All Comments on 'Word of Mouth'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 776 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Well written, I'm not romantic but this was the best romance story Very much like love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't usually read stories more than 2 pages long. I read this all the way, great writing. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb

One of the best - well done.

squashmavensquashmavenover 6 years ago
Lovely sad surprise.

For most of the story, I was put off by Nico's hostility. In the end, I loved her. I loved Kelly immediately. Few erotic stories bring tears to this old guy's eyes. Word of Mouth is a story that did. Beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Touching

This story would have been very good in almost any venue. It was a big and pleasing surprise.

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
This is not the Feelz I came her for.

I am where for fun times, not having my heart ripped right out of my chest again. Gods damed stories pulling you in and then BAM killing someone off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intriguing. Beautiful. Erotic. Sad.

What more can I say? A truly beautiful story with a devastatingly bittersweet conclusion. The characters all have great depth, you can feel their highs and lows with them. A wonderful piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nikos

It's my favorite story, just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Catching and beautiful

This is a story like few, unpredictable, catching and moving. It is deeply erotic but in a simply realistic way, not for the sake of showing off. Congratulations, this is the single best story I have ever read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There will be few who will better this story.

This is a write that is cleverly mixed with true emotions. I love the heroin who not only thought about her own eventual death, but saw the need to help another in need. Time was allowed her to complete that which she felt must be done for two people who needed each other. At the beginning she never seemed real to me, but someone who had been sent to unselfishly complete a task given to her.

The past, present and the future were beautifully thought out and craftfully melded together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't give it many 5 star ratings

But I did today.truly a phenomenal story.

-J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love it.

Totally awesome story that I have read today. Thanks.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very moving

An excellent story - the end very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How Beautiful

The best story I have ever read on Literotica. Moving, charming, disarming, damning, I am out of superlative adjectives. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just as good the second time round.

As stated. As good the second time round. I wish Nico could of lived on, I think I fell in love with myself. True or story, I hope Nico is at peace.

MorphohawkesMorphohawkesover 6 years ago
A letter to Igreenwood and several thoughts

Mr. lgreenwood,

I am Liu Wei, a native Chinese translator. As you can clearly see my English is non-native. I don't know if you can actually read this but I just translated the whole story into Chinese last night, after first seeing it on Nov 9. I began to read Literotica more than 10 years ago and I've read and translated a couple of high-rated stories like Laura's Vineyard and Nothing between Us. Your story is the 4th I’ve decided to translate. (But indeed, due to the erotic nature of this story the environment to publish it on Chinese net is very limited). And yes, my fascination, like many others, has personal backgrounds.

I don’t know if that’s what you want, nor have I asked you for a permission before translating it(just because I love it so much), but I just figure it needs to be known by people outside the English world. I’ve read some of the comments and decided to translate them as well. If you read this and you are interested, my email is wings1983 at gmail.com.

***After finishing the translation I noted down several thoughts of mine:

I consider three songs matching the story’s spirit: From Dusk to Dawn by Dark Moor, Amethyst Remembrance from Yami no Matsuei and Unusual Way by Nicole Kidman(Another Nico!).

***Why didn’t Thomas catch a cold after meeting Amanda?

***Would Thomas suspect Nico had AIDS, STD or stuff just after knowing her?

***Is Nico’s project considered very weird and shocking in mainstream American society of youngsters?

***I don’t know if this is a true story or not but I’d rather think it’s not.

***If Kelly did live in the apartment where Thomas and Kelly met for the first time(We rented an apartment last year. That's where you and I met.), why did Thomas fail to meet Kelly? (Whenever possible I took detours through her neighborhood but never spotted her.)

***Why did Thomas wait for the end of August to meet Kelly, instead of immediately? At least he should go after overcoming his grief.

***From the description I think Thomas didn’t contact Kelly in advance before meeting her for the 2nd time. He just waited outside Kelly’s apartment. How could Thomas be so sure that Kelly would come out? What if Kelly didn’t come out or was already out before 10am?

***I really consider it unworthy for Nico to deny meeting Thomas at the end of her life. After all the bravest things she did she became afraid of telling the truth. Hope it doesn’t sound stupid, but if I were Nico I would tell Thomas everything and let him and Kelly stay with me till the end; and if I were Thomas I would be very angry for that she actually didn’t.

Thank you for such a brilliant story. Hope I can actually hear from you or other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stunningly Moving.

this must be one of the most moving pieces i have read, making it one of my favorite's, thank you for sharing such a wonderful thing with us (the public)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I have read a fair amount of erotica and have even written some I have only shared with friends mostly. I love full stories and have found this one to be truly wonderful. It was extremely erotic and yet very touching. The ending was a surprise that completely blew me away. It transformed the story into something much more than just erotica it gave life to the characters and gave them the depth that is usually missing from most erotic writings. It's a rare achievement for this type of writing. Thank you for writing this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F¿¢k you author

How could you do this to me? How could you write such a beautiful story & finish it with such a sad ending leaving everyone crying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I absolutely love reading these stories, but this story absolutely blew me away. I usually get bored in the middle and start skimming through, but this story had me eating every word. I couldn’t put it down, I loved the way Nico knew how to care for Thomas, so effortlessly, even though she was dealing with her inner demons. I was bawling when I got to the last page, thinking only the worst was to come. You added so many little things, fhat made this story so exquisite. The end was so simple, yet ended the story in the one way to describe Thomas: sweet end genuine. This was so much more than a story, I honestly can’t thank you enough for your beautiful and touching words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you that this story was amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. You have achieved the perfect balance of a story that is very erotic and very real. Most stories that attempt that soft-peddle the sex too much. This is the first story of yours that I have read, but I intend to go right now and look at your other stories.

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. Thanks for publishing it to this website. This was a happy story....a sad story. I was sorry I read it...I was very glad I did read it. It was a moving story...a depressing story. It made me laugh...it made me cry. It carried me through every spectrum of emotion. I have never read anything like it before...I will probably never find another story like this one. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story.

Losing a friend to Glioblastoma currently. Nothing sexual but an amazing person just like Nico. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WonderfuL.

A most unusual story and one which almost generated tears on this reader.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Q: What's not to like about this story?

A: Nothing

This was really well crafted. The erotic/sexual scenes were well done and not formulaic. It was an emotional roller coaster.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nico

Wow what a beautiful story,. Think you have a real future in writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In 12 years this is my first comment on any piece of erotic or pornographic content on the internet

I write this primarily for myself because I doubt it will be seen by many others, or if it is I doubt that they will appreciate what I am saying like I do.

I am 26 and have been reading stories on this website for more than a decade. I have spent more than a year glued to my screen consuming pornographic and erotic content of all kinds as I masturbate, whether they're stories like those on this site, or videos or pictures. I have gone from feeling great shame to indifference to shame to I'm-okay-with-it about this.

I have craved a relationship and yet not yet sought one out with enough effort to have one. To date I am still a virgin who has never dated anyone. I am doing well professionally and have friends, but have always felt very shy and uncomfortable talking about anything related to sex, especially in the company of women.

Word of Mouth made me cry because of how much I could relate to Thomas. I feel the anxiety he feels. I cried because of how beautiful the gift Nico gave Thomas is. I cried because Nico's death is a very sad tragedy. She demonstrated with her life the great pleasure and joy and value life can be.

We live in an incredible world. I cry at all of the wonderful experiences that will not be had. I do my best to live my life in such a way to maximize the wonderful experiences that will be had. And I say the most profound and sincere thank you I possibly can to any all people who like Nico live their lives in such a way to improve others' lives so substantially.

To the author, thank you for this great story. In 12 years of reading Literotica stories and a bit long consuming erotic and pornographic content on the internet more generally, this is my first comment on not only on Literotica, but on any erotic story.

I have been so touched by a handful of Hollywood movies (my favorite is Titanic), but I have never been so touched my any piece of content I went to do help me get off. Thank you for making my experience more meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
tears too my eyes!

threw me for a curve . couldn't stop reading . had all the elements , keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was about to go to bed.

But I couldn't stop reading. I have to get up and go to work but the story just gripped me more than any other. Great job mate, excellent story, very original idea and good grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sensitive and sensual at the same time.

So easy to read. Well crafted and everything you would want from a short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE YOU TOO NICOLE

You could not have told this story any better in my opinion. Some day I will reread this when I'm done mourning. But until then in the words of Nico (a whispered) fuck you . Sorry but the ending broke my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a wonderful story

Wow, it was such an incredible story, well told. And, very moving. I have to admit to my tears, which seems silly.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Amazing

I never put comments and just read through the next stories up until now. This was by far the best story thAt I have read in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

You are a very talented writer. This is one of the best-written stories on this site, free of spelling and grammatical errors which alone helps it rise to the top tier of stories. This is my second reading of your story and it is just as enjoyable and intriguing as the first. You write in such beautiful detail about the sex and the emotion and the characters' lives. 5 stars all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I have not yet read a story on this site to match this. The whole story was amazing, the end a picture of hopelessness and love, wrapped around each other in a frantic knot. I don't come to this site for stories like this but you have made my night. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Humbling

That was an amazing story and brought me tears and I'm not ashamed to say it as a guy. I felt compelled to vote for the first time (five stars) and comment. You are amazing as a writer and write with grit and tenderness and I hope things turn out for you life-wise as good as your writing does. If I had a relationship with a 10th of Nico and Thomas... I live in hope.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenover 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

What a brilliant story, 5 Stars aren't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heart wrenching

Heart wrenching story. I'm wondering how much of this is your experience. Excellent writing skills to boot. Well done. ****************

GlasgowbornGlasgowbornover 5 years ago
That was beautiful, heart wrenching and life affirming. Thank you for sharing

That was beautiful, heart wrenching and life affirming. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My heart is in two pieces

I never expected to read a story like this one on this site. I was crying at the end. My god, this story was beautiful. No wonder it's in the first time hall of fame.

HardBenHardBenover 5 years ago
Absolutely AMAZING

Such a well-crafted wonderful story.

Heart-wrenching and emotive - yet also filled with beautiful eroticism.

Fabulous!!!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING!

By FAR the best story I have read on this site. Erotic yet sweet, multi-dimensional characters you were drawn to, and a well thought out, riveting plot that kept me glued to my phone screen, as I took in every word. Bravo to you, BRAVO.

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 5 years ago
One of the very best

One of the very best stories I’ve read. I thought I had read the story before in the beginning but I realized it was so well written that this version I’ve never read before.

The writter is so sensitive to the nuances that make it so interesting. And yes I laughed out loud a number of times and it was so sensitive, funny, and it finally drew me to tears.

So I can only say to the writer, Keep up the fantastic work, I’d love to read more of what you write. You have a rare quality of characteristics that make it interesting and draw you in.

All the best, LuckyMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beautiful

this was such a great piece of work, filled with sexual wonder, emotion and ultimately love. im honest when i say that this story was very inspiring and insightful, and is quite frankly one of the greatest things i have ever read. thank you for this, i cannot wait to read it again and again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful life story

OH... MY... GOD!! You got me all excited, then frustrated, then I cried!! I'm a grown man and I totally lived your story. I loved it, even if I hated it... WOW!!

nudetexannudetexanover 5 years ago
Wow!

Great story. And the twist at the end came out of nowhere. Totally didn't expect that type of ending. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I didn’t expect this!!

It was a well written story that I would no expect to read here at literotic!Nor was I expecteding that it would make me cry! But it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude...

Fucking brilliant piece! Jesus man, if you can write well enough to turn lust into genuine tears, you need to be doing this professionally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tears of love

Man, this piece was moving beyond all barriers. Wishing you the best for the future - and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Shit

I came to this website to help me get off, in all honestly. But I'm not at all disappointed. This brought me to tears... It's incredible.

paladin1954paladin1954over 5 years ago
WTF...this is great!

Amazing! I am 6' 5", 295 lbs. You left this blob a blubbering idiot. I suspected when she said she couldn't have a boyfriend that the reason was that she was perhaps terminal. The way you wrote it brought it home. When the video part came around, I,

like so many others who have admitted to it, cried like a little baby. The story touched me and as I read it, I could imagine it as a great storyline for a movie. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was over the top

I'm a avid reader and I get all teary eyed over the real love that makes. The empty spot in my chest ache that truly left a mark on mine (heart that is ouch ) but I know all too well how they felt , I lost someone and haven't ever went out ever since their passing left me many years ago , that truly left me tearing and I don't weep at all ! RFAIII

Koch_carterKoch_carterover 5 years ago
That is how you write a love story

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is the best of the best. I have read allot on here and nothing as good as this. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I know I'll never be able to read something so good again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Wow that was an excellent story. Hate what happened to Nico but it was an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow Wow!

I finished the story and immediately said aloud, "Wow." I scrolled down the first two comments I saw were "Wow." How aprapos.

I've read a lot of fiction and nonfiction over the past 40 plus years and this story was easily one of the best short stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow says it all

First time comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
holy shit

wow. plot twist! idk what to say but wanted to express my appreciation for this story so here

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had to register!

Wikipeidia says, A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creative productivity, universality in genres or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.

Apparently they have not read this masterpiece by lgreenwood!

Today, I literally registered as a member so I could comment on this writing! I have frequented Literotica for years enjoying many fine writings as well as some not so fine while never giving it a thought as to registering. Even though it was submitted in 2013, I had not had the privilege to read it until today. Without a doubt, I consider this to be the BEST I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy Shit

On a site like this I would never have guessed that I would find something so moving! Thank you for such a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I don't think I've ever left a comment here, despite reading hundreds of stories, but this is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Did anyone else feel like they'd just read a John Green novel, but with stuff they shouldn't put in YA novels? This was an amazing story. I've read hundreds of stories for the obvious reasons on this site, but never commented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously? What a treat to stumble across!

I come to this site to read stories that are creative enough to make me think. I want to use the imagery they provide to stimulate my imagination. I occasionally come across a story here that is good enough for me to read for the sake of reading. I will admit without shame that this is the first story I have found here that (despite keeping me at attention) engrossed me to the point that I did not think to pause to take care of my needs. This is high praise indeed, as it is my opinion that many erotic writers forget that the story is as important as the climax (double meaning intended).

samcsam1958samcsam1958about 5 years ago
The Best

This is an incredibly moving story. Beautifully written with rich, interesting characters and a hidden mystery. This is without a doubt the best story I have read on this site. An erotic and literary masterpiece!

excitementliveexcitementliveabout 5 years ago
Feels

This was such an amazing story on so many levels. I get the impression that this is true in so many ways. If so, you really did Nico justice and truly allowed her to live on in your writing. I have never been so emersed in a character in such a short time frame.... usually takes novel sized books (and series for that matter) for me to have that level of emotional involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible story

The author seems to have retired from writing. Such a pity. But I wish you the best.

resiegeresiegeabout 5 years ago
My gawd what a story

Thomas had the best luck meeting Nico, also the absolute worst luck meeting Nico. I’m jealous of Thomas but feel so sorry for him. To find someone who can see into your soul and push the right buttons without any regards to their own needs is truely a gift. This story was written by someone who either lived though this or is the finest writer I’ve ever read.

Best story I’ve ever read......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is the best story I've ever read. It feels real. As you're reading you begin to feel like Thomas and the feelings you had during one of your first loves bubbles up. It bridges this gap in literature between good erotica and good fiction. Usually the two are exclusive. Good erotica often means willful suspension of disbelief or simple stories that focus on sexual detail or packing as much crazy sex in as possible. It's good but you never feel like its real. Good fiction encapsulates life much better but even bestseller novels skimp on sexual details for fear of being labeled a cheesy romance novel. This story is first story I've read that melds both together in a way that feels like its life. It has sex and it describes it in ways you would remember sexual experience, not in some flowering descriptive terms. At the same time, the sex is tied with complex emotions and hidden feelings that pull you in deeper and deeper. If Nicole was real, this writer found a way for her to live on by bringing her to life in this story.

HardBenHardBenalmost 5 years ago
FABULOUS

What an AMAZING story.

Purely enticingly erotic - Nico was DELECTABLE if outrageous and tantalizing.

I don't know whether this is fact or fiction (or a bit of both) - but it was truly a captivating story which I adored. I had no idea about the ending - and I must admit - I shed a tear or two!

Sensational erotic and captivating writing.

Thx so much

Cheers

Ben

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

Well written and truly original! And very yummy too! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

PS: Your ending made me cry! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your capability. Thank you for a great moment. And congratulations on your writing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow! this was amazing.

Beautiful. Best I have read. Thanks

67

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I read this a couple years ago, and it really touched me. It is such a beautifully told story. I just read it again today, and I found it to be better than I remembered. Thank you.

samcsam1958samcsam1958over 4 years ago
The very best!!!!

This is the most captivating story that I have ever read on this site! Artfully crafted,scintillatingly sexual, complex characterization and a surprise ending! Most of the stories on this site are vehicles for sex. In this story erotic sexual descriptions are a vehicle for a beautiful, tender, loving story. Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lovely story

Thanks for this beautiful story.

hairyheadhairyheadover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story, made me cry

This story got me hard, anxious, sad, happy, hopeful, joyful, brought tears to my eyes and kept me riveted all the way through, finally leaving me with a feeling that the world can be a wonderful place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story I've ever read on Literotica.

There has been some good, even VERY good, writing on Lit'a...but this is the best I've read. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story EVER

I have been reading these story's for many many years an this is the best one I have ever read. Iam not a tear type guy but this one got me good. Great soft an squishy. Keep up the excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nico's death

Nico was awesome and her death made me cry if this story is true then im so sorry for your loss she seemed like an amazing person

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I haven't been this moved by a story in quite a while. One of the most well written things I've ever read. Reading this was truly an amazing experience.

italian_lurkeritalian_lurkerover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Well, this is what I call a story. Probably the best story I have read here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a truely wonderful story.I felt it was going to end badly, since she didn't want a boyfriend.but I couldn't stop reading it.They helped each other get through a rough period in each others lives and became great friends.The ending was sad but I really enjoyed reading it.One of the best on this site.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW !

Thank you for sharing that! That was probably the most moving of any story ive ever read thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is probably the best story I’ve read on Lit. There is complexity, love, selflessness and sex. It doesn’t get much better than this. Thank you so much for sharing this with the Lit. community. The easiest 5 STARS I have ever given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Ok, so I came here to just have an nice evening fap before going to sleep, and now I'm sitting here, tears in my eyes, and couldn't stop reading. You really have a way with words mister. It was a goddamn great story, and, well, just thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

lgreenwood, your "story" was so much more than just a story. You described a situation and teased out the emotions affecting the players in that situation. That's not easy and you did it so well. Congratulations and I hope you have more "stories" in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What a beautiful, loving, sucking sad story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!!

WOW! Very well written. I even shed tears at the end. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great piece.

Well written, well thought out. Very touching story. Just finished reading it for the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DAMMIT.......

I've been reading stories on this site for years now. And now Igreenwood, you bastard take me to the verge of tears. I never saw it coming. When Nico expresses regret for never hearing him declare his love for her ABSOLUTELY broke my heart. I hope you reach greater heights with your writing but I don't know if that's possible. I will read anything you write at this point. M

sherbetburpssherbetburpsabout 4 years ago
Thanks for that...

I’m fucking heartbroken. What a beautiful story. And would everybody in here please stop chopping those goddamn onions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I think at some points I forgot I was reading a literotica submission. That was touching, engrossing, titillating, and all around fabulous. Thank you for sharing your work. I'll hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fabulous

What a wonderful combination of personalities, great dialogue, erotic sex, love and pathos. Just great.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous