All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,969 Comments (Page 20)
BradB69BradB6911 months ago

Read this four times now. This is my favorite story

Kiro13Kiro1311 months ago

Great story, really needs to be some sort of follow up. You did this perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Imu

In french, "m" sound exactly like aime.

Aime mean love.

I was sure I got the answer from the beginning.

I was not, but I also like my interpretation.

That story was amazing.

Thanks.

charles215charles21511 months ago

Know you haven’t written in 12 years or so…would love a follow up…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn’t get it at first, but when I tried writing a heart, I understood that I must write differently than her (I do the left curve and then the right curve). It makes sense that if you write it continuously with the bottom point, going left to right that it could be mistaken for an m.

Clever story. I laughed so hard at the line “come fuck your dingo sister.” Great line to relieve building tension in a story.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

I don't write my m's like a heart. I did figure out that there was no "Chip" early or guessed it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautifully done. Yes, I figured out the "imu" about halfway in, and sorta kicked myself for not realizing sooner. A delightfully clever touch for the story.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow6910 months ago

Very well written story. I figured out the imu about half way through. really enjoyed to whole thing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A warm and lovely story, if too much glory given to butt fucking. Nix on a followup. Any future to this tale would necessarily let the world and its woes in—or soar into unconvincing and silly fantasyland. As written, it used up all the sweetness and love available for this young coupling.

Fuc_tacularFuc_tacular10 months ago

Definitely figured out imu almost before halfway into it and I had a feeling “chip” wasn’t real right from the start. Loved this story!

2456245610 months ago

I love this story. I kinda had an idea what imu was, but I let the story unfold. Wish there would be a follow-up. 5 stars. Thanks for the great work.

MarriPetXMarriPetX10 months ago

This was amazing. And sorry to tell you that I figured out IMU pretty fast. I can't wait to read anything else you've written!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent! I'd make a couple of small changes to make it even more deliciously naughty. I'd add a little exhibitionism to her and a little voyeurism to him. And some shame or embarrassment. When her nipple first starts to peek out, of course he looks away 1. not wanting to get caught, and 2. embarrassed, ashamed, and stimulated by his own elicit lust. That melange can be an extremely erotic brew. Looking down her blouse -— slowly more and more of her nipple becomes exposed, both the torment and pleasure increasing, until the whole world becomes that tormenting, delicious nipple. That scene can stretch for a page or more, from uncertainty to disbelief and unbearable embarrassment to unbelief, to a whirling collapsing crescendo.. I like that your focused on the naughtiness, you need to dwaddle some more in the forbidden erotic parts. People forget exactly how erotic embarrassment and shame can be, it seems people dismiss it, thereby moving a scene from extreme eroticism and anticipation to something mundane on the shelf, next to the other objects irretrievably in the boring past. It was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

untagged anal, meaning a closeted gay 'male hero' and a defiled woman with no self-respect. Sorry, swing and a miss.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why do you think a tiny ass is a turn on? Straight guys don't like tiny asses.

OneOldFart690OneOldFart6909 months ago

I am always amazed when I read the posts by Mr (or Ms) Anonymous. There is most often no real criticism - constructive or otherwise - just a rant about how it was written, the story or plot line, how there is something about someone's anatomy that is not appreciated or liked, or just a general comment about some thing with which they do not agree.

I wonder though, if Mr or Ms Anonymous has actually written a story, submitted it, and received comments in the same vein as they dish out in response. If they have, then why not provide constructive critique, OR, just read something else instead?

OOF690

OneOldFart690OneOldFart6909 months ago

Oh, as well as everything else about comments from Mr or Ms Anonymous, is there some reason you don't like to tell other who you really are - in other words, tell everyone your name. Don't hide behind some cloak of anonymity.

OOF690

jyoungjyoungjyoungjyoung9 months ago

Lovely story and hot as hell !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding! I never tried to decipher the IMU but figured out the 'no Chip' angle on Chapter 5 or 6! Really great writing!

HunnamHunnam9 months ago

I thought imu was I'll Marry You. At least I was thinking along the right path

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anal isn't really my thing, but the story is excellently written. I will say though, the "no Chip"-twist was pretty obvious.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

scottstone7scottstone78 months ago

Still rather new on this site, I've only read a few dozen or so stories. I must say I loved this one. If this were filled out more and in book form it would certainly have a spot on my favorites shelf.

I knew Chip was a lie immediately. Girl may as well as had a hooked on bro tattoo on her face. The imu thing did throw me off, i also though it was "I'll Marry U"

TwincessSoraTwincessSora8 months ago

Would’ve loved to see a time jump where she’s pregnant

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

I keep coming back to this one... It's one of my favorites. I'd have loved a follow-up story with them...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but anyone who has had sex in the sand, especially with our a blanket, knows how that ends.

Having made that mistake once myself, it was a constant distraction.

YoowhoYoowho8 months ago

This one was fun. Yes, I figured the 'imu' out. Before the halfway point (no, I'm not a girl). Fun stuff, keep writing!

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

BAWOO Her hair was perfect!

I got IMU when Scooter got M confused with N

A wonderful, wonderful storyline

My only disappointments, they didn't:

Eat beef chow mein.

Drink piña colada.

Hey. She didn't draw blood.

Remember, watch out for the moon and stay on the path!

Maybe I just got my dogs mixed up?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bravo! Well done, sequel definitely required

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful story, well written and I absolutely adore the relationship between these siblings, not just the sex part lol although that was hot as hell too.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I absolutely loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE .... 😉👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just finished reading this story again. There's just something great about it. I admit I didn't get the "imu" = "I <3 U" on my first read; I just wasn't thinking that hard I guess. But the sentiment is beautiful. Which brings me to a major gripe I have about the whole thing. Bear with me.

OK so clearly she has been in love with him for years, since she was 10 if memory serves, when the whole "I <3 U" thing started. Of course, she wouldn't have understood those feelings at that point but it's evident she knew her feelings well by the start of the story at the very least (she's 18 at that point). Later in the story it says she's not a virgin, that she gave that to someone else (a random guy apparently, how romantic) and she "regretted it ever since". Why would she give that to someone else when clearly she's in love with her brother and has a plan in place to get him? Worse yet, she says a bit later she "missed have someone on top of her just going crazy" while having vaginal sex with her brother, which implies that she's done it a number of times. This seems to be a contradiction to her feelings and her plan. I don't understand this logic and it really irritates me. Kind of tarnishes the whole story for me. Maybe if there was some explanation, like she had only did it just once with some guy that was very kind to her and liked her and it was some drunken mistake in a moment of emotional weakness because she was hurting due to the fact she's not with the one she truly loves then MAYBE I could see being plausible. But that does not appear to be the case.

In any case, it's great and memorable story. I just wish that not-being-a-virgin thing would have been rectified. It would have made it fit so much better with the story arc and made the love so much sweeter, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My third time reading and still on of my all time favorites! Thank you!

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Long story and kind of predictable actually.

Scooter was a lucky lad.

Ass fucking ain't as hot as you wrote about.

It's fun in the heat of the moment but a slippery wet pussy is 10 to 1 better to fuck.

dmallorddmallord7 months ago

Thank you. This is long stretch from beginning to end. It was nicely words and kept my attention but did wear on me toward the end. Just too many episodes of increasing the tension and new explorations for me. Probably computer eye strain at that point. Still, a wonderful presentation. 5*s .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfect. First piece of literotica to affect me in this way. It's not too long, but if you found some fat to trim, that would be fine, too. It's very time consuming, but as a man who has about a 0.1% chance to get off on any given day, I'm here to tell ya, it has no issue keeping the reader 'in heat' for the duration. It's massively erotic, soup to nuts. The comment from 19 days prior to mine expresses a desire for a pat story, but I disagree. It's far better as-is. Here's why... This story reaches past the familiar motives of 'taboo increases climax' and 'my new step is too hot and I need a release' and lands very effectively in the less ubiquitous motive that could, perhaps, be tragically characterized as 'something I can never have,' or worse yet, if the feelings are returned, by the sentiment in the movie 'Ladyhawk' (forever together, perpetually alone), and the reason it resonates there, is because of that lost experience. Even in a best-case scenario, any example of familial romantic love is going to be accompanied by some loss, maybe as commonplace as 'all those wasted years' if the pursuit stage is ever even attempted, but more often than not falling into the 'forever alone with my misery' type of result. Connecting the reader to the fiction with a cathartic release requires some similar type of 'tragic result' ingredient, and I think the one you've chosen is perfect. While it is a powerful loss, by tale's end this element's reveal was far enough back, that when pitted against the emotional storybook conclusion, it potentially acts as a cathartic stealth attack, making the reader wonder WHY!? but still glad that they brought extra tissues to the fappening. Anyway, great fiction. Do more!

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

I loved this story. The way you wrote it. I can picture it can be an actual movie. Even if it doesn't show the actual sex, like 50 Shades of Grey.

Is this story in a book? Would like too get a copy.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

5/5 easily one of the very best stories on this site. Just wish it was longer, with a more fleshed out HEA. This has to be the record for most comments on a story. Thanks for this.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Every time I think I’ve found an amazing story that can’t be beat someone posts something incredible. Easily one of the best stories I’ve read on here. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I seriously was waiting for her to say something about him getting most of her firsts...and then calling him daddy for first baby or something.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am Arti, 22, young Hindu Indian wife; I had a love marriage, despite my family's restrictions and unhappiness at the age of 18 only. We had never had sex before marriage, because I did not want blamed for blackmailing. My husband, I found after marriage, was incapable of satisfying me. In fact, he had a small 5" cock-size, when erect. On the other hand, my in-laws wanted children at the earliest; yes, a son, preferably. I talked to my school time friends, and finally, decided to go with Riya's advise to seduce and allow 2-3 of her hubby's friends, who were much interested in me, to have sex with me, . Fortunately, she lived in an independent house very close to our flat in a multi- storeyed building. A few days later, she told me that she had made perfect arrangements for my meeting with her chosen men in a room in her house, which will be kept dark during our meetings. Four months later, I was very happy when I did not get my periods for two consecutive months. She insisted that I meet up the man, whose seed I was carrying. I was not prepared for such meeting, but she insisted that the guy was insisting. I was helpless, lest he should expose it. I entered the room, where I used to meet the guy during our sex session, in a darkened room. Barely 4-5 minutes latter, i felt his right hand roam over my chest, breasts etc. He unhooked my bra and tossed it on the floor. As always, he started talking in dirty Hindi words expressing his desire to take me in doggie posture. It was my favourite gesture and his talks had aroused me too, so I calmly undressed myself and climbing back on the bed took my position on all fours. He positioned himself on my back, to ride me. I could smell that he was somewhat over drunk, his cock felt bigger too. I thought, may be I was horny, so felt so. He wanted me to suck him before penetrating, which he mostly demanded, so I bent forward. His cock-head was smooth in mouth and big. After my oral for fifteen minutes, he pulled out his cock and riding my back, pushed his cock inside me resulting in my moan, and begging him, "Dheere please ..bahut mota hai" (Gently please...it is too big". I am Iqbal; You always moaned, and crying, when I fucked you. Maybe Zaheer, Shabbeer and Aslam are little smaller". I was shocked; was I getting fucked by Muslims?. I hated it, but it was no time to say anything. He pounded my Hindu pussy for almost 50 minutes, Suddenly he pulled out and pushed his cock deep inside my mouth, just a few moments before sending series of thick spray of his pungent huge cumload, grabbing my hair, and asking me to swallow every drop. That night he took me three times in different postures. Next day when I asked Riya about these Muslims, she hesitatingly confessed that she could not dare involve her neighbours, so she chose the rikshawpullers, labourer, even Muslim sweepers, she herself was occasionally having sex for enjoying rough sex, and who had been pestering her for a new tight pussy. Though I did not tell Riya anything, but I continued to meet and have rough, abusive, slapping etc. Sex sessions for many Muslims, even after delivery. After two years, I am once again carrying someone's seed in me. I do not know who the real father is. Arti

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m not sure why the mother’s visit was put in there, but great story thx

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

5 stars plus. Great story, very hot. I figured out IMU right away, probably did something similar in my youth

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Great story and very well written. 5 stars from me aswell.

EldrinCrainerEldrinCrainer4 months ago

I realized the Imu after the second time she did it, but only because I stopped and tried to puzzle out all the things it could be. Nothing more frustrating than an unsolved puzzle

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Well, I must be slow. I wrote it out a dozen times, but no dice. What a wonderful tale of young love and lust. I couldn't stop reading. Just plowed through. Unfortunately I was an only child and had no opportunity to enjoy this type of love. I am so envious of the two of them finding each other even after so many years. I am wishing for an epilogue outlining how they put together a future. This kind of love is too strong for it to die.

WritingStuffWritingStuff4 months ago

Just came across this. Beautifully written.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

This is on my list of stories I return to. Always a pleasure.

RazorDjinRazorDjin4 months ago

Well that was something I loved reading. It felt so long, but you earned of that to begin with it felt forced, but later, it made sense why it seemed forced. The big reveal was something I almost guessed, but I thought it was more like fuck him and his not being as good as my forever and ever brother. Satisfying end, but I would like to have seen more conflict or expression of his anger, as well as how she told mom or how mom finds out they're making milk duds in her holes

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story I've read!

I did figure out (imu) early

Indigo_StormIndigo_Storm4 months ago

This is another favorite story I occasionally come back to reread on this site, too. It had even been long enough that I’d forgotten about the transformation of the ‘M’, so was puzzled/surprised all over again by that puzzle. I’m intelligent, with a relatively poor memory sadly. But it does allow me to enjoy good stories through multiple repetitions! Again, brother & sister taboo stories, with a bit of risk (i.e. mother almost catching them), and a slow burn pace are very gratifying.

Bawooo!

DJFF1977DJFF19773 months ago

I figured Imu out fairly early, still was grateful to finally have it confirmed in the end. Very well written. Definitely a favourite now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story! The first mention of the "fiance" took me for a ride, as I kept reading I kept thinking oh no I hope it's not real. The end though!!!! Omg " I ❤️ U " ... shut up I'm not crying!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I only just stumbled on this story, great read. But I was proud I figured out the imu by page 2. Felt like a genius

G43mbiG43mbi3 months ago

Wonderfully written story! I figured out the imu- heart thing just before half way, and was very happy when it was revealed that I was right... kinda didn't like the "chip was never real" part, only because I didn't want their relationship to be ruined... but it didn't, so... would love to hear and learn more about their future together 5/5!!

Hawk66Hawk662 months ago

Really loved this story! It’s was an absolute scorcher. Brother & sister sex when in the right situation & being consensual is one of the hottest subjects out there. It’s very intense!

PEKINGUYPEKINGUYabout 2 months ago

WOW@ Great story. Wish it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not really I to the anal thing. But, the love, the willing sacrifice for each other, the tenderness it so touching. It's one of the best, if not the best, story on literotica! Thank you. Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story was amazing. The descriptive words that you used when talking about their desires was so evocative, it really made it easy to visualise this hungry animalistic side to love that can often take hold.

An absolutly superb story.

ArtfuldoggerelArtfuldoggerelabout 1 month ago

If I could, 10 stars….

Wonderful, beautiful. Thanks for sharing this story and giving us a truly great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lovely story.

I figured out the heart before I continued the story. The "m" just didn't really work very well. But I luv U is pretty widely used, with a heart emoji. Also consider that some of the earliest forms of writing used pictograms of one sort or another, (think Egyptian hieroglyphics). Although the palm isn't very precise at defining stroke lengths most font have a lower case "m" with vertical being equal. Many of the common upper case "M's" have the verticals or diagonals have a vertical height that is nearly the same, i. e., reaching the baseline. either way, most of the strokes meet at the top with an angle, not an arch.

None of the common fonts really fit well and made any sense.

Combine letters and symbols, emojis, etc., and the possibility of a heart/love emoji becomes almost obvious between two sibs who are compatible and very close.

1KinkyIndianGuy1KinkyIndianGuyabout 1 month ago

Am not an anal guy, but this is one of the rarest of rare stories, where I truly enjoyed anal stuff. Most importantly because it was the girl who initiated it and was a more than eager participant. The plot & build up just made it even better. 5 stars all the way! 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟

AlpincatAlpincatabout 1 month ago

WE'LL DONE. SRY... WELL DONE! SPLENDID!

I really enjoyed the plot. Just thought IMU meant "I AM YOU'S" The riddle had been f***ing too odd for unexperienced Germans like me! One last FAQ: If Mr. X was just made up by herself, so she was a virgin on both terms?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing and beautiful story I came here for a quickie and now it’s 3am. I never got IMU either and I like to think she was a pure virgin in the beginning, I think she lost her hymen during practice one day and everything else she said was a lie or just dirty talk

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams20 days ago

When she suddenly came up with Chip out of the blue and wanted him to experiment and show her something I thought about him being fictional right at that time, but then as it went on, I wasn’t so sure.

A very sweet love story though and very well told

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Im stunned epic Im 2 fearful of tryg 2 describe how ur ... has made me feel left me thoughts emotions desires i cant do justice struggling with its impact

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This was so worth it. I guess I'm slow because I still do not know what Imu means even if you explained it over and over and over and over again. This story is one of the best I've ever read here and I'm glad I came across it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Chapter 2- Richard and Lizzie got married with her using her middle name as her last name. Richard fucked Lizzie four or five times every day on their honeymoon. By the end of their three-week honeymoon, Richard had impregnated his wife-sister Lizzie. Eight months and two weeks later, Lizzie gave birth to twins, a baby daughter and a baby son. Over the next 25 years, Richard impregnated Lizzie 12 more times. She gave birth to six more baby sons and six more baby daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I was consistently delighted, amazed felt privileged. It was such an easy story to read and enjoy. Then to how many stories you have written/wow !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous