Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww," Kirsten squealed, pulling back from the kiss.

There was a shooting pain through Kirsten's backside, a reddish line now forming on her pale skin where Claudia had brought the end of the leash down hard against her bare ass cheek.

"What was that f--" Kirsten started to complain. Claudia's finger, raised up to Kirsten's lips brought an end to her protestations.

"Have you forgotten something, my little sub?"

With her ass still smarting, Kirsten gave Claudia a puzzled look. She had done everything Claudia had asked of her, so why...

"Isn't it about time you gave Mistress a proper welcome?"

The penny dropped the moment that Claudia started to explain. Oh, how foolish Kirsten had been, taking her own moment of pleasure ahead of that of her mistress.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Claudia. I was... I... your sub... your sub was just so pleased to see you again."

Kirsten tried to explain, as she dutifully sank to her knees. Kirsten knew what Mistress expected of her. She had always known how to greet her mistress, but for some reason she totally forgot.

Claudia moved over towards the kitchen table. She reached behind her ass and pulled at the zip, inching it carefully forward across her snatch then up and over her mound. Beneath the leather body, Claudia wasn't wearing any panties, so every movement of the zip tantalisingly revealed a little more of her sex. She stopped with the zip up to her midriff, then leant back against the edge of the table, legs spread as wide as they would go without losing balance.

All the time, Kirsten watched her mistress' every move, her eyes never leaving the older woman's body, focussed solely on that bare snatch and the neatly trimmed triangle of bush above. A beckoning from Claudia's finger told Kirsten it was time to say hello as only a true sub should do.

Kirsten shuffled on her knees, moving slowly but purposefully towards Claudia's now exposed pussy. It was time to show her mistress just how sorry she was for forgetting. Further and further, she inched forward towards her target. Already, in her mind at least, she could imagine the sweet scent of sex filling the air. With her knees now between Claudia's outstretched legs, Kirsten leaned back a little, angling her face, ready to gain purchase on Claudia's waiting sex. Kirsten took her final shuffled steps forward until her lips brushed against Claudia's. A gasp from above told of the merest contact down below.

Kirsten flicked out her tongue, tracing the line of Claudia's snatch, pushing ever firmer against her outer lips in search of the sweet nectar inside. There was something intriguing, almost beguiling about Claudia's pussy and the way her inner lips protruded beyond her puffy outer labia. Kirsten couldn't help herself but trace every inch of their length, over and over, listening to the soft purr of her lover as she lapped at her most intimate area.

Kirsten could feel her own excitement growing alongside Claudia's. There was a dampness between Kirsten's legs, arousal borne from no more stimulation than her imagination and the taste of another woman's pussy against her tongue. Kirsten really wanted to run her hands down between her own legs and take care of her moist sex. She knew better than to try though.

It was time to feast on her lover. Kirsten pressed harder still, drawing the tip of her tongue firmly against Claudia's snatch. There was another gasp from above as Kirsten's tongue found its way between her mistress' slick folds. She could taste the sweet juices which were now flowing freely from her lover's pussy.

Momentarily, Kirsten pulled back and glanced up at Claudia. There was a look on her older lover's face—Claudia already had her eyes firmly closed and mouth slightly open--which suggested Kirsten was doing a good job. Kirsten though wasn't happy with just a good job; she was going to give her lover a tonguing to remember. Quickly, before catching the angst of her mistress, Kirsten pushed her mouth back up against those puffy lips.

It was time to explore. She started by lapping at Claudia's sweet juices, listening to her mistress purring away above her. Claudia's breathing became faster the more that Kirsten toyed with her cunt. There were gasps from above when Kirsten flicked her tongue across her lover's clit, followed by moans as she rimmed her opening. Over and over Kirsten alternated between the two, driven on by her lover's carnal encouragement.

Claudia was breathing hard, short moans coming between panted gasps. It hadn't taken long at all to work her into a sexual fervour. Kirsten had managed it without even dipping up inside. It was time though to up the ante. She pushed her mouth hard up against Claudia's sodden sex. Kirsten only had one thing in mind, which was to force her tongue up into Claudia's pussy, as deep as she could.

Kirsten ran her tongue firmly between her lover's slick lips, running the length of her snatch until she found Claudia's opening. There were more moans as she rimmed her lover's hole, then a squealed gasp from above as Kirsten pushed firmly upwards, the tip of her tongue forcing its way inside. Kirsten pushed as deep as she could, before pulling out again. Over and over, Kirsten repeated the same, slow insertions of her tongue into her lover's welcoming pussy, each greeted by an increasingly enthusiastic moan. The more Claudia moaned, the more Kirsten increased her pace, sacrificing depth for speed.

Then it happened. Without warning, Claudia reached down, cupped her hands round the back of Kirsten's head and pulled her in closer. Claudia was moaning profusely as she felt her younger lover's tongue work its magic down below. She could feel the fires in her loins, growing in intensity with every movement across her slick folds, every push into her tight pussy, every flick out across her tender clit.

Wasn't this how every sub should say hello to her mistress?

Down below, the moans were now nothing more than muffled noises to the young lover's ears. Claudia had pulled Kirsten's face hard up against her pussy, her hands on the back of Kirsten's head keeping the young lover's tongue right where she wanted it. If that wasn't enough, Claudia, feeling her oncoming climax, had pulled her legs together, her firm thighs now forced up against Kirsten's ears.

It was difficult to breathe, but adrenaline and carnal excitement forced Kirsten onwards. She could feel the tremble in her mistress' legs and upped her efforts, using movements rather than sounds to know just how close she was to pushing Claudia over the edge. Kirsten continued to work at her lover's sex, wiggling her tongue into and out of her hole.

Claudia would stiffen from time to time, a louder but still muffled cry reaching Kirsten's ears. Had Claudia cum already? Kirsten wasn't sure, but she knew better than to stop. She would continue the onslaught—in her restrained position, all Kirsten could do was push her tongue into that sodden pussy and rub her nose hard against what she suspected was Claudia's clit—until her mistress could take no more.

Kirsten was gasping for breath between flicks of her tongue, such was the force of Claudia's hands on one side of her head and her sodden sex on the other. Kirsten tried to pull away for a moment, but the grasp was too strong. As fast as she could, Kirsten worked her tongue into her lover's opening, at the same time grinding her nose against those slick folds. To Kirsten, everything was a muffled crescendo of noise as Claudia edged along her path of no return.

When it happened, it did so quickly. The tremble in Claudia's legs, soon became a wobble, and at the same time the carnal moans became a guttural scream of delight. Claudia released her grip on Kirsten's head as a first ripple of pleasure ran through her body. Immediately, Kirsten pulled back slightly, grabbed a lungful of air, then dipped back in, lapping wildly at her lover's sex.

Claudia was panting hard, her eyes forced shut as she climbed higher and higher towards her heaven. Her hands clenched at the edge of the table to avoid falling over, as a second larger ripple hit her. Kirsten was insatiable, her tongue lapping frantically at Mistress' sodden sex.

Higher and higher, Claudia climbed, her legs starting to buckle from the constant stimulation down below. She could feel the intensity in her loins, building stronger and stronger, then...

Claudia screamed once more and this time, from the copious love juices which flooded her mouth, Kirsten knew for sure that she had sent her mistress over the edge.

Kirsten pulled back, her chin glistening with sweet love juices. She knelt back on her haunches, obediently staring up at Claudia, who in turn perched on the edge of the table, eyes still closed, panting hard. Kirsten knew better than to break the moment, but inside she did hope that she had given her mistress a satisfactory welcome.

When, finally, she came down, the smile on Claudia's face told Kirsten everything she needed to know.

"Kirsten," Claudia started, her voice still a little shaky as she still panted for breath.

"Yes, Mistress. Was my welcome good enough?"

"Kirsten, I don't know how you do it, but you've got one talented tongue. Mistress Claudia is most pleased with the welcome you gave her. Would you like Mistress to show you how pleased she is?"

"Yes, Mistress. You sub would like that, Mistress. Where would you like me?"

Claudia glanced down at the diminutive blonde kneeling at her feet, then at the leash in her hand. A smile, this time a wry smile, spread across Claudia's face. Oh, yes, she intended to show Kirsten a good time, but not down here.

"Come, sub. Why don't you let your Mistress lead you up to the bedroom."

With that, Claudia stepped forward. Kirsten never moved as Claudia clipped the leash onto the O-ring of her collar. She was the obedient slut, waiting for her mistress' next move. When Claudia set off toward the stairs, Kirsten followed dutifully behind, waddling along on her knees. It was only when they reached the foot of the wooden staircase that Claudia gave Kirsten permission to stand once more.

Kirsten's heart pounded as they headed upstairs. Thoughts tumbled through her mind, visions of all their wonderful times together. She could feel the tingle in her loins in anticipation of what she hoped was to come.

To Be Continued


12