Woof. Woof.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, I am so mad with mum, she could have at least told me what she was planning. She is treating me like one of those stud dogs they have in the kennels to impregnate all those bitches that they bring in when they are in season. It's just exploitation, and I am not happy. I will phone her as soon as we stop."

"Leave it, her phone is switched off." I looked at the odometer, and Dad's instructions and realized we were close to our overnight stop. I turned off the A1, following signs to a country house and hotel. We drove through some gates into a graveled courtyard in front of a smart lodge.

"This is it, sis, everyone out."

"I don't know what to expect, Mother booked it through her agency."

She had decided that Doris didn't like cold nights, so the 'cello came in with us, I lugged the big carry case and my overnight bag, Sally had a small, wheeled suitcase. We were greeted by a pretty receptionist.

"You must be the Hendersons', I spotted your car numberplate on the CCTV. You are in room twelve which is on the first floor at the end of the corridor. If you are eating tonight, I must tell you that it will soon be last orders in the restaurant, do you want me to hold a table? We are very full tonight, there is an operatic recital at the big house next door"

"Yes, please, we will be down in a few minutes." She gave us a couple of key cards and we headed for the lift. It was rather old and small, and a tight squeeze with Doris. Sally opened the bedroom door and stepped inside.

"I knew it, the kinky bitch.", standing back to reveal a beautiful bedroom with tasteful furnishings, dominated by a massive emperor sized bed.

"Alan, I am so sorry."

"Don't get upset, we can work something out. I would ask to change rooms, but the girl said they were fully booked. Let's freshen up and have some dinner. But are you okay, Sally?"

She sniffed and I could tell she was conflicted, and then started to open her case for her washbag. I asked if she wanted a quick shower, there would just be time before dinner. She asked me to go first, as she was sorting her clothes and wanted to text Dad. The bathroom matched the bedroom with a range of units and a large walk-in shower, and I had a quick splash and dash. When I emerged, Sally told me that Mum had been discharged from hospital, and Aunty Jean was staying with her for a couple of nights. I rummaged in my small bag for a polo shirt and a pair of chinos, and as Sally made for the bathroom, I told her I would wait in the bar, so she wouldn't have time to fanny about choosing dresses and shoes. She stuck her tongue out.

In the bar I ordered a pint of lager, sat down, and reflected on the situation. I had learned quite a bit about my sister, and a whole lot about my parents and aunt. Was I being set up? Or was Sally being a bit paranoid? Was the big bed just a booking error? And then the image returned of Sally with her nightshirt around her neck and I drank half the glass in one swallow.

Then Sally walked into the bar, wearing a pretty grey mini dress and knee-high black boots. She looked stunning, and my confusions returned. A waiter with a couple of menus was hovering in the doorway to the dining room, so we went in and were soon seated at a window table.

"Shall I order a bottle of wine? But I am not trying to get you squiffy, this isn't Amsterdam."

She laughed. "Don't get me started on that again."

I ordered the local lamb chops, Sally ordered the stroganoff, and I added a bottle of Barolo. She looked very attractive, she had applied a little eye makeup and had added some earrings to complete the effect. The food was excellent, and I said that Mother had chosen well, but that only brought on conflictions.

Should I go through with this, should I perform as a family stud dog and service the pretty little bitch brought in for me to mount, or should I be a good, kind brother and just give her a cuddle and wish her well at college?

I can't do it; it would be me taking advantage of her innocence. I will control myself.

"But what if some ginger Scotsman gets her drunk and shoves his bristly cock into her, what will she expect. She will be terrified.

The debate raged in my head. Sally chatted on about nothing. It was a warm evening, and through the open window we could hear the strains of music from the nearby operatic evening. Sally quickly identified the arias, and we discussed music, about which I knew little. Eventually it was time for the coffees, as we had consumed the wine, so I signed the bill and we headed for the little old lift.

"I am nervous, sister. Not like me, I have been in hotels with pretty girls before, but Mother has got me very conflicted."

"Relax, Alan. I am very happy I have had a wonderful day with my lovely brother, and a nice dinner. Fuck Mother."

Hearing Sally say the word "' fuck" got me going again.

What the hell.

We returned to the bedroom with its massive bed, and Sally turned on the room tv and selected a music channel playing soft rock.

"What do you wear in bed?"

"Usually just a pair of boxers, sometimes nothing if I get lucky."

Oops.

"Well go and brush your teeth whilst I brush my hair."

So, I took off my shoes, socks, shirt, and trousers and went into the bathroom, had a pee, brushed my teeth, and splashed my face and returning to the bedroom I slid into bed and looked at Sally. She had taken off her dress and boots and had put on a blue striped nightshirt.

Not a nightshirt. Not the one she wore as a necklace in Holland.

She then went into the bathroom and returned, carrying her washbag, which she placed on the dresser. Then something happened which made up my mind.

There were some noises outside, with car doors slamming as people returned from the concert. Sally walked across to the window, where the upper

part was swung open to let in the cool air. She reached up to close it, and in doing so her nightshirt rode up her legs. To halfway up her buttocks and two gorgeous firm cheeks became exposed. I was confronted by long, muscular legs and two heavenly half globes jiggling as she wrestled with the window catch. There were no panties. I was speechless, and blood raced to my cock. Any doubts as to what we were going to do that night were banished, I had to get my hands on them. I had to get my teeth into them. I had to get my tongue all over them, and I had to slide my rigid cock into the wet pussy in between them.

I shifted my boxers off my hips and kicked them down the bed. I gave my cock a quick stroke, not that it wasn't at full size but just to make sure it was

ready for action when required. Which was going to be soon.

Hang on, will little sister be up for it? I have never asked. Heck, I had never even seen her in a swimsuit. And we had never kissed. Slow down Rover.

Sally turned away from the window and looked at me. "What's up, why the funny look, Bro?"

"Sally, you are one hot little lady and you have just about given me a heart attack".

"Why, what have I done?"

"When you reached up to close the window your nightshirt rode up and I could see that you aren't wearing any panties. It's the sexiest bottom I've ever seen in my life. And you have a gorgeous pair of legs, how come I've never seen them before?"

"I forgot to take a clean pair into the bathroom, Sorry, I'll put them on now."

"Don't you dare, just come over her and get into bed. And don't flash your front bottom or I'll have a stroke."

Bad choice of words there.

Sally slid into bed on the other side, holding the hem of her shirt firmly down, and pulled the covers up.

"It wasn't a deliberate flash; I am not trying to wind you up."

But you are doing just that.

She smiled at me in a very beguiling manner, and I smiled back. It seemed the most natural thing to do to put my arm around her and she snuggled up to me.

Then she reached down to tug the hem of her nightshirt further down, and in doing so she brushed her hand against my rigid tool. She yelped and withdrew her hand immediately.

"Sorry, Bro. I was just trying to keep the shirt from riding up. Have you got a boner?"

"Ummm. Yes. Your bare bum set it going. It might go down in a minute or so."

Sally's response was to lift the covers and stare at my groin. She didn't say anything straight away and then:

"I thought you said you only slept in the nude when you got lucky".

I couldn't think of anything to say. I just stared at the ceiling and cursed my stupid earlier remark and lack of self-control.

"Let's start over. You didn't see my bare bum and I didn't see your big boner. What shall we talk about?"

How does she know it's a big boner? What is she comparing it with?

"Why do you call it a big boner, I thought you said you had only kissed and cuddled?"

"There were two boys at school who were seriously weird. They texted pictures of their stiffy cocks to most of the girls in our year. They both got expelled."

She lifted the covers again and had another look at my cock, which fortunately had not gone down at all.

"And you are definitely much bigger than either of theirs, now what shall we talk about that doesn't involve nudity or erections."

There is absolutely nothing else worth talking about right at this moment.

"OK, Sis, On the way up here you told me a lot of things about yourself, and reiterated mother's graphic descriptions of her sex life. So, did any of it excite you, or did it put you off sex forever."

"I don't know, I have never had sex so I can't relate to a lot of it, but her description of Dad sticking it to his sister made me feel a bit funny, in a pleasant way."

"So, it turned you on?"

"Perhaps a bit."

Well, it made my cock lift, even though I was in the middle lane of the A1(M).

"Was there anything I said that excited you?"

Plenty.

"The most erotic image you made was when you were in bed with Max, and your nightshirt was round your neck. I cannot get it out of my mind."

Sally looked at me with a wicked grin, moved out of my embrace and drew the covers up to her chin. Then she started to pull at her nightshirt, took her arms out of the sleeves under the sheet and ended up with it around her neck like a big, folded collar. She looked at me:

"Like this, bro?"

But it was all a bit too easy. And it dawned on me.

The false tears in the car when she accused Mother of setting me up, the play acting with the double room, it was all stage managed. She was in on it all along. It wasn't exploitation, it was a conspiracy. She was in on this from the start and had plotted with our mother to get me into bed. No doubt half of the lewd stories were fantasy as well, designed to soften me up. But I would quiz her about that later. She was obviously stark naked under the covers, and it was all going according to plan. Their plan.

All and any inhibitions on my part had evaporated. It was time for my plan. So, I lifted the covers to see what was below. Sally had an absolutely stunning body. My gaze lingered over her generous yet firm breasts with their dark pink nipples stiffening as I looked, and then my eyes travelled down her body. Across the gentle swell of her abdomen and down to her sex.

Which was amazing. Of all the pussies I had seen in my life, this one was so special. Sally had a very pronounced Mons Veneris, it stood proud of her lower belly, rather like an upturned half of an avocado fruit. She was fully shaved, and above the plump labia lips stood her clit hood like a little sentry box. The whole effect was mesmerising.

"Wow. Are you also hoping to get lucky tonight?"

"I am not naked yet." And she pulled the ruffled nightshirt over her head, tossing it onto the floor.

"That's better. I think I am going to be the luckiest girl in the world." The only response I could think of right then was to kiss her, so I leaned across and brushed my lips across her neck. She turned and our lips met. What started off as a chaste smooch soon progressed into a serious lip lock, and our tongues meshed with increasing intensity. My hand inevitably moved to turn down the covers so that her magnificent young breasts were in front of my eyes. The only illumination was the small lamp on the dressing table, but it was enough to highlight her erect nipples, begging for attention. So, I broke the lip lock and closed my mouth over the nearest breast, flicking the nipple with my tongue. She gave a small whimper and raked her nails down my chest. I then half rolled her body towards me and started to tongue the other breast, whilst my hand moved to wrap around her body, and I began to rub her lower back just above her coccyx. I had found that this was an erogenous spot with some ladies, and Sally proved no exception.

"Ooh that's nice." "Keep kissing my nipples."

So, I did. And then ran my hand down across her belly button and over her wonderful, raised pudendum. I found that if I cupped my hand and placed it on top it fitted perfectly. Sally started moaning and moving her body from side to side. I then let my middle finger press into her outer lips and found a trickle of her juice running into my closed fingers. It was warm, and the scent of arousal permeated upwards from under the covers.

Then I began to slide my middle finger into her hole, only withdrawing it to coat the rest of her lips with the slippery secretions. Her moans became more insistent, and I inserted another finger whilst rubbing her clit hood with my thumb. Her little pleasure bean popped up as I circled the spot, and she started to buck her hips against my hand and made some grunting sounds.

"Shouldn't I be doing something to you?"

"Not yet, it's my job to give the lady a happy moment first. Relax."

"I can't relax, I'm too excited."

This was all going to my plan, and I stopped kissing her nipples, and threw back the bedcovers, exposing her whole gorgeous body. I pulled off one of the pillows and asked her to raise herself and slid it under her buttocks. Then I moved my lips down her body, nuzzling her stomach and then positioned myself between her legs and pushed my tongue straight into her dripping vagina.

She squealed and bucked her hips against me with some force. I wrapped my hands around her splendid buttocks and swirled my tongue in and out, and up and down her slit to lick the little bean, standing proud from her body. She was becoming incoherent, and juices were flooding into my mouth. She was going to cum, and I wasn't going to let go. She started to pant and spasm.

"Oh my God, this is amazing."

And she gave a couple of final heaves against my mouth and fell back onto her pillow.

My next move was obvious. I moved up the bed, kissed her nipples again and locked lips, spreading her juices into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide, but she didn't say anything.

"Did you remember to take your pill this morning?"

"Yes, when I brushed my teeth."

"Good girl."

Then I grasped my cock, which had been hard for what seemed like half the day, and offered it up to her sodden lips, which felt like they were still trembling from her orgasm. And pushed. The head of my tool easily parted those lips and lodged in the mouth of her tunnel, then I carefully started to ease the rest of my rigid muscle into that virgin territory. I was slow and careful because I was unsure if she still had a hymen and didn't want to cause undue pain. She later told me that she had broken it with one of mother's vibrators she 'borrowed' from her bedside drawer. So, my gentle pressure slid me right in without resistance, and I paused to look at her. She had her eyes closed and she was sucking air in through her teeth. When I stopped as the root of my shaft bumped against her pelvic bone, she opened her eyes and stared at me with a fixed gaze.

"Just do it."

So, I began to slide in and out, slowly at first and then increasing in tempo until we established a wonderful rhythm. I continued to alternate between kissing her lips and kissing her nipples. Sally was enjoying herself, she kept bucking her hips up into mine. I didn't expect her to reach an orgasm on my cock at our first attempt, but she was really going for it, increasing the speed of her thrusts, and growling her appreciation.

"I think I want to cum again, but I can't quite get there."

I pulled out, at which she gave a moan of disappointment, and hooked my elbows behind her knees, and leant forward to slide my cock straight back in. Then I reared up onto my knees and thrust my tool even further into Sally which caused her to emit a loud squeal, and it intensified as I moved my thumb across to rub once again on her engorged clitoris. This had the desired effect, and she had her second orgasm of the night on my cock accompanied by more groans and grunts. I was but a heartbeat behind her and emptied my balls in a series of powerful squirts.

We just lay there for a couple of minutes, my cock still inside her, and we were covered in sweat, so I pulled the covers over us and eventually it went soft and came out, accompanied by some squelches and a small stream of mixed fluids which settled onto the bottom sheet.

"Are you okay Sis, no regrets."

"None at all Bro, you were very gentle." "I guess we've got that over with."

"We need to have a little talk, Sally, but I need some water."

It turned out we both did, and Sally raided the mini bar for some mineral water, and we both used the bathroom before climbing back into bed. Seeing her padding about the bedroom stark naked was an image seared into my brain.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Truth, mainly."

"In what way?"

"I love you dearly, you are my gorgeous, sexy little sister but you haven't been straight with me today. Some of the stuff you told me in the car on the way here just doesn't add up, do you want to start again?"

Sally, sat up in bed, still naked and looked at me for a minute. Her face gave her away.

"What was wrong?"

"First off, are you a virgin, well, were one up to half an hour ago?"

"Yes, honestly. I have never had sex with a boy before tonight."

"Just kisses and cuddles, yes?"

"Yes."

"Let's start with the orchestra trip to Amsterdam. What really went on, don't try and con me."

Sally took a deep breath.

"You have got me; it was a bit deeper than I told you. After the second concert we were allowed out for a while, we didn't just have a few beers, we all got smashed. All fourteen of us. And it got very touchy feely. I told you that The Vulture went into Abi and Harriet's room and that they were naked along with Stefan and Crispin. That's true and it started the big ruckus that woke everyone up. What I didn't tell you was that Max and myself, and Sandra and Paul were also all together in our room, and all naked. We were drunk and had decided to find out which boy would come first if we stroked them off. When the row started, they had both squirted all over the place and made a big mess. I had to put my nightshirt back on over the top of it all. And Mrs Vulter did write to all the parents saying there had been serious misbehaviour and they should get their children to explain. Mum opened the letter before Dad could see it and I had to explain to her everything that had happened. That was just after Easter and Mum had me on the pill within days. I am sorry I misled you, Alan, I was trying to play it down. I didn't want to sound like a slut"

"That's okay, now for the next bit."

"What next bit?"

"Just what did Mother say to you last week about you and me and this trip, and was any of her back story made up as well?"

"Mmmm. The bit about her losing her virginity to her elder brother is true. But the bit about the holiday with Aunt Jean and Cousin Louise is not quite exact. When I said that Dad had sex with his sister once before and that when he did it again in the villa after having sex with mum it was the first time since they were teenagers, in fact they had been doing it on and off for years. Mum knew all about it and went along. In fact, she joined in quite often. She is seriously messed up. Oh, and Aunt Jean isn't a pillar of respectability, she has been having an affair with the senior partner for several years."