Work Commitment & The Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes closed and her body still pressed into the lounge, she moans, "Mmm when did you say you had to return home? I wouldn't mind doing this every second until you must leave."

"Sounds like we are on the same page, again," Chet said before giving her pretty pussy another deep lick. He loved how smooth her pussy was, the soft folds of her lips, the sweet taste of her wetness; he truly could lose himself in her.

Jennifer had to pull herself away. As much as she wanted Chet to continue as he was, she had a desperate need to be filled. She rolled over on the lounge, her ass resting on the edge, still slightly leaned up by her elbows underneath her, she spread her thick, tan thighs and said, "I really need you to fuck me, now, Chet."

Bringing himself to her, he couldn't help but touch her gorgeous body. His hands naturally gravitated to her inner thighs, squeezing them deep, running a finger along each side of her outer labia, bringing his hands up her soft belly until finally cupping her large breasts. This woman was perfect. While rubbing the thick head of his cock through her pink slit, he looked into her eyes. Just with this look, he could see how bad she needed him. He pressed the length of his hard cock into her, forcing a moan from her lips.

He kept his eyes locked to hers as he dove deep inside her pussy and a slow and steady pace. He wanted her to feel every inch as he stretched her like she hasn't had in years. With his rhythm never slowing, he brought her to two orgasms within five minutes. Jennifers legs shook as she continued to holding the high and spread. Chet slowed until he came to a rest, balls deep inside of her, "I need you on top and ride me like you never have before."

He pulled out and went over to the couch, taking a seat in the middle. Jennifer stood and smiled at him. Again, her image burned into his mind. Standing tall, confident, her body all his for the taking. She began walking in a catlike prowess before bending low at the hip and softly sucking the head of his cock. Using her fingertips, she carressed his swollen balls while she sucked the tip, adding more saliva until it ran down his shaft. She stands slightly and gives his cock a quick stroke, evening out the spit. Still holding him, she straddles his lap and guides him into her warm pussy. Leaning forward, she presses her tits into his face and begins to work her ass on his cock.

"Fuck! I knew I was in for it," Chet exclaims as he brings his hands to her hips, letting them ride through her motions. His wish was granted as he had never been ridden like this before. She took all the reins and took pleasure in how she worked his cock. He could feel her confidence as she gave him more. With a primal urgency, Chet brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed before bringing one to his mouth, devouring her hard nipple. This caused her to stop riding and let out a deep moan of pleasure.

"Mm-mmm!" Chet moaned with her nipple still in his mouth. "I didn't say to stop that ass!" he said with a reach around spank, getting her back in gear as she bit her lip and smiled. He couldn't keep his hands off her body, holding, squeezing, spanking her; he was completely wrapped up in her.

Jennifer slowed her hips to a slight roll, rubbing her clit against his skin. "I didn't realize how much I needed this. I didn't realize it was available."

"You and I, both, Jennifer," Chet said, wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her in for a deep kiss. In that kiss, Jennifer fell to another orgasm, only this time there a small rush of wetness surrounding his cock.

"You better be careful doing that, mister; you might have me feeling more than just sex," she said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, it just felt right. I won't do it, again."

"Well, see, I didn't say stop, I just said be careful."

"Oh, I see," Chet said as he brought her in for another kiss. "It's getting dark, should we move this inside?"

"I was thinking the same thing..."

Jennifer got up from Chet's lap and began another catwalk to the door, stopping to look over her shoulder before going inside. Chet stood and followered her.

He felt amazing; relaxed and energized. His cock stood erect, his balls hung low and full, his breathing was calm and steady; he could do this all night. He admired Jennifer's body once more as she playfully hopped up the steps. He followed her into her room, feeling the rush of air come in as she opened the large French doors. Jennifer came to him at the bed and reach her fave up for a kiss. Chet embraced her and kissed her deeply. Her lips were so soft and kissable, he again, lost himself. His hard cock pressed against her side, so she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his base. Without a word, she climbed into the bed and lay back, like a work of art.

Chet climbed up and straddled her body. Looking down at her, he looked into her eyes and smiled. Their legs intertwined as they began to kiss passionately. Chet teased Jennifer's pussy with his cock, but never pushed inside. He pulled his lips from hers and began kissing her neck, her shoulders, arms, chest, breasts, and followed his way down until he lay between her legs. With his hands underneath her thighs, he lifted her until her knees were propped up and spread wide. He took the next thirty or so minutes to devour her pretty pussy. Licking her clit, sucking her lips into his mouth, running his tongue wide and wet up and down her length. He was enjoying himself thoroughly when the thought hit him.

He came up on his knees once more and took a position next to her on the bed. With her legs still spread, he began using his hands to pleasure her pussy. His top hand circled her clit while he used his bottom hand to stroke her g-spot. Starting slow, he found the spots that she reacted to most and capitalized there. What he found was a deeply unsatisfied nerve that was now being awakened. Jennifer's moans became shouts as Chet worked he g-spot. Soon, her back began to arch and she let our a scream of pleaure. Chet never missed a beat as Jennifer began to squirt heavily on the bed, her pussy now audibly soaked.

"Ohh fuck!" she exclaimed. "I've only ever been able to do that by myself; I've never had a man make me squirt! Ohh, come here!"

Jennifer sat up and rolled Chet to his back. Taking the same position between his legs, she took his cock deep in her mouth. She sucked slow and deep; savoring his every inch. Chet lay back and enjoyed her blowjob until he felt that point of no return. "Jennifer, I need you to stop."

"Is everything okay??" she asked with concern.

"Oh, more than okay, I just need to fuck you and now. Come up here."

Jennifer climbed up to the pillows as Chet stayed straddled on top of her. Flipping her hair from under her head, she got comfortable. Chet got between her legs once again and drove his cock inside her. He long stroked her as they kissed wildly. Hands all over each other. Breaths being shared. Without hesitation, Chet moaned deep and buried his cock as far as he could. Jennifer let out another scream as she felt pump after pump of Chet's cum shoot inside her. The two shook as one while coming down from their orgasm. Totally lost, but completely found.

"I want you to stay and make love to me all night, Chet." Jennifer said with tears in her eyes.

"I won't leave until you tell me to," he said with assurance.

The two laid down together and cuddled close. Small talk and laughter filled the room. "And to think, we didn't even get but a few sips of wine in," Jennifer laughed.

"I know I could use some water, now. You wore me out, but, I'm not tapping out."

"Me too! You've made me a thirsty girl!"

She stood and wrapped a robe around her body. "Hey! I thought suits were optional," Chet said.

"Suits are, but I'm wearing this robe for now. He can work to get it back off me," she said with a wink. "Though, I'm finding myself incredibly comfortable being completely nude for you."

***This is the longest work I've submitted. Please let me know if it was enjoyable and if y'all would like to hear a part two of these two. As always, thank you for reading!***

12