Work Fun

Story Info
A little fun with the boss between meetings.
1.2k words
3.88
14.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers

He smirks at her from across the meeting. She should be paying attention but she's thinking about the end of shift last night. Did he really say what she thinks he said? He's her boss! The man who is in charge of this very meeting that she is at right now. She can feel her panties get a little damp thinking about his package he said last night he had for her.

He does tickle her fantasies...large and charge is such a well known catch phrase for a reason. She looks up shyly at him from her notes hoping he won't catch her looking at his pants again but he does. He adjusts himself just perfectly so she can see what she is gonna be working with. As the meeting ends her phone buzzes with a message from him. It's telling her to meet him in his office in 10 mins and to take off her panties. She blushes furiously and rushes out of the meeting, leaving her notebook behind. That's gonna cost her later...

She slips into the bathroom, takes off her panties and puts them in her purse. As she fixes her lipstick she notices how red her cheeks are. Will he notice?

As she walks into his office she notices her notebook on his desk. The look in his face says he's read her doodles about him and he enjoyed them. He gestures slowly for her to come over after she locks the door. She slowly walks over and picks up her notebook. As she bends over he smacks her ass to see if she listened to him. She looks at him as she stands up straight and he smiles. He pats his desk where he cleaned it off and tells her to sit down. Her face blushes and she slowly sits down on his desk.

He spreads her legs and gives her a wicked grin. She tries to hide her face but he takes her hands and uses his tie to tie them behind her back. He pushes her down on the desk and proceeds to pull her skirt up more. Then he slowly unbuttons her shirt as she moans a little.

She can only look and enjoy his touch. He reaches into his desk and takes out a gag. He whispers in her ear that he doesn't want his secretary to hear her pleasure. He just knows she's a screamer. She nods and opens her mouth for him. He smiles and pats her cheek as if to say good girl.

He feels her relax and he knows she is ready for him. From the same drawer as before he pulls out lube and an anal plug. Her eyes widdens but her ass wiggles in anticipation. He rubs the lube around and in her ass. Then he slowly inserts the plug in her ass. He can see her get wetter as he does this. Once the plug is in he swats her ass hard enough to leave a mark. She jumps in pleasure and pain.

He stands back and looks at his handiwork. He knows he's gonna be bending her over his desk before he's done and fucking her plump, red ass. He leans over and whispers in her ear that he has a bigger plug for her to wear the rest of the day after her cums in her ass. Her eyes widened at that thought.

He then unzips his pants and lets her see his huge, thick cock and he can see the fear and pleasure in her eyes. Before he starts to fuck her he sits back in his chair and pulls her pussy and her plugged ass closer to his hungry mouth. He licks slowly from her ass to her hard clit. She lets out a faint moan and he smacks her breast to remind her to be quiet. She nods her head in agreement. Then he begins to finger fuck her as he licks and sucks on her clit. She starts to cum but he stops before she can and stands up.

He pushes his pants down and puts a condom on quickly. He then lightly strokes her pussy with one finger. She arches her back slightly pushing up her gorgeous breast. He leans over and sucks hard on her pebbled nipple as he slowly slides his cock inside her tight pussy. She shakes her head back and forth but he just keeps pushing his long, thick cock into her. He bites down slightly on her nipple to remind her who the boss is.

He then goes to the other nipple that is begging for his attention. He starts to go in and out of her tight pussy, knowing the entire office is just outside his door. He picks up the pace as he stands up to get a better angle. He looks at her face and can see how close she is to cumming. He grabs her hips and holds her still so that he can get deep. She starts to cum around his hard cock and he wraps his hands around her neck to intensify her orgasm.

As she starts to come down from that orgasm he turns her over and sees her white ass just asking for him. Her ass looks so good with that plug in. He pulls it out and grabs an even bigger one. He lubes it up and forces it in her ass. He knows it hurts but she starts to cum as he does it. He slides his still hard cock into her pussy and feels how much tighter it is with the bigger plug.

She looks behind her at him and her eyes are watering but they are also saying that she needs him to continue. He grabs her hands that are still tied behind her back and begins to fuck her hard. She cums almost immediately and he doesn't let her come down from that orgasm but makes her go straight to another one.

Once she is cumming constantly he pulls the plug out and puts his hard throbbing cock straight into her tight ass. He knows from previous conversation she never has had this done and wanted him to do this to her. He strokes slowly at first and as she starts to push her ass closer to him he builds up the speed.

He leans down and bites her neck. He whispers in her ear that her ass is his and his alone. She nods furiously that he is right. He starts to cum as he strokes in and out hard & deep. Her whole body convulses and she blacks out as her last orgasm takes over her.

As she comes to she sees him cleaning up and feels the big plug back in her ass. She looks at him as he takes the gag out of her mouth. He whispers keep that in the rest of the day because he wants to know his cum is in her ass at the next meeting in an hour. She shudders from all the things he's done to her and gets dressed.

He walks her to the door but leans down and whispers I'll be by your office tonight to take the plug out before you go home to that pansy husband of yours. He swats her sore ass as a reminder and she leaves the office.


CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers