Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say, Sophie, that you have the nicest butt I have ever seen. And that sweet snatch of yours... mmmm, I just can't wait to run my tongue over your soft folds. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Sophie?"

"Mmmm, yes please," Sophie managed to say as she imagined the feeling of her lover's tongue down below. She wondered. Would the touch of a woman's tongue be so different to her darling husband's? Would Claudia know exactly where, and how, to make her purr with delight.

"Oh, yes. That sweet little pussy is all mine, to taste, to tease, to torment, but you're gonna love it more once I've plugged that ass of yours."

"Wh... what?"

"Don't deny it, Sophie. I saw that plug in the drawer; the shiny silver plug topped off with a glinting ruby gem. It's gonna look so good sticking out of your ass, and it's gonna make your pussy all the tighter. Can you imagine how it will feel as I use my fingers on your tight little cunt? I bet you're already wet thinking about it. Shall I check?"

Without waiting for a response, Claudia stood up and moved a little further down the bed. She ran her hand across her Sophie's ass, stroking each firm cheek in turn, listening to the soft purr from her bound lover. As she did so, Claudia peered deeper between Sophie's legs. She didn't have to touch her lover's lips to know that they were puffy with arousal--a glint of slick juices seeping out from within did little to hide Sophie's excitement--yet Claudia couldn't resist taking a playful feel. She ran her hand down between Sophie's thighs, letting her fingers follow her lover's soft folds.

"Mmmm," Sophie moaned out as she felt the gentle touch of another woman's fingers on her aching sex.

As she followed the line of her lover's puffy snatch, Claudia applied a little more pressure, easing Sophie's outer lips apart. Immediately, Claudia felt her lover's slick juices coating her fingertips as she worked her way deeper inside.

Sophie gasped as she felt the first touch along her inner most folds, Claudia's fingers running across her opening. Then, as soon as she had started, Claudia removed her fingers, brought them up to her mouth and licked at the slick juices with her tongue.

"Mmmm, so sweet, so tasty. I'm going to enjoy that pussy of yours... just as soon as I've..."

Claudia was already heading over to the drawer where she had found the ropes. She removed the plug and the bottle of lube, then headed back to the bed, once more kneeling down at Sophie's side.

"Look what I have," Claudia addressed her bound lover, a huge smile on her face. "I bet you love to feel your pretty little rosebud stretched tight around this little toy. Am I right? Do you like to have your little ass plugged?"

The look in Sophie's eyes said it all.

"You have, haven't you?" Claudia asked, waiting for a response which never came. "You haven't? Just like the ropes, you've never used this plug, have you Sophie?"

Nervously, Sophie shook her head.

"I bought them as a treat for Mukesh. It is his fantasy to take my ass, but... but... but I don't know. Will it... hurt?"

There was a pause as Claudia considered how to respond. Maybe she should untie her young lover, leaving this kinkier side of her lovemaking to Sophie and her husband. There again, Sophie was so nervous about the whole idea, and Claudia did have a soft spot for her. Many times, when her own husband was alive, Claudia had enjoyed having her ass taken, so she knew how good it could be. She also knew how the first time could make it great or put you off forever. Would Mukesh have the patience to ease his darling wife into the world of anal sex? Would it be better if Claudia, herself, was the one to start young Sophie on that very journey?

"I have an idea, Sophie," Claudia addressed her young lover. "You trust me, don't you?"

"Yes... yes... of course."

"Well, I can't fuck your tight little ass. Well, not unless you have a strap-on also hidden away."

"A strap-on?"

"Don't worry, Sophie. I'm just teasing you. What I can do though is to show you what it feels like to take something up your ass... to take this little plug. Then, when Mukesh wants his way with you, you'll have an idea what to expect. What do you say? Would you like to try? We can always stop if it's too much."

There was a silence in the room which seemed to last forever. Claudia was at the point of returning the plug to the drawer and suggesting they had that long-forgotten coffee instead, when Sophie finally responded.

"Yes, please. Plug my ass, then finger my pussy. Make me cum bound to the bed... but please... please be gentle."

"I will, I promise you... I will."

Claudia placed a gentle kiss on her young lover's forehead. She could feel Sophie quivering on the bed, such were the young woman's nerves. Claudia sat herself at the other end of the bed, right between Sophie's spreadeagled legs. She glanced at the young woman's snatch, then down at the plug. It wasn't such a large one, but even so, Claudia knew they took a little getting used to... and plenty of lube.

Sophie jumped as she felt the chill of lube against her snatch.

"What's that?" Sophie asked.

"Shhh, don't worry. Just a little lube. It'll make things easier."

As she spoke, Claudia started to run her fingers through the lube, working it closer and closer to Sophie's rosebud. She had said she would be gentle, and that was just what Claudia was doing. She ran her fingers across Sophie's snatch, listening to her lover purr when Claudia neared Sophie's pussy, feeling her lover stiffen as Claudia reached her back passage. Slowly and surely, Claudia turned her focus to that virgin rosebud.

At first, she simply rimmed the opening with her fingers, making sure Sophie was used to the touch. The more Sophie felt the touch around her ass, the more she started to relax, and the more Sophie started to relax, the more Claudia started to work her finger closer to her bound lover's tight sphincter. With her fingertip, Claudia started to work the lube up against her lover's opening.

"Ughh," Sophie groaned as she felt Claudia press her finger against her opening.

"Relax Sophie, just relax," Claudia encouraged as she continued to work the lube and her fingertip up against Sophie's opening. She could feel it start to give but would need a little help to make it comfortable. "You're doing so well. Now, as I work my finger into your beautiful little ass, I want you to push down on it... like going to the toilet. Trust me, it will relax your opening and make it easier. Can you do that, Sophie?"

"I... I... ughh."

Claudia wasn't waiting for an affirmative. She continued to work her finger against Sophie's opening, feeling the tip start to slide inside her lover's tight ass. It was slow going, and from the way Sophie stiffened, Claudia wasn't sure the young woman was enjoying the attention.

"Push for me, Sophie. Push down against my finger, feel it slip into your tight little ass."

At first there was no response, the discomfort of having a finger probe at her backside consuming the young woman's mind. Slowly though, Sophie did start to push down against the invading digit, and as she did, she felt Claudia's finger slide inside her ass. Claudia couldn't see it, but Sophie had a smile on her face as she felt her lover's finger push beyond her sphincter. She had done it. Sophie had given away her anal virginity, and she couldn't think of anyone better to give it to.

Claudia didn't sit still. Having worked a finger inside her young lover's ass, she started to ease it in and out, working the lube deeper inside, feeling as Sophie's tight opening began to relax. Sophie's groans abated as she got used to the strange feeling down below. It was no longer painful, no longer uncomfortable. In fact, there was something surprisingly enjoyable about the way Claudia fingered her ass.

Sophie barely moaned when Claudia started to add a second finger, easing her opening wider. She could feel the stretch as Claudia's fingers widened out, but the gentle movement from Claudia's hand outweighed the discomfort from the pressure.

Then, to the disappointment of the bound Sophie, Claudia removed her fingers. Where she had gotten used to the feeling of fullness in her opening, Sophie now felt empty. She needn't have worried though as, she didn't know it but, her ass was about to be filled with something more than the two fingers.

Claudia lubed up the bulbous end of the plug and lined it up against Sophie's rosebud. Slowly, Claudia eased the tip up against her lover's opening.

"Aghhh," Sophie called out, her pained groan coming more from the chill of the metal plug rather than any sort of pain.

"Now, you remember the score. As I ease the plug into your opening, you push down against it. You'll take it easily."

Claudia was right. It wasn't a particularly large plug, but even so, the feeling was going to be very strange for the first time. With a slow yet firm semi-circular movement, Claudia worked the tip of the plug up against Sophie's opening. Claudia smiled as she watched her lover's opening stretch out around the toy, her asshole widening with every push of the plug.

Before long, Sophie was panting as she felt the stretch increase.

"Too... too... big," she moaned as Claudia continued to work the plug firmly up against her ass.

"Push for me, Sophie. You're nearly there. Push back against the plug."

Sophie stiffened her body, trying as best she could to push back against the toy. Her pants were becoming pained moans as still the plug widened out in her darkest opening.

"Can't... can't... ca... ughh."

Sophie's complaints had been cut short as she felt the plug go beyond its widest part. As it did, the pressure in her opening subsided and she found herself pulling the plug into her ass.

"You did it, Sophie. Do you feel it in your ass?"

"Y... yes... so full... so full."

As if for emphasis, Claudia gave the plug a gentle twist, bringing a soft moan from the young woman. Then, as promised, she turned her attention towards Sophie's sweet sex, starting to work her fingers through a mix of lube and love juices as she delved deeper into Sophie's soft folds. By the time Claudia sank a single finger into Sophie's pussy, her young lover was purring with delight, so much so that the bang of a door downstairs barely registered. It was only when a man's voice called out, that the couple did react.

"Soph... I'm home," he called out.

"It's Mukesh," Sophie called out, panicking. "He can't... can't... find us like this."

Claudia was one step ahead. She had already withdrawn her fingers--Claudia couldn't resist though taking a lick at the young Sophie's sweet juices--and grabbed her clothes off the bedroom floor. Claudia could hear footsteps down below, the sound of shoes on that marble floor, heading towards the back of the house. She glanced down at the bound Sophie, whose eyes pleaded to be untied, but Claudia knew there wasn't time.

As she heard the footsteps come back towards the front of the house, Claudia snuck out of the master bedroom, and slipped herself through one of the other doors on the landing. It was another bedroom, this time filled with storage boxes. She pulled the door to, leaving a tiny gap through which to watch and listen, then waited, her heart pounding.

The footsteps were softer now, as if Mukesh had removed his shoes, but most definitely coming up the stairs. Mukesh called out once more, and this time Sophie responded. From her vantage point, Claudia could see Mukesh as he neared the top of the stairs. She froze, hardly breathing, when Mukesh stopped on the landing, and appeared to look right towards where Claudia was hiding. Claudia was praying he hadn't seen her. Teasing a young welcoming colleague was one thing, but Claudia didn't fancy having to explain to her husband why she was ravaging his wife.

"Mukesh," came a most seductive voice from the main bedroom. "Bet you can't guess what I'm doing."

It was a life saver. Drawn on by his wife's suggestiveness, Mukesh headed off into the master bedroom. He was out of sight, but not out of mind. How would Mukesh respond when he found his wife bound spreadeagled to the bed, with a crystal topped plug in her ass? The words were a little muffled, but Claudia could just about make them out.

The moment Mukesh walked into the master bedroom, he stopped in his tracks. In his mind he had imagined Soph to be lying suggestively on the bed in one of her skimpy nighties, or even naked, or perhaps she was playing with herself as she waited for him to come home. What he never imagined was that he would find her secured to the marital bed, naked bar for a jewel topped plug, and red ropes tied around wrists and ankles.

"Surprise?" Sophie called out as she tried her best to strain her neck back towards her darling husband. "I told you, didn't I? I told you I would give you... my ass. Tonight, Mukesh... tonight's your lucky... oooh... mmmm... Mukesh!!!"

Explanations could come later, but for now, the opportunity was too much for Mukesh. Within moments it wasn't just Sophie who was naked in the bedroom. Mukesh had positioned himself right between Sophie's spreadeagled legs, just as Claudia had done so only minutes before. If he was surprised at how his wife had gotten herself into this precarious position, or even why she was already so wet, he didn't let on. Mukesh was more interested in that plugged ass, and his rapidly raging hard-on.

"Mmmm," Claudia moaned as Mukesh wiggled the plug in her ass.

"You did this for me?" Mukesh asked.

"For you, Mukesh. Take me, Mukesh. I want to feel your cock in my ass as you fuck me."

A groan filled the house, followed by a squeal and, in her mind, Claudia knew that it wasn't the plug which was filling her young colleague's cute ass anymore.

Slowly, carefully not to make any noise, Claudia started to dress as she listened in to the carnal moans coming from close by. Bra, dress, then... damn! Claudia cursed to herself as she realised, she had left her panties in the master bedroom. All she could think was that they must have got pushed under the bed which was why Claudia had not noticed them. If that was the case, then hopefully Mukesh would not have noticed them either. There was no going back for them now.

Slowly, Claudia opened the door of the room she had been hiding in. She glanced across the landing. The door to the marital bedroom was half closed, and by the guttural chorus from inside the two would be so engrossed in their lovemaking that it would give Claudia the chance to slip away. Claudia exited her hideaway and tiptoed towards the stairs.

Claudia paused and glanced into the master bedroom through the gap in the door. A smile came across Claudia's face as she watched the goings on inside. Sophie was still bound to the bed, but now had company in the form of her husband Mukesh. He, just like his wife, was naked, his body angled upwards between her outstretched legs, using his arms to support his upper torso as he plunged his cock into her... once again Claudia smiled. It wasn't her pussy he was fucking, was it? What Claudia had started, Mukesh was finishing, and at the same time Sophie would truly be able to say she was no longer an anal virgin.

To the sound of her young colleague's increasingly passionate moans, and the grunts of Sophie's husband, Claudia made her way down the stairs. She slipped her sandals on, and as she did, she heard Sophie call out in pleasure from upstairs. Was she cumming already? Was she truly enjoying having her ass taken?

Claudia found herself listening, drawn towards her young lover's ever passionate moans. As she did, she could feel her own arousal down below. Claudia knew she should be getting out of the place, leaving the two of them to their marital bliss, but she was transfixed to the sound of Sophie's climax. Without thinking, Claudia had her hand up inside her dress, her fingers rubbing furiously at her now wet pussy, keeping time to the lovemaking upstairs.

As Sophie moaned in the bedroom, Claudia panted in the hall, her breaths coming short and fast as she felt her own fires build. She knew better than to call out, but already Claudia could feel her own climax building. Sophie screamed out above, and in unison Claudia felt a wave of pleasure fill her body, her fingers sodden with love juices as she came.

Any other day, Claudia would have continued, working herself into a carnal fervour as she searched for the big one. This wasn't any other day though. Claudia could hear Sophie screaming in pleasure, could hear Mukesh grunting with release, and knew they would soon by climbing high. It was better she was gone before they came back down again.

Claudia slipped out of the front door, careful not to make a noise as she closed it behind her and headed home. It had been one hell of a Friday night, and Claudia could only wonder what Monday would bring when the two of them got back to work.

* * * * *

Monday morning seemed to take an eternity to arrive. All weekend Claudia had been wondering whether she had ruined what had been becoming a most enjoyable relationship. She half expected to find a note on her desk explaining why Sophie had left her job, or why Mukesh had asked her to leave. Instead, though, what she found was a neatly presented package on her desk, wrapped in shiny pink paper, and finished with a pretty ribbon. On the outside was a small envelope. Claudia's heart pounded as she opened the envelope and read the card inside.

'Thank you, Claudia. Thank you for everything. Just returning what you left behind in case you need them for next time.'

Beneath the words was a little hand drawn kiss, in red pen like the most seductive pair of lips, and the initials PTO. Claudia turned the card over and gasped as she read the other side.

'Nearly forgot, what about that strap-on you mentioned?'

Next time? Strap-on?

Claudia looked out across the office, expecting to see a playful Sophie smiling back at her. She was nowhere to be seen though. Claudia was confused. What had Sophie meant about the next time and why the strap-on? Was this just one of her little jokes?

They had come so close to being caught by her darling Mukesh, and then she had given him her ass anyway. Surely Sophie wasn't going to risk it again. Was she?

To Be Continued