Work and Play Pt. 14

Story Info
Zeke and Gabe manage challenges among highs and lows.
15.5k words
4.82
6.1k
16

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hero101
hero101
230 Followers

A/N: Hello! If you're new to 'Work and Play', it's recommended to read previous chapters. If you've been reading, you know the storyline is kicking up! You also know I write long-ass chapters. Enjoy Part 14.

----------

I tell Gabriel I hope he doesn't have any other plans for this morning. I didn't think a plot of green grass would make me as horny as it does, but I basically tackle him to my couch, and we end up fucking once again. It already feels different. He's mine. We are a couple. I smile during backshots as I think about how my ass belongs to him. I've never been in a relationship. I like the thought of him claiming me, even if there's limits to doing so.

Gabriel fucks me so good, I whimper his name as I come.

I insist he stays for breakfast, which was his idea, but he says there's some press to do. So I just kiss him goodbye, and tell him we'll talk later. I can't stop smiling. As he leaves, I wave him off, and stare at the marvel that is now my front yard. What a way to ask someone out. I stick my hands in it. I wonder if my neighbors saw the commotion. I wonder how many people were there, ripping up my front yard.

That's when Grayson texts me, asking about brunch with Sean and Shannon. I suppose I haven't gotten to know Sean aside from the little moments we run into each other at the office. It would be nice to be social. I'm in a good mood. Newly not-single Zeke is going to brunch.

Grayson and I both pull up to the Southern breakfast spot, and Shannon waits in the lobby. We're all seated pretty quickly. Sean sits next to me, with Grayson on his other side, Shannon next to him. I order a simple pancake breakfast. Everyone else orders lunch, and picks on me about my simplicity, which I think I would've been sensitive about just a few months ago, but now, I laugh with them and roll my eyes.

"Zeke, aren't you a sort of super-nerd?" Sean asks at one point in our conversation.

"'Nerd' is such a Millennial word," I say, judgmentally. "I'm just skilled at a few things that happen to also make me a decent living."

"Skilled is an understatement," Shannon chimes in, "I have to brag about Zeke, because he doesn't like to do it himself. He's kind of like a living Google. I wish you'd met him when he was a little robot to see how far he's come."

"I definitely don't compare to Google, and I was NOT a robot," I laugh. "I just... needed to learn how to talk to you old people."

"Booo! You suck!" Grayson mocks me, and he wraps his hands around his mouth like a bullhorn.

"Sometimes you do act like an old man, Grayson," Sean teases him, and pokes at his ribs. Grayson pokes him back. "You like to keep EVERYTHING. He has a 'just in case' drawer of old coupons, recipes, news articles—"

"No, no. Don't you two gang up on me. Because then Shannon will roast me; she knows all my old man habits."

"This is true. Glad to see you're letting the grays come in," Shannon nods.

"See? Like that. I used to dye my hair a little bit. I was one of those people who grayed early."

Sean's eyes are wide. "I did not know that."

"Me neither," I say.

As Grayson is prone to do, he explains his entire story of how he started dyeing his hair, and it's actually entertaining. I thought I'd noticed the series of grays popping up all over since he stopped. Grayson takes us through a multitude of mini stories related to each other. And Sean looks at him like he's invested in every word. I want Gabriel to look at me like that. Grayson likes to talk and so do I. Sean and Grayson will often say things at the same time, and then look at each other, chuckling. As our food comes out, Grayson and Shannon decide to excuse themselves to the bathroom, and Sean and I wait. He smiles gently.

"You know, I never thanked you for introducing us," Sean says, and he grabs my hand, squeezing once, letting go. He's touchy.

"Of course," I shrug. "You guys are quite the match. Sometimes I have a knack for that stuff." I say this as if I didn't just think that they might like running together and hook up. I'm happy for them regardless.

"How's work?" he asks. "You know, we should probably chat more, since we do the same thing."

"I agree. It's been... pretty good. Most days. I feel like I haven't occupied myself since the commercial as much as I'd like." I take a sip of my iced coffee.

"There's another that we're working on," Sean says. "Well, we will be. But apparently it's supposed to be under wraps."

"How do you know this? Why wasn't I informed?" I ask.

Sean shakes his head and grabs a small notepad from his briefcase. "I eavesdrop. Or... sometimes people just like to tell me things. Write your email, best time to call you. I'll put you onto what I know. I mean, don't say anything to anyone yet. I think if you and I got ahead on this based off what I know... we could do some impressive work. Get ahead of a project that hasn't been introduced yet."

"Well, thank you," I say, taken aback. I'm glad I didn't blow Grayson off today. It keeps getting better and better. I smile to myself as I jot down information.

"Just gotta keep it under wraps," Sean reinforces. "But that shouldn't be an issue for you, anyway. Grayson says you have a secret boyfriend," Sean jokes as he looks at his phone. "I've definitely had some of those." He shakes his head as if it's a quirky moment in his past, and then sighs, taking a drink of his own coffee.

I'm still staring, wide-eyed. The way he casually says that Grayson claims I'm in a secret relationship is... so nonchalant. In what way was this brought up that it's just "matter-of-fact" to Sean?

"I do not have a secret boyfriend." I realize that's a flat-out lie, as of today especially. I must be too serious in tone, because Sean furrows his brows.

"Oh. Grayson acts like you've specifically told him this." Now Sean's face is curious.

"Because he can't take rejection," I scoff. Then I physically clamp my hand over my mouth. "Sorry... sorry, that was uncalled for. I'm sorry—"

"No, this is true," Sean says, hesitantly. "He—it's something we're working on. Grayson isn't a 'no' type of guy. I think he was spoiled." He takes another sip. "You know sometimes, he gets really sensitive when you get brought up."

"I get brought up in conversations?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah, you're a gay guy in the office. We gon' talk about you," Sean says it like 'duh.' "Did you two... have you two ever had sex?"

My face is shocked, just because I seem to have been brought up in conversation, yet Sean doesn't seem to know that Grayson and I have only kissed. My face being shocked doesn't help Sean, who assumes the worst, but just as I'm about to answer, Grayson is just a few feet away from our table, and he seems excited about his food.

"No, we didn't," I say politely, Sean's way. He raises his eyebrows as Grayson sits down.

Grayson chimes in. "Who didn't what?"

"Sean asked if I had a meeting with someone, and I was telling him that meeting DIDN'T happen," I clarify, tapping Sean's shoe with mine, and he nods, seeming to understand.

"I thought we wouldn't talk about work on the weekends," Grayson says.

"Good plan," I nod. I know someone will inevitably bring up Gabriel, and I don't want to get weird about him. Plus, I feel like I might've opened a can of worms just now. I wonder what Sean makes of Grayson's stubbornness. 'Something we're working on,' he said. I wonder what that means.

"Y'all, no joke—" Shannon says, sitting quickly, "—remember how our waiter LOOKED like Gabriel? Well I think that he actually here. Over in the corner with some lady. They chit-chatting it up, all giggly." She subtly points. "She's cute, too."

"So much for not talking about work," Grayson says. I verbally agree, and refuse to look, although Sean and Grayson glance his way. "Didn't he just break things off with a fiancée?"

"I think that article was fake," Sean shrugs. "Although it would make sense, since he's always out with women."

I feel like I'm going to start literally twitching. If he blew me off for breakfast this morning for some woman—

No, no. I suspect that this is the "press" that Gabriel was referring to, and I finally look over to see if I spot anything—a notebook, a phone recording, and I see that the woman has a tablet. I decide that's enough, and sigh to myself. I decide to glance again once Sean says something else, and end up looking him right in the eye. As he speaks, he smiles at me, and then reverts his attention back to the woman. I get flutters and try not to blush, but it happens anyway. I hope no one notices.

Much of our lunch chatter does end up being work-related, and I try to chime in where I see fit. Of course, as we leave, we run into Gabriel in the parking lot. He and the lady have gone separate ways by now. "Well, if it isn't my favorite group of people," he says warmly.

"Good Saturday to be out," Grayson says. Gabriel agrees.

"It's nice to see that working together has created this many acquaintanceships," Gabriel says.

He chats us up briefly, and I barely say anything. Every time he looks at me, I just feel myself smile all over. When he finally hops in his car, we all wave goodbye.

"He is nice," Sean says with a nod. Shannon and Grayson agree.

____________

My phone dings later in the evening.

GRAYSON: did you tell Sean we slept together?

I stare at the text message and frown.

ZEKE: I quite literally told him we did not sleep together.

GRAYSON: he asked me 'what happened' between us, what did you say? He asked if we slept together.

I frown harder, and remove my feet from their resting place on my ottoman. Maybe Sean didn't pick up what I was saying. Or he didn't believe me.

ZEKE: He asked if we slept together. Maybe I wasn't clear, but I meant 'no'

GRAYSON: ok.., he is just pressing me and said u implied something happened.

ZEKE: well, some things did happen. But they are over and done with...?

I wait minutes upon minutes for Grayson's text back, but he doesn't say anything for twenty minutes. In that time, I've managed to think myself into a hole of trying to remember what I said, how I said it. Then I decide that Grayson can't just leave me hanging like this, so I text him again.

ZEKE: Hey, idk what's happening. but please refrain from discussing me, and saying I have a secret life, thanks, I hope you two figure it out.

I press send before I decide if what I said might sound too salty. Apparently, it was, because Grayson responds sourly.

GRAYSON: Pls stop causing problems by talking to my boyfriend about irrelevant shit. Thanks.

I decide not to respond. Instead, I text Gabriel that I'm thinking about him, because I am. I eat grapes, and think of him.

______________

WEEKS LATER

So far, Grayson and I have been cordial, but not friendly. There are times when we speak, and I think it's going to be normal, but he keeps it business. We've been on and off for so long, I expect it at this point. It hasn't stopped me and Sean from connecting at work at least, and coming up with some great ideas, and a plan of action for when the commercial project is finally announced.

Plus, Gabriel and I have been great. I can't say that Grayson being wishy-washy for the millionth time has affected my new relationship in any way. I smile every morning as I leave my house, and I water my grass every few days, listening to a podcast. I think of Gabriel every time I step outside and every time I come back home. Maybe he meant for that to happen.

I feel like I'd limited Gabe in my mind for a while, like he was a figment, but I think our little honesty hours have made up for what's been lost in communication. I keep being surprised by the different things he says and does. After him catching on that I'm not about the superficial gifts—beautiful lawn not included—he has completely changed his approach.

I wake up to a voice memo from him in my iMessage:

"Hello Mr. Hartigan. As you know, I think about you every day, but this morning, I'm thinking about you as I cook, and burn, these eggs. You're better than me at a lot of things, cooking included. And you're quick on your feet, and innovative—and I wish you were here to teach me to make a decent egg. Miss you."

I listen to the memo at least four times. I wonder if he has a reason.

ZEKE: thank you, miss you too lol.

GABE: sorry, I feel corny but I just wanted to tell you that

ZEKE: corny maybe, but cute :) and smh to that egg, it's just an egg, how do you mess it up?

GABE: clumsy. Need anything today?

I could use breakfast, cause goodness knows I probably will get myself into a trance at work and forget, but I'm still not comfortable just asking Gabriel for things. He has proven that he will give whatever anyway, so maybe I should save up for a good ask.

ZEKE: Just make sure the good creamer is in the break room haha

---------

It's Wednesday; it's going on 11am. All of a sudden, I see folks heading toward the hallway, nearly everyone on my floor. I frown, trying to check my schedule to see if there's anything going on. I check my emails, and my phone, but can't seem to find a meeting. I'm combing through my emails again as the last few people leave my floor, panicked in case there was something I needed to prepare for when I hear a knock at the door, and then it swings open.

Gabriel makes his way in, and I stand confused. "Is there a meeting today?" I ask. Gabriel smirks. "What's happening? Why are you in my office?" Gabriel puts his finger to his lips to shush me, and starts to unbutton his shirt. My jaw drops. Is this a dream? "Gabriel, what-what's the meeting about..." I whisper.

"You're so fucking cute. Everyone else has a meeting, yes," Gabriel says. "And you and I have a meeting while they're gone." He turns the light off in my office. I realize what's going on, and I feel goosebumps erupt all over my skin.

"Oh..." I say aloud, and I feel my adrenaline kick in. This is exciting. "Oh, yes. What did you dooo?" I ask all sing-songy, and step closer to him. I try to hide my excited smile, and Gabriel looks me up and down hungrily.

"Abused my power in the company. We have thirty minutes, come on," Gabriel grabs my waist, and his lips are on mine immediately. I take my glasses off quickly and fumble behind me to clear an area of the desk so we have some room. Gabriel's mouth tastes sweet, and I graciously take his tongue in mine, moaning into him.

We both strip down to one layer, as if it will save us time later. I have my hands around his cock in a matter of seconds. I sit on my desk as he towers over me, kissing me sloppily. I work his cock with both hands, twisting and stroking and running my thumb along the tip while he moans deeply. He pulls my shorts down, and starts stroking me too, keeping our foreheads together.

"Give me head," Gabriel demands. Yes sir. I hop off my desk and onto my knees, instantly taking his leaking dick in my mouth. I swirl my tongue along his precum and pull away, the clear liquid stringing from the tip of his cock to the tip of my tongue. I lick my lips, swiping his precum all over my lips. "Jesus fuck," Gabriel shudders, and he places his hand on the back of my head. I start sucking with all I have, hands free. I moan around his dick and then stuff him far back into my throat, making the gulping and gagging noises that usually get Gabriel hot and bothered. I revel in my success as I hear his breaths stagger and he groans softly, his head thrown back. I try to keep my tears and snot to a minimum, but I'm getting carried away with how fucking hot the situation is. This is certainly risky.

As Gabriel gestures me to come up, I suck him off with one last suction pop, and he shoves me against the wall. We both flinch from the noise and stare at each other until he laughs first, and then I follow. "Be quiet," I tease him.

"You first," he says. "Turn around." I rest my elbows on the desk and stick my ass out. "Not a sound from you," Gabriel says. I hear a condom wrapper, unmistakeable. He rolls it onto his fingers, and I feel a drizzle of lube as I stare into the blinds of the cubicle next to me. I can see a distorted reflection of Gabriel, and he strokes himself as he fingers me. I close my eyes and let myself sigh at the sensation of his digits. At one point, he hooks his fingers, and I moan. Gabriel's hand comes down to swat my ass, hard.

"Quiet," he says.

"Uggghhh yes sir—"

Another smack, harder than the first. I'm shocked, and I yelp. Gabriel smacks me again. It's harder than usual though, more like a punishment. "Gabe—"

SMACK.

"Quiet," he repeats, and there's a warning in his tone. I catch on once again. He pumps his fingers into me again, and I let out a sound, and receive another hit for my slip up. Gabriel grabs my hips and I feel the head of his cock push against me. So big, every time. I receive a smack to my ass when I moan against him, and I bite my own lip to prevent myself from crying out. Gabriel is making this riskier by the second, the way he's getting me worked up. I can't look like a mess after everyone gets back.

Gabriel licks at my neck as he pushes inside me, and I keep my hand over my mouth to keep from moaning aloud. "Good," he says, and he starts with slow strokes. I start to think that keeping it slower, I might be able to stay quiet, but I feel my body stuffed with him and can't help it. The sounds I make are small, but every so often, I can't help but moan, and Gabriel doesn't hesitate to spank me with quite a heavy hand. When I stifle my sounds of pleasure, Gabriel whispers little encouragements and kneads my round ass cheeks.

I didn't know how much hotter things could be with him, but mid-day office sex has me flushed as ever.

Gabriel rolls his hips slowly, side to side, and I let out short breaths to try and keep from making a sound. Then, Gabriel lands a hard smack to my ass, and I yelp. "B-but I didn't even—"

SMACK.

"Unnnhhhh Gaaabe I didn't make any noise though—"

SMACK.

I whimper into my elbow and moan lowly, doing my best to absorb the sound as I listen to the squelching sounds of him fucking my tight little ass. He spreads my cheeks apart, and grabs so hard, I know I'll bruise, and probably be sore sitting in my chair for the rest of the day. The thought of that makes my cock jump. I love that he's going to make me shift in my seat from grabbing me, spanking me. My boss interrupting my job, just to slut me out and fuck me good on my desk. I moan as the electric feeling shoots into my balls. Gabriel spanks me, and I try to suppress my reaction, but I moan again, and he hits me again.

"You just can't hush, can you?" Gabriel asks, fucking me harder. "Your hot little ass is bright red."

"You did that," I whisper. Gabriel chuckles. I clench my fists as I feel him hit my prostate and suppress a moan with everything in me. It makes me shiver, and my legs quiver in response. Gabriel moans aloud as he watches me shake, pretty much uncontrollably at his mercy. "Hush," I hiss. Gabriel laughs aloud. "No fair, you can moan and I can't," I whine.

Gabriel spanks me, and I bury my face in my arms. My eyes water as he drives me closer and closer to orgasm, all while punishing me and working me up at the same time. "Leg up," he says. I put my foot on a chair, and Gabriel leans forward, enveloping my body with his. I smile to myself, as I know he's close. He does deep, short plunges into me as I feel my own cock twitch with the beginning of an orgasm. I grab my dick and start stroking furiously, hoping by some chance that my cum lands in the trash can under my desk, but not having much hope. Gabriel digs his fingers into my hips and groans and I feel myself let go.

With every push, he fucks the cum out of me, and right after, he pulls out. He pushes the head of his cock against my ass, and I feel the warm spurts decorate me while I feel the effects of my orgasm still vibrating throughout my body. Gabriel grabs me by my hair, and kisses me deeply. I close my eyes into it. He keeps kissing me and grabs a horde of tissues from the box. I laugh into our embrace while he cleans me up, massaging my butt and catching his breath.

hero101
hero101
230 Followers