Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Likewise, Kirsty. The pleasure's all mine. Maybe catch you again some time when you're up here."

"Errm... sure... that'll be--"

"--fantastic," interrupted Claudia. "What Kirsten means is that it would be a wonderful idea. She was only saying earlier how we should get to know the neighbours... that's if you're up for it, Phil."

"Well... I... I... dunno. Two's company and three's a... well, I'd just be getting in the way."

"Of course not, Phil. I told you we're just good friends, and friends need to look out for each other. What do you think, Kirsten?"

Kirsten's eyes once more told a tale, yet her response was a different one. She could feel her heart pound as she responded to the question.

"Yes, Mistress Claudia. It will be good to spend some time together, just like good friends do."

* * * * *

Moments later, Kirsten sat in the driver's seat of her car. Her holdall was in the boot of the car just as it had been when she first arrived. She closed her door, wound the window down and said her goodbyes to both Claudia and Phil. Kirsten was about to reverse away from the side of the house when Claudia leant forward towards the open window.

"Come back soon, Kirsten," Claudia whispered, making sure her words were only audible to her lover. Claudia placed a soft kiss on the young blonde's cheek, before continuing. "Now, was there something you wanted to ask me about?"

"Well... I'm... sorry, but I need to ask... are you and..."

Claudia placed another kiss on the young blonde's cheek, breaking Kirsten out of her train of thought.

"You mean me and Phil?"

"Yes... and all this just good friends piece. I don't mind, Mistress. I don't mind sharing you with..."

"Oh, my dear. He's really not my type. You should know that by now. Anyway, after the way you paraded yourself around, maybe I should be the one asking?"

"No, Mistress... no... not unless... unless you want me to..."

"Oh, Kirsten... you're the best. Promise you, we'll have more fun when you're up here next, but for now... well, I thought you might like something to remember me by."

As she spoke, Claudia placed her hand on the remote in her pocket. In one quick movement, she hit the on button, flicked the locking switch, and tossed the remote in the back of the car. A tell-tale soft buzz joined the hum of the car engine, loud enough for Kirsten and Claudia to hear but hidden from their audience.

"Drive safely, my dear," Claudia finished, pulling back from the window.

"Thank you, Mistress. I will," Kirsten replied, squirming slightly on the seat as the vibe got to work inside her panties.

With that, Kirsten made her getaway. She drove slowly down the country lane, her mind trying to concentrate on the road ahead, but her heart consumed with the torment between her legs.

By the time she neared the end of the country lane, she could take no more, at least she could take no more and continue to drive safely. Kirsten pulled over to the side of the lane and switched the engine off. It was silence but for the purr of the vibrator's motor, the shallow breaths of the young blonde, and the creak of the front seat as Kirsten started to rock back and forth, working the hidden vibe against her sex.

She was alone but had anyone been watching they would have seen the car rocking gently on its suspension as Kirsten worked herself into a sexual fervour. They would have even heard the scream, a note of carnal release through the closed windows, as Kirsten came.

Still panting, Kirsten looked in the back of the car for the discarded remote. It was nowhere to be seen. 'Damn,' she thought to herself, realising that the remote must have slid under one of the seats. She could spend the next half hour searching for it, or she could take the quicker approach.

Kirsten chose the latter. She undid, then peeled her jeans down, before putting a hand inside. The first thing to hit her was the wetness. Her panties were awash with sweet juices. Even her jeans were damp, such was Kirsten's arousal. Any other time, Kirsten may have lingered there for a moment and taken a taste, but in this moment the only thing on her mind was stopping the torment inside. Pulling the sodden gusset of her panties to one side, Kirsten removed the hidden vibe, gasping for a final time as she felt the contoured end graze against her sensitive clit.

She sat there for a moment or two, jeans pulled down to high thigh, wet panties on display, her eyes fixed on the purple vibe. It was a simple piece of silicone, yet it had caused so much torment during the day. Kirsten could have screamed at her mistress for being so devious, but then how could she be upset when she had cum so hard, and so often. Finally, Kirsten did succumb to a taste of her own juices, as she licked the vibe clean before tossing it in the back with the lost remote.

Rearranging her clothes, Kirsten once more set off on her journey home. Claudia had been right. She was leaving with the most pleasant memories of another weekend at the cabin.

As she pulled away though, she did wonder just what her mistress had in mind for the next time. Either way, Kirsten couldn't wait to get back.

To Be Continued.