Work Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
More training with Mrs Gregory.
6.1k words
4.75
14.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

A virgin young man is trained by his new boss in the art of pleasing women

WORK EXPERIENCE II

My name is Steve and this story is about events that happened at my first job upon leaving school at eighteen.

I arrived at the office Monday morning feeling both excited but also a little nervous.

The events of that previous Friday had been an emotional roller-coaster and I had even on occasion wondered if it had really happened. But surely the fact that I had in my possession a pair of black lace panties that still carried the scent of the woman they belonged to was proof enough of that?

But, then again, did it all play out exactly as I remembered? Had I really gone down on a woman (My Boss, no less!) for the first time in my life and brought her to a very wet orgasm? Had I really had my cock sucked for the first time and ejaculated into her mouth?

All weekend long I had fantasised about Mrs Gregory and had jerked off multiple times at my memories of her. I thought about how she had so casually taken off her skirt and those panties and told me to taste her. I thought of how she stroked my cock and sucked me off, and kissed me afterwards.

I so wanted to tell Mrs Gregory that I had slept all weekend with her panties under my pillow and had spent many hours replaying in my mind the events of that Friday evening.

But I also understood that we had to maintain a professional relationship in public and keep a distance between us, as any outward displays of affection would not go down too well in our work environment.

However, come Monday morning I was not prepared for her to be quite so detached and aloof around me.

I felt totally deflated.

Had she had second thoughts about my promotion? Did she have regrets about our activities alone in the office the previous Friday evening?

But, rather than dwell on these worries and have them affect my work, I set about carrying out my assigned tasks to the best of my ability, determined to prove that I was going to be a valuable member of her team.

It wasn't until Thursday that I was able to speak with her in private, after being summoned to her office.

I stood waiting.

Mrs Gregory finished up her typing on her laptop and then removed her glasses and stared at me.

"Shut the door, please Steve." she said and I quickly closed her office door, shutting out the sounds of the busy floor.

"Sit."

I sat in one of the chairs opposite her desk.

"Is everything okay, Mrs Gregory?" I asked.

"Yes." she said, "Everything is fine, your work has been excellent." She paused. "Have you spoken to anyone about what happened here last Friday evening?"

"Not a soul." I replied, honestly. I must admit I had been sorely tempted to reveal, or perhaps boast, to some close mates what had happened, but I knew they wouldn't be able to keep it a secret and it was just too risky to take that chance.

"Good." she said, "It would cause a lot of problems for both of us if we were indiscrete about this. You understand?"

"Absolutely." I said, and could see her visibly relax at my assurance.

"Okay." she said, "Now, next week I am to visit three of our offices in the Midlands and North East. I am thinking of taking you with me. How would you feel about that?"

My heart was pounding with excitement.

"Mrs Gregory, I....it would be...I would be happy to." I spluttered.

"Well, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let me emphasise that this is for work, not a holiday. We will be going flat out if we are to get everything done that we need to."

"I understand." I said.

"Now, do you own a decent suit?" she asked.

I pondered that question. At that time I certainly owned a cheap suit.

"Ummm....no, not really." I said.

"Well you'll need one. And good shoes. We need to sort this before Tuesday."

I was a bit worried now, as the only salary I had been paid so far had been on the basic wage of the entry level position, and I hadn't yet received any further payment since my promotion. I was pretty much skint.

"I don't have a lot of spare cash." I explained.

Mrs Gregory looked thoughtful for a moment. "Don't worry about that." she said, rather enigmatically.

Then much to my surprise she announced that she would be giving me a lift home after work that day.

So, come the end of the day and I was sitting in her Range Rover giving her directions on how to find my parents house.

When she pulled up outside I thanked her and expected her to drive off, but she shut off the engine and got out with me.

"What....what are we doing?" I asked.

"I think if I'm going to take you off on a three day business trip, I ought to meet your parents first and make sure they're okay with this."

When inside I shouted out to my parents that I was home and that we had company.

The two of them emerged, very curious to meet the unexpected guest.

Mrs Gregory, ever the consummate people person, immediately charmed them both.

"I won't take up your time." she said after introductions were made, "I just wanted to meet you both and to say how pleased I am to have Steve on my team."

Two proud parents beamed at me.

"I would also like to propose that Steve accompanies me next week on a three day business trip. It will good for his advancement within the corporation and very helpful to me."

My parents fell over themselves to agree that it was an excellent idea and how grateful they were to Mrs Gregory for giving me this chance.

By the time she left, Mrs Gregory had me built up as the golden boy in the eyes of my parents.

On Friday morning I continued my work, with occasional thoughts of what had happened the previous Friday. I wondered if there might be a repeat.

Indeed, by 5:30 Mrs Gregory summoned me to her office. I was already beginning to get a little excited as I walked in.

"Steve." she said, abruptly, "I need you to meet me in town tomorrow. Around 11:00am. Can you manage that?"

"Certainly." I said, "Where?"

She named a large department store and then began to pack up her things.

I guess we weren't going to have another Friday evening 'training' session after all.

* * *

Saturday came and I took the bus into town and walked to the department store. It was quite high end, with lots of designer clothes and expensive homewares.

I received a text from Mrs Gregory: 'Meet on Second floor, by the lifts.'

I made my way up to the second floor and met her waiting by the bank of lifts.

"Good, you're punctual." she said, with a smile.

"Well, me and the buses are." I replied.

Mrs Gregory was wearing a knee length black dress and a beige jacket. She was fully made up and sparkled from her earrings and necklace.

I mention this as I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and trainers, and felt distinctly out of place in this shop.

I looked around. It was the menswear department.

"Come on." she said, and led me over to where they had racks of suits.

I glanced at some of the prices. Most were more than a months salary and many were several multiples of that.

"Mrs Gregory!" I whispered to her, "I can't afford any of this."

"Don't worry, we'll sort it out." came her reply. "And remember, I'm Suzanne outside of office hours."

Suzanne picked out a very dark blue wool and silk mix single breasted suit and held it up against me.

"Brings out the colour of your eyes." she said and handed it to me.

I turned to look for the fitting room but she held me back.

"Not yet." she said, "We need other things."

Next she walked over to racks of shirts and chose three and handed those to me.

Then we went to shoes.

By the time we arrived at the fitting rooms I was laden down with suits, shirts, shoes and ties.

Suzanne spoke with the woman assistant and explained that it was for an important job interview and that we needed a full outfit.

The assistant had no problem with that request and I was shown into a large changing room and left to try all the items together.

Suzanne disappeared back into the store while I undressed and put the suit trousers and shoes on, and then tried various shirts and ties with the suit jacket.

I was in the midst of removing the clothes when Suzanne suddenly opened the door and joined me in the cubicle.

"What do you think?" she asked, looking at all of the new clothes on hangers around the walls.

"They're all great." I said, "But it's going to cost a fortune for all of these."

"Here." she said, handing me packets of underwear and socks.

I was standing in my own plain cotton boxers surrounded by all this quality clothing, and in front of a lady who herself was dressed in designer gear on her Saturday off.

"Well, only the best for you, darling." she said and gently patted my cock over my boxers. I felt it twitch.

"Get dressed." she said, "Let's get out of here."

With that she quickly opened the door and left me alone. I could hear her talking to the assistant immediately outside the cubicle and guessed the woman had been a bit curious to see Suzanne enter while I was in there. It was good we hadn't gone any further than that little pat on my dick.

"Has you son found everything he's looking for?" asked the assistant and I listened carefully to see how Suzanne would respond to this.

"Yes, he has, thank you." replied Suzanne, "He looks very smart in it all. Makes me very proud to be his mother."

I coughed deliberately and loudly from within the cubicle and proceeded to put my old street clothes back on.

I met Suzanne at the tills with all of the clothes and we watched as the assistant rang them all up.

I nearly choked when I saw the final figure, but Suzanne just handed over her card and the sale was done.

"Good luck with the job interview." the assistant said as we left.

We walked to where Suzanne had parked and I figured we would part company at this point but instead she instructed me to get into the Range Rover.

"Where are we off to now?" I asked.

"My home." came her reply.

* * *

Suzanne lived about forty-five minutes out of town but what a difference those minutes made. Suddenly we were no longer seeing row upon row of identical houses, or shops and offices, but it was green fields, hedgerows and trees.

Her house was a converted barn, all black weatherboard and large glazed screens, under red tiled roofs.

She drove the Range Rover over the gravel drive and parked in a rear carport next to a Jag, and led me in to the main building.

"Is your husband home?" I asked as we stepped inside and I followed her to the Kitchen.

"Oh he's probably around somewhere." she said, nonchalantly.

After depositing some of her other bags in the kitchen she then led me and my shopping further into the barn.

We passed through a large open plan living and dining space, that had a massive glazed screen where the old barn doors would have once been. Oak beams were everywhere but there was also a huge lcd tv screen, some large floor standing speakers and two four seater leather couches.

Then we climbed a flight of wooden stairs and on to a long landing with several doors off. Eventually we reached her bedroom.

Just like Suzanne herself, the room was well appointed with quality furnishings. Her perfume was pervasive in the air.

"Right." said Suzanne, "Let's have a look at what I've spent all that money on."

I started unpacking the bags, laying the items on her bed.

"Well," she said, "I really need to see you wearing them."

I looked around for a discrete place to change. Suzanne stared at me.

"Not getting shy are you?" she said, with a smile.

Thinking back to that Friday and how she had me strip out of my clothes for the first time in front of her, I had to agree that being prudish now seemed rather pointless.

I quickly removed my shirt and jeans and stood in just my boxers.

"Wear the new underwear as well." she said, and pulled open a packet she had bought me.

The underwear were like boxer shorts, but tighter and of a very thin, clingy, material.

I pulled down my shorts and waited while she selected a pair for me to wear.

I saw her look at my cock and smile and I tried desperately to remain soft, but remember I was eighteen and could get hard just looking at an undressed mannequin.

Suzanne approached me, standing very close. I felt her fingers stroke the skin of my cock as she looked up at me.

"Is there something we need to take care of here, first?"

My cock became erect in her hand as she tip-toed to reach my lips with hers.

When we parted from our kiss, she continued to stroke my member.

"When's the last time you had a wank?" she asked in a whisper.

"I...I...did about four times over the weekend." I said, "Each time thinking of you. Twice while holding your....your knickers."

She grinned at this.

"Don't let your mother find those." she said, "Never know what they might think you're up to!"

She rubbed her thumb over the sticky tip of my cock and continued to stroke it.

Just then I heard a man cough down in the living space. I froze.

"Don't worry." said Suzanne, "That's just Roger."

"Who is Roger?"

"My Husband." she said.

I quickly pulled away from her and turned towards the closed door.

"Does he know I'm here?" I whispered.

"It's okay. He'll be in the living room watching football or something. He won't disturb us."

I frowned at this. What an odd arrangement.

Suzanne had thrown the new underwear back on the bed and was slowly running her hands over my chest.

I turned back to her. My cock was even harder now. I felt even more excited to think that her husband was just a few metres away.

I looked Suzanne in the eye and pulled her to me, pressing my mouth against hers.

We kissed and I let my hand slide up to her breast and squeezed.

Suzanne pulled away from me.

"No, not like that." she said, softly. "You should restrain yourself. Take your time. Enjoy every moment. To start with, when you kiss you should stroke the woman's cheek and neck, but softly."

She put her own hand up to her face and closed her eyes as her palm and fingers stroked her skin.

"When the time is right you should slowly run your hand down over her breasts, but don't grab at them and squeeze. You pass over them, enough for it not to be unintentional, but not so much as to be presumptuous."

Suzanne ran her hand down over the curve of her bust and settled at her waist.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Then she looked down at my cock, which was leaking quite a lot of pre-cum onto her bedroom carpet.

"Oh you are such a messy boy." she said, with a chuckle and looked down at her own dress which exhibited a trail of shiny liquid where my cock had pressed against her.

"Oh! Sorry." I said.

"Nevermind." she said and grabbed my hand, pulling me into her en-suite bathroom and closing the door.

The bathroom was massive. There was a large tub that could easily accommodate two people, a double vanity unit with a mirror over it, wc and bidet and a large walk in shower that seemed to have nozzles everywhere. There was also a padded seat next to the vanity and a large chrome radiator with towels draped over it. I took it all in and then turned to Suzanne.

"Undress me." she said.

I moved a little closer, but maintained some distance so that my sticky cock didn't do more damage.

"Do it seductively." she said, and waited.

I thought for a few moments and then reached out to stroke the side of her face as she had shown me. Suzanne tilted her head into my hand and closed her eyes as I caressed her cheek.

Then I stroked both of my hands down her neck and then out to her shoulders.

"Good start." she said, "Where do you go from here?"

I grimaced. "I'm not sure." I said.

"Well, you can speak and kiss me while doing this. You should look into my eyes and brush my hair away from my neck. You should compliment a lady on how good she looks. How much you like her perfume. You can tell her you want to see her naked. You await her reaction to those words. You look for encouragement to proceed."

It felt a bit silly acting on her prompts, but this was to be all part of my training after all.

I held her head in my hands and kissed her lips.

"Suzanne, you look gorgeous today." I said, softly, "You are so sexy in that dress." I said, watching her face and the smile on her lips. "But, I would really love to see you naked, if I may?"

"No, too formal." she cautioned, "Don't ask directly like that, and never use 'really'."

I thought about this.

"I long to see you naked, and to touch you.....and taste you." I said and saw a little blush appear on her cheeks along with a short intake of breath.

Suzanne then turned her back on me and presented the clasp and zip at the top of her dress. My hands were shaking a little as I grasped the small zip and slowly pulled it down to the small of her back. I stroked my fingers down the exposed skin, past her bra strap and rested my hands on her waist.

I leaned in, a little awkwardly to avoid another sticky cock/clothes interaction and kissed the back of her neck.

"Oh yes!" she said, tilting her head forward a little. I stroked my hands back up to her shoulders while continuing the neck kisses, and eased the dress off, letting my hands rest on her skin.

The dress fell to a crumpled heap at her feet and Suzanne pressed herself back against me, my sticky cock rubbing against her bare skin.

I then slid my hands around to her front and let my fingertips lightly stroke the exposed skin of her breasts above the cups of her bra. Once again I kissed her neck and she tilted her head to give me more access. I so wanted to expose her breasts and hold them, but I kept telling myself to take my time.

Suzanne turned within my embrace and held me close to her. I leaned forward and we kissed, long and passionately, our tongues rubbing and our breathing rapid. Suzanne grasped my cock and moved her hand up and down on me, while I reached around to her back and found the clasp of her bra.

I took my time and avoided tugging at it, so it was a relief when it unfastened without fuss and I was able to slide the straps off her shoulders. Now I could feel her naked breasts pushing against my chest.

We broke from our kiss and at last I was able to hold her breasts. I loved the coolness of her skin, the smoothness of it, and the heaviness of her breasts. I rubbed my thumbs against her nipples.

But then Suzanne placed her own hands on mine and guided them down to the waistband of her panties.

I decided to kneel on the tiled floor in front of her and I looked up to see how she reacted to that. Suzanne was biting on her bottom lip and gazing down at me intently.

I kissed the bare skin of her thighs above the stocking tops and breathed in the scent I remembered from that Friday. I kissed her belly, probing her naval with my tongue and then slowly eased the lacy panties down off her hips, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy hair and then her slit to my gaze.

I kissed around her pussy and then pressed my lips to it and licked my tongue against it. The familiar taste of her juice entered my mouth.

I looked at the stocking tops and the fastening of the suspenders and figured out how to open them. Then I was able to unclasp the garter belt and then slowly roll down the stockings. I stroked the bare skin of her legs as it was revealed and enjoyed their silky smoothness.

Suzanne waited until both legs were bare and then stepped out of the pile of clothes.

Now we were both naked. Suzanne let out a long sigh and looked down at me still on the floor.

"Very good." she said after a pause, "I liked how you took down my knickers."

"So did I!" I replied with a grin.

"Hmmm." she said, looking at my erection, "I think we still need to deal with that or you're going to be getting cum everywhere."

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers
12