Work Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs Gregory takes him on a business trip.
8.1k words
4.7
12.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers

A virgin young man is trained by his new boss in the art of pleasing women

WORK EXPERIENCE III

My name is Steve and this story is about events that happened at my first job upon leaving school at eighteen.

It had been an amazing Saturday spent at Mrs Gregory's house. She had started to teach me about seduction and more about the art of pleasuring a woman, but this time using a vibrator as well as with my mouth and fingers.

But still she had held back from putting my cock into her.

Now we were to have three days together on a business trip up north. I had high hopes that this would finally lead to her fully consummating our relationship.

On Monday morning Mrs Gregory announced that we would leave together at the end of business on Tuesday so that we were able to hit the ground running on the following day.

So on Monday evening I started packing the rolling suitcase my parents had loaned me and which also included a new toiletries bag they had bought me for this trip. My dad also gave me a partially used bottle of one of his favourite, expensive aftershaves.

I was beginning to feel very grown up.

Tuesday

Mrs Gregory had agreed to pick me up for work early Tuesday morning so I didn't have to carry all of this to work on the buses. My parents actually waved us off, which was somewhat embarrassing, though Mrs Gregory seemed to find it cute.

Most of Tuesday was spent in her office planning and outlining our schedule for the next three days. We had three hotels booked and would be returning late on Friday. She even had half a dozen business cards printed up with my name on them and an "Executive Assistant" job title, and my own mobile number.

"You might make some useful contacts" she said after handing them to me.

Come 4:00pm Mrs Gregory decided it was okay for us to leave early and get a jump on the rush hour traffic, so we gathered up our files and her laptop and set off in the Range Rover. Once out of town, we got on to one of the major motorways and headed north.

"Can you drive?" she asked after a while on the road.

"No. Not yet." I replied, "Lessons are very expensive."

"Well, it will help your progress if you can get your licence. On something like this it would be helpful for you to do some of the driving. Maybe we can get a good rate negotiated for you with a local instructor."

We travelled in silence for a while.

"Can I ask...." I said, "are we sharing rooms on this trip?"

Mrs Gregory looked at me wide eyed.

"That would be most inappropriate!" she said, in mock outrage, and laughed. "No, I don't share well, I'm afraid. I like to sleep alone. You probably snore, anyway!"

"I do not!" I said, offended. "At least, I don't think so."

"You'll find out one day, when the young hussy you've bedded starts poking you in the ribs at 2:00am because she can't sleep due to the racket you're making!"

"You make relationships sound so appealing." I said, with a grin.

"They can be. There's a lot of compromise needed, though. I'm lucky in that I don't have to compromise as much as most people, and I like it that way." she replied.

We travelled a bit further in silence.

"So," she said, "are any of the girls at work your type?"

"You mean 'do I fancy any of them'?"

She nodded and glanced at me.

"There's some nice girls there." I said, cautiously, "But I'm more focussed on my training with you to be bothered about all that......at the moment." I pondered this, "Why? Have any of them said anything about me?"

Mrs Gregory laughed, and glanced at me again.

"Maybe." she said.

I was intrigued.

"Names? Name 'names'!" I demanded, but Mrs Gregory just laughed and admitted she was teasing me.

I did wonder if she really was, though.

The journey continued and we were listening to the radio and watching the landscape change as we approached the midlands.

Finally, after about three hours we arrived at the first hotel of our trip. It was a very nice place with an attached golf course and spa.

"Crikey!" I said, "I was expecting a Premier Inn."

"Well, for the first night I thought we'd have a bit of luxury, so I paid the excess." Suzanne replied, "Still two rooms though, and.....yours isn't quite the same as mine."

We checked in and it turned out I was on the first floor at the back with a view of a tree, and Suzanne's was on the top floor with a view over acres of countryside.

After getting my case unpacked and taking a shower, I received a text inviting me to visit Suzanne in her room. I dressed and put on a little of my Dad's aftershave, and took the lift up to the top floor.

Suzanne opened the door after I had knocked then gave me a tour of her massive room with it's spacious en-suite.

"Quite something for a one night stay." I commented.

"Well," she said, "I want it to be a memorable one night. I ordered us some food." Suzanne indicated the mobile serving trolley in one corner of the room.

We ate around a small circular table. She had ordered a light ham and cheese salad, and a bottle of white wine.

After eating and drinking most of the wine we sat back in our chairs feeling relaxed.

"Could you do me a favour?" she asked.

"Of course!"

"Run a bath for me?" she said with a grin.

I was more than happy and went into the en-suite and started filling the large tub with a generous amount of hot water. There were bath salts supplied as well so I emptied some of those into the tub as it was filling, creating a great deal of foam.

When it was done I returned to the bedroom. Suzanne was where I had left her.

"Bath's ready." I said and offered my hand to raise her from her seat.

"I want you to pamper me." she said, standing up and giving me a brief kiss on the lips.

I guessed that the bath was to be part of the pampering so figured I needed to get her naked and into the hot water.

I moved a little closer to Suzanne and cupped her head with my hands, and then kissed her mouth. Our tongues met and she pressed back against me.

I started to kiss around her mouth and then down the side of her neck, moving aside her hair with my hand.

I could feel Suzanne pressing her crotch against my thigh as I reached behind and pulled down the zip of her dress.

I pulled away slightly and let the garment fall to the floor. She was standing in white lace bra and panties.

I gazed at her. "You're gorgeous." I said, and stroked the side of her face once again. Suzanne closed her eyes and leaned her head into my hand.

I brushed the fingertips of my free hand lightly over the exposed skin of her breasts and down over her belly, and then loitered at her crotch with just the faintest pressure against her panties.

Suzanne opened her eyes and grinned at me. "You learn well." she said.

I reached behind her and found the bra clasp and unfastened that, allowing the garment to fall from her shoulders. I gazed for a moment at her breasts and then back up at her face.

We kissed again as my hands went down to her waist and the elastic of her panties. I eased my fingers into the waistband and then around to her back and then slid my hands down to cup her buttocks.

Suzanne pressed harder against me as I massaged her cool skin.

Eventually we broke from our kisses and I pushed down her panties allowing her to step out of them. I realised that this was the first time she had been naked while I was still clothed.

Without comment, I took her hand and led her into the en-suite where the hot bath awaited.

She stepped carefully into the bath, the soapy hot water enveloping her.

"You'd best get out of your clothes too." she said, "Or you'll get all wet."

She stared at me as I unfastened my shirt and discarded it, followed by my trousers and then the shorts. I mused at how nervous I had been less than three weeks earlier when she had told me to strip. Now we were so familiar with each other I felt totally relaxed and not at all self conscious.

"C'mon." she said, "There's plenty of room."

I stepped into the tub and lay back facing her.

Suddenly she raised her left foot from the depths and wiggled it in front of me.

"Remember?" she asked with a grin.

I certainly did remember and grabbed her foot with both of my hands and started massaging it gently.

Suzanne sighed and sat back in the tub, her breasts hidden by the foam.

I used my thumbs to massage the arch of her small foot and then up to it's ball and then between her toes. I leaned a little forward and sucked her big toe into my mouth. Suzanne's eyes popped open at this and she sighed loudly.

"Oh my. Improvising now?" she said, with a dreamy look on her face, "Very good, young Steve. Very good."

I sucked on all of her toes in succession and then returned to massaging her foot. After a while her right right foot raised and I turned my attention to that.

As I was massaging her feet, Suzanne was massaging my calf muscles under the water.

Eventually she indicated that I could stop, but rather than lower her leg she kept it raised.

"Can you check to see if my leg needs shaved?" she asked.

I slowly ran my fingers up from her ankle. I was in no way expert at such things but I could definitely feel bristles.

"Possibly." I said.

"Hmmmm." she said, "I wonder if you can help with that.....and other places?"

I looked a little quizzical at her reply.

"My pussy, Steve." she said, "My cunt. Would you shave that for me too?"

My cock was already getting stiff again at what she was suggesting and the way she had verbalised it.

Suzanne appeared to notice the affect it had had on me.

"You like that, eh?" she said with a lascivious smile, "Like it when I talk dirty?"

"I....I....I....ummmm.....yes." I said, with my customary eloquence.

"Hmmm." she said, sitting more upright in the tub. "Kneel and show me your cock."

I did as asked and she reached for my hard member, caressing it slowly with her hands.

"Have you wanked since last Saturday?" she asked.

"No." I replied. I felt her hand cup my balls.

"Good. You have lots of spunk for me." she said.

Suzanne removed her hands from me and raised herself on to the edge of the tub.

"Could you get my washbag from my case, please sweetie." she said.

I stood, my erection beginning to wilt and padded into the bedroom to retrieve the bag.

When I returned with it, Suzanne was already smoothing a clear shaving gel over her left leg with her foot resting on the side of the bath. I gave her the bag and she took out a small cartridge razor and fitted a new blade to it.

I was very nervous that she wanted me to help with this as I was sure I would end up cutting her.

She looked at me and chuckled. "Oh my God, Steve, you look as if you're about to go into battle!"

"I...I've not done this before, I don't want to make a mistake."

"There's been quite a few things you've not done before." she said, "But you've managed to do them all extremely well. Have confidence!"

It did make me feel a bit better knowing she had such faith in me.

"I'll show you first." she said, "Bring in one of the chairs from the bedroom. Put a towel over the seat."

I collected one of the chairs and returned, putting a face towel over the padded seat as I was still wet from the tub.

"Now watch." she said as I sat close beside her.

Suzanne slowly pulled the razor up her leg in one long stroke. I could hear little clicks as the bristles were dispatched. She rinsed the blade in the bath and then did another long stroke.

"Got the idea?" she asked.

I nodded and took the razor from her.

After the first few strokes I started to relax a little and even checked for missed patches of hair with my fingertips. Some areas were a little tricky, such as around her knees and ankles, but overall I felt quite satisfied with my efforts.

After both legs had been shaved to both of our satisfaction, I helped Suzanne off the edge of the tub and we went back into the bedroom.

Now Suzanne spread a clean, dry towel on the bed and retrieved further items from the case.

She sat back on the towel, beautifully naked and handed me a bottle of moisturising oil.

"Spread this on my legs, from feet to the very tops. Just a little in the palm of your hand." she instructed.

I massaged the oil into her foot and then around her ankle and up over her calf. I recalled how I had gazed at the calf muscles of her legs that first Friday when I had been massaging her feet.

I kept on massaging to the top of her leg until my hand was almost brushing against her pussy.

"Now the other." she said, a little breathlessly.

I repeated the operation on the other leg until she lay there with both legs having a subtle sheen on the skin.

Suzanne looked at me and then raised both her knees and let them fall to either side.

"Now here." she said, "I want you to massage the oil in and then apply a little of the shaving gel. You can use the same blade as for my legs." She looked at me. "You okay with this?"

I gulped. "I am if you are." I said.

The nerves were back, but I felt I had to try my best.

I got the gel and blade from the bathroom and settled myself between her legs. Given the usual activity that this would have entailed, my cock at this point was far from erect.

I massaged the moisturising oil into her skin and then applied a small amount of gel to my hand and rubbed this on as well. Since it was a clear gel I could still see the folds of her pussy lips and was comforted to know I could avoid them with the blade.

Suzanne watched my every move as I grasped the shaver.

"Slowly and carefully, young Steve." she said and grinned at me. "I like to keep a patch of hair above it, so just tidy that up a little."

I chuckled to myself and imagined being a barber and asking if she had plans for the weekend.

"Concentrate!" she said, as if reading my mind.

I leaned in and started to shave.

As with her legs, my initial nervousness went after a few strokes as I got the pressure correct and the blade easily cut away at the hair without damaging any skin.

I also started to get aroused.

After a few strokes, I would use my free hand to touch her skin to check it's smoothness and this was making me extremely horny. It was doing similar to Suzanne, judging from her breathing and sighing.

Eventually I concluded that the job was done and wiped away the excess gel and removed the paraphernalia from the bed.

"Did I do a good job?" I asked as I climbed on to the bed beside her.

"I think so." she said, "But you're not finished yet."

Suzanne put her hand down to her freshly shaved pussy and spread her lips.

I didn't need much encouragement to move back to between her legs and lower my mouth to her. Although she had always had a shaved pussy, I had never gone down on her immediately afterwards and the smoothness of her skin was now much more noticeable.

I licked and kissed around her lips and then pressed my mouth to them.

It seemed Suzanne had been teetering on the edge of her orgasm for quite some time due to me shaving her so it didn't take much attention from my tongue on her sensitive clit before she grabbed my head, holding me still, with her thighs clamped to the sides of my face and her breath escaping in one long gasp.

After a few moments, she relaxed and I moved to lay beside her again, to kiss her and stroke her breasts as she recovered from her climax.

Suzanne reached for my cock and stroked it with a wistful look on her face and then, to my surprise, she rolled over on to me and straddle my hips.

Now it was my turn to gasp as she grabbed my cock, holding it vertical and slowly lowered her cunt onto me.

A myriad of sensations coursed through me as I watched my cock enter her and felt her hot wetness on me.

Suzanne took me in to the hilt and ground her clit against me. I reached up and held her breasts in my hands and she leaned forward so I could guide them to my mouth.

Slowly she started to rock back and forth on my cock as I thrust my hips to meet her and sucked on her nipples.

The friction on my cock was so much different to when I was in her mouth. The sensation was along the whole length of my shaft was well as my glands but it was also much more subtle.

After fucking me for a few more minutes I felt Suzanne tighten against my cock and she pressed herself hard against me our mouths locked together as she came.

Suzanne rolled off me, releasing my cock, still hard and glistening with her wetness.

She positioned herself on all fours on the bed.

"Take me.....take me from behind." she said.

I moved around to her rear and gazed at her arse and cunt. I spread her wet lips with my fingers and guided my cock back inside her.

Now it was my turn to do the work and I knew my own climax wasn't far off. I grabbed her hips and thrust in and out of her, feeling my stomach slap against her bum and my balls hit against her clit.

Suzanne had buried her face in the bedclothes and was moaning into them as my pace quickened.

I could feel my pressure build and knew I was getting close. I concentrated on my own physical pleasure and gazed at my wet cock pistoning in and out.

I gasped out loud and felt my cock spasm as I shot my spunk into her. I kept moving for as long as I could take it, until my spurts dwindled and I was drained of my semen.

I paused, my cock still inside of her and then slowly retracted myself.

My cock was covered with a mix of my cum and hers, and my spunk was dribbling out of her and on to the towel we had laid.

Suzanne dropped forward and lay still on her stomach for a few moments before turning over and looking up at me.

She grinned.

"Now." she said, between breaths, "You're.....a...man."

We both started laughing at his point.

I wiped the excess off my cock with the end of the towel and joined Suzanne on the bed.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

We lay there in silence for several minutes.

"Okay, Mr Roberts." she said, using my last name for the first time, "Time for you to go back to your room and get some sleep." She playfully slapped my thigh. "Up early tomorrow!"

I looked at the bedside clock which showed 11:16pm.

I groaned dramatically, kissed her and then got off the bed. I tugged at the soiled towel and Suzanne rolled off it and I carefully folded it and put it in her bathroom and emptied the now cold bath.

I quickly put my clothes back on and with another quick kiss I left her room and went to my own where I had a quick shower and then climbed into the bed and was off to sleep in a flash.

Wednesday

The next morning I had another shower and dressed in my new work clothes. It was strange walking down through the hotel dressed in this expensive blue suite, polished black shoes, Egyptian cotton shirt and silk tie. People looked, but in a way that seemed to show respect and admiration. The staff in the restaurant seemed more attentive and I felt more confident.

I was led to Mrs Gregory's table where she had already ordered breakfast and I asked to have the same, so as to not waste time perusing the menu.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Good." I said, "Yes, good thanks. It's a nice place."

"Yes, I've stayed here before a few times." she said, "You look good. Very smart."

And with that, over breakfast we discussed our itinerary for the day.

During our visit to the office I noticed how there were still times when male colleagues seemed to have a problem with answering to a female superior. On one occasion Mrs Gregory asked a grey haired man a question and he replied looking directly at me. It must have been infuriating, but she seemed to take it very much in her stride.

At lunch Mrs Gregory met with some of the Directors and I was left in the staff canteen surrounded by middle management guys. One, they called 'Smithy' I took an instant dislike to but had to conceal that.

Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers