All Comments on 'Word of Mouth'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 784 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Screw you for making grown men cry.

All in all, you have a skill with words that is a gift. Can't count how many emotions I felt through this story.

5 stars for you.

But seriously, fuck you for making me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

First time I've ever posted, but this is worth commenting. Great and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like the story. I like the premise. I like eating pu--oops--cunt!

The Title sez it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

yours is the first story i have ever commented on as well as being the first story to make me cry. thank you so much for your heart warming story. i loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your story is masterfully done. ..very original idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

An amazing story, and so well told! I was totally there with him in all of the jumble of emotions he dealt with: amazement/confusion, love/uncertainty, and ultimately the growth and healing that came from finally knowing the truth and understanding that the love he felt was real, and that he could continue that in spite of his loss.

Thanks for the great story. There was such good character development that I want to believe this is YOUR story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing! Sniffing, wet eyes all the way through. Very enjoyable and I want more. F

The title said it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just found this story

Absolutely wonderful. Sorry it took so long to find it. Now I have to read all you others.

GR

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned good

Sympathetic and kind; it's a clever tale, well-told.

His anxiety issues remind me of my earlier years; I said "I was spooked," because nobody explained what it was. [Listen Jonah Lowie, 'always in the kitchen at parties']

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you.

I've been pushing my on and off partner away since my MS diagnosis but after reading this, I think I'm going to invite them out for coffee after Christmas. Keep on doing what you're doing; your writing reminds me of mine before I started going brain-foggy and stopped. Bookmarked & loved to the end. -20/NY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

a very well written and brought together story. great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

This story was rad

i wrote a song about it cause it stuck in my head for weeks

powerful shit

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
FIVE STARS!!!!!

No other possibility!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*APPLAUSE*

Best story ever on this site. Sucks one in, keeps one engrossed, and has a bittersweet ending. Great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuckk

Absolutely fantastic story. I gotta say that was the first time I cried viewing pornographic material lul. Keep it up

Full_TangFull_Tangover 8 years ago
Well...

I have been reading stories on this site for about 5 years now.

This story promped me to create an account, so I could coment.

It has taken me a few weeks to try to put the words together that can convey to you how this story made me feel, but there are no words adequate enough to do it.

So instead I say Bravo. And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deserves a sixth star.

Truly memorable combination of a great story and great erotica. You have real talent. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So moving

What a truly moving story - so sexy - so moving - had me hard and crying at same time

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh man

This hits me very personally, on many levels and tones that you wrote with this story. The girl, the guy, their relationship, fuck man, are you, me? Nico and Thomas, 2 people that I probably wont forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy shit

Amazing. One of the best I have EVER read. Where is the sixth star?

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 8 years ago
Real Literature

This is such a wonderful and moving story. I love it and the way you dealt with your characters. I sure hope things work out for Thomas and Kelly; they deserve each other.

mnstk76mnstk76about 8 years ago
O. Henry...

This story had me from the start based on the 2 oddballs hitting it off, and then the video just blew me away!! I teared up for the soul bearing in her video. I feel that this is from a personal experience of sorts, as the "symptoms/actions" are spot on.

One of the best I have read!!!

tigermomtigermomabout 8 years ago

Very good character development and what great characters! The only "blip" for me was on page 3 when "in the grey dawn, i awoke to find Nico quietly getting dressed" and also on page 3 where she turns up in the computer lab at 2:00am. The blip for me was "what happened to her curfew at Mother Mary?" but when Thomas said on page 5, "Nico told me she lived at Mother Mary", I wondered why he didn't make a big OCD deal out of her breaking curfew at dawn and at 0200 in the computer lab.

Other than that, such a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

It hooked me pretty quick glad I read it the twist actually made me choke up I had a girl kinda like nico without the dieng she's in jail for life though brings back memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

Now I have to go back and downgrade the ratings on most of the other stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Made me tear up

I usually come to this site to get off, and I did in the beginning, but then I began to finish the story and began to get all teary. Thank you for this story I love feeling strong emotions when I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story is certainly in the top five I have ever read.

Your ability to put us in the story is very skillful and the result of a lot of hard work. The characters are beautiful each in their own way. The pathos is so compelling, the obvious love that is shown between Nico and her "not a boyfriend" is heartbreaking. Both of them gave a very precious gift to each other at a time in their lives when they were each very vulnerable.

Thank you for the gift that you have given us, your readers. God bless you!

sirelcsirelcabout 8 years ago
Good but whoa

A very strong and dark story. The thing is this is one of the rare ones that I can believe happening. Not many get to that level. Glad it ends on a happy level, oddly that's the only part that seemed surreal to me. Sorta wanted him to have something nice, but felt it wouldn't happen. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME!!!

I am new to this site but the quality of this story is totally off the charts! This is probably one of the best short stories I have ever read! Congrats on a masterful piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Incredible and riveting, should be in a printed collection not on a free website! Someone needs to make this into a film. Great and accurate depiction of OCD also.

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
Cant stop reading this again

The sex was good but their relationship is going to last long after Ive forgotten the rest. That devastating ending is something Ill remember for a long time. Top 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truly an amazing read...

This is my first time on literotica and I am not disappointed. The plot was intriguing, the characters interesting, and the sex scenes were deliciously descriptive. One of the most well-written eroticas I have ever had the pleasure (wink) of reading. I really hope you have more work like this, I'm more than happy to take a look. Side-note: I stayed up until 0700 reading this, two-ish hours to be precise. Partly that's due to my insomnia, but mostly because of this amazing read. ;)

oops_1234oops_1234about 8 years ago
Excellent.

Amazing, well written and one of the best short stories I can remember reading. Moving and erotic.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Excellent Read

A story where love triumphs in the end, not just your typical Lit piece where sex is the end all and be all.

MichionlionMichionlionalmost 8 years ago
great

As a guy with ASD and very familiar with the anxiety stuff, this touched me. It was so beautiful, I was almost crying at the end. Sometimes life is just out to get you. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Cried

I think of myself as a tough guy, not much gets to me. This story literally brought me to tears. I cried like a baby, the love was just too real for her to die. Crap. That's all.

PatterpillerPatterpilleralmost 8 years ago
Touché

Thank's for the story, writing this comment with a tear in my eye, this is a 5 star all the way for me. Kinky, sexual, addictive, I will not hesitate to read your other ones!! Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nico was a great (albeit unusual) example of fatal love.

Sometimes I wish I knew before hand when my time on earth was coming to a close so I could really DO a bucket list. I have loved before and lost her, but I remained faithful to our marriage vows for two years. After two years, we reunited and thought our love would put the past behind us, and remarried. We got divorced again. After many failed relationships for both of us, she was able to contact me to say she was sorry for the things she did to our relationships because she then knew I was her "rock" that she could never stay true to. After two or three years of attempting to get me back, she drank herself into an early grave. Sadly, I still miss her and our great times we DID have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
best ever

Mezmorizing story

KZY99KZY99almost 8 years ago
Very Good(5 stars)

The story is very well written and descriptive.Can describe what true love is.

Sex scenes are also very well written.Your writing style is very fabulous as well.So does the plot of the story.I usually read stories one time only.But for this I 've read over 5 times and it is still exciting to read.Not many stories can make reader hunger for more.But this one is outstanding.

I wonder if this story is true or not.According to the notes at the start and in the end of the story,I assume this story is true.

Anyway,whether this one is true or not,it is definitely a 5 star material.

Razorblade102Razorblade102almost 8 years ago
Absolutely mesmerizing (SPOLERS)

The storyline is really intriguing, to the point where you can't just put your phone down, but what really hit me was the plot twist in the end, I don't usually cry, but it made me cry as if I was having a panic attack.

I don't in fact know whether this story is based on true events or not but nonetheless, it is perfectly well put together. Although it is rather detailed, the author does not write technically with the best ability I've seen out there, but, without a doubt, it is definitely one of the best pieces of work I've come across on Literotica, and I expect much much more because this author has talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Story Everrr!!

One of the best story I have ever read.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 8 years ago
Wild and wierd

yet wonderful. I felt like I didn't quite know which way was up - in other words, you did a great job of giving us a unique pov.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonder

So toucging, ablend of Sex and sadness,happiness and joy. Such a pleasure to read. Excellent suberb touching...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

Poignant, gentle and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
subtle and moving

Very erotic and surprisingly moving, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow.. great story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So...

in some way Thomas did kill her when they finally had intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible writer

An amazing piece of literature. It was moving, poignant, and a very well structured story line. The sex was perhaps an integral part of the subplot that explained the final outcome. Vry well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Chronicle

This story is a dazzling first person reflection of a transcendant experience. If it is fictional, it is an amazing creative exercise. It would stand out in any forum, not just erotic. As an erotic work, it is many levels above the typical account found in literotica.

Thank you for a remarkable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this. It is so beautiful and so compelling. So sad. It has me in tears as I write this. You have a storyteller's soul even with the truth. I could "see" everything you were describing. Thank you for telling us about Nico, your first love.

qarlcueqarlcueover 7 years ago
Movie script?

I don't know if it would still be as charming if it was porned down a bit, but it seems like a great story for a film. The quirky, smart and vulnerable sweet virgin OCD guy, the mysterious, strong, smart, "social outcast" girl, and the big secret. In the end, if Kelly's not too perfect and pretty, it could be a compelling screenplay. Let me know when it's coming out, or when you're crowd funding it, because I'll pay money to see it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slimy the best

This is the best story I have ever read, bar none. It was exciting, sad, romantic and teaches one about life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story ever

Should be made into a film, not sure how but should. Dont think porn stars could act good enough for the story and hollywood film stars couldn't do the porn stuff.

J6480J6480over 7 years ago
Excellent

Gave it 5, fine story and well written. Hope to see more stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you

Thank you for writing this. It was very sweet, loving, sexy, intriguing, painful, and different. I hope you someday come back and write some more on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you for a story of the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I never thought I would be brought to tears on this site. Bravo, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

This was a very good story, well written, well developed, and the ending was truly poignant. I hope you do write more as you have a talent that should be explored (and enjoyed) more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

What a great combination of imagination and thoughtful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh

after reading this story i feel like ive been Lucilled by Negan on the Walking Dead. just a straight up baseball bat shot to the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love story

Yes it makes me think of the move ,Love Story. From about 30 years ago. with more sex , GREAT don't stop ,love it

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
OMG

OMG, what a magnificent, beautiful & poignant story. Simply incredible! *PLEASE*, *PLEASE*, *PLEASE* write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Probably the best I've read so far

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
whoa

Porn stories are NOT supposed to make you cry. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story not only made me touch myself. It also touched me. Lovely.

morepheus09morepheus09over 7 years ago

Beautiful story.... thank you

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
read before

I read this story a couple of years ago, still a good read.

theresistance1973theresistance1973over 7 years ago
A good read

Excellent story. Made me cry at the end. So sad that she had to die in the end. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow! 371 comments!

I had to be 372. Thank you, tom anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is good writing.

An absorbing tale. Not the common Literotica stuff. Excellent English as well. I'll be reading your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best!

Could not stop reading. The character development and thoughts, the descriptions, the writing. Amazing story! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply AMAZING!!

This is by far the best written story I have read on this site!! I will need to read your other stories now. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. Amazing ending. And a truly touching final will and testament.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly wonderful. Thank you.

Wonderful. Thank you.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Just ..., wow.

Blew me away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, now I am sad, still best story ever

Just wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've ever read anywhere. Thank you.

laradvbblaradvbbabout 7 years ago
Wow

Hey,

Been reading stories here for a long time as a non-member, but decided I had to sign up so I could send a message to you.

This is, easily, the best erotic story I have ever read on-line at any site.

I think I almost feel the same about Nico as you do.

Thank you!

-Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible

One of the best short stories I have ever read, erotic or otherwise. You are a gifted wtiter. I can't wait to read your other stories!

C_WakesC_Wakesabout 7 years ago

Haunting toward the end. A high watermark of all the high qualities for erotica/love stories in my eyes. Cheers.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story.

The video explanation towards the end made the weirdness make a lot more sense.

I'm really glad you had Thomas get together with Kelly in the end - it took some of the sad edge off the story.

I usually go through the other comments before commenting, but 383 comments is a bit too many to read through, and probably a record for a literotica story I've read.

I'll definitely be checking out your other stories!

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sadness

Incredible. Outstanding. Moving.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 7 years ago
Just incredible!

The storytelling is superb! The characters are familiar if you went to college. The weirdness makes sense in the end...and what a wrap-up! Medically sophisticated, too. This may be the single finest piece of work I've ever read on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Simply inspired

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing. Absolutely stunning.

This story enveloped me to the point where I actually cried during the video scene. I loved reading this story and I am looking forward to reading more from this incredible author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

This was a most wonderful story. At first I was just looking for a sexy story but this turned out to be one of the best reads I've had in a while. Thank you for sharing. Best regards

quietman928quietman928almost 7 years ago
Amazing first(s)!

This was the first story I read on this, my first visit to this site.

I can only hope (but seriously doubt) that I'll find its equal in future visits. Well done, sir, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
simply....

amazing!

TheBeholderTheBeholderalmost 7 years ago
dilemma

To wank, or to cry?

Fuck it, i did both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic work!

One wonderful story.....several cuts above this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Way kool

Igreenwood put a considerable amount of thought and feeling into this story, almost like it was a very personal experience expressed. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

Wonderful and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

It's nice to know there are people in the world that understand what it is like living with mental illness. And stories like this give hope that we can still find true love. Thanks for a wonderful story.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 7 years ago
A perfect ten

Thank you beyond any expectations I started with, a beautiful heart breaking story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great but not horny now,,,

It's very well-written but the ending ruined my boner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Amazing.

Nico...

I know of one.

Her memory lives on.

I did not get as lucky as that guy did...

GREAT STORY......

stan25stan25almost 7 years ago
Wow

I came then I am not ashamed to say I cried. this was a great and terrible love story.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous