Work Experience Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about that, if you want a go there's no problem."

"Any advice? "

"We've got some great lube, professional quality. Don't tell him you're inexperienced and just let do you."

"Don't tell him?"

"Worse thing you can do. Guys will either be shit scared of moving or they'll blow their load in mins. The best anal is when they fuck it like they would a pussy."

"Hard?"

"Nah, just your regular day-to-day speed. Guys don't want to blow their load in seconds. Go on give it a go, what you got to lose?"

Helen waited in the brothels lounge sipping sweet tea. She had made her decision, it was worth the risk just to try it. Today it was the turn of Debbie to work there, a small bubbly bleach blonde with tits that'll one day lead to back ache.

"Soo, you want to try anal? No boyfriend I assume?"

"No, not at min. It's just something that's been on my mind recently."

"Trust me, every girl gets curious about it. I reckon half don't follow through, those who do pick the wrong guy and get put off for life."

Helen thought it best not to mention her previous disaster, "is it something you personally enjoy?"

"Depends on the guy, some just want to hurt you, with others, it's highly pleasurable. Guy that's coming likes to get his money's worth, doesn't rush it, a proper ass aficionado. He'll be here soon best get you prepped come with me."

She took Helen into the bedroom and spread a large white towel on the bed.

"We always change towels between clients for hygiene reasons. Now if you want to get undressed I'll show you a few tricks of the trade."

Helen stripped off hanging her clothes over a chair. Debbie produced a piping bag like you would find in any kitchen, fitted with a short narrow nozzle the thickness of a pencil.

"I'm sure you can guess where this is going. It's top-notch stuff, doesn't dry out and got just the right amount of slipperiness. But before we lube you up it's best you douche that ass. There's a disposal one through that bathroom, just scoot some warm water up there, jump up and down a few times then go to the toilet."

"Oh, I've never done that before."

"Trust me, if there's a peanut lurking up there you're in for a bad time. Besides we don't want poo on the bed."

Helen did what she was told and had to admit she felt fresher down there.

"OK bend over, butt up, now push out like you're trying to fart."

Helen felt the long nozzle slip inside followed by a cold gooey tingle that made her shiver. Debbie chuckled, "even at room temp it always feels cold at first."

She opened a drawer and pulled out a simple small purple vibrator, the type advertised as discreet size.

"This'll loosen that sphincter, I'm only going to push it in an inch. Push out your bum again."

It slipped easily inside, perhaps 2 inches. Debbie kept a firm grip and switched it on. It vibrated more powerfully than its small size would suggest. Helen squirmed but Debbie kept it in place.

"It confuses your sphincter, it makes it think it's a two-way door."

Helen wasn't convinced of the theory but had to admit her tingling bottom felt more open. A loud buzz filled the air.

"Quick slip into that bathrobe and come meet your first client."

"First client?" Helen said to herself. She wasn't going to be sucked into the seedy world of prostitution. She was just, well, a work-experience student. They made their way back to the waiting area where Jessica had already made the client welcome.

"This is Kerry, it's her first day here, I'm sure she'll give you a good time."

"Oh great, now I've been given a prozzy name."

They made their way back to the bedroom. He wouldn't have been Helen's first choice looks wise, middle-aged, bearded with a dad bod, but at least he looked clean.

"So, first time here then? Guess I get to take that ass for a test drive."

"You're highly spoken of, do you come here a lot?"

"Twice a month, so do you like anal?"

Helen remembered to lie, "yes, especially with an experienced cock. You're my first anal customer though."

She stepped out of her bathrobe to reveal her slender young body in a 7black thong and bra. His cock twitched noticeably in his pants and he was keen to release it. He undressed and joined Helen on the bed.

She ran her fingers over his body, "would you like a little oral to start?"

He nodded and she went down embracing his head between her soft lips, he groaned and pushed her head down in encouragement. Sucking softly she let it slide back and forth in her mouth swirling her tongue around the head before once again taking it tonsil deep.

"God, you're good, I better fuck that ass before I cum."

"So, how do you want to take me?"

"On your back so I can see that pretty face"

He playfully got between her legs and caressed her breasts, "so you going to guide me in?"

She stretched her hand down and moved his cock to her hole, he lifted her legs and pushed on her. Helen pushed herself out and was rewarded with deep swelling as he filled her. She gasped, much to his delight. He was definitely bigger than that loser. Her ring spasmed around his cock as his hairy balls brushed on her.

"Wooo, you are a tight one."

Despite all the lubrication and prep, there was a slight but bearable sting, yet the deep full feeling was oddly satisfying like after you've had a good meal. He gave three exploratory thrusts, deep, long and slow. Helen felt herself yield and mould to each one, they seemed to go deeper than his 6-inch cock should be capable. Gazing into her eyes he began to make love to her, she held on to him with both hands and feet as he owned her ass. His cock churned her up inside, it was scary, not easy to endure and impossible not to moan.

There was a deep emotional sense of being fucked she'd not felt in a long time. It was exhilarating, yes it was uncomfortable, occasionally painful when he went deep, but there was a sense of pride in being able to take it. Helen had to admit to herself she was enjoying it.

He pulled out with a plop, her ass felt like jelly. She knew he hadn't finished so why had he stopped?

"You look like you enjoyed that? Be a good girl and turn around."

She obeyed, knowing what was to come. He wasted no time burying his cock deep in her. His balls slapped against her pussy with each rapid thrust, tap, tap, tap. Helen jolted upright with a pitiful whimper as she came shaking like a leaf. Her throbbing ass barely felt his semen shooting inside.

Helen lay shattered, her ass trembling still pulsating as if he were still thrusting. She watched as he dressed looking satisfied with his performance.

"Bloody Hell, if you're working next week I'll definitely be back."

That night, Helen reflected on the day, She'd been fucked like a common whore and loved it. Whether in pussy or ass recent events had taught Helen how a woman should be fucked. Sure she had orgasmed in the past but it was hard fought and barely a quiver compared to the explosions she felt from bar guy or in the brothel. But one pump little dick had reminded her of the gamble of random sex. Jessica had offered her a job but she had refused, her future wasn't in prostitution. Yet the call of the cock was strong, what was she to do?

For the next fortnight, Helen tried to focus on her studies and put the distraction of the brothel aside. Usually, she failed, halfway through reading an online article on "emotional dynamics and inequality," she'd find herself checking out a porn site "just for 5 mins". Her hand would wander and 5 mins turn into far, far longer. Helen began to feel she had a problem, her sexual needs were eating too much into her study times. Lousy weather had trapped her at home in a vicious cycle of half-hearted study, porn and masturbation.

Helen wasn't the only one feeling the stress of extra workload and shitty weather. A few friends had decided to have a midweek night out. It was short notice but Helen needed to get out, she grabbed her coat and made a dash through the storm to the pub. Her friends were waiting for her and waved her over to a corner table. Helen hung her soaked coat over the back of her chair and took a seat.

"Thought it would be better to sit out the storm here rather than home," said Lisa, a friend recently broken up with yet another boyfriend.

Fiona, a short stumpy girl, sweet in nature but lacking in looks, chipped in; "We haven't seen you for a while, you been busy or have you found a man?"

"Just been occupied with stuff, you know how it is. So hows your lovelife going then?"

"I wish, I barely qualify as a bus stop girl."

"Aw don't put yourself down, you'll find someone."

"Bus stop girl?" Asked Lisa, looking confused

Fiona grinned; " oh come on, everyone knows what a bus stop girl is."

"I don't."

"Well, it's one of those urban legend-type things you hear about and dismiss with a smile. A woman goes out drinking with her friends, hoping to hook up for a one-night stand, but fails miserably. Her friends all manage to partner up and one by one they leave until she's left alone. She sulks off to the bus stop to catch the last bus home, there she meets a random guy, a very lucky guy. "

"So, basically you fuck some random guy at a bus stop while waiting for the last bus home, Is that a northern thing?" Smiled Helen.

Lisa replied, "I don't think it's an urban legend, I've spoken to a few guys who've done one."

"Yeah, but we all know guys are full of shit."

Fiona called over to a group of guys, "settle an argument for us, have you ever fucked a bus stop girl?"

"A WHAT?"

"A bus stop girl, a girl who hangs around bus stops looking for sex."

"Think we're catching the wrong buses."

Taking the question as an invite, the men approached the girls and began to make the usual small talk. The night passed without the girls having to pay for a drink, and as the hour grew late, Helen remembered her manners and the golden rule

1-2 drinks: a thank you.

3 drinks: a kiss.

4 drinks a blowjob

5 drinks sex

Someone had to offer the guys something first and it might as well be her. The guy nearest to her was as good as any

She touched his leg under the table, leaned to his ear and whispered, "I'd like to pay back your generosity, if you know what I mean," looking towards the bathroom.

They watched the bathroom for an opening, noting who went in and out until they saw a safe gap. Swiftly but naturally they moved towards the door, she stepped in front of him and as he shielded her from view they stepped inside. Seeing it was empty they let out a sigh of relief and nipped the end cubicle. Helen knew the end one was the safest because it only had one neighbour.

Wasting no time he unbuckled, dropped his pants and showed Helen what she longed for.

Planting both hands on each shoulder he gently pushed, it wasn't hard enough to physically force her down, but like all women, she instinctively slowly squatted before him sliding her hands down his legs until her bottom came to rest on her heels. Helen pondered briefly at the miracle of creation that put a penis at the exact height of a squatting girl.

He shuffled forward and ran his fingers through her hair, his long, a cleanly shaved cock standing at 2 o'clock twitched in anticipation. She traced a fingernail delicately from base to tip making it jolt uptook. Taking it in her hand, she massaged it softly, as if testing a peach for ripeness, before taking it by the base and angling it just right.

Helen's moved her face forward, parting her lips as if to kiss the head, she looked up catching and his eye as she opened wider allowed his cock to slip past her teeth and come to rest upon her tongue. She sucked softly, producing a gentle vacuum that engulfed his shaft in a tight embrace and got to work. His head rubbed against her palate as each suck drew it deep into her mouth. Helen lost herself in the moment, savouring each ripple of his bulging cock and its sweet-salty taste.

His grip tightened on her shoulders as he fought the urge not to cum too soon as he looked down to see his whole cock disappear down her throat before briefly reappearing over and over as she gobbled with gusto. His efforts to hold back were in vain, he gave into the inevitable and Helen enjoyed the fruits of her labour.

Retuning to the table, Helen smiled at her friends; "Go on, I'll watch your bags."

"I suppose it'll save me hanging around the bus stop," joked Fiona.

What her friends did in the toilets is unknown, but the guys seemed happy enough. The rain had eased and the group said their goodbyes and split up. It was normally a 10-minute walk back to Helen's house. But a combination of wine, high heels and a slight leg cramp from squatting slowed her progress. The blowjob had been a great morale booster and taken some of the edge off her frustrations.

Perhaps she should have offered full sex, perhaps her friends did. Approaching a bus stop shelter, Helen smiled to herself, bus stop girl, would a guy even say yes to such a girl? As she got closer she noticed a black guy sitting alone. Should she? Shouldn't she? You know what they say about black men?

She stepped into the shelter and looked at him; "Do you fancy a fuck?"

"What?

"You fancy a fuck, right here right now?"

"You taking the fucking piss?"

Helen unzipped her coat and lifted her skirt to reveal her damp panties; "it's yours if you want it."

He looked around in all directions, then pulled out a semi that grew quickly into disappointment. Shit, it looked like burnt pork pie, short and fat with a girth that exceeded its length. That wasn't the black cock that porn promised. Still, she'd made an offer and it would be wrong to back out now.

The height difference made penetration awkward but he managed. His fat cock slid into Helen, albeit not as deep as she desired and he lifted her body off the ground pressing her against the cold steel shelter wall. She locked her legs around him and looped her arms around his neck.

His thrusts were short and shallow, each down stroke felt at risk of slipping out. Oh, if only she had fucked that other guy instead. Suddenly the shelter was illuminated by the bright lights of the approaching bus. He dropped her nearly snapping his dick off in the process and she sped off leaving him to tidy up.

Helen lay in bed staring at the ceiling asking the question philosophers for centuries have wrestled with; "why is it so hard to get good dick?"

"Sure, every guy wants to put his dick to good use, but take away the two-pump-chumps, the 'little' guys and the ones that simply can't use it, there didn't seem to be much quality dick out there. If guys think we have it so easy, just click our fingers and get dicked, why does every woman have a dildo? Men are like pistachios a lot of work for a little nut and although that nut is sweet you can't escape from the pile of empty shells."

As much as Helen didn't want to be a prostitute she couldn't help but be captivated by the convenience of brothel sex. Sure there'd be a few losers but you've got security against weirdos and even if a guy is shit there's another one in 15 mins. Would one afternoon really hurt? It would be a unique experience she might never get the opportunity of repeating once her studies were over and she returned home. It's really easy to convince yourself of such things when you're sexually frustrated.

Jessica, as always was understanding and agreed to an afternoon as long as she could keep all the money.

"OK let's go through the house rules. We do not let any drunks, scruffs or weirdos through that door. If a guy steps out of bounds just yell and he's out on the street butt naked. I take payment here, if he wants anything extra once he's in the room make sure he pays in advance if he doesn't just yell. Give everyone a good time and make sure they keep their condoms on, got it?"

BUZZZZ. They both glanced at the monitor, a young man stood nervously in the entrance lobby staring at the camera. Jessica paused, "I'm going to check the age of this one, if he hasn't got ID he can fuck off."

A driving licence and £50 soon saw him invited in. She could see he was still nervous and tried to put him at ease.

"This is Isabelle, she'll take good care of your needs."

Helen smiled, "great I'm Isabelle today," she thought to herself as she led him to the bedroom. He looked like the type of guy your parents wanted you to date, clean-cut and boring. Her instincts told her he wasn't that experienced with women but she didn't want to probe, he looked nervous enough. She removed her bath gown revealing her slender body, he glanced briefly at her breasts, then looked up in embarrassment.

"Touch them, I won't bite, that's extra," she winked. He reached out stroking them like they were sleeping Pitbulls. "Now, why don't you get ready for me?"

He lay on the bed like he was about to undergo an operation.

"Would you like a little blow job to start?"

He nodded and whispered yes as if his mother was standing outside. Cock wise he had nothing to be ashamed of. Helen swept her hair back and ran her tongue slowly along the shaft, swirling it around the head a few times before embracing him totally within her warm mouth. It danced in her mouth to the music of his moans.

She rolled a condom onto him asking how he'd like to take her, "missionary" came the quiet reply. Helen lay back and parted her legs, her shaved moist pussy ready for the first cock of the day. He penetrated her slowly lowering his body onto hers as he filled her.

His cock glided back and forth with a smooth-flowing motion. She rocked back in unison smiling sweetly at him and wondered if she was his first. Pleasurable as the sensations were they weren't exactly driving her crazy but she thought it polite to moan with the occasional thrust.

As expected it wasn't long before his body tensed up and with a quiver and gasp his rippling cock emptied its load. Helen squeezed her pussy in short rapid contractions pulling every last drop of cum from his aching balls. Virgin or not he left a very happy man.

Helen let one satisfied client out the back door. She quickly changed the bed towel and smartened herself up before heading back to the waiting area. Before she got there, Jessica beckoned her into the kitchen.

"You're going to love this. There are two guys waiting, both trying to hide from each other behind a newspaper."

"Do they know each other?"

"Nah, happens all the time. It's why we put newspapers out. I guarantee the second you take one away the other will stop reading."

"Which one's next?"

"The one in the plaid shirt that looks like a farmer."

Helen popped her head around the door. Two guys sat at opposite ends of the room, trying their best not to acknowledge each other while attempting to look as obscure as possible. Nearest the door was a bearded gent with unkempt curly hair wearing a linen plaid shirt.

"I think you're next."

He shot up and quickly followed Helen to the bedroom. Where he selected the standard half and half.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and lie on the bed for me?" Asked Helen in a soft voice.

He had the type of body a girl thinks to herself "hmmm, probably best I'm on top with this one." She'd seen many a 6 pack on younger guys and thought most of the time it just meant their mothers couldn't afford to feed them. But to get a belly like this requires a serious dedication to eating.

She looked at his semi slowly rising from a thick ginger bush and thought time to be professional. Getting between his legs she gently caressed his perineum with soft circular movements of her fingertip and flicked his foreskin with her tongue. His dick quickly woke up expanding impressively and hardening to a solid mass of twitching man-meat.

Wrapping her lips around the bulging mushroom head he groaned in delight encouraging her to take more. She happily obliged stretching her mouth around his engorged shaft more and more until she could take no more. He reached down and placed his hand on her head pushing her down more, she coughed a little as it touched her throat much to his delight.