's tongue. No one had ever been able to bring her to the heights of pleasure that her Robbie could with his mouth and fingers. The first coupling was slow, relaxing and loving. The next round was louder.

"Oh Robbie lick me there baby. Just like that. Oh yeah Robbie you are the best pussy muncher ever." He inserted his fingers into Vivian and found her G spot while sucking her little bud.

"Oh yeah baby just like that Robbie. Suck my clit suck my clit suck my clit Robbie! I'm cumming baby don't stop don't stop don't ever stooooop. AHHHGGGG ROBBIEEEEEEE.

Vivian, as always, was very vocal. While she was still in the throes of passion Rob moved her to her knees and entered his longtime lover from the rear. Her pussy fit Rob's dick perfectly, like the two were made for each other. He slowly stroked into the moist tunnel that had awakened his desire again for his young redhead lover.

"Robbie, you feel so good in me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good. Fuck me forever Robbie. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh."

Vivian was lost in the world of her rolling orgasm. It never peaked but never went away totally. She was fully engaged with her lover and lost in her own world. The fact that her mother was sleeping peacefully down the hall didn't enter her mind nor did it concern her.

But there was another person listening to the lovers. Another man that had developed feelings for the beautiful Vivian McCoy. He sat on the edge of his bed in total darkness, listening.

"Fuck me Robbie. Fuck me baby, shoot your cum in me. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh."

Ted suddenly felt lonely listening to the lovers down the hall. He had never known this type of connection with his wife. She had always been cold, conservative and in control of their lovemaking. She had also never been as vocal as his boss was either.

"I'm cumming again baby just keep doing that. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh."

Ted's loneliness morphed into an actual ache in his chest. He felt so alone. Suddenly he couldn't take the torture anymore. He quietly left his room and tiptoed downstairs then out the sliding door into the back yard.

The night sounds had a cathartic effect on his soul as he slowly walked away from the sounds coming from Vivian's bedroom window. Tomorrow he thought. Tomorrow he would spend at least part of his day looking for a place to stay. Apartments were scarce but sometimes homes could be found for rent. He hadn't bothered looking before today because of his lack of funds but with Rob and Arlene staying with Vivian he felt like he was suddenly the odd man out now. An intruder.

He couldn't stand to hear the woman he had suddenly developed feelings for being pleasured by another man. The fact that the couple had a long standing affair didn't matter to Ted because suddenly he knew he wanted Vivian to be his. His situation with his wife could be a problem though, he thought. That bitch could be so controlling. There had to be a way.

The next morning found Ted driving Rob's ancient Dodge pickup to work at the brewery. He had a lot on his mind that morning. The situation with his wife back home needed to be dealt with. He needed to find some type of living arrangement away from Rob's home as well. His new job was a blessing. The brewery was something he had no experience in but in his capacity the day to day decisions were left to Vivian in any case. The HR work was a piece of cake for him and would occupy his energy for now but IT was his specialty. He was very well versed in the ways to receive and store data.

Ted had never been a vindictive man. When he had discovered her affair, he had assumed that his wife would come around eventually but her attitude, and the way she had casually told him that she would continue fucking her lover had devastated Ted. After he left her, Ted had spent many long nights of soul searching. He discovered many things about himself.

Foremost was that he had essentially let her run the marriage. Even the tempo of their love making was left to her. She had controlled their money, only giving Ted what she wanted from their individual salaries. Ted had been poking discreetly into her finances and discovered that they were modestly wealthy. The pittance that she had allowed him was only a small portion of his financial worth. If a divorce action were to be initiated she would have to provide a financial disclosure and in that document it would be clear how greedy his wife had been.

As Ted pulled into his parking space he was smiling. He would have a talk with Rob and Vivian as soon as this business was up and running.

Vivian and Rob we're finishing their morning sex as Ted was arriving at work. The couple had spent the night as they had in the past. Lots of mind blowing sex. It was Vivian that brought up the subject of Arlene's health as she was fixing her hair after their shower sex.

"Robbie we can't keep having sex like we did last night. Although it was awesome as it always was before, I feel like I was pushing my mother out of her rightful place in your bed. The fact that she hasn't been taking care of you concerns me though. We need to get her in to see a doctor for her checkup. In any case I needed last night as much as you did. It has been a long time for me and honestly you are the only man that can ring my chimes like you do." Vivian said in remembrance of their night together.

"Viv, I agree. But you know just which buttons to push. If you hadn't climbed onto my lap like you used to do things would not have gotten out of hand. In any case no harm no foul. Arlene is still sleeping and I doubt that she heard anything.

"Robbie, do you think she is really sick? I'm worried about her," Vivian wondered.

"I'm not a doctor Viv. We shall see soon enough though. Her appointment is tomorrow."

"Robbie, please don't keep anything from me if it's bad news. I thought I lost her once, I don't want to think of losing her again, at least not for a long time."

"Ok baby, I promise you that there will be no secrets. Now I do have a question for you. What are your feelings for Ted?"

jott50
jott50
377 Followers