Work Can Be Fun, Too

Story Info
Fresh bait riles up coworker Steven until he can't resist.
1k words
3.8
9.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven was a weirdo from the start--there was no doubt about it. But I never thought he'd be the pervy type. Personally, I always found his antics charming. But one slow night, when the managers and all our coworkers had left early, leaving only the occasional nighttime janitor wandering the kitchens with his faithful mop, I came to the conclusion that everything I knew about him was completely bullshit.

We were just messing around like coworkers do, teasing each other and watching the time drag on. Now he stood a little too close for comfort, and I didn't know what to think. I just knew--no, my body knew--that I wanted him closer.

"Tie my shoe."

"What?" I giggled in disbelief.

"My shoe. Tie it."

I looked at him dubiously. "Uh, no?" I tried to think of some lighthearted comment to break the sudden spike of tension, like that I had a doctor's note saying I can't bend over. Something to deflect his weird, scathing stare or his thinly-pursed lips.

"Tie. My fucking. Shoe," Steven growled under his breath, grabbed my shoulder and shoved me to my knees on the hard tile floor. The outline of his cock bulged under his messy black slacks. If not for the food stains all over, I might have instinctively reached over and touched it then. After staring at it for a moment, I realized I wanted his cock so badly that my mouth began to water.

He must have seen me lick my lips. "You're so needy." He brushed the hair out of my eyes and cupped my face, holding it still between his large palms. The lust in his face melted my resolve. I began to feel guilt for not giving him enough of what he needed. Slowly, he brought my mouth closer to the tip until lips touched it. The head was covered in precum and I parted my lips to taste it in my mouth. It made me tingle unexpectedly, realizing how desperately I craved his touch.

His breath caught and he even stuttered a little. I made love to his cock with my mouth, paying equal attention to the shaft, head, and balls. His entire penis was soaked in my own desperation, and it drove me to the brink of insanity.

Steven slid both hands over my chest, groping and pinching and squeezing whatever he could find. I jerked back. I hated having my nipples played with. "Hey, wait--"

He grunted in frustration, thrust his cock against the back of my throat, and grabbed my chest even more aggressively. I tried to pull away from the rough contact. He slapped me so hard that I couldn't respond, only loosen my jaw in shock--which, of course, he took advantage of to use me harder.

"This is what you fucking wanted. Isn't it? You were practically begging me with your eyes, strutting around that tight, pretty body."

Maybe he was kind of right. Who would believe otherwise?

"I can't do this. My boyfriend..."

"Ex-boyfriend," he corrected with a smirk that sucked any sympathy out of the sentiment.

"We're on a break. I don't know what's going to happen, but the point is--"

"The point is that your man owns a perfectly breedable hole, and it's not getting any of the use it deserves. This is proper maintenance for a slut like you."

He dipped a finger inside my hole, using my juices to rub circles on my hungry clit.

"Please don't do this. I love hi--" Steven stuck three fingers in my mouth to shut me up. I wanted to throw up from the sour, nasty taste.

My eyes welled as I felt his cock probe my entrance. Helpless against the weight of his body on top of me, my hips automatically ground back on him. It felt like no feeling I had ever come close to before. The disgusting, wet sound of private parts slapping together nauseated me. I felt so violated, and yet more euphoric than ever.

I took his cock in my slick hole, holding my breath so I wouldn't make a noise that alerted someone to our...activities. It made me even wetter to feel Steven gasp as his cock stretched my naive pussy.

"Shhh...tell me that you deserve what I'm doing to you. Tell me you deserve to be abused, brutalized like the ugly, filthy, corrupt skank you are."

"I deserve all of this. I deserve to be abused by men like you and made into rapemeat for the rest of my worthless life. Please fuck me, oh my God, please fuck me!"

I simply could not do it anymore. The charade, the shy glances. "Use me, Steven! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can! This pussy needs you so bad, it needs you to slap it and use it for your own pleasure--oh, fuck me!"

"Yeah? What is it, you sick fucking bitch?" He spat in my ear. His hands kept wandering to my clit, still pounding my hole like it was meant to be pounded. An orgasm brewed, begging to be released, and I screamed to let him know I was close.

This lit fireworks under his ego, and he started to pump my pussy with come, telling me how I was going to be his good little bitch whether I liked it or not.

"You want my come? You think you deserve my fucking come?"

"No, no--" I whimpered as he slammed against my cervix.

"You don't want it?"

"No, I do! Please give it to me! Please, I want you to breed me, I want you to come inside me and pump your seed as you can--Ough!"

Steven thrusted painfully inside my hole, and it turned me on so much to be reduced to his little cumdump that I came again even more forcefully, tightening around his cock and feeling the last of his sperm unload.

I could barely take a breath before he pulled out, flipped me around, and stuck his soft penis in my mouth. "Clean it."

I knew better than to try and argue. I took it in my mouth, sucking and fondling and deepthroating...oh, God, wait a second.

"Oops, I'm hard again," I could see Steven trying not to grin widely. "Never trust a whore to do anything right." He swung his hips in a way that slapped his shaft across my face.

"I'm sorry," I blushed, my head woozy from the intensity of two humiliating climaxes. "I can fix it, if you want..."

"Correct. You will."