Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as quickly as Claudia had started, she stopped. Much to the disappointment of Kirsten, it was job done. Claudia had no intention of taking her sub to that special place, at least not yet. Her only intention was to get Kirsten going, to have her juices flowing, to slicken her up so the vibe would slide gently across her sex, to get her clit nice and hard so it nestled perfectly into the contours on the tip of the vibe.

"That's enough, my girl. Time to get dressed, as Phil's waiting for us downstairs," Claudia announced as she turned her attention back to the panties.

Slowly, Claudia pulled the panties up. She stopped a couple of inches below Kirsten's now slick sex to slip the vibe inside, then pulled them up high enough that they stayed in place but not so high that Kirsten noticed the hidden surprise. Instead, Claudia went back to the jeans, easing them equally as high up the young blonde's legs. She was ready... ready to finish the job off... ready to pull those panties and jeans all the way up... ready to see the look on Kirsten's face as she realised there was a little something tucked away inside her panties.

Oh, yes, the one thing Claudia did want to see was the look on her young lover's face. In one swift movement, Claudia pulled the mohair jumper all the way down, watching as first Kirsten's blonde locks appeared from within, followed by her half-closed eyes and finally a half-pouted mouth. It was the mohair which did it, or more to the point the way the soft fibres caressed Kirsten's hard nipples, like a thousand tiny tongues licking at her sensitive nubs. Every move of the soft fabric sent tiny jolts of electricity through her breasts.

Still though, Kirsten stood there with her arms in the air, waiting for permission to lower them. Permission didn't come. What did come though was a look of sheer surprise from the young blonde as Claudia pulled Kirsten's panties the remaining couple of inches upwards, pressing the vibe up against her lover's slick sex.

"Wh... what?" Kirsten called out as she felt the unexpected firmness against her pussy lips.

Kirsten shuffled a little, trying to work out what was inside her panties, but all she managed to do was work the vibe, or more to the point the contoured end of the vibe, deeper up against her clit. Kirsten had done half of the job for Claudia, so Claudia simply concentrated on the jeans, easing the pale denim fabric up and over Kirsten's pert ass, before pulling the jeans tight at the front and fastening them in place. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her young lover.

"You can drop your arms now," Claudia whispered, smiling back at Kirsten.

"What have you done? What have you put inside my panties?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just a little present. Now, put your shoes and socks on, we'd better get going. See you downstairs in a mo."

As Claudia headed off downstairs, Kirsten sat herself on the edge of the bed and reached for her socks. She gasped as she felt the hidden vibe slide against her pussy, those contoured lugs rubbing gently at her clit. Suddenly the act of putting on socks became a challenge as every little movement had the hidden toy slipping just a little further within her panties.

Would Mistress really notice if Kirsten slipped whatever it was out of her panties and hid it in her pocket? How would she know? Did she have time to do it?

"We're going, Kirsten," Claudia called out. "Better get a move on."

Well, that answered that one. Kirsten would have to live with whatever was inside her panties. If she kept her movements steady then it wouldn't slide around as much, would it? She donned her shoes, the trainers out of the holdall, then headed downstairs.

Halfway down the stairs, Kirsten suddenly stopped. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but the effect was instant. It had only been for a second, not even that long, but she was sure she hadn't imagined it. In that moment Kirsten felt a sudden jolt through her young body. Was it just the hidden toy rubbing up against her clit, or was it something else?

Kirsten set off again, pushing that strange feeling out of her mind, only for it to happen once more as she stepped off the bottom step and headed towards the cabin door. Once more she stopped suddenly, the tiny shockwave down below making her gasp. Was it every time she took a step downwards?

It had to be the hidden object inside her panties and the way it slid against her sex. There again, had she felt it slide? Kirsten knew she would have to tread carefully but didn't know quite what the trigger was, and hence how she was meant to avoid it. Her next few steps were very tentative, testing out her theory that going gentle was the way to avoid the sudden surprises. As she stood in the doorway of the cabin, Kirsten couldn't help but listen into the conversation outside.

"So, tell me, Claudi. Who is this Kirsty?" Phil was asking.

"What, Kirsten? Oh, just a friend," came Claudia's reply.

"A friend? You sure she's nothing more? She was parading around your place with nothing on."

"And you just happened to notice, Phil."

"Well, it's difficult not to when she's so young, so beautiful, and so hanging everything she's got over the edge of the balcony. Go on, you can tell me. Where did you find her, Claudi?"

"No secret, Phil. She's the one who found me this place. Well, it was really her partner, but Kirsten did all the paperwork. Turns out we just like the same things, and one thing led to another. Kirsten comes up here every now and again to spend the weekend. It's great having her around, even if she is a bit more... well, shall we say... revealing than us oldies."

"God, Claudi. You seem so happy. I should get myself a friend like Kirsten. Do you think she knows anyone?"

"Why don't you ask her. I'm sure she'll be here in a minute."

This time there was an audible gasp from somewhere in the shadows. As Claudia stressed the word 'here' she held her finger down on the remote control. This time Kirsten knew she hadn't imagined it. She heard the low buzz as the hidden vibe inside her panties burst into life for a few seconds, making the young woman grab hard at the door frame. It was for effect, and Kirsten had gotten the message. As the vibrations subsided, she closed the cabin door and headed over to where Phil and Claudia were sitting.

"Here she comes," Claudia continued, once more hitting the remote as she spoke.

Kirsten again stopped in her tracks, the sudden intensity inside her panties making her breathe heavily as she tensed up against the hidden vibe.

"You okay, Kirsty?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, yeah... just a little stiff. Did a bit too much yesterday, maybe," Kirsten replied, her words directed to Phil, but her gaze fixed on Claudia. She didn't need to say anything to Claudia. Kirsten's eyes said it all. What the hell had her mistress done to her? She remembered the love balls from that first visit to the playroom, but this was on a different scale.

"Claudi here, was just telling me about you and her. Isn't that right, Claudi?" Phil commented.

"Was she?" Kirsten enquired.

"Oh yes. How you helped with the sale of the cabin. How you love it up here in the country. How the two of you have so much in common," Phil continued.

"That's right, Kirsten," Claudia chipped in. "I was just telling Phil how you can't keep away from the place, and how happy it makes me to have you here. You know, he reckoned he should find himself his own companion... you know, somebody to spend the weekend with him at his place. What do you reckon, Kirsten?"

"Errm... I... I guess so," came Kirsten's reply, the young blonde not quite sure where the conversation was going.

"Oh look, Phil," Claudia continued, "I think you've embarrassed the young lady. What do you say, should we get off on our walk before she changes her mind?"

With that, the three of them headed off along the side of the lake. Claudia and Phil walked side by side, nattering away, with Kirsten walking on in front. As she walked, Kirsten could feel the movement in her panties, the hidden object sliding against her slick pussy, keeping her in a state of arousal but not enough to push her over the edge.

Contrary to her early ideas that slow, and steady, was the order of the day, Kirsten had now decided that a fast pace was the best course of action. She was intent on getting back to the cabin as quickly as she could, and before her mistress had any other mischievous ideas.

Kirsten still wasn't sure what Claudia had slipped inside her panties, but she imagined it must have been a vibrator of some kind from the way she had struggled earlier. The question on her mind though was not who was controlling it--it was obvious that Claudia was behind the whole thing--but more how Claudia was managing to control it. Was it on a timer or something? Was it triggered by impact? Was her mistress somehow pulling the strings as and when she wanted?

Kirsten glanced back at Claudia, expecting to feel the buzz inside her panties once more as her mistress stood there, sniggering. It never came. Claudia was engrossed in talking to Phil, and Phil... well all Kirsten could feel were Phil's eyes burning down on her tight jeans and pert ass. Could she blame him if he was staring at her cute ass? And if he was, he would like a little... Kirsten wiggled her ass suggestively as she continued to walk on ahead. She listened as best she could to the conversation behind.

"You and this Kirsty... are you a thing, Claudi? I saw the way she looked at you," Phil said.

"No, no, Phil... I told you, we're just good friends," came Claudia's reply.

"Friends with benefits from the way she was undressed this morning... and now... do you see the way she wiggles her ass? Is she always looking for attention?"

"Oh no, Phil... usually she's getting the attention rather than looking for it. I guess that's the benefit of being young and beautiful. Isn't that right, Kirsten?" Claudia raised her voice a little, hitting the remote as she addressed her young sub.

"You just can't resist a little attention, can you?" Claudia continued.

The vibe burst into life, this time more powerfully than before, stopping Kirsten in her tracks. Kirsten gasped. She found herself breathing heavily, trying her best to suppress a moan. For anyone watching, it looked like the young woman had a sudden need for the toilet, as Kirsten bent forward, held her legs tightly together and reached down with one hand, trying to move the vibe away from her clit.

"Are you sure your friend is okay, Claudi?" Phil asked, concerned at the way Kirsten had suddenly come to a halt in front of them, seemingly in a state of distress.

"Oh, yes, she's fine. She does this sometimes... get's a little carried away with herself."

"And is that how she hurt herself?"

"Hurt herself? Oh, I don't think she's hurting."

"But you said she had done too much the day before. Maybe we should head back to the cabin."

"Why don't you ask her?"

As Phil took the few steps towards Kirsten, Claudia released her grip on the remote. Immediately the low buzz stopped, and with it the stimulation. Kirsten stood there, breathing quickly, a flush in her young skin. She was scared to make any sudden movement in case the hidden vibe slid against her clit. Mistress Claudia had pushed her so close to the edge. It had taken all Kirsten's willpower not to give in to her orgasm there and then in the middle of the lakeside path.

"Kirsty?" Phil asked. "Are you sure you want to go on, or should we head back to the cabin?"

Kirsten turned towards their older guest.

"Y... ye... yes..." she stuttered, trying to catch her breath again. "Fine... I'm fine. Just one of my turns. They cum and go. With a bit of luck, I won't have another for a while."

Once again, Kirsten was talking to Phil, but she was aiming her eyes and pointed words towards Claudia. Was her mistress intent on making young Kirsten cum in front of their guest, or was she just intent on pushing as far as she could, keeping her sub on the edge until they were alone again? She had gotten very close this last time, and Kirsten knew it wouldn't take much to go the whole way.

"Let's go," Kirsten piped up, intent on deflecting any attention away from the arousal between her legs. She took a first step forward and felt the vibe slide against her now sodden pussy. She almost stopped of her own accord as she felt the contoured end of the toy caress her swollen clit. Instead, though, Kirsten blocked out the need to cum, striking up a steady pace as they headed further around the lake.

Her journey wasn't all plain sailing though. Twice more, Claudia decided to have some fun, once towards the far side of the lake and another time when they were close to being back at the cabin. Each time was the same. There was some remark from Claudia, slipped into idle conversation, followed by the gentle almost silent buzz of the vibe. Each time Claudia held Kirsten on the edge, no more, no less.

Mistress Claudia was the master of pushing her young lover to the point of no return but never crossing that boundary. She had her sub just where she wanted her, on the edge but never quite knowing if she would be allowed to cum or not. Kirsten knew better than to ask, though. If Mistress wanted her young lover to cum, then it would be alone in the cabin... surely that was her plan.

Imagine Kirsten's disappointment when they did get back.

"Well, Phil. That sure was a nice walk," Claudia announced. "I'd invite you in, but I reckon Kirsten here had better get on her way. Isn't that right, Kirsten?"

"Errm... well... yes... I guess I had better get going."

It wasn't at all what she had expected from her mistress, but the one thing Kirsten had learnt was that she never argued against Claudia. The day might not have reached the climactic ending she had expected, but at least she would be heading home with memories of that intense fisting, and always in the knowledge that there would be a next time.

Maybe Mistress Claudia had something in mind for Phil once Kirsten was out of the way. For the first time, Kirsten felt a little confused. She knew her position in Claudia's life--they were friends with benefits, even lovers, but nothing more--yet still it seemed hard to think that Claudia would be spending her time alone with another man. Was it Kirsten's right to feel put out by the idea that her mistress might have other lovers?

"Kirsten, why don't you nip into the cabin and get your things together. I'll get Phil here to unlock your car for you."

A confused Kirsten headed inside. Her bag was already packed, well just about, and she knew that the car keys were in her leather jacket pocket, so why was Claudia suggesting that Phil should open the car. Kirsten never noticed her mistress toss the remote to Phil, nor did she hear Claudia mention that the key was a bit temperamental and that he may have to keep pressing it to get it to work.

What Kirsten did notice though was...

"Aghh," Kirsten called out, grabbing hold of the banister at the top of the stairs as the vibe kicked into life.

It was a brief pulse, just a second or two, but enough to hit Kirsten hard right through her sensitive nub of a clit. No sooner had the pulse arrived than it stopped. Kirsten gathered herself and set off towards the bedroom. She barely made it halfway when the vibe burst into life again. This time there were three pulses in close succession, each for only a second or two, but so quickly together that they merged into one. Kirsten grabbed at the wall to steady herself as she bent over and clamped her hand down at her loins, waiting for the stimulation to pass.

Kirsten was breathing heavily when she did finally reach the bedroom. Quickly, eager to get everything together before the torment arrived once more, Kirsten grabbed her belongings and stuffed them into the bag. All she needed now was her coat which was hung up downstairs.

She picked up her holdall and at once dropped it as the hidden toy burst into life again. This time it was a single burst, much longer than before, the vibrations hitting her deep inside. There was no getting away from the hidden toy, and Kirsten found herself moaning out loud. She stood there, panting hard as she waited for the torment to pass. Already Kirsten could feel the pounding of her heart and that flush of arousal was back in her young skin. It had been a close one, Kirsten feeling her fires smouldering away inside, but not enough to become a raging inferno.

The torment did stop, and Kirsten headed gingerly towards the stairs. She could feel every movement of the hidden toy as it teased at her sensitive sex. Slow and steady was all she could manage as she started to descend, intent on not adding to her already aroused state. Kirsten only made it a few steps down when once more the vibe burst into life. She dropped her holdall, watching it tumble to the floor below, and grabbed at the banister, moaning out as the torment once again hit her tender sex. This time it didn't stop. Kirsten could feel her fires building in intensity as the vibrations continued to flood through her loins.

Already Kirsten was panting hard, her moans coming as gasped utterances between her ragged breaths. Still the vibe didn't stop, and still Kirsten's arousal built deeper and deeper, smouldering fires bursting into raging flames. Her legs were turning to jelly as she felt the first ripples of orgasm flood her petite frame. Still though the torment didn't cease. Scared of ending up the same way as her luggage had done, Kirsten slumped down onto the stairs, but all that did was force the vibe harder up against her clit. It was too much. Gasping for breath, Kirsten called out in a squealed moan as the big one hit. She screwed her eyes closed and let the wave of euphoria flood through her body.

Kirsten was so consumed in her climax that she barely noticed that the stimulation had stopped. She was panting hard as she tried to climb down from her high. From somewhere, appearing out of a cacophony of noise, came voices. At first, the voices were nothing more than mumbled sounds in the distance, but gradually they took on definition.

"Sure this is the right key, Claudi? I tried it long and short, but it doesn't seem to do anything," Kirsten heard Phil ask.

"Give it here, Phil. It must do something," came Claudia's response.

Claudia knew exactly what it did, but still, she couldn't resist hitting the button once more. Claudia smiled as he heard a tiny, squealed moan in the distance. Oh, yes, the remote was working. Then for effect, Claudia picked up Kirsten's jacket from where it hung downstairs and rummaged in the pockets.

"Silly me, Phil. Wrong key," Claudia announced, handing over the actual car key from the jacket pocket. "Try this one instead."

With Phil heading back outside, clutching at the actual car key, Claudia headed indoors towards the sound of that squealed voice. She stood there at the bottom of the stairs and smiled up at her young sub.

"All okay, Kirsten?" Claudia asked, picking up the discarded holdall.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," came an obedient reply as Kirsten struggled to her feet. "I think I had better get going now, before..."

"Before what, my little sub?"

"Before... before..."

Kirsten was lost for words as she struggled to the bottom of the stairs.

"...before... I get carried away again."

She looked her mistress in the eyes, then planted a soft kiss on Claudia's lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend. I love you Mistress, but can I ask you..." Kirsten whispered to Claudia, her voice tailing off just as Phil walked back into the cabin.

"Here you go, Kirsty," Phil commented, handing over the key. "The car's ready for you."

"Thank you, Phil. Has been nice meeting you," Kirsten responded.