Woof. Woof.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the truths are coming out bit by bit, so what happened last week between the two of you?"

"Three in fact, as Aunt Jean is in on it as well. They sat me down at the beginning of last week with a bottle of wine and got me rather drunk. That's when Mother told me the tale about her brother, and it was Aunt Jean who told me about the threesome on holiday and having sex with Dad. Then they said they didn't want me to go to college without any sexual experience, and had decided that you were going to be the one to break me in. They were very crude and got fairly drunk themselves. Mum was going to arrange this room, and they cooked up what I was going to say. Then they got into awful details of what people did with their private parts. Mum went upstairs and came down with a big false rubber willy and she started to rub it up and down with instructions. And then Aunt Jean put the end in her mouth and started sucking it. Then they made me stroke it and suck it as well. I cried when I went to bed that night. They are two evil women."

"Come here, I love you." And I held Sally in my arms. "Sex can be a happy experience; it doesn't have to be crude and nasty."

"I am sorry I lied to you; it was with the best of intentions. But everything has worked out well without any input from those two weirdos."

"When did you shave all the hairs off?"

"I didn't do it. Mum and Aunt Jean said it would get you excited so last Sunday, they took me into the bathroom and made me strip my shorts off. Then Mum lathered me up and started to scrape it off with a razor. But she got emotional, and her hands started to shake. So, Aunty Jean finished the job off."

"Do you want to go to sleep now?"

"Not really, and if you must know Mum put a tube of stuff into my washbag. It says, 'Intimate Lubrication' on the side, but we didn't seem to need it."

We both laughed, and somehow started kissing again. Before long the covers had been thrown back and we were stroking one another. Sally grasped my cock, for the first time that night and it soon reached full length and thickness.

"Tell me if this feels right, I only know how with a rubber one." And she knelt and put the head of my cock into her mouth and started to bob her head up and down, lubricating me with her saliva. To be fair, it wasn't the best blow job I had experienced, but she made up for lack of skill with love and sheer enthusiasm. Her backside was facing me, and I couldn't resist running my hands over those lovely globes, and then pushing my fingers into her pussy, which was sopping wet again. I even pushed my thumb into her tight little anus, and she jumped, almost biting into my cock.

"Stop now, I want to fuck you again whilst I still have the energy."

She scuttled back up the bed and gave me a wicked grin.

"You have been a really good stud dog tonight, brother, time to service one more time."

And she got onto her hands and knees, thrust her bum up in the air, looked over her shoulder at me and said:

"Woof".

I beat the stud kennels record for getting on to my knees and sliding my cock right to the top of her tight canal. Despite our earlier exertions I somehow found the energy to pound away for a few precious minutes until she came again, and I shot what was left of my sperm bank into her willing body.

Then we really did fall asleep. The alarm on my cell phone then kicked off at my usual time of 07.00am and I shot up in bed wondering where I was and what I was doing in this unfamiliar room. Then I looked beside me and saw this beautiful young woman with her stunning breasts poking above the covers.

Sally also woke up, looked at me and smiled. "Hello handsome, sleep well?"

"Like a log. Did I behave myself last night?"

"Perfectly. But I am a bit sore this morning. Is that anything to do with you?"

"Yes, it was my lucky day."

We fell into a clinch; her body was warm and soft, and I wanted to spend all day with her in this lovely big bed. Inevitably, my morning wood was pressing into her belly, and she giggled, then looked at me with a serious expression.

"This is our last chance, Alan. We may never do this again and I want to remember you. Now I need a pee so get into the bathroom."

I rolled out of bed and headed for the sink, she followed me in and sat down on the toilet seat. The sound of her peeing was somehow very intimate, making me pause at the washbasin. Then she pushed me out of the way and grabbed a washcloth using it to wipe herself before padding back into the bedroom. I brushed my teeth and tried to wash some of the encrusted residue from my cock. When I returned to the bed, she was lying in bed with the covers down, with one hand under the pillow.

"Hurry up, we've just got time to work up an appetite for breakfast."

I needed no invitation; my morning wood was returning, and I had an appetite for a good fuck let alone breakfast.

"As I am a bit tender down there, perhaps we should use this." And she took her hand from under the pillow, holding the tube of lube.

"Lie down, Brother, I am not sure of what to do."

"Start by taking the top off."

She squeezed a very generous dollop of lube into her palm and wrapped it around my tool. It felt amazing, and when she started to slide her hand up and down the glistening shaft I almost ejaculated. it was heavenly torture. She made it worse by adopting a sort of screwing motion and I began to babble.

All I could think of was to return the favour, so I snatched the tube from her and squashed a sizeable amount on to my fingers, then rubbed the lubricant over her bruised outer lips. She giggled at first, and then began to pant as I wriggled my fingers into her slit and coated the inside with a generous layer.

Although I had enjoyed several partners, I had no experience of using lube, and it was Sally's first time anyway, so we probably overdid the stuff. We were soon very aroused, and there seemed no sense in further foreplay, so I rolled Sally on to her back, and she opened her legs and raised her knees slightly. I knelt between them and pushed my cock into the start of her tunnel. It shot straight in like a pool cue on a power shot, and my root banged into her torso with a thud. We both gasped, and I apologised. We tried to find a rhythm, but it was hopeless as were slipping and sliding like novice skaters. Eventually we achieved a steady pistoning action, accompanied by squirts and squelches as the lube not only coated the two of us but also the hotel's best linen.

I couldn't make headway with trying to engage with her g-spot as there was zero friction, so I resorted to screwing my pubic bone against her handily sited clitoris, and this seemed to do the trick as Sally went red in the face and began to groan and whimper in time to my motion.

"I am really going to come with you, just keep grinding my pussy."

"Keep going, Sally, you can make it."

"I'm nearly there, don't use your fingers, I want to make it on my own."

And she clenched her muscles around my shaft as I kept rubbing on her clit despite the slippery coating. This made me redouble my efforts, and she came with a series of soft cries and bit my shoulder. I made a few more deep thrusts of my oiled shaft into her lube filled tunnel and pumped all the seed I had into Sally's beautiful young body.

We both collapsed onto the bed and said nothing for a minute, then she reached across and kissed me. She ruffled my hair, forgetting that she had a palm coated in lube and we both laughed.

"Come on, Sister, we need to get a jazz on, or we will miss breakfast, and we both need the shower."

"Go and get it started, we will have to share but please no more cock, I won't be able to sit down for a week as it is."

So, we shampooed and soaped one another in the large shower, and watched as the oil slick went down the drain. Then I got dressed as Sally dried her hair, and I made a start on the departure by taking Doris downstairs and putting her into the Volvo. By the time I got back to the room Sally was dressed once more in her fleece top, jeans, and soft boots and was packing her small suitcase. I stuffed my crumpled clothes - nearly forgetting my boxers lodged underneath the covers - into my small bag, and we looked around the room to see if we had left anything. There was no sign of our presence apart from the great big oily stain on the bottom sheet, and we reopened the top window to let in some fresh air.

"Let's go, Al, I am ravenous."

We squashed once again into the narrow lift, and just made it into the dining room before they cleared away the buffet. We tucked into the staple 'Full English Breakfast', and Sally cleared her plate in a flash. I was a few minutes behind her, and then we checked out and fired up the Volvo for the last leg of the journey.

We soon fell into easy conversation about this and that.

Mainly that.

Thankfully, we had an easy rapport, and Sally rather surprised me. I was expecting her to be rather sheepish about last night, but she displayed some unexpected maturity and confidence by saying that what we had done was very enjoyable, and very erotic but that it wasn't something we would be doing all the time owing to distance apart, but we should never say it wouldn't happen again in the right circumstances. This surprised me, I was expecting her to say that had been a one-off experience, never to be repeated. This was just what I wanted to hear, and I said that I agreed totally. That just left Mother and Aunt Jean to deal with. Sally wanted to just leave it be, but I was determined to extract some revenge for being set up.

"It all worked out, Bro, we made it work."

"But they are evil, we could have just done that naturally without their scheme. Hell, I would have paid for the room myself and we could have just kept it a secret."

"But they didn't want it to be a secret, I bet they would have wanted us to video record it and play it back at the Christmas party".

We laughed but it did make me think.

I planned to set off after lunch on Friday, and stop on the way back, I still had a lot of Dad's cash in the envelope. So, I asked Sally to contact Mum to say that I wanted to have dinner with her and Aunt Jean on Saturday night, as Dad was away in Brussels again. I told Sally to be very non-committal if Mum quizzed her, and to tell her that I would fill them in with the details.

"When you see them don't make it sound too good, they might want you to do it with Cousin Louise, she starts college in Manchester in a couple of weeks. You can be the family stud dog again."

We laughed again but my mind stared to wander.

We made good time to Edinburgh and called in at the music school to put Doris into secure storage with all the other instruments. Then we arrived at the halls of residence where Sally would be staying for her first term. I helped her into her room together with all the bags and boxes. She kicked her door shut and wrapped her arms around my neck, then started to give me a long, sensuous kiss on the lips. It took all my resolve not to get her on to the small single bed and carry on where we left off that morning. But time to go is time to go, and she was rather tearful as she waved me off to return south.

I had plenty to think about on the way home, and when I stopped for a coffee near Newcastle there was a message on my phone. It was a picture of a very pretty little lady dog looking over its shoulder at the camera with its backside towards the lens. I immediately made it my screen saver and texted my appreciation.

But my thoughts turned to the upcoming Saturday night, and I stopped at the wine shop for a bottle of wine for my mother and aunt. Then changed my mind and purchased three, using more of Dad's cash from the envelope. I carried on along the A1, heading south.

I will get them pissed and tell them exactly what went on. In detail. I will give them a graphic account of everything Sally and I did.

I imagined Mum and Aunt Jean getting worked up and starting to wet their knickers. If they were wearing any.

I will get them very pissed and demonstrate what went on. In very precise detail. I will show them the very same cock that took Sally's virginity. A real one, not a rubber one. I will let them stroke it. I will let them take turns to suck it.

And I have the half-used tube of lube in my bag.

The stud dog is coming back to the kennels, ready to service both bitches."

Woof. Woof.