Words On A Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caryn..."

"Yes, baby," she said. Her pace quickened.

"I'm... I'm..."

"Cum for me, baby," she said. "Shoot your cum in my mouth..."

She descended upon me again with renewed purpose and desperation, and I could hold out no longer.

My cock erupted, spurting semen into her mouth, pleasure consuming me as she continued to milk the head of my cock with her mouth. Her fingers cupped my balls, stroking the base of my penis, coaxing every last drop out of me that she could.

And finally, my body relaxed, spent.

Caryn looked up at me and smiled as she continued to lick at my now waning erection. She darted her tongue out to the head of my cock and caught a drop of my cum on her tongue.

I smiled at her as my pulse began to slow. I could still feel my heart pounding.

"Everything else is probably gonna seem anti-climactic," I said.

"Really?" she asked, standing slowly. Her fingertip brushed against the head of my cock, wiping a last drop of semen, which she deposited on her outstretched tongue.

Her tongue disappeared into her mouth and I watched with enraptured fascination as she swallowed. With careful deliberation, Caryn crawled back onto my lap, straddling me.

Her pussy lips parted, unable to envelope my cock only because I'd emptied myself into her mouth moments earlier.

"You still have a few days here, don't you?" she asked.

I nodded.

"And you'll be back for a few days right before you leave?"

"I have no idea how much I'll be able to do," I said. "I'm running out of time."

"I guess we'll have to make the most of the time you have then," she said. "I kinda like the idea of being naked in bed."

She leaned closer, bringing her face next to mine.

"And I definitely like the idea of you fucking me," she said.

I kissed her.

A shocked look came on her face.

"You know I still have some of your semen in my mouth," she said.

"I know," I said.

"You don't care?" she asked.

"Good sex is about the people involved sharing with one another," I said.

I kissed her again, and this time, her lips parted and our tongues joined.

"You're making me wet again," she said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Is your sister gonna be upset?"

"I think she'll understand," I replied.

"Good," Caryn said as our lips joined together again.

"Wanna get a little more comfortable?" I asked.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked, crawling off of my lap.

She looked down at my crotch as I stood up. We both smiled.

I took her by the hand and we headed to the bedroom, my hardening cock leading the way.

I'll be back in a year... or so...

-wordsinthedust-

12