Work Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

Suzanne pointed at a padded bench beside the vanity unit.

"Sit there." she said and I did as instructed.

Suzanne took a large bath towel from the radiator and folded it several times and then placed it on the floor at my feet. She then grabbed a plastic bottle from her medicine cabinet and came and knelt on the towel. Suzanne squeezed a good amount of the body lotion on to her breasts.

"Now, rub it in for me." she instructed.

I leaned forward and started spreading the slippery lotion over her skin, enjoying the feel of it and how it made her breasts shiny. Her nipples felt extremely hard as my palms rubbed over them.

Suzanne sighed loudly. "That's enough." she said and I stopped and sat back.

Now she leaned towards me and pressed her breasts either side of my cock, sandwiching it in between them.

Slowly she started moving them up and down against my cock, making it disappear between them.

I was fascinated watching this and feeling my pressure increasing. I spread my legs wide and leaned back against the wall. The sight and sensations were pushing me towards the edge of my climax.

"I...I'm close...." I said, just to make sure that she intended for me to splatter her tits with my spunk.

Suzanne leaned back a little and supported her breasts with her left forearm while vigorously wanking my cock with her right hand.

We both stared at the tip as she pointed it towards her chest.

"Oh....oh, Suzanne!" I said as the pressure became too great to hold back. "I'm going to...."

Suddenly sticky spray from the tip heralded my climax as thick streaks of my white spunk spurted out onto her tits and neck.

"....cum." I finished, somewhat unnecessarily.

Suzanne was grinning at me.

"Quite." she said, "And what a lot of it there is."

She had let go of my wilting cock and now smeared my ejaculate all over her breasts.

"Messy boy." she said and we both laughed.

Suzanne stood up and held out her sticky hand for me to take.

"Now, time for a shower." she said and led me over to the large walk-in shower. She quickly set the nozzles running up the wall going and rinsed off her hands before donning a shower cap and switching on the large overhead outlet that drenched us both in hot water within seconds.

Suzanne started lathering up her hands and used them to clean my cock.

"Suzanne?" I said, "I haven't made you cum."

She looked up at me. "Oh, you will."

I took some of the shower gel and started washing her breasts and neck, and then down her body to her pussy and bum, which I soaped up generously and explored with my hands.

"Okay, that'll do." she said, good naturedly, "Any more of that and we'll be in here all afternoon."

So we left the shower and towelled each other dry and then returned to the bedroom where Suzanne put on a lightweight robe and sat on the edge of the bed.

"C'mon then, Steve." she said, "Let's see these clothes on you."

We spent about twenty minutes trying different combinations and at the end of it Suzanne appeared pleased with her purchases.

"Suzy?" a man's voice could be heard from downstairs.

"Just a sec." Suzanne replied loudly and held a finger up to me, which either meant 'be quiet' or 'wait here', or both.

She left the bedroom and I sat down and waited for her to return. I wondered if she was going to introduce me to Roger, and how I would feel about that.

After a few minutes she returned alone.

"He just wanted to know if you was staying for dinner." she said.

"Ermmmm....am I?" I asked.

"I think not, sweetie. I prefer to keep you as my 'dirty little secret'. For the time being, at least." she said and winked at me.

I was sort of relieved as I wasn't sure if I wanted to be friends with the husband of the woman whose tits I had just covered in my spunk.

"Should I get changed to leave?" I asked.

"Well." she said, "There's no hurry. But certainly get out of those new clothes."

I started taking off items and carefully putting them on hangers or back in packets.

Suzanne started hanging the clothes in one of her spacious fitted wardrobes and put the shopping bags in there with them.

"We'll keep this stuff here for now. Otherwise your mother may become curious. That'll include the underwear too, but we can slowly start to integrate those in with your usual stuff. Do you do your own laundry?"

"Errrrr....no." I said, a little guiltily.

"Well, start!" she said forcefully, "You're not a kid."

She grinned to show she wasn't pissed at me, but I could see her point.

With the shopping put away and me standing in my undies, Suzanne climbed onto the bed, sat back against the headboard and raised her right knee, causing the robe to open seductively.

I could feel my cock stirring again.

"Now, ordinarily, this is something I do alone." she said, and reached into a bedside cabinet, "But, today you are going to assist."

She retrieved a small, pink plastic vibrator and twisted the base causing it to buzz. She switched it back off and patted the bed beside her.

I climbed on and lay alongside her.

"I want you to pleasure me with this until I cum. Just this. Okay?"

"Okay." I said, "I've never...."

"I know. I'll guide you."

Suzanne spread apart her legs and I positioned myself between them. She handed me the toy and I turned the base to activate it. I put my fingertip over the end and could feel it's vibration.

I then crouched down with my face close to her pussy and Suzanne spread her lips with her fingers.

"Put it against my clit." she said and I complied. "Not too hard, just rest against it to begin with."

I eased off the pressure and let the plastic lay there. Suzanne removed her fingers and lay back, her eyes half closed.

"Now," she said, "move it a little bit, over and around...yes, that's it."

I moved the toy from one side of her clit to the other and let it rest on the tip of her sensitive bud.

It was fascinating seeing her like this so close up. When I was pleasuring her with my mouth my view was mostly of her tummy or up along her body. But now I got to examine her pussy in great detail, with all the folds of skin and changes in colour and texture.

I liked how pliant her flesh was either side of her pussy lips, and how it wobbled back into place after being touched.

I could see her juice trickling from her pussy as I manipulated the vibrator on her. I wanted to do more than just hold this plastic device against her and so I started stroking her upper thighs with my free hand and put my mouth close to her pussy and blew on it, thinking my breath would cool on her wet cunt.

Now Suzanne moaned louder and moved her hips up and down and then I felt her hands grasp my head.

"You're such a bad boy." she gasped and pulled my face closer to her pussy. I removed the vibe and put my hands on her thighs, my fingers reaching for her lips and holding her open. My mouth pressed against her and my tongue slid inside.

"Oh god." she said, raising her feet up off the bed.

I took my mouth away and grabbed her legs behind the knees and pushed them up towards her shoulders, exposing both her anus and cunt. My cock was at full stretch and I longed to plunge it inside her, but she had not given me instruction to do that so I had to keep myself in check.

Instead I lowered my mouth to her again and licked wet and sloppily all around her pussy and the tops of her legs.

"Lick my bum." said Suzanne.

I looked at her dark, little puckered ring and lowered my mouth to it.

There was a different flavour and smell here, but it wasn't unpleasant. I teased her anus with the tip of my tongue making it wet with my saliva and mapping the valleys and ridges of this ring of muscle.

Suzanne by now was grasping at the bedclothes and moaning very loudly. It did cross my mind that Roger was likely able to hear all of this going on, but I was enjoying it too much to really care.

I kept sliding my tongue between her anus and pussy, paying particular attention to her clit. I loved how soft and slippery her slit felt as I teased it, and the effect that this had on her.

"Finger me." she suddenly commanded.

I took my hands from her legs and held her open with one while I slide two fingers into her with the other. I pushed them in and out vigorously and twisted them around inside her.

"More." she gasped.

I withdrew the two and inserted three. She felt very tight and her juices were soaking my hand.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she cried, Her legs spread wide and her hips thrusting to meet my hand.

"Fuck!" she said, and her body tensed, her head was thrown back.

A croaky moan emanated from her throat and then her body relaxed back down on the bed, her thighs pushed together and clamped my hand between them.

I stopped my movements and watched her with a grin on my wet mouth.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she opened her eyes.

"Fuck." she said, again, "Oh my god, that was incredible."

I looked at her full of pride and extracted my hand and then raised myself to her level on the bed and pressed my mouth against hers, while slowly stroking her breast.

When we broke from our kiss I felt her hand go down to my erection and she stroked that while staring at me.

"Not yet." she said, as if reading my mind.

I lay back, a little disappointed that she still didn't want me inside her. Suzanne continued to stroke me and kissed down over my chest until her face was close to my cock.

Neither of us spoke as she pressed her lips to my shiny glands and then sucked them into her mouth.

My cock was aching and extremely sensitive from being hard for so long. Suzanne sucked and licked at it, taking in all of my pre-cum dribble and stroking my shaft with one hand and cupping my balls with the other.

I lay back looking up at her ceiling, just focused on the physical sensations, and then could feel Suzanne changing position, and then her legs straddled my head and she lowered her pussy once again on to my mouth.

I reached up and grabbed her buttocks pulling her down on to my face and stuck my tongue once more into her soft, wet pussy.

She continued to suck on my cock and I could feel my climax building but I also wanted to make her cum again and so concentrated on licking and sucking on her cunt. She was incredibly wet and I recalled the sudden spurts of her juice which had occurred on the Friday session and wondered if it would happen this time too.

I started to thrust my hips up to meet her mouth as I tongued her slit and massaged her buttocks.

"Finger my arse." she said

I ran my finger tip along the valley between her buttocks and felt the tight ring of muscle. I slowly worked my forefinger into her, encountering a warm wetness there and slid it in up to the second knuckle.

Suzanne moaned loudly and I continued to eat her pussy while moving my finger around in that tight space.

Suzanne was sucking on me once again and taking me into her throat and then back out to just the tip, while wanking me with her hand, and I found I could hold back no longer and I began to shoot my cum in four or five sizeable spurts.

After staying still for a few moments, Suzanne lifted herself off my mouth and knelt on the bed beside me, looking at my body covered with perspiration and a large amount of cum on my belly dribbling out of my wilting cock.

"Twice in one hour." she said, with a sticky grin, "Oh to be young again."

Suzanne got off the bed and retrieved a hand towel from the en-suite which she used to wipe the worst of my emission off me.

"Go freshen up and then it's time to run you back home." she said.

I showered quickly and dried off. Suzanne joined me in the en-suite and sat on the padded bench, now dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt.

"Does Roger know what we have been doing?" I asked.

"Roger respects my privacy. We give each other plenty of space." she said, watching me dry myself.

"Have you done this often?" I asked, "I mean, brought someone to your home to..."

"Fuck?" she said, with a grin. "No, Steve, not often. Most encounters have been while abroad, but not very satisfying really."

I frowned at this.

"I mean," she continued, "the sex can be good, but the emotional engagement is often lacking. With you....it's a bit different."

I went and sat next to her on the bench.

"Do you have sex with Roger?" I asked, and realised I was actually feeling a little jealous.

She looked at me. "We have our own bedrooms. Sometimes we have intimacy...birthdays, valentines... that sort of thing. We have affection, but we have always been very different people. He has his....interests, and I have mine."

I found myself feeling better knowing they weren't intimate often, but also wondered when her birthday was.

"What about people from work?" I asked, "Have you ever...."

"No!" she said, abruptly, "You're the only one I have....done anything like this with."

I smiled at this.

"C'mon," she said and patted my bare thigh, "Let's get you home."

Once dressed I followed Suzanne back through the Barn but Roger was nowhere to be seen.

When we got to her car the Jaguar was also gone.

"Do you think he heard us?" I asked her.

"No." she said, "He'd left before we got to the bed."

Suzanne drove me back home, but dropped me off a couple of streets away so that my parents didn't see her car again.

Back home I made excuses to my family about having met with some mates in town.

Now all I could think of was the coming week and of spending three days together with Mrs Gregory.

12