Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 03

Story Info
Kirsten changes in car park; gives Mistress a warm welcome.
5.4k words
4.63
5.8k
6

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © April 2021 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

This is a third part to the series. Although it is self-contained from a story perspective, I would recommend you read the earlier chapters as there will be references which make more sense if you have read the earlier parts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kirsten listened as the car's audio system read out the message.

"My dearest little sub. Mistress Claudia is very pleased that you are visiting once more, and that you have packed as ordered. There is one thing Mistress forgot to mention before you left. About half an hour from the cabin is a truck stop. It is called Barton Park. You can't miss it. You will park up in the truck park, then change into the clothes you have packed. Oh, and don't think about using the restrooms. Mistress knows you are not shy and expects her little sub to change at the side of the car. Before you leave, you will walk across to the café and buy a takeaway for the rest of your journey. Do not disappoint unless you wish to be punished. Mistress."

Kirsten's heart missed a beat as the message sank in. What was she to do? Claudia had been quite clear about what to pack and Kirsten had done just that. She had a single holdall on the back seat holding nothing but a pair of black stay ups, a pair of patent leather black heals, her leather coat and her washbag. In her packing instructions, Claudia had been very particular about the coat. It was to be knee length, no longer, and Kirsten was to wear it fastened only by the belt. Luckily, Kirsten had something already, but it was a little on the shorter side, and did tend to hang loose at both ends when she didn't button it up. She had worn it once before when she visited Claudia and remembered how much her mistress had liked the soft leather. It seemed natural that she would choose the same this time.

Oh, and yes there was her black leather collar. It was about an inch wide, soft shiny leather, plain apart from a silver buckle at the back and a matching O-ring hanging down at the front. Mistress had gifted this to Kirsten on her second visit, and Kirsten had cherished it ever since.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Twenty minutes later, Kirsten noticed the sign for Barton Park. She followed the exit off the highway and drove for another half mile towards the truck stop. Kirsten's heart was racing, adrenaline coursing through her veins at the very idea of such a risqué way of changing. She was excited and scared in equal measure. What Kirsten hoped was that the truck stop would be as quiet as the highway had been, and that those who were parked up would be busy drinking coffee rather than paying attention to a diminutive blonde lawyer as she took her kit off.

The car park was almost empty, and Kirsten breathed a huge sigh of relief. She turned off the entry road and looked for a suitable place to park. Could she get away with this? A spot at the far end of the car park would allow Kirsten to change quickly without being seen, and then she could be on her way again, no damage done.

Then Kirsten remembered what she had heard. Mistress was always precise in what she wanted, and the message was no different. It had clearly said truck park not car park. Kirsten slowed the car down to a halt and glanced around. The truck park was on the other side of the entry road and, she sighed as she noticed, held at least a dozen trucks.

Reluctantly, but knowing she had no choice unless she wanted Mistress to punish her, Kirsten set off again. Kirsten had endured a punishment once before, and that was a voluntary punishment. That day, she hadn't done anything wrong, she just... well, it seemed like a good idea at the time... she just wanted to experience something new. Kirsten had read that there were some people who enjoyed the idea of punishment, and that it took their satisfaction to another level. She was curious, and suggested the same to Mistress, not expecting Mistress to take her seriously.

She learnt a real lesson in being careful what you ask for. It was the only time to date that Kirsten almost threw in the safe word. She didn't mind the crop, nor the floggers, not even the enema and plug up her ass. Kirsten had endured them all. What took her to the point of throwing the towel in though, was when Claudia applied clamps to her nipples and pussy. That was just too much.

That was then, and this is now. What worried Kirsten was that Mistress knew just what she could take and what she couldn't, so any real punishment would have to focus on the couldn't. It was a place that Kirsten didn't want to go to... at least not yet.

She drove into the truck park, looking for a quiet space to park up, somewhere out of sight. Maybe it was the nature of such big vehicles, but they seemed to be spaced out, covering most of the parking area rather than being concentrated at one end or the other. Kirsten had no choice but to find any gap and pull into it. It wasn't the isolated hidden space that she had desired, but a quick glance around seemed to suggest that the parked-up trucks were empty. Being quick, Kirsten could change and be out of here before anyone noticed.

She climbed out of the car. If the car park had a neatly tarmacked surface, this truck park was a bit more rudimental. When you drove something as large as a truck you didn't really worry about the odd pothole or patch of muddy dirt. When you are stripping off to nothing but a pair of stay ups, heels, and a coat, then the surface was much more important. She thought hard. There was no way Kirsten could change standing here unless she wanted to turn up at the cabin with muddy feet... a look she thought her mistress would not appreciate. She could try the rest rooms, but then that was breaking Mistress' orders, and ran the risk of a punishment. The only alternative was...

Kirsten walked around to the back of the car and opened the hatchback. Being diminutive in height had its benefits as she could us the boot space as a ready-made seat, without the risk of bashing her head, well at least without too much risk. She grabbed her holdall off the back seat and placed it in the boot. Undoing the zip, she unpacked the contents of her bag; first out was the coat, then the shoes, and finally the stay ups and collar. Kirsten lay the new clothes out in the back of the car, then took a quick glance around before getting on with it.

In her mind, Kirsten had it all planned. If she sorted out the bottom half, the top would be easy. She did regret though choosing tight fitting jeans as against a loose skirt or even a dress. It had been a choice in the name of vanity as she thought the jeans gave great shape to her ass—if you asked anyone who had seen Kirsten's ass then they would say it looked just as great without jeans as it did with, most would say better without.

She stood there, facing the boot, and took a deep breath. It was now or never. Kirsten took one last look over her shoulder—in her mind she was confirming the coast was clear—and then reached down to pop open the button on the waistband of her jeans. The zip was next, followed by the sexiest wiggle of her ass as she eased the pale denim over her hips and halfway down her thighs.

She was so pre-occupied with stripping off quickly that she had forgotten all about the other trucks or their occupants. For anyone watching—Kirsten didn't know it, but she had gotten a small audience—they would have seen the young blonde sporting a most attractive pair of thong panties. A thin black lacy band of material ran across the top of her hips, with a second plain band disappearing deep between her ass cheeks. Rather than taking the jeans all the way down, Kirsten turned her attention to said panties. She looped her fingers over the waistband and eased them down. Comfortable that both jeans and panties were far enough down her legs, Kirsten turned around and sat back into the boot of her car.

Leaning forward she pulled her jeans and panties further down her legs until they passed her knees, then she brought her feet up onto the car bumper. She pulled her clothes further down her legs until they bunched up midway down her shins. Her attention turned to removing her shoes. To get a better purchase, Kirsten spread her knees slightly, not even thinking about the view she may be giving of her bare snatch. She reached forward, pulled her shoes off one by one and placed them in the boot of the car. Shoes gone, Kirsten followed up by removing her trousers, panties, and socks, rolling each up in turn and slipping them into the now empty holdall.

There she sat, perched into the open boot space of her car, naked from the waist down. She reached behind her, searching for the stay-ups. Inadvertently her legs spread apart once more, as she lost a little balance. It was only for a moment, as soon Kirsten had the nylons in her hand, but left nothing to the imagination, especially with her shaven sex. One by one she lifted her legs and rolled the stockings over her feet and up to mid-shin, careful not to snag the delicate fabric. Heels came next and then Kirsten pulled herself back out of the boot of her car, being ultra-careful to avoid the muddiest ground. It was as she stood there, stockings around her ankles with nothing to hide her modesty, that she heard a truck engine start up.

'Shit,' she thought to herself, bending down to quickly pull up the stockings.

How long had he been watching her? Then another thought crossed her mind. Was it worth worrying about, as he had seen everything anyway. With the stay-ups now in place, Kirsten stood back up, gave a cheeky smile to the voyeuristic driver, then pulled her jumper up and over her head. Turning back to the boot of the car, she leant in, gave a quick wiggle of her ass, and undid her black bra. Kirsten couldn't resist another wiggle as she released her pert little tits from their confines. She tossed the bra into the holdall then grabbed the leather jacket. With the chill breeze already making her nipples hard, Kirsten slipped her arms into the sleeves of the jacket, pulled the front together and tied the belt in a loose knot. There was something so strange, yet quite sensual, about the feel of cool leather directly up against her now hard nubs.

A quick tidy up in the boot, grabbing the collar as she went, and then Kirsten stood up again. She adjusted her coat and pulled the hatchback shut. The leather jacket was how she feared it would be. It was a little too short, barely long enough to cover the tops of the stay ups. With only the belt as a fastening it also had that habit of pulling open, both at top and bottom, and Kirsten knew she would have to be careful not to put on another show. She slipped the collar around her neck and locked the car. Kirsten grabbed her phone and, as if to supply proof she had been a good girl, took a selfie. Without hesitation, Kirsten hit send, and the photo winged its way over to Claudia.

There was one more task before she could leave, and that was to get a takeaway from the café. She waited for the truck to pull away, the driver as intent on watching her as he was on watching his way around the car park, then made her way towards the eatery. At once she knew there was a reason that she didn't wear heels on uneven surfaces. There were potholes everywhere and she wobbled several times as she tried to get a footing. Her ineptitude on heels along with the scant nature of her attire gave the impression of a drunken hooker as she made her way to the café.

On more than one occasion Kirsten had to reach down and pull the leather jacket back together as the breeze took hold of the front, causing the sides to blow open. It was just as she feared. Kirsten knew she had flashed the top of her stay-ups, and more than likely a few inches of bare leg above. The question in her mind was whether she had flashed anything else.

As she neared the café, she glanced in the windows. It was busy inside, full of truck drivers grabbing a late breakfast or an early lunch. Instinctively she pulled her leather jacket together, breathed in, and pulled the belt tight around her waist. It wasn't the most comfortable of feelings, but better than the other possibility of the coat falling open in a place full of burly workmen. She just hoped that there was nobody she knew in there, as the explanation may take a bit of imagination.

'Confidence,' she told herself. 'Be confident my girl. Walk up to the counter, order a coffee, and get on the road again. Remember, it may be busy, but they don't know you and they haven't seen anything.'

Kirsten took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked into the café. Immediately she could feel eyes burning down on her, everybody's eyes. Trying as best she could to keep a sense of decorum, and to get in and out as quickly as possible, she walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee to go. So far, so good. Kirsten paid, and turned to leave.

It was as she walked back towards the door that she noticed the monitor high up on the wall, or more to the point she noticed the picture on the monitor. It was a view across the truck park, obviously from a CCTV camera. She recognised one or two of the vehicles. Her lawyer mind thought what a wonderful idea this was from a security perspective, given the risk of theft from parked up trucks.

She was about to move off when the image changed. Her heart dropped. There, in the corner of the new picture, was her car. Suddenly she felt so embarrassed. Had she been putting on a show for the whole of the café. Nobody had said anything, but Kirsten didn't wait to find out if they were going to. Moments later, and changed back into her flats for driving, she was sitting in the front seat of her car.

That is when she realised her next challenge. In her driving position, with her knees spread out at each side of the steering wheel, the coat had a habit of falling open. Anyone who looked in through the driver side window, would have a clear view of a diminutive blonde, bedecked in black leather and stay-ups, flashing her bare snatch. She had around half an hour to go, most of it on the highway, but the last few miles were on local roads. There was nothing she could do but get on with the rest of the journey and hope the traffic lights would be kind.

Half an hour later, with the sky now blackened with cloud and threatening heavy rain, Kirsten pulled up outside of the cabin. Quickly, hoping Mistress wasn't watching, Kirsten swapped back into her heels. She grabbed her holdall out of the boot then set off towards the door. There was a noticeable chill in the air now, and Kirsten could feel it between her legs as she waited for Mistress to answer the door. She knew better than to just walk inside.

It was a good five minutes, but eventually Claudia opened the door. Kirsten stood there, unable, or unwilling, to say anything as she looked at the dominant figure in the doorway. Standing legs apart, hands on hips, was Mistress Claudia. She looked fantastic, bedecked in a highly polished soft leather outfit, or even rubber.

The figure-hugging high-neck body showed off Claudia's every curve, pulling tight around the waist before starting to widen out above the hips, at the same time melding her ample breasts into perfectly symmetrical mounds. High legs drew Kirsten's eyes down to Claudia's crotch, her gaze following the narrowing material of the body as it disappeared between Claudia's legs, the shiny leather replaced by natural wide hips and powerful thighs. There was just a foot or so of bare leg before blackness resumed, shiny boots running down from mid-thigh. Then there was the zip. There was a single long zip. It started at the collar, ran all the way down the front and disappeared between Claudia's legs. If you had a view from behind, you would have seen the zip run up the back of Claudia's ass, giving easy access from any angle.

The transformation from motherly seductress to dominant mistress always took Kirsten by surprise. Today was no different. Kirsten's heart skipped a beat as she stared at Claudia's latest look—it seemed that there was a different outfit for every visit. This one was fantastic; totally understated, yet at the same time imposingly dominant. It was then that Kirsten noticed the long leash that Claudia was holding. Kirsten stood there, head drooped slightly, eyes fixed on her Mistress' feet. She knew her place and would wait for the invitation before making any move.

There was a smile on Claudia's face as she looked Kirsten up and down.

"Good to see my little sub has dressed up for her mistress. Has she been a good girl though?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am always a good girl. I followed your orders exactly as you asked."

"And... did you enjoy changing into something more... shall we say, more suitable for your arrival?"

There was a pause as Kirsten contemplated her response.

"Mistress... I like the outfit... I like to wear clothes which make you happy... but..."

"But, what, my little sub?"

"... but... but... everyone was watching."

"Oh, my little sub. Of course, they were watching. You are very beautiful, so would you expect anything less? You will need to get used to such attention as one day I may decide to parade you myself. Would you like that?"

As she spoke, Claudia waved the leash in her hand as if to emphasis the point that Kirsten was hers to do with as she wanted.

"Now, shall we see if you followed exactly to the letter? I couldn't tell from the photo you sent me, as your coat covered up your most beautiful side. Take it off and show me how you look."

"Here, Mistress?"

"Yes, right here. Are you shy? You weren't earlier, or that's what your photo suggested."

"It's just... just..."

There was no point arguing. Kirsten undid the belt and let the leather coat slide off her shoulders. She stood there on the patio wearing nothing more than the pair of stay-ups and black heels. Without waiting for Mistress to ask, Kirsten spread her legs apart slightly, allowing Mistress to inspect her body.

"Oh, yes, you have been a good girl, haven't you?" Claudia commended her little sub as she stepped forward and ran her hands across Kirsten's now chilly body. "But did I say you could get excited?"

"Owww," came a shriek from Kirsten as she felt Mistress tweak her hard nipples. "I'm sorry Mistress. It is the cold and the rub from the jacket that have made me all hard."

"I see. Now, would my sub like to come inside and say hello properly?"

"Yes please, Mistress. Your sub would like to come inside and say hello."

"Bring your coat and bag. You can place them on the sofa for now as you will not be needing them for some time."

The minute the door closed, Kirsten wrapped her arms around Claudia, rose on tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on her mistress' lips. It was a risk. She should have waited for an invitation, but Kirsten was so pleased to be back at the cabin. Instantly, Claudia reciprocated, wrapping her arms around her younger lover, pulling her in close and pressing her mouth against Kirsten's, in the most passionate of embraces. They stood there for what seemed an eternity, lips fused together, tongues entwined like lustful serpents.

In that moment, Claudia forgave her mistress for the earlier humiliation. It had been a test, and a test she had undertaken—if it was an examination, in her mind she had passed with flying colours—to prove her dedication to her older lover. Now though, all that mattered was the tingle in her lips, the feel of soft leather against her tender breasts, the pounding of her heart as desire took over, and—

12