Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as Mukesh watched, Sophiya started to ride his cock. Slowly she rose, revealing inches of shaft beneath her pussy lips, then sank back down. Over and over, she repeated the same, simply smiling down at her husband as she worked his cock in and out of her snatch. Slow and steady, long strokes along the length of his shaft were soon replaced by a quicker grinding motion, then once again by the slow rhythmical riding.

Sophiya would pause from time to time if she felt her own orgasm building. This morning she wanted to have him cum first. It was essential that he came first. She knew just when to ask her question, with her husband on the brink of release. Even when Mukesh reached out with his hands, seeking purchase on her ample breasts, Sophiya was ready for it. She took his hands in hers, leaning forward and pushing his hands down against the bed.

"Naughty, naughty," she whispered, as she held his hands down, the angle of her back and outstretched arms now forming a triangle above his body. "I said I was doing the work, not you."

With that, and using her arms for balance, Sophiya started to ride him quickly, bouncing her pert ass up and down against his rampant cock, listening for his change in tone when moans became grunts, feeling for that point, the one just before he filled her with warm creamy jizz. It didn't take long, and as soon as she recognised the signal, Sophiya lowered herself down, sitting still on his cock.

The look in his eyes said it all. She was about to make him shoot his load and then she had stopped. Why? Had he done something wrong? Was this her way of punishing him? But, what for?

"Awww... did my little Mukesh want me to continue?" Sophiya teased, wiggling her ass from side to side as she sat atop his cock.

Mukesh said nothing.

"Just say yes and I'll have you cumming in an instant."

Again, Sophiya wiggled her hips, grinding her ass against his body. She was working his impaled cock with movements barely noticeable from the outside, but enough to stimulate his sensitive head. She listened closely as Mukesh started to breathe deeply. It was just a tease though. Sophiya took him as far as she dared, then once more sat still, and let her darling husband back away from the edge.

Confident he wasn't too close to cumming, Sophiya addressed him once more.

"Just say yes, Mukesh. That's all I ask."

This time Sophiya went a little further as she toyed with his manhood. It was only an inch or so, as, very slowly, she rose up and down on his cock. Mukesh moaned, half with pleasure, half with frustration, as he felt his release build again, closer than ever before to his release. Once again though, Sophiya's stimulation came to a premature end. He could feel her tight walls clamping down on his hardness, but without any movement there was nothing to push him over the edge.

"Is it a yes, Mukesh?"

He tried to pull his hands out of her grip, but Sophiya wasn't having any of it. She leant forward and pressed her hands harder down on his, holding him to the bed and smiling at her husband. Another wiggle of the hips.

"You wanna cum, don't you. You wanna spurt your manly seed inside my tight little cunt. All you have to do is say it... yes... just say yes."

"But, what's the question? If you ask if I want to fill you with cum, then I will always say yes, but I don't think that is the question. Am I right?"

"Do you love me, Mukesh?"

"Of course, I love you, Soph. Didn't I show you last night how much I love you?"

A warmth ran through Sophiya's naked body as she remembered the previous night. Oh yes, he had shown her, and boy how she had enjoyed it. Once more, Sophiya started to work his cock in her pussy, a little quicker this time, a little closer to his point of no return, but once more stopping before she went too far.

"I love you too, Mukesh... so much... but... but... but there's something I need."

"You need to feel me cum inside your insatiable pussy?"

"Mmmm... always," Sophiya replied, smiling, giving him those orgasm eyes for effect, "but, there is something else."

"The job?"

"Yes, the job. Please say yes, Mukesh."

As she asked, Sophiya bounced again on his cock, eliciting another panted moan from her husband. He was so close, yet she was not going to let him cum without an affirmative answer. Sophiya never expected it to be a simple yes, but she did have an idea up her sleeve on how to sway his decision making. The thought of it made her shudder, but she knew how much it meant to Mukesh, and if it got her what she wanted then she would let him fulfil his desire.

"But why?" Mukesh asked.

"I told you... I want the company... I want the interaction, with... with... with somebody who isn't us."

"I dunno, Soph."

Her heart bounced. It wasn't a no. It wasn't a yes either, but the fact that the door hadn't been shut in her face did give some hope. Would a little sweetener help move from a 'possibly' to a 'definitely'?

"Oh, Mukesh," she replied, this time bouncing enthusiastically on his cock as she spoke. "I knew you'd understand. I'll make it worth your while."

"But I haven't said..."

Mukesh gasped as he felt the first inkling of climax build in the tip of his cock. Once more Sophiya stopped, just at the wrong moment. As she sat still atop his cock, Mukesh could feel the intensity inside fade away to nothing.

"You know that fantasy of yours? What if you say yes to my job and I say yes to your fantasy? Would you let me... at least try and decide for myself if it gives me what I need?"

"What do you mean? What fantasy?"

Sophiya's heart pounded as she thought about what she was going to say. The whole idea scared and thrilled her in equal measure. He had hinted before at wanting to take her ass, and always she had avoided giving away her last opening. Now though... now she was offering herself to him. As she plucked up the courage, she started to move on his cock.

At first it was that slow grind of her ass over his manhood.

"Oh, I know what you long for," she continued, starting to slowly work him inside her tight pussy. "How you want to tie me to the bed and take my virgin little ass."

As if for effect, Sophiya gave a wiggle of her ass as she rose and fell.

"B... but..."

Mukesh was struggling to get the words out. It was partly the surprise at her directness--her ass was the one place she had never let him touch and now she was suggesting he could take it willingly—and partly the intensity building back in his loins. He was getting ever closer to cumming. Mukesh was breathing hard as Sophiya continued to work his cock.

"I'll let you, Mukesh. I'll even go and buy the ropes, but... all I ask is..."

"Y... yes, Soph..." Mukesh stuttered out between grunted breaths.

By now, Sophiya was moving quickly up and down on his shaft. Her own orgasm was simmering in the background, but her focus was all about giving Mukesh the relief he wanted. She could tell, from the almost pained grunts, that he was back on the edge. It was time to take him over, to feel the warmth inside as he emptied his balls. Sophiya released her grip on his hands as she picked up more speed, bouncing up and down on his cock until...

"Mmmm, Mukesh," she moaned, as a tell-tale feeling filled her insides. "I thought you were never going to..."

"... to say yes?"

"... to cum... to fill my pussy with your warm seed. I love you Mukesh. I promise you won't regret it."

There was a smile on his face. Oh yes, he was not going to regret it. Mukesh was already thinking about how he was going to fill her once more with his warm seed, and next time not in her tight pussy. He had his eyes closed, dreaming of the same, when a movement over his cock took him by surprise.

Once more, Sophiya was moving up and down on his shaft. This time though, the more she moved, the more he started to soften. He willed his cock to stay hard, but it never did, not straight after cumming. It didn't stop Sophiya though. She rode him all the way until he fell out, a dribble of creamy cum seeping out of her pussy along with his semi-soft manhood.

Still though she continued, this time sliding her snatch along his softening cock, using any last hardness to torment her now sensitive clit. She could feel her own climax approaching, and pressed down harder against his shrinking manhood, focussing solely on that little nub of sensitivity.

Sophiya was panting hard, but it wasn't quite enough.

She needed something more... she needed...

"Eat me," she mouthed down at Mukesh, climbing off his slick but limp cock.

Soon afterwards, a high-pitched squeal told that Sophiya had gotten just what she needed. It had been one hell of a birthday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a contented Sophiya who enjoyed a bite to eat before heading back home. This birthday had been the best. It had been a day which had never stopped giving. Now though it was time for Sophiya to make the most of her opportunities.

As she sipped her coffee, she promised herself that she would do it, just as soon as they got home. Job hunting, and shopping, were the order of the day. Job hunting to fill her heartfelt desire, and shopping to satisfy his deepest fantasy.

Yesterday she never wanted the day to end.

Today though... well, today she considered this as just the start.

To Be Continued