Work Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the minutes wore on, I noticed a slight trickle start leaking out of her pussy. Spreading it with my thumbs, the freed fluid suddenly drizzled down onto my cock and made it even easier to slide into her. They really do get amazing training I thought again.

"Mr. Jacobs, you can actually open up the armrest on your left. There's an assortment of toys there in case you wanted to get more involved," Jennifer said as she watched me play with her pussy.

It took a moment of fiddling but I managed to open up the armrest and was greeted with the sight of dozens of toys. Different types of vibrators, buttplugs, beads, electric prods and pads, a sounding rod and even a few I didn't recognize.

Picking out something familiar, I chose a couple of vibrating eggs. I pressed the two into her slit and turned them on; Jennifer instantly tensed and her strokes changed from smooth motions into jittery ones. I could feel the powerful vibrations of the eggs through the walls of her anus, so I couldn't imagine how intense it was for her, yet she still managed to stay professional and continued riding me.

Every so often Jennifer would lift entirely off me and spread her asshole open with her fingers parted into a v, offering me a view of her gape and what was being done to her body. British Air went up another notch in my opinion, I usually had to ask for that kind of service.

"Oral?" she asked as I got closer to cumming.

"Yes please," I groaned.

Jennifer instantly hopped off and dropped to her knees where she drew her tongue over my cock, base to tip from every angle, slurping lightly to make sure she cleaned the lube and her own juices off it thoroughly. She showed off the slightly white, cloudy mess on her tongue to me for a moment before gulping it down and climbing back on my cock. She made my cock messy and cleaned it off again a dozen more times before I finally needed to cum.

Seeing me close, Jennifer leaned forward and redoubled her efforts to milk my cock dry. "Any preferences Mr. Jacobs?" she asked quietly.

"Creampie swallow," I said, it was the same as the option I always ticked on my meal menus.

The attendant nodded and rode my cock as fast and as quietly as she could manage, squeezing me all the while. The instant she felt the first spurt splash inside her, she slammed down hard and ground her hips against me, stirring my cock around inside her ass as I unloaded in her.

When I stopped bucking, she reached for one of the plugs in the armrest and slid it in to the second she slipped off me, not letting even a single drop of cum spill out. Kneeling back down between my legs she cleaned me off a final time.

"Just one moment," she said as she stood up. She made her way towards the galley and I leaned over in my seat to watch her leave, enjoying the sight of the buttplug nestled between her cheeks and the sway of her hips as she walked off.

She disappeared into the galley for a moment before coming back with a small plastic cup in hand. Squatting down in front of me with her legs spread wide apart, she leaned back against the metal bar to give me a better view and pulled out her plug, replacing it with the cup smoothly and letting my cum drip into it.

The flow only petered out once the small cup was half full. The attendant knelt and scooted forward on her knees until she was between my legs before turning her head sideways precisely and tipping the anal creampie into her open mouth and onto her tongue. She turned back with her mouth opened and gargled once for a few seconds before gulping down the creamy spunk.

Obviously I loved watching every second of the show but if there was one tiny complaint I had then it was the fact it happened exactly the same with the other attendant at dinner the night before. The British Air hostesses had amazing training, but it could be a bit too strict with how precisely everything was to be done and lacked an organic spark. They probably relied too much on what market testing said was the 'best' way to do things.

"Is there anything else Mr. Jacobs?" the attendant asked.

"Actually there was, I've changed my mind about breakfast, could I get a new menu?"

"Absolutely," she said as she grabbed her skirt and stepped back into it. "One moment please."

Jennifer came back with a pen and new breakfast menu in hand. "Here you are sir," she said as she passed them to me before sitting down gingerly on her heels, hands clasped between her thighs. Maybe the market testing has the right idea I thought.

I hadn't actually changed my mind on the food, just the attendant options so I ticked off all the same meal items before stopping at the attendant section. My pen hovered over the options as I reconsidered. Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Hand, Breast, Thigh, Other (Please specify) were the mains. Well I was complaining about things getting stale I thought as I almost ticked off Vaginal.

No need to go overboard, I'll just try different sides I thought as I moved down and ticked off anal and oral. My eyes went over the various side options; Running Makeup, Mature, Deepthroat (Clean/Sloppy), Nipple Clamps, Gag (Ball/Ring), Fisting, Swallow, Creampie (Vagina/Anal), Watersport and so on among the many dozens of other options the airline offered.

Try new things I reminded myself as I ignored my usual favorite Swallow/Creampie combo. I ticked off Running Makeup, Deepthroat (Sloppy) along with a couple sides I'd never tried before and handed the menu back to Jennifer.

"Very good, will that be all?"

I nodded and settled back into my seat as Jennifer headed off.

~ Receptionist

"How long do you think it'll be?" I asked Togawa's receptionist.

She shook her head apologetically. "I'm afraid I don't know. The meeting wasn't supposed to last thing long so something must've come up. I'm sorry Mr. Jacobs, I'm sure he'll be out soon," she said with only a hint of Japanese accent.

I wiped my palms on my pant legs and tried to calm down. It probably had nothing to do with him having second thoughts about Esk but I couldn't help myself. If I didn't manage to win him over, I doubted Eve could swing me another chance like this.

"Would you like some tea or service while you wait?" the receptionist asked, noticing my nerves.

"Both would be lovely actually," I said.

A few minutes later the receptionist came back with a tray of tea and a change of outfit. She had changed out of her business skirt and into stockings, garters and belt without underwear. I didn't know much about lingerie but I knew enough to recognize the brand she had on was expensive, very expensive. The company clearly cared about appearances here.

She handed me the tea and stood back, placing her hands to the side and giving me an unobstructed view. "Anal, vaginal or oral?" she asked politely.

"Anal."

Nodding once, she got onto her knees between my legs and undid the buttons on my trousers, taking out my already stiff cock. Spinning around she guided me into her ass as she pushed back against me. As she began rocking back and forth on her hands and knees the receptionist started making small talk, asking me about my flight and whether or not I was enjoying my time in Tokyo so far.

"I haven't had much time to enjoy the city but it's been beautiful so far," I said as she jerked me off with her asshole.

As the minutes went by I stopped worrying about the delay with Togawa and just enjoyed myself. Eventually the receptionist pulled off and spun around before taking me into her mouth. She gently sucked at me at first before holding my cock by the base and licking it meticulously and daintily, making sure her small tongue picked up every frothy white bit of fluid that had built up around my head and base. Once she'd collected the whole mess on her tongue, she opened her mouth to show it off before gulping it all down lightly.

"What was that for?" I asked, surprised but happy at the unrequested service.

"It is... Mmmm, company policy? Hygiene after anal is required, it is important for good impressions."

I smiled and nodded along. "Good company policy," I said as she turned back and stuffed me back into her ass for more.

~ Room Service

I fell forward face first onto my bed as soon as I got back to my hotel room, exhausted from day's negotiations. Not having the energy to do anything else, I grabbed the room phone and put in a quick and simple room service request before dozing off.

~

I shifted and stretched in bed as I woke up to a soft weight bouncing on me.

"Good morning Mr. Jacobs," a quiet, pleasant voice whispered to me.

I opened my eyes to the gorgeous room service girl diligently riding my cock with her ass. So much better than alarms I thought. "Mmmmm," I said, still drowsy and incapable of more. Essentially hitting the snooze button, I closed my eyes again and stretched out to enjoy my morning anal wake up call. The room service girl did her job and kept going, making sure to swallow me down to the balls as she slowly rode me.

A few minutes later, probably five on the dot, the girl spoke up again, a little louder. "I'm sorry Mr. Jacobs but there wasn't anything other than anal on your card. Was this all you wanted or was there something else?"

I was too tired to get into specifics the last night so just went with the tried and true. "Oral, thank you."

The room service girl nodded and pulled off me before crawling down. Laying on her side between my legs, she rested her face on my thigh and placed my cock on her face as she slowly licked at me. It wasn't as thorough as I would've liked but I enjoyed the view of her almost worshipping my cock as she brushed it over her face.

After a few more repetitions I was ready to cum and said as much. "Thank you for staying with us at the Carson," she said as she felt me the first warm, wet ropes of cum splash inside her. "We hope you had a great stay."

12