All Comments on 'Words with Friends with Benefits'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wondering why the author doesn't trust their readers to know when the story is complete and feels the need to write "The End" after each story. We can figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The set up made me uncomfortable and I couldn't get past it. Why was Max perscribing his ex-girlfriend medication? That doesn't make any legal or ethical sense. Why do Jaz and Max talk about sex in their relationships like it's a game? "Best sex ever for about a month, then it tapered off.": I cannot imagine having such a reductive and objectifying view of sex. I didn't want to read more after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great friends to lovers story .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is great story. My compliments. I actually can’t stop reading it. Kudos!!

TheMTOneTheMTOne5 months ago

Still one of my all time favorites. Thank you.

ErozettaErozetta2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was superbly written, word choice and placement within the game was on point, and it was just a fun tale. Really happy I came across it.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I liked *almost* everything about this story so much. I'm getting thoroughly sick of "friends with benefits" stories that pull this bait-and-switch "haha sucker there's no such thing -- the only acceptable outcome is they fall in luuuurve" routine. The fact that the happy-ever-after outcome was built on a deliberate and systematic deception left a real bad taste in my mouth, too. All of which is a damn shame, 'cause the prose is crisp, the characters are likeable and not just cardboard-cutout archetypes... There's a lot to like here.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous