Work Experience Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen didn't fancy being choked to death and so retracted; "so what position would you like, I bet you're a cowgirl fan?"

Obviously he was, you don't get that fat by exercising. She rolled on a extra large condom and straddled him; "hold him steady for me." She lowered herself on him and he watched his cock slowly disappear into her young pussy. His hands cradled her small white breasts, his thumbs circling her pink nipples as she ground with a swirling thrusting action. She had forgotten how good cowgirl felt, to be in control and directed that cock exactly where it felt good.

His hands slid down the sides of her body onto her ass, she leaned forward and pumped vigorously moaning like the whore she was. Suddenly he started bucking thrusting back and letting out a long groan. For a man who had spent the entire session on his back, he sure was out of breath.

Helen needed a drink and a quick shower before handing the next guy. She took the opportunity of him undressing to grab a few minutes for a quick freshen-up. She knew he had been waiting a while but reckoned he wouldn't appreciate the smell of the last guy.

"Sorry for the wait. So what do you like?"

"No problem, I've waited longer. Are you a naughty girl?"

Helen smiled; "I'm bad at being good and good at being bad."

"I think you need to be punished for keeping me waiting. I want to spank that ass then fuck it hard."

Helen paused a second; "anals a little extra."

"So, when was the last time you had a bare bottom spanking? I bet you've had lots?"

In truth, Helen had never been spanked, her parents didn't believe in it. Still, a little white lie to make him happy wouldn't hurt; "It's been a while, last time was for scratching my boyfriend's car."

He sat on the chair and tapped his thigh, his cock was already standing to attention; "Come on, bend over daddy's lap."

She walked over, stood by his right leg then leaned over. He pulled her firmly down, his cock digging into her side. She was never one for role-playing but went along with it anyway. He pressed down with his left arm securing her in place and rubbed her bottom with his calloused right hand.

The rubbing stopped as he raised his hand, it came crashing down with a sharp sting that made her tense up. It was harder than she expected. He rubbed it, which didn't help at all. A long pause followed, the tension built then CRACK, she jolted up letting out a yelp that was far from fake. His strong arm kept her firmly in place as another one shortly followed. She squirmed and grimaced as slap after slap made her buttocks dance. The stings seemed to merge into one long-burning flame that danced over her skin. It definitely wasn't enjoyable.

He released his grip; "I don't think you've learnt your lesson yet."

Helen shook her head; "No sir."

"I bet you've never had that little ass punish fucked before, have you?"

"No sir, what's a punish fuck?"

" I'm going to plough that tight hole hard and dry, make sure you learn your lesson."

Helen knew her ass wasn't dry, Jessica had recommended pre-lubing just in case a guy tried slipping it in the wrong hole. But she knew this guy wasn't going to be gentle. Could she take it? She looked at his rock-hard cock, it looked doable. He was already laying 2 pillows across the middle of the bed.

"Face down, ass up on the pillows, now."

Helen stretched her body across the bed over the pillows. He pulled her legs apart shoving his cock to her butt hole. She pushed out to receive him and with one forceful thrust, he filled her. She yelled out a loud "FUCKKKK". This felt like that disastrous carrot experiment. His body flattened on hers, driving it deeper inside. He drew her legs tight together with his and grasped her shoulders in his hands.

She was right, he wasn't gentle. His dick tapped her ass like a starving woodpecker. Thud, thud, thud in rapid quick succession, his stiffened motionless body gripped her, only his groin seemed to move as he pummelled her ass. Helen clawed at the sheets and shook her head from side to side gritting her teeth through the pain. Thankfully her suffering was short, he came in one large eruption that was almost too painful for him.

He withdrew from her throbbing gaping ass, slapped it and admired his handiwork as Helen lay trembling on the bed. This was definitely not one experience she'd be in a hurry to repeat. She had a newfound respect for prostitutes.

Helen was glad there was no one else waiting, she needed some recovery time from her ordeal. As a cool shower smoothed her stinging butt she pondered if she'd ever climax.

She'd come close with the farmer, perhaps a few more minutes would have pushed her over the edge. There was no denying that she was in a highly aroused state, any decent man could easily push her over the edge if one ever turned up.

Helen's hopes were raised by the arrival of a large well-dressed black man. He had a professional look about him and was clearly a regular customer chatting comfortably with Jessica as if he were just popping in for tea. It was a nice tea so perhaps he was, perhaps the sex was just a bonus like a biscuit. She'd long fantasised about being blacked but didn't move in the right circles. Helen prayed he would be a 'proper' black guy as advertised by porn.

Helen wasn't disappointed, a seven-inch semi soon blossomed into a thick nine-incher that bulged in the centre forcing out a network of swollen veins. His body although not toned was in far better shape than the previous clients.

"I've never seen you here before, nice to a fresh face."

"So you're a regular then?"

"Over ten years, always pop in when I'm here on business. Any chance I can get the head sitting down? I'm not a fan of being on my back."

"No probs, to be honest, it gives me neck ache that way and it's so hard to swallow."

"You look like the kneeling type."

"Oh, does it show?"

With that Helen kneeled in front of him, his cock looked bigger than her face this close up. She knew she'd have a jaw ache tomorrow but it'd be worth it. Much as she wanted to wrap her lips around it she held back, she wasn't going to waste this one. Those bulging veins deserved to be explored with the tip of her tongue. She traced them slowly as if following a maze before doing her trademark head swirl and flicky tongue more.

"Aren't you going to suck it?"

Helen looked up as she ran her tongue flat from base to tip while cradling his own balls in her fingertips.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" She said with a jokey wink.

He let out a long sigh as he watched Helen lower her head taking him inside, he brushed her long hair aside to better enjoy the view. Helen gulped as the tip of his foreskin tickled her throat. His sheer girth left little room for tongue play but his groans indicated that wasn't a problem. There was no way she could deepthroat his entire length, the occasional deep dip for bragging rights but she knew she would gag if held too long.

Helen always loved the reaction of men as she orally satisfied them, their groans, twitches, and deep breaths as much as the physical sensation. A massive tidal wave of warm cum would be a perfect finish but her aching pussy longed to be filled.

"So, how would you like me?" She inquired while quietly thinking "please not up the arse, I'd need stitches."

"Do you think you can take it?"

Helen knew from experiments with cucumbers it was just within her capabilities. Despite being petite, mother nature had blessed her with a deep vaginal canal.

She rose and whispered in his ear; " make me take it."

"Sit on the windowsill for me, you can keep the curtains closed if you want."

Helen hoisted herself up onto the narrow ledge, it was just the right height for penetration and she suspected he'd discovered that a long time ago. He pulled her knees apart and squatted down to get a taste of her sweet pussy. She wasn't sure if that was extra but who cared? Most men claim they love to eat pussy but when the time comes it's like watching someone lick a 9v battery.

He encased her in his lips and shot his wide tongue inside, no pissing around with clit flicking or labia licking. Deep inhalation stuck her to his face like a limpet. She swore the vacuum was so strong he could carry her across the room. His tongue burrowed inside, contorting, and twisting as it pushed through driving her wild.

He could tell from her thrusting she was on the verge, he stood up, steadied his cock to her quivering pussy and with one confident thrust impaled her to his fullest.

She pivoted her hips, adjusting to accommodate the cock deep inside. His hands steadied her hips stopping her from slipping off the narrow ledge as he drove back and forth. Each thrust felt measured and controlled, intelligently delivered as it ascended deep into her under control. Not a probe was out of place, with each stoke the head explored and savoured every inch as it edged upwards parting her with the power of Moses.

Helen clenched up, digging her nails into his back, shivering before euphoric turbulence swept through her convulsing pussy. Her legs kicked out, jerking wildly as electric shocks ran up her spine. He pulled her off the ledge, supporting her by her still spasming buttock. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him locking tight.

No more the disciplined, controlled dick skills. He hammered into Helen, knocking on her cervix as she bounced off his pelvis with each lunge of his cock. She barely noticed the pulsating of his climaxing cock.

Helen fucked two more men that day, and despite neither being blessed with size nor skill were both rewarded by a whore bucking and thrashing beneath them. She couldn't thank Jessica enough for what she had done for her as she waited for the taxi to take her home. Jessica suggested she came over the last Saturday of each month for 'therapy'.

That month soon passed and despite Helens snacking she was once again hungry for proper cock. She sat in the little cafe waiting for Jessica to pop over for lunch.

"Oh haven't seen you for a while, how's your studies?"

"Not bad, final push and I'm finished."

"Shock about Jessica wasn't it."

Helen froze; "Is she ok?"

"Haven't you heard, got arrested last week. She's been streaming live videos online for years from the brothel."