All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,972 Comments (Page 10)
lovingdesirelovingdesireover 11 years ago
lol

I wasnt too sure what imu ment but i guessed it was something similar. I knew there was never any chip haha... espesially when he says she's never brought him home.... that kind of set it for me. I was wonderign tho, if chip didnt take her virginity, who did?? that may be something to concider :P xx thanks for a great ride xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice writing!

I loved this story. I've read others that were similar, but none were written as well as yours. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best

This was one of the best stories I've ever read. I liked how you put in the description of how she hunted and chased down her "prey" and the "bawooo" great job keep writing please

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 11 years ago
Second read, and still. 'wow.' I love it.

I have to say I enjoyed your story every bit as much the second time as I did the first. No doubt I'll enjoy it again in a couple of months time too. Congratulations on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
outstanding

calling this a story would be an insult this is a work of art. Best story i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Great story. This is actually a game I have played with cousins all my life. I picked up on the imu instantly! However, I will never look at this game the same again!

jkrauserjkrauserover 11 years ago
WOW...Just WOW

This is the best story I have had the pleasure of reading ever since I came across this site. I knew the meaning of imu as soon as I saw it as I have written it or put it somewhere whenever I talk to or text my girlfriend who surprisingly is almost identical to the girl in this story and fyi...my girl loves anal as well. She won't let it go 2 days without having it inside her tight rear entrance...tbh I fucking love it as I have always been an ass and thigh man. But back to the story, by far the best I have read on this site so seriously keep up this excellent writing!

analismyfriendanalismyfriendover 11 years ago
I figured it out. Great story.

Really great story. I thought 'imu' was glaringly obvious, but maybe I was wrong. Anyway, loved it. I'm off to your profile, now. Thanks!

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 11 years ago
excellent; a cut above

This one really is very special. You end up caring about these characters.

Very realistic---so beautiful, I cried!

I've studied the psychology behind our mutual interest for over 20 years. Most of the stories on here would not pass the litmus test for realism, character development and situational plausibility. But yours earns high marks. I'd quibble over some details and thematic material (could've done without the sodomy). But by ignoring certain built-in impertinences that are, alas, common to all these tales herein, it was possible to get lost in a marvellous love story.

Yes, criminal incest (i.e., when a father rapes his daughter; the statistically commonest such occurrence) is damnable. Such men deserve to die. But the mutually consensual coupling of attractive, age-appropriate partners in incest is a beautiful thing. I've interviewed such people, and they report that it is a glorious, Byronic, romantic and life-affirming thing. There can be no higher, purer love---especially that between brothers and sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING

loved the story,it was well worth the read. i got the imu thing straight away,very tricky of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

I never knew what the "imu" meant until the explanation. I must say, a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Figured it out toward the beginning!

I knew what the, 'm' was after the third time I saw it. I win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story... I love it... I'm just a sucker for love stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Matchless

Tender and sweet with adorable and crisply drawn characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
imu

I "heart" u wasn't the first thing I jumped to, but I suspected before the reveal. Same with the Chip reveal. Great story. Well thought out and written. I love the good grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
imu

I "heart" u wasn't the first thing I jumped to, but I suspected before the reveal. Same with the Chip reveal. Great story. Well thought out and written. I love the good grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not me...

I didn't get it, but no loss for me...Great story, hot and better still, quite erotic. A great change from so much of the amateur poo around. I'd like to hear more from these two...

openisgoodopenisgoodover 11 years ago
Beautiful story

This was a wonderful, tender, sexy story. Thanks for making it loving, and telling a great story with believable, relatable, interesting characters, while still making it hot. I guessed the ImU right away, which made it fun to see the development of that part of the relationship.

Lizzie's deep-rooted affection and propensity for the long chase made it pretty clear that Chip was a fabrication, too (though I was surprised that she didn't ask Richie to keep the engagement secret from their mother to keep the ruse simpler). But what about her 'bad experience' with anal? Later on when she says that Scooter is the first one, I thought that he would question her about that, she would admit that the story about her past boyfriend was made up, and that would quickly lead to the unraveling of her Chip story. I'm glad it didn't unfold that way, but I was left puzzled by that unaddressed inconsistency.

FILYCONFILYCONover 11 years ago
It took a while.

I looked at this title about 50 times,decided to read it only to be so sleepy that I (added to favorites) then after a week I read it!!! Why the hell I procrastinated for so bloody long ???????? I LOVED IT PacoFear You are Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The best. Great writing.

burningpenburningpenabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story. Everything about it was great, thanks. More than just a fucktale like a lot of the things on here, it was something I could get into and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I thought it was ill marry you! Lol. Good one bro!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bawoo!

Very cute story. I read it just to see what imu meant. I also thought it meant I'll marry you. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Imu

What a story! I wish I had a sister. Very erotic but also more....

minicrone25minicrone25about 11 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing, it took me a few days because I never had enough time for more than a page. But I'll tell you what, every day I looked forward to it. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Imu

amazing story the whole time I though it was "I'll miss u" cause she was getting married. LOL its just amazing

xKagsxKagsabout 11 years ago
So much yes.

This was just fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this, and putting it up for all to read. I enjoy incest stories like these, siblings sort of struggling with their emotions, hesitant to cross that forbidden line. Draws out the plot, and makes the story much more enjoyable. Again, thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

this story needs another chapter!

stifflikn656stifflikn656about 11 years ago
love comes to people differntly

I love the way you think.it truly erotic and super sexy after five minutes of the begining I had a major hard on thank you. PACOFEAR!!!!!!!! hothothothot.

HGriffinHGriffinabout 11 years ago
Very well written

Fist class all the way. Well thought out, well written. One of the best I've read on this site or any other. Tender love story, perfect ending even though I hated to see it end there. Keep up the good work. I hope to read much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Ive been reading stories on sibling love on this site for awhile and never found one that surpassed that of my favorite author, samslam. but yours did that and then some. The way you write, and presumably the way you think is wonderful. While i dont personally have any sort of incestual lust, i always find myself reading them. and your story reminded me why. somehow theyre always the most beautiful love stories. i kind of wish i had a sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
that was the best i have read on here. lol and pg 3 i knew what imu was

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exquisite talent

How to make such a taboo subject a sensitively erotic turn on. Never been in that situation but have heard about addictive sibling sexuality. Its a phenomenon that transcends average human understanding and socially acceptable norms but brilliantly portrayed here. Certainly emptied me out a few times ;)

PFDIIPFDIIabout 11 years ago
Very well done

Outstanding!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fabulous and exciting. suspenseful and spellbinding!

excellent imagery, i was hooked! bravo!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Just crazy about this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could never be better

I have read this story once before and it lost nothing when I read it again. It is wonderfully written and fantastic in every way. The only part I didn't like is that the story had to end. It's always a bit sad when a great story ends. Thank you.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 11 years ago
MMM MMM MMM

Many a mans fantasy.

EXCELLENT STORY!!

5STAR+

n1elkyfann1elkyfanabout 11 years ago

Absoulutly amazing. I loved it from begging to end. Hated to see it end though. I thought IMU would stand for I Marry You

Mordecai91Mordecai91about 11 years ago

This should be made into either a movie or published as a book itself. It's very well written, well thought out, and the plot is thick and juicy. Sure it's a taboo subject, but let's face it... the "taboo" subject makes over a billion dollars each year. Some people some where have to be into it, whether they admit it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome Love Story

I also thought it meant "I Marry You", just the kind of thing a little sister would feel for her big brother with her first stirrings of love...Outstanding writing! Happy ending! Now, you just need to crank out another 4 or 500 pages of these two between midnight and O'dark thirty when you have nothing else to do! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Maybe the best story I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

I have a new respect for this genre after reading this; you are really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fucking hell. This is my favorite story ever. Best erotica I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

that was absolutely amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This is absolutely the best erotica I've ever read. I like that it actually has a story, and there is imagery instead of just description. I love how you actually get to know and are interested in the personalities of the characters. And using waves to describe what's going on when they are on the beach is one of the many things that elevates this to actual literature instead of just erotic fiction.

Also, I read this over the course of a few days, and after thinking about it for a bit, figured out what 'imu' meant well before the last page. And I'm a guy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Christ, I'm sweating...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

best incest story I have read so far 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i didnt figure it out, great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Plain n simply put...masterpiece

This one ws d best...by far d best erotica ever dat I hv come across...pacofear....ur skill of turning sex into serious literature is jst outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful and touching

I cant completely relate to this on a brother end but i had fallen for a cousin when i was in my early twenties. We had been close and spent a lot of time together etc. Im not the seducing type. Im the tell you how i feel straight up type. They said they felt the same way but shirtly after that, we had a falling outand now we arent close at all and they never talk to me. Your note at the end is quite true. lol Makes this story very sweet. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Omg best story I have read on this site yet

I must have reread this story10 times now great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
imu

I figured out by the third time it was brought up, what the "m" was supposed to be. It was driving me nuts how thick headed he was being. But, while it annoyed the hell out of me, it also kept me reading. One of those things where you see what is going on but want to read on to make sure you are right. A very good read, thank you.

BTW, in case you are wondering I am a 35 y/o male. So no, it is not just females that can figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

I never figured it out. I assumed he was only missing the meaning of three correct letters.

You are a very talented writer. Everything you wrote moved the story forward, and your dialogue was crisp, yet heartwarming. I wouldn't be surprised to see you published in contemporary fiction (Assuming you aren't already).

You might like writing romance, which happens to be the biggest market of all. I'm just saying... Smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i thought imu was ill marry you, like a promise or something

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous

Great read, I thought imu would just be an abbreviation of something so I was surprised! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful characters

Thank you for conjuring up three wonderful characters. The cheerleader was a great appetizer... flexible and eager, yet no match for this smartest fast girl. I'm happy that she had that exact body type... she drove crazy. I got IMU halfway... in French "M" is "aime" for "je t'aime = je t'm"... I love you. Well, now I will look for your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

This was a wonderful story was wondering about the "imu" I didn't know what to think but now knowing the imu I use that on my gf but I use the heart not then m but good twist I'd have to say

Shiek568Shiek568about 11 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely wonderful story. Have to admit, I guessed early on about most of the twists but that didn't stop me thoroughly enjoying it. You have a great gift for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!!

I never did figure it out, but could see immediately where it fit. Great writing. Please write a follow up of the characters. No way they could marry anyone else, and it would be interesting to see how they work it out.36d1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Your story is quite enthralling, one of the best I've read in a while. After you explained how the "skin writing" began, the puzzle bothered me and I sat here for a few minutes just going over it... Then it clicked! This sort of led me to less suspense as I thought, immediately after he was introduced as never having been seen, that "Chip" must be made up and she would reveal that eventually. The rest of the story was no less riveting however and I thoroughly enjoyed every word. Well done!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Lovely Story

I won't say I figured out the IMU, but i suspected it around the fourth page.

I also suspected an imagined Chip before the "Chip who?" comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Well written erotica is a thing of beauty. Too often, this genre gets filled with tripe and pure laziness. This was extremely well thought out, well written, and just plain delicious. Thank you for elevating the art of erotica to its rightful place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

Definitely the best erotic story I've read, very well written and great storyline.

Tyler_HTyler_Habout 11 years ago
A perfect romance for our strange days

"When love is not madness, it is not love." - Pedro Calderón

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

When you get so into a story so much that you go "OH SNAP" when the plot twist hits, you know you're reading an amazing piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Amazingly written story, great job. And yeah, I figured out pretty early on what imu was, and that Chip was made-up.

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Don't really get into this type of story but for some reason the title caught my attention. Once I started reading the whole dog-girl and Bawoo just killed me. I snickered every time the Bawoo came up. Excellent story and killer line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I figured out early on what imu meant but did not expect chip to be made up great plot twist easily one of the reads .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Easily one of the best stories i have read

TinyOTooleTinyOTooleabout 11 years ago
Dang.

Sick and twisted and wrong. Well done.

I figured out Chip pretty early on, but never did catch the IMU.

I saw this as the top rated story, so I had to read it. Seductive, raunchy, and wrong. I couldn't stop reading.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I could never believe in this, but I actually shed tears while reading this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I got the Chip was fake right away but did not get the imu thing very impressive.

the_eroticistthe_eroticistabout 11 years ago
Mixed Emotions

Well, I suppose before I drone on into my take on this story, I can honestly say I called both the Chip and imu twists. I was 95% sure of imu about a third of the way in, but I will admit I started to doubt myself with Chip about two-thirds of the way.

That being said, congratulations on making me horribly conflicted. On the one hand it was a beautifully written love story. Oh the patience and agony and joy Lizzie endured! And the sex, well, let's just say it was VERY effective ;). Here's where I have trouble, personally. I love a good taboo yarn (particularly of the mom/son variety), but only if it's of a sexual nature. I don't mean "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am" sex, I mean sensual, sometimes tantric, primal, explorational, or instructional sex. But when that kinky taboo is part of romantic love, that's when my skin crawls. I just can't do it. For example, I LOVE "Linda's Discovery" because of its long, deeply sensual build up and descriptive sex, but I hated "The Summer I Became Mother's Lover" because it was so damn insistent on trying to convince the reader that incest is just a word and that a son could literally replace his father as his mother's husband in every way with no repercussions. I just don't get it. But what you've done, Paco, is write an incestuous love story that almost makes me believe it's possible. It freaks me out to be honest, haha.

I guess to put an end to my bloviating, I just want to say: Excellent job! Keep up the good work!... you bastard.

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyabout 11 years ago
A 5-star erotic achievement!

Beautifully written and wonderfully sensual. Thanks, Paco!

sabra16023sabra16023about 11 years ago
Great story

You are a great writer. Please keep the stories flowing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lizzie 'n' Ritchie

This story brought back memories of being with my cousin. We had about 15 years together before distance and her remarrying ended all the fun. It was just as comfortable and fun as it was in your story.

thanks

Barkley570Barkley570about 11 years ago
There is Nothing New To Say Except Where Are You?

What a beautiful story. I can't wait to read the rest of your offerings, but so sad to see there is nothing new being submitted by you. Sad. But thank you for what you have given.

sue43momsue43momabout 11 years ago
Truth or Fiction?

It might be fiction but it sounds too good not to be based on fact.

Either way, it was a marvelous read. I just had to ring my brother and tell him to read it. My younger brother and I were inseparable during our teens, so it brings back happy memories.

lovetlovetabout 11 years ago
OMG!

Listen I just finished reading and all i can say is wow! First of all i love the length, it was more than amazing!! I was into it for the long haul from when i first started but, you drew me in and kept me in from beginning to end! I am a anal virgin and this story makes me want to try, lol. I was so into it that i was like FUCK when their mom came home. Great job, and sadly no i didn't get the "imu" but i was trying my best to figure it out. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW....just WOW

I have always loved my sister (in a sisterly way). she is beautiful as well, actually sounds a lot like Lizze and i have to say if she did something like this to me i don't think i would be able to help myself either but as you said if you didn't create the moment correctly it would all turn into a weird uncomfortable mess. i must say this is just genius, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gifted you are

Unbelievable. And yes, I knew it was I love you. You are amazing

TeenidleTeenidleabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

That was beautiful, the imagery, the pacing, the raw, real emotions...

I couldn't stop reading, or smiling as the story unfolded and I found myself identifying more and more with the characters - or one of them anyway.

And yes, I 'got' imu. ^^

Bawoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
imu

i wrote imu on the shower wall while i was diddling myself silly and got it straight away and i was glad to hear there was no chip Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff

That was actually the best, most meaningful and touching end to a Literotica story, I've ever read! Bravo, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2

Go on give us a part 2 of this story :) loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
perfection

I have read many stories here, but none compare to this. It was well written, well paced. When I started reading I couldn't stop. I became more and more aroused the more I read. Even after I fapped I had to come back to finish the story. I figured out fairly early that there was no Chip, but I didn't get the "imu" before you explained it. I guess I'm a pretty dumb smart person as well. Bravo. You should think about writing professionally if you don't already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I have read a lot of stories, and seen a lot of incestuous manga/anime. The only thing I could possibly compare this too is Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. Except your story has a beautiful ending. I enjoyed the mostly drama-free outlook of the story. I was looking for something to give me a "fix", but this was in fact more beautiful then it was appetite pleasing, fulfilling a much realer hunger. Thank you.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 11 years ago
grear story

Excellent story! I read a lot of material and this is without exception one of the very best stories I have read. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sweetly hot

Had my imagination and juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

I figured out what imu was.

When we were young my sisters, cousins, and I swam all day everyday. At night we would put aloe vera on each others backs and draw or write words in it that we had to guess. A heart does feel like a "m".

Great story, I don't mind the length as long as its not too "wordy". Unnecessary words irritate me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesomely Intriquing! What a way to wrap a reader up!

When I started this story, I was looking for a quick mental picture to satisfy myself with.

I read your note at the beginning and thought, " What the hell, I'm here...I'll read a little and see where it goes". All I can say is "W~O~W"!!!

You are a very, very good writer. Your story line and the ability to actually STAY with your original story, without wandering off in 8 directions only to come back to something else all together makes my brain long for more stories from you.

You started out slow, pulling me into the family and relationship. Taking me along on each wave ride, every breakfast until the your story broke out into the taboo of sibling love. You wrote so wonderfully....bringing me (the reader) in, swaddling me, tucking me in and keeping me right there throughout your story.

Please, continue writing. I look forward to finding every story you've written on here. I will find them. I will read them.

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
outstanding story

I really loved how much charm and personality they had. Was an outstanding plot line as well. I figured out the I heart u and was tickled to find I was right. Great job!!!

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Awesome

A hell of a ride. Thanks and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

was awesome most of these stories have loads of detail then all of a sudden.. they are f******...end of story. but this one made me read and read until the end. wish it was a longer story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story I've read on this site

I felt like I was truly reading a novel. It wasn't just a bunch if horny text thrown together. The story was well written and so were the characters. And yes, I did figure out what Lizzie was writing on Scooter's back the whole time. The ending was sweet.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Words on Skin:" - Elizabeth and Richard Robbins - (Sister and Brother)

The "cat and mouse" game that Lizzie played to have her brother Scooter (Richard) and her mother believing she was engaged to be married, even with a big ring, and later scheduling the anouncement (with the intended in-laws suddenly "not being able to attend") at a beach condo, was a very clever move (idea) on Lizzie's part. For Lizzie it was her logic and reasoning and common sense that allowed her the ability to carry out the "game" to hide her really true love for her brother; for Richard to not be able to read her scheme was to due to his intelligence and higher IQ, and lack of common sense. Personally, I have a son and a five-year younger daughter; both have the same symptoms and abilities as do Lizzie (in fact my daughter's name is Elizabeth, into band, music and many sports including running track in high school and Junion College) and Richard.

The story is very good in most aspects, from the writing, theme and plot, details and descriptions, characters and their role playing, and their dialogue and sibling banter.

The ass fucking was considerably more than equal; the only lengthy normal pussy fucking started just before their mother showed up at the condo, continuing into the bathroom to final conclusion. I'm not a great fan of shit fucking; it is acceptable in a story when it is used in the manner as one uses condiments of salt, spice, pepper or herbs in cooking and food preparation, i.e., a condiment to enhance the flavoring!! Although there was much shit fucking it was written tenderly into the story, without being assertive or mauling, demeaning or defilment, indignity and embarassment, or even hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You

This was a very beautiful story. I loved the caring nature that siblings have for each other. I figured out that imu meant I heart you early on and thought that it was very sweet that over the years Lizzie was telling him her true feelings with him being clueless to what she was telling him. Thank you for a wonderful and loving story.

Dragonslayer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Imu

I though it meant I miss you like she was going to miss him when she got married. Also this was an amazing story and very well written thank you for it

1...89101112...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous