Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when the food came to an end, Sophiya continued to tease her darling husband. She watched as Mukesh slumped down slightly in his chair, easing his legs apart as he felt her foot on his knee. It was an open invitation, and Sophiya wasn't going to refuse. She worked her foot ever higher up his leg until finally she felt her it press against a most definite hardness.

It wasn't just her who was a little horny this evening. If the hardness in his trousers was anything to go by, then Mukesh had his own desires in mind. Slowly, with a gentle motion, Sophiya worked her slim foot over his bulge, curling her toes in a sort of stroking motion. Mukesh suddenly became preoccupied by the hidden goings on under the table.

He'd wanted it from the minute Sophiya had stepped out in that little black dress. The flashing of the panties, well that just made his desires even stronger. Now he sat here, his rigid cock being gently massaged by his darling wife... his darling wife who sat there in the raciest black dress, who's panties were folded neatly up inside his trouser pocket. Mukesh smiled as he felt the intensity build down below. She was rubbing harder at his erection, and he could feel the reaction inside his pants. It was decision time. He could sit there, and it would only be a matter of time before she pushed him too far, or he could...

"We'd better be going," Mukesh said.

"But I was having such fun. Weren't you, Mukesh?"

"Come on, my dearest. I've got something to show you."

"I know," Sophiya responded, a cheeky smile on her face. "Why don't you show me now?" As she asked, she pressed her foot harder down on his hidden cock.

"Oh, that's just what I intend to do," Mukesh announced in a slightly higher pitched voice.

Mukesh put an end to Sophiya's games. He pulled his chair back out of reach of Sophiya's foot and stood up. There was a visible lump in his trousers, and quickly Mukesh tried his best to smooth his trousers out. He offered a hand to Sophiya who carefully stood up at the side of her husband, once again conscious that she had nothing on underneath the dress. Then the couple started to head back through the restaurant.

"Haven't you forgotten something, Mukesh?" Sophiya asked.

"I don't think so. Do you?"

"Well... what about paying?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. We'll sort it out later. Now somewhere there's half a bottle of champagne with our name on it."

It was as they passed the front desk that Sophiya heard the familiar voice of an older woman.

"Mrs Khan," she said.

"Yes," came a slightly worried reply, Sophiya wondering quite why she was being called out. Had she been caught trying to leave without paying? Had her little frolics under the tablecloth not been as hidden as she thought they had?

"Happy Birthday, Mrs Khan," the maître d' continued, handing Sophiya a birthday card sized envelope.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed my evening," Sophiya responded, a beaming smile on her face. "I just wish it could last forever."

With that, the couple left and headed for the lifts. With the two of them alone again, Sophiya's mind went back to the thirty floors and how much fun they could have before they reached the bottom. The doors closed behind them and Sophiya reached down for the ground floor button. She was about to press it, when Mukesh jumped in.

"Thirty-two," he whispered.

"What?"

"Thirty-two."

"But that's... that's... the penthouse suites," Sophiya replied, glancing at the description next to the lift button.

"It is," Mukesh replied, "and that's where you'll find your champagne."

"But won't we need a card or someth..."

Sophiya's voice trailed off. She was holding a card in her hand, or at least she was holding an envelope concealing what she thought was a birthday card. She looked at Mukesh, down at the envelope, then back at Mukesh again. He just nodded. Like an excited birthday girl--so, the birthday bit was fitting, but the excitement was more akin to a child than an adult—Sophiya ripped the envelope open. Inside was a card... a gold hotel card with a plastic key card inside. Using the card to activate the lift, Sophiya pressed the relevant button, and they took the short trip two floors further up.

The lift doors opened on another world. Unlike the dark, dreary corridors of most hotels, what met them was much more spacious, more elegant, more... the thought which crossed Sophiya's mind was not the opulence of the plush carpets and marble walls, but more the thought of how much this must cost, and who could afford to live such a privileged lifestyle. Then she remembered. In her hand she had the key to one of the very same penthouse suites. For one night only, Sophiya was the one living like the rich and famous. She spun around to her husband.

"Really? For me?"

"For you... for my beautiful wife... for the one I lov..."

Mukesh's words became muffled as Sophiya wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled herself up against him and placed her lips on his. This time it wasn't a quick peck, but more a passionate kiss. She could still feel his bulge down below, not as large as earlier but nonetheless present, and would have taken him there and then if Mukesh hadn't pulled away. He was the best.

"Shouldn't we go inside?" Mukesh whispered.

Moments later the couple stood inside the entrance hall to the largest hotel room you had ever seen. With a loud click, the door swung shut behind them. The suite was illuminated by a single soft lamp. Sophiya just stood there, gazing in awe at the decadence of the penthouse suite. It was everything she might have imagined, and more, much more. She took a couple of steps inside, then slipped her heels off, preferring the feel of the plush carpet beneath her stocking-clad feet.

The entrance hall led to a sitting room, complete with sofa, desk, and chairs. Off to one side was the bedroom, and even in the low light, she could tell it was the largest bed she had ever seen. What grabbed Sophiya's gaze though was the view. Two sides of the sitting room, and she also guessed the bedroom, were floor to ceiling windows. Like a moth to a flame, Sophiya was drawn to the twinkling lights in the darkness outside. She stood there, staring into the distance.

Seeing his wife gazing out of the window into the night sky, Mukesh flicked off the lamp, plunging the room into shadowy darkness, the only light now coming from outside. Moments later he stood at the side of Sophiya.

"So beautiful," he whispered.

"Yes, they are," Sophiya replied. "Just like jewels in the night."

"The lights... yes, twinkling jewels in the moonlit night... so pretty, so beautiful, just like my darling wife. Do you like it, Sophiya?"

As he asked, Mukesh lowered his head against hers and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Mmmm, yes... yes, I like it Mukesh... very much."

He didn't reply, instead turning his attention to her ear, sucking the fleshy lobe between his lips, listening to her gasp as he pulled off with a plop. Slowly, Mukesh headed lower, sweeping her hair back and planting soft kisses on her bare neck. As he did so, he pulled her body tightly in against his. Already Mukesh could feel the excitement in his trousers once more, excitement manifesting itself in the most obvious bulge.

Mukesh moved his hand upwards at the front of her dress until he cupped Sophiya's breast. She gasped as he applied soft pressure through the fabric of her dress.

"No bra, Mrs Khan?" he teased his wife. "What about panties?"

"You have my... ughhh... mmmm."

Sophiya never managed to complete her response. She was going explain the obvious, that he had her panties in his pocket. Instead, though, Sophiya gasped then moaned softly, as Mukesh moved his free arm to the front, reached under the hem of her dress, and brought his hand up to her sex. Mukesh smiled as he felt his fingers brush against her neatly trimmed bush, loving the feel of the short hair as he traced lines across her mound.

It was just like in the shower earlier in the day, apart from this time his darling wife was clothed... well, she was still wearing stay-ups and that sexy dress so that probably classed as being clothed. Just as before, Sophiya was pressing her body back against his, rubbing her ass against his bulge as Mukesh worked his fingers towards her apex.

"Mmmm," Sophiya moaned as she felt his fingers graze her outer lips.

Without thinking, she forced her shoulders tightly back against Mukesh's chest and spread her feet apart, giving Mukesh easier access to just where she wanted him. It was Mukesh's turn not to refuse the invitation. He ran his fingers down between her legs, stroking gently at her already puffy outer lips, then teasing them open. Immediately Mukesh could feel Sophiya's slick juices coat his fingertips. Boy, was she excited. It had taken no time at all to for Sophiya to be dripping wet and purring like a kitten.

"See how the lights twinkle in the night sky, little jewels of delight for all to see."

"Mmmm... yes, Mukesh... yes."

Sophiya couldn't see. She had her eyes closed and her head pushed back against his shoulder, as she felt Mukesh's fingers press against her sensitive clit. In her mind she was in heaven, her body succumbing to the combination of his one hand between her legs and his other clenching firmly at her soft breast.

"Can you feel it Sophiya? Can you feel the way they twinkle... the way they twinkle with unrestrained desire?"

"Yesss... yesss," came a whispered moan as Mukesh moved his fingers down further, tracing a line along her wet snatch in search of...

"Huhh," Sophiya gasped, as she felt a touch against her opening.

It was the gasp of surprise, pleasant surprise, as Mukesh worked his finger into her waiting pussy, sinking it as deep as he could from his position behind her. The ease with which he slipped inside told just how aroused she was. His movements were short and fast, flicking his finger in and out of her pussy, urged on by her now panted breath.

By the time Mukesh squeezed a second finger into her pussy, Sophiya's breathing was ragged, panted gasps for air coming between soft moans. He slid the now two fingers in and out of her sodden sex, listening as a squelch joined the soft chorus of pants and moans.

Still Mukesh worked his fingers, keeping the quick yet shallow movements as he felt his wife's pussy clamp down against his digits. He could read the signs, the tightness up inside, the way her moans were overtaken by deep breaths, and knew it was only a matter of time before the inevitable.

Sophiya knew it too. She could feel the warmth inside, those flames of desire flickering into life, waiting to erupt into an unfettered inferno. She bit down against her lip, holding her breath as best she could, feeling ripples of pleasure wash forward then sink back like waves on the beach. Each ripple was just a little larger, a little stronger, a little more consuming than the last. Each time she bit harder onto her lip, holding onto that moment, forcing back the impending tidal wave. Each time it was just a little harder than the last.

There was none of the screamed announcement that usually went with the young lady in her moment of climax, yet still Mukesh knew he had pushed his wife over the edge. She leaned forward, hands up against the glass of the window, ass now pressing hard against Mukesh's hidden erection. There was a gasp, a soft moan, a pulsing in her tight pussy walls, and then a softness in her legs as her knees buckled slightly under the onslaught of ecstasy.

Then, as soon as it arrived, pleasure washing over her whole young body, the moment was gone. Sophiya stood there, leaning against the window, breathing deeply but saying nothing. She flinched slightly as Mukesh withdrew his fingers, but not enough to callout. Her mind was still consumed by the orgasm which had just swept through her.

She'd imagined that Mukesh would rip the dress off her the moment they got home. Little did she imagine that she would be still wearing the same dress as she came, standing up against a window in the most luxurious of penthouses. Little had she imagined that it was only the start.

"So beautiful," Mukesh whispered, removing his arm from Sophiya's front.

"The lights?" Sophiya panted her response.

"No... no... you... the passion... of feeling you cum in my very arms... so intimate, so sensual, so..."

"... so, wanting to say thank you for a wonderful birthday," Sophiya chipped in.

Sophiya turned around to face her husband and planted a kiss on his lips. She lowered a hand and cupped his erection through his trousers. She'd felt it with her foot under the restaurant table, again when her ass pressed back into him as he fingered her cunt, but here and now with her hand over his cock, the bulge felt bigger than ever. With her lips never leaving his, Sophiya blindly tugged at his belt, finally releasing the buckle. The button and zip were easier, and before long she felt Mukesh's trousers falling to the floor.

Mukesh pulled off his shoes then slipped out of the discarded trousers, never leaving the embrace with his darling wife. He stood there in his boxers waiting for Sophiya's next move, expecting her, just like in the shower, to sink to her knees and blow him off. What happened next though took him by surprise. It wasn't the way that Sophiya yanked his boxers down, freeing his flagpole from its confines. What surprised him was her response, as she slowly ran a hand up and down his shaft.

"Make love to me, Mukesh. Make love to me in my little black dress."

"Again?"

"You heard. Fuck me now, Mukesh. Let me feel your hard cock filling my tight little pussy. Make me cum again... in my little black dress... here against the window. Give me another birthday present... one I can feel deep inside."

It was a second invitation in a matter of minutes, and Mukesh wasn't about to disappoint. He watched as Sophiya backed up against the window, standing on tiptoes, her legs splayed apart, her arms up and open. As Mukesh moved forward, Sophiya wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling herself up against his body.

Sophiya held her breath and waited. She felt Mukesh inch the front of her dress up to her waist. With one hand holding the dress in place, Mukesh used his other to position the tip of his cock under her still sodden sex, without ever touching her sensitive labia. He placed his mouth against Sophiya's, feeling her tender caress against his, feeling his heart pound with desire as he imagined sinking his manhood deep into Sophiya's pussy.

Sophiya gasped, as she felt the tip of his cock nudge into her sex, pushing gently at her outer lips. It was a muffled sound, deep into Mukesh's kiss. She gasped once more as she felt the tip of his manhood move deeper into her sex, easing its way into her innermost folds. Then... then...

"Ughhh," Sophiya called out.

This time it was an audible moan as Mukesh plunged his cock into her tight little cunt, pushing high, filling her sex with his hardness. He held his position for a moment as he moved his hands, one on each side, under Sophiya's bare ass cheeks. Then, through a combination of his hands on her ass and hers around his neck, he lifted Sophiya off the floor, his cock still deep inside her cunt. With her back pressed hard against the window, and her arms tight around his shoulders, Sophiya lifted her legs up and wrapped her feet up around his thighs. She lowered her head down and whispered into Mukesh's ear.

"Fuck me. Fuck me as much as you love me, Mukesh."

Slowly at first, but increasing in pace and power, Mukesh did just that. He pounded his cock into her sweet sex, pulling back then thrusting hard, bouncing his beautiful young wife against the glass window. He was a man possessed, possessed with pushing her over the edge once more, possessed with fulfilling her every birthday wish.

Sophiya... well, suffice to say she was much more vocal than before.

She felt herself climbing, higher and higher up a never-ending wall, fuelled onwards by his incessant thrusts from below. She was moaning, practically squealing, as he slammed into her pussy, his cock feeling huge as her walls clamped down on its length, his impact sending shockwaves through her tender clit.

Mukesh was grunting in time with his thrusts, pushing himself towards his own release. Sophiya was doing the same. She clamped herself down against his body as she neared the top of her wall, neared her point of no return.

"More... faster... harder," she called out to Mukesh, her mind consumed now with her onrushing orgasm.

Mukesh could do no more. He was pounding her cunt as hard and fast as he could. He was on the point of cumming himself. Inside he prayed to keep going, just a little longer, to delay his inevitable release, to feel...

A scream said it all.

Sophiya clung to him like a limpet as she came for the second time, the third time in the day. Mukesh though continued to pound her pussy, as hard as he could with Sophiya clinging on for dear life. It was enough. Mukesh gave a loud grunt, and then he emptied his balls deep inside her tight cunt.

They stood there for what seemed an eternity, Sophiya limp in his arms, spent from such exertion.

"Thank you, Mukesh. Thank you so much for a wonderful birthday," she finally whispered in his ear as she came down from her high.

An hour later, after a calming jacuzzi bath, and having finished the remaining champagne, Sophiya lay naked in the bed, with her head on Mukesh's chest.

She was fast asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning it wasn't the sun streaming in through the curtains which woke Mukesh. He was having the weirdest, yet pleasantest dream, the sort you never wanted to stop. He could feel it, yet he couldn't see it, but for sure it was there... a tongue... lapping against his cock... a mouth... plunging down on his hardness, taking him deep...

"Wh... what?" Mukesh exclaimed as he woke out of his slumber and looked down at the lump in the quilt.

"Good morning, Mr Khan," came a familiar voice from under the covers.

Mukesh threw back the quilt to find a still naked Sophiya curled up in a ball, her face hovering over his glisteningly wet erection.

"Mukesh," she exclaimed, excitedly, "I thought you were never going to get up."

As if for emphasis, Sophiya pulled his cock upright then let it drop against his torso. Now you are up, I guess there's only one thing for it. With a wink and a cheeky smile, quickly before he could object, Sophiya climbed across his hips. She knelt over his erection, grinding her pussy against his wet shaft, using her own saliva to get her juices going.

She could still feel the ache down below from the previous night's hard fuck, but she wasn't going to give up the chance of a morning freebie, and she knew that the best time to persuade Mukesh to do something was as she fucked him. Sophiya had been awake for a couple of hours, thinking of nothing more. She knew how he had responded previously, but still she had to ask. It had been her birthday, and maybe, just maybe, he would allow her one more present.

Sophiya leant forward and planted a kiss on Mukesh's soft lips.

"You just lie there, darling, and let me take care of this little problem for you."

As she spoke, she ground her snatch against his outstretched erection. Then, with a smile on her face, Sophiya picked herself up again. She lifted on her knees, her pussy, gleaming with a mix of saliva and sweet juices, positioned high above his cock.

Sophiya locked her eyes onto her husband's. As expected, his gaze wasn't back up into hers. He was staring, right back at her sweet pussy. His gaze never wavered as Sophiya reached for his cock and held it straight up towards her slick sex, nor as she lowered herself, slowly, inch by inch, down towards his flagpole. They gasped in unison as his head entered her tight little pussy, his shaft following soon after as Sophiya lowered herself down to the hilt.