Work Commitment & The Divorcee

Story Info
Building contract, wine, pretty toes, and a weekend to burn.
5.2k words
4.65
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chet made it down to Santa Rosa Beach in record time. Surprisingly, there had been little to no traffic on the road, so aside from a couple stops to top off the tank and get a coffee, he was smooth sailing. His boss had brought this project to him rather last minute, but leveraged it by calling it a "free weekend at the beach." See, their company had recently finished a remodel on one of the beach houses down there, but Chet was being sent on account of the owner having some overlapping questions surrounding some lighting that was put in the kitchen and master bathroom. With work being so busy at home, answering a lighting call would be a breeze, especially at the beach.

Upon arrival, he unlacked his bag at the conso he was being put up in for the weekend. It was a simple, one bedroom, one bath, with a small patio overlooking one of the popular nighttime spots where people came to eat pizza and drink beer ans listen to music. As good as pizza and beer is, Chet figured he should run to the nearby grocery store and grab a few things for the weekend. Chet grabbed the usual beach food; bacon and eggs for breakfast, some fruit, sandwich stuff for work and (hopefully) a bwach outing or two, and a six pack of his favorite beach beer. As he approached the checkout, he found the store only had three employees working the checkout lines and that each line was backed up into the main aisle. "Good thing i don't have to be at that house, tonight," Chet thought. He found a line that wasn't too much in the way and tucked in.

He hadn't noticed her, at first, but the woman in front of him proved to steal his attention as he waited in line. She was older than he was, maybe in her late forties or early fifties. Her hair was a dark auburn that dusted the tops of her shoulders. She wore a thick cardigan, but Chet could tell that she was naturally curvy. Judging by her jewelry and Tory Burch sandals, this woman had some financial prowess behind her; not that she looked snooty, she just had a togetherness that money often brings. With the focus still on her sandals, something Chet couldn't resist, he noticed her toes were beautifully painted a deep green that melted into her tan skin. "A tan like that must mean she's on the final days of a vacation or she's a local," Chet thought.

It was her turn to unload her buggy onto the conveyer. A pack of sushi, a candy bar, two bottles of Cabernet, and a modern architecture magazine. Looks like she was preparing for a quiet evening on a deck somewhere. Chet thought this was an easy segue into a conversation.

"A lineup like that looks like a chill evening in."

Turning towards him with a surprised smile, "as bold of an assumption as that was, you may be right."

"I meant no harm by it; in fact, I'm in for one, myself," Chet says as he lifts the six pack.

"Ahh so you know peace and quiet and the beauty in it."

"I try to, just doesn't seem to happen much these days."

"Wife and kids keep you busy, huh?"

"No ma'am, I'm actually single. Well, unless you count the love of my life, work."

"Really?? No family waiting back at the condo? Not often you see a single guy at the beach, not even with a group of friends. What brings you down?"

"Well, work."

"Oh, nice! A trip to the beach for work must be a perk."

"I'm certainly not complaining. Just got in, today. What about you? What do you do?"

"I'm retired, in my own way. Ex-husband cheated on me, so I took my winnings and moved to the beach. Just finished building a house, sorta. Still have a few things to finish up."

At this, Chet wondered if the house he'd come to look at was this woman's. His boss had said it was a "single older lady," but Chet figured he meant some lady in her 70's that smelled like flowers and powder. Now, he wasn't so sure.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that; but at least you got a beach house out of it. Is it close by?"

"Don't be sorry. He was barely there; I never saw him for more than two seconds at a time, in and out of the bedroom. That may have been too much information; and to think I haven't even opened the wine, yet."

"No harm, no foul. I'd definitely call it his loss, in and out of the bedroom."

A smile cracked on her lips, "you think so?"

"Absolutely. Forgive me if this is too forward, but you're a beautiful woman. I'd say whoever is sharing that second bottle of wine with you is a lucky man."

"Well, actually, the second bottle was grabbed in case the first bottle went down exceptionally smooth. I didn't have a mind to share, until now. Do you drink wine?"

"Only with a pretty woman, hence why I'm buying the six pack of beer. No pretty woman, no wine."

"What if I invited you over, tonight? Would that make you put the beer back?"

"I'm not due in at work until 9:30 in the morning, I believe I could handle a glass or two."

"Good. Let me give you, this. Why not plan for 6:30 this evening?" she said as she wrote down her number on a piece of paper.

"6:30 it is. Should I bring anything? I'd hate to feel like youre providing all the snacks and refreshments."

"You can bring some trunks, if you have some."

At that, it was her turn to check out. Chet stood there feeling like a king, this beautiful woman who he just met felt such a connection that she invited him over for wine and a swim. This is turning out to be a work trip like no other. As she finished with the cashier, she took her receipt, and turned to Chet, "see you in a bit!" she smiled.

Chet simply smiled and gave her a wink as he watched her walk out the store. Once in his truck, he pulled the paper out of his pocket and began typing the number into his contacts. He was surprised when an overwrite message appeered asking him if he wanted to replace the already existing number, the number given to him by his boss yesterday as he prepared to leave for this business trip. He couldn't believe it, it was her. It's a small world, but this, this seemed like some sort of alignment of the stars working for him, now.

The time came and Chet arrived at the house freshly showered and in a classic jeans and t-shirt; perfect for such an evening. When she opened the door, Chet was struck breathless. She had removed the cardigan and was now wearing her tight jeans and a white camis that left very little to the imagination. Every curve was there as Chet was left wondering how he missed her massive breasts at the store; instantly, he had a desire to squeeze and suck them. To make matters worse, she was barefoot and stood there, in a pose that had one foot propped up on the toes, accentuating her arch.

"Hello again," Chet said with a smile.

"Hello! You know, I got to thinking and decided it's incredibly irresponsible of me to invite someone into my house without even knowing their name; I'm Jennifer," she said, extending her hand.

"Very nice to meet you, Jennifer; I'm Chet," he says with a smile. Truth be known, he knew her name from the job paperwork, but that would remain a secret until the time was right.

"Now, come on in!" she said with a wave of her hand. "I'll show you around, if you like."

"Yes please; I'd love to see the vision you brought to life."

With that, the two walked through the house. Room to room, they went, as Jennifer spoke on various accents she was going for and Chet focused on her lips. Her soft, full lips...

When they made it to the kitchen, the one thing Chet took a mental note of was how close she stood, even before the wine was opened. Was she into him?

Walking into the kitchen, Chet's mind went from play to work as he immediately understood why he was here in the first place. The building team had done a terrible job installing the lighting underneath the cabinets, and at that, Chet figured he should come clean.

"Jennifer, I love what you've done to the house. I'm going to take a wild guess and say the only things you're unhappy with at the moment are the lighting in here and the master bath, am I right?"

"That's right...is it that obvious??"

"May I tell you something wild?"

"Of course, I could use the excitement these days."

"It turns out that I was set to come to your house, regardless."

"What do you mean?" she said with a look of confusion.

"Were you expecting someone from the contracting team to look at your lights, tomorrow morning?"

"You've got to be kidding me! Are you serious?!" she said with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, believe me, I thought it was crazy, too, when I made the connection; but I'm nowhere near upset that it worked that way. My only regret is not packing a swimsuit; I imagine a swim with you would have been quite enjoyable."

"That is crazy! I have to admit something. I don't just pick up young men at the grocery store, you just had this way about you. Safe, carefree, genuine. It's been quite a lonely streak for me and I thought, what could it hurt? But, you must not have done your research on the rest of the house. If you had, you'd realize a swimsuit is optional as I had a privacy fence installed around the heated pool."

"Jennifer, no need to explain yourself, I understand that more than you know. I could say the same about you; you're gorgeous, easy to talk to, and insanely sexy. I would have kicked myself later, tonight, if I didn't at least make you smile. And, no ma'am, I failed to realize that. Is that an everybody rule or just the guy with no trunks, rule?"

"Sexy?? Well, you keep talking like that and you'll make me do more than smile."

"Is that so? What would I need to say to get you in that pool?"

"That might not require words, but two strong hands to pop the cork from that first bottle of wine."

At that, Chet reached over and grabbed the bottle from the counter. Jennifer pulled two stemless glasses from the cabinet and the two took off down the hall, towards the back door. Chet was still in disbelief; everything seemed so natural, sensual, not rushed, and it all fed his soul like nothing before.

"As far as the swimsuit rule, why don't we get the wine outside and find out?" Jennifer said with a grin.

Chet followed Jennifer outside, watching her round ass sway back and forth in her Levi's. Her bare feet, gracing the floor with each step; a thought of his lips on her insoles ran through his mind.

Jennifer stepped onto the stone floor of the patio and set the glasses down on a nearby table. Chet went to the glasses, made easy work of the cork, and poured two strong glasses, picking one up ang handed it to Jennifer who was sitting in a chair next to where he stood. In this moment, Chet felt the image of Jennifer, just as she was, burn into his mind. Her hair falling around her face but for one piece that was tucked behind her ear. Her lightly tinted lips, accentuated from the small layer of lipstick she must have applied shortly before his arival. Her green eyes peering up at him as if asking, "what do you think?" Her skin tanned to a an olive tone made the white camis pop off her. Her cleavage was as modest as could be with her large natural breasts. Under her breasts, Chet could see the small pooch of her belly showing from the tightness of her jeans. As she sat there, leaned to one side, with her feet brought up to the chair, Chet could see the crease of her hips as her round ass, thighs, ans hips met. And then came her pretty feet. Her painted toes, soft heels, and arches high enough to bring those alluring curves that he loved so well. He must have got lost in this moment because it wasn't until Jennifer pulled him out that he realised he was lost.

"What's going through your mind that has you standing there with such a grin?"

"Oh, sorry! I was mesmerized there for a second; you seem to have that affect on me."

"You're too sweet; you make an old woman feel good about herself."

"You have no reason not to feel like a goddess, Jennifer."

"C'mon, Mister Sweettalker; let's go see what this water feels like."

With that, Jennifer stood up from her chair, wine in hand, and walked to the pool. Bending low at the hips, she set her wine glass down on the edge before standing, turning towards Chet. "I told you, swimsuits ate optional in my pool," Jennifer said as she pulled the camis off with outstretched arms, overhead. Jennifer's breasts fell perfectly with a bounce and a jiggle as they came to a rest. She didn't have a tan line on her, her skin kissed by the sun. Her nipples were large and soft in the warmth of the afternoon. She smiled as her hands went to the buckle on her jeans; turning, she bends low as she pushes them to her ankles, giving Chet the slightest view of her pussy. She stands once more and steps one pointed foot toward Chet; her gorgeous nude body on full display with the impront of her jeans on her belly. "You getting in?"

"Yes, just as soon as my heart rate returns to a normal beat," Chet said as he stands to his feet. Jennifer smiled when she saw the affect she was already having on the young man, the buldge in his pants giving him away.

Jennifer watched intently as Chet pulled off his shirt to reveal his body; in shape, but not shredded by any sense of the term. Jennifer smiled. Chet then began to unfasten his jeans while kicking off his boots. With his jeans undone, he reached down and pulled off his socks, then stood erect again and pulled off his jeans. He now stood infront of this gorgeous woman he met only hours before in nothing but hit black fitted boxer briefs. Already semi-hard, he felt no hesitation as he pull them down, slowly, letting his cock spring free of the elastic waistband on the way down.

"Oh wow! Very nice, sir!" Jennifer said from the pool. "Come on in, the water is warm and the wine is smooth," she says as she take a sip.

Stepping in, Chet was amazed at how the warm pool water felt against his skin. It was the perfect temperature, almost like there was nothing there, as far as the water was concerned.

"So tell me, how does a guy like you, handsome, in shape, good job, ahem, good looking dick, stay single?"

"You know, when you sell me like that, I sound like a prize to catch. But no, I've come to realize that not every girl out there is what I'm looking for, longterm. I've had to come to realize that, accept it, and learn from it. What about you? I know you mentioned the divorce, but how has a woman like you stayed single this long? And, the better question, what on earth did your ex do to lose such a catch of a woman??"

"Well, there's only so many years a woman can go without intimacy of any kind. We rarely kissed, like actually kissed. We never held hands, cuddled on the couch, or did any of that couply stuff. And don't get me started on the sex. Let's just say I stopped sucking his dick after months without any favor in return, which sucks, because I loved sucking a man's dick. That may be too much info and far from what you were wanting to hear."

"No, I appreciate your honesty. I don't understand him, he had it all. I can only imagine having a women who WANTED to suck my dick with as much enthusiasm as I ate her pussy. I too love oral, so, I get it. So, did you file for the divorce?"

"Actually, no, well, not because of that. I found out why he never wanted to give me any attention at home when I walked in on him in our pool house getting the ride of his life by some skinny twenty year old with perky tits that stayed in their place. Yeah...he thought I was going out with friends, which I had, I just called it an early night. I mean, I don't know why I even thought I would have a chance against a yound body like that, I just didn't know I was in competition."

"Okay, I'll say this as clearly and as directly as I may...you are incredibly fucking sexy! I have been checking you out since I turned the corner in the grocery store; I never DREAMED I'd get to see you, fully nude, every beautiful inch of your body. I'm beyond attracted to you, so much so, I'm glad I have the pool to keep things hidden out of embarrassment to myself."

At this, Jennifer found herself gravitating toward Chet. Before she knew it, their legs were becoming intertwined in the pool. She then felt Chet's warm hands on her face as he pulled her in for a deep, wet kiss. If she wasn't already turned on, she was now in primal need to be taken by Chet and he knew it. Chet continued to kiss her, only now, his hands left her face and began to trail her body; his fingertips dancing up her side, feeling the subtle roll on her back that went taut when he pulled her body into his. He squeezed her round ass, firmly, feeling her flesh between his fingers. Her breasts felt so soft pressed against his body. Then, he felt her hand softly wrap around his hard cock. She let out a deep, throaty moan before breaking her lips from his in a frantic need for air.

"I have to see your cock, Chet; it feels amazing in my hand."

"Anything you'd like, Jennifer."

Chet waded to the edge of the pool, her hand in his. He grabbed the edge and lifted himself up, twisting mid-way, finally sitting with his throbbing cock standing straight up.

"Oh, yes please!" Jennifer said with a bright whisper. "May I?"

"I don't have to come back in the morning if I never leave; you find enjoyment with me as you wosh, Jennifer."

At that, she cupped Chet's swollen balls and gave them a slight tug. Her touch, right from the start, sent him into overdrive. With his balls still cupped in one hand, she took her free hand and traced from the tip of the head to the base, just running her fingertip along the underside of his shaft. Her fingertip branched off and trailed each vein, her eyes glued to his erection.

"You have such a pretty cock," she said with a smile. Jennifer's breasts broke the surface of the water as she stood and took position between his legs. Without a word, she took him as deep as she could into her mouth, lingering slightly, before slowly coming back up. It didn't take long for Chet to realize she truly loved sucking a cock; the way she worked both hands on his balls and his shaft, while in sync with her warm mouth, it was nearly too much to handle. Jennifer continued to eagerly suck his cock. Her breasts, slapping the top of the water with each bob of her head. She went at him with an animalistic desire to please.

"Ohh fuck, Jennifer; you're going to have to stop, I'm about to cum!"

At that, Jennifer took Chet to the base, squeezed his balls firmly, and milked him dry into her mouth. Chet lay back on the warm stone and let Jennifer slow her pace as she took delight in small licks and kisses in all his cock's sensitive spots.

"Mmm Jennifer, you leave me speachless."

"So if I got carried away; I told you I enjoy that and it had been so long."

"No ma'am, I enjoyed it more than you know. Now, I need you to come on out of that pool."

Chet reached out his hand and guided Jennifer out of the pool. He walked her over to the chairs and brought her to the lounge. "I need you on all fours," he growled.

Jennifer eagerly took her position on the chair, but was surprised when she heard a series of Chet's voice saying, "lower," until she rested, fully exposed, with her tits pressed against the soft fabric of the chair and her ass held high.

Chet took a knee next to the chair and gripped both of her soft ass cheeks in his hands, spreading her lightly, and running his tongue in one long and wide lick from her clit to her asshole.

"Mmm fuck, I'm about to enjoy you!" Chet procedded to eat her out like this; burying his face into her smooth, wet pussy; teasing her asshole with light flicks of the tongue. He was driving Jennifer wild and he knew it. As he dove into her pussy once more, he trailed a hand down her back and up again. The sensation must have hit her just right because she let out a low, whining moan that sounded like years of frustration escaping her body. When Chet slow to a stop, he leaned back and took in the view of her gorgeous round ass ans gave it a quick spank. "Jennifer, you taste so damn good. I don't know how I could get enough of you."

12