Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 10

Story Info
Have you ever fucked another woman... with your cock?
7.4k words
4.52
6.1k
7
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2023 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

This is a tenth part to the series. Although it is self-contained from a story perspective, I would recommend you read the earlier chapters as there will be references which make more sense if you have read the earlier parts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It had been one hell of an evening for Kirsten.

The plug in her ass had taken proceedings in a most unexpected direction.

The drinks in the book shop, and the order to expose herself, had added an element of surprise, and the thrill she so often desired.

The way her mistress had made her cum on the balcony had taken the whole thing to another level... providing ample reward for her good behaviour.

Now, snuggled up naked under the lightest of duvets, alongside her mistress, it was another set of emotions which filled the young blonde's mind.

Kirsten could feel her last twinkling embers of delight; endorphins still running through her petite frame, dissipating more and more as every minute passed. All good things come to an end, and as pleasure faded to memory, another emotion was taking its place.

Kirsten was happy... happy with life... happy with her mistress... happy to just be here.

There was something else though. Much as she tried to ignore them, Kirsten was awash with questions, each tumbling around in her mind, each hoping to find its companion answer.

"Mistress?" Kirsten asked. "What about Sophie?"

Claudia spread her arm, an open gesture to her younger lover to come close. It was a gesture which was quickly accepted. Kirsten placed her head on her mistress' chest. Immediately, Claudia wrapped her arm around Kirsten's petite frame, and held her tight. A warmth of contentment spread over Kirsten as she felt the rise and fall of Claudia's soft breasts beneath her face.

"Sophie?" Claudia asked, her question softly spoken.

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten replied. "You said you would tell me about Sophie."

"What would you like to know?" Claudia responded.

Kirsten thought deeply about what she wanted to know. Sophie had intrigued her and confused her in equal measure. Was that what she wanted to know, or was it more to understand her mistress' intentions? Was that meeting as innocent as it was portrayed to be?

"Mistress," Kirsten started. "Who is she... what does she want... what do you want?"

"I see," Claudia replied. "Yes, I said I would tell you about Sophie, and that I will... but first... let me ask you... what did you want?"

The reply was instant.

"Mistress... I wanted to please you... I wanted to make you happy... I wanted to do anything you intended of me?"

"Anything?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Mistress... absolutely anything... no limits... just ask," Kirsten replied.

"Oh, my little kitten, that I will... but not now... now I want you to drop the whole mistress thing. I want your honest response, not the response you feel you need to be giving."

"But... Mistress," Kirsten replied. "I mean... Claudia... I was being honest. What I said is what I want."

"And back then?" Claudia asked.

"What... back in the book shop?" Kirsten replied with a question of her own.

"No... no... back when we first met. Tell me Kirsten. What was it you wanted back then?" Claudia clarified.

For a moment, Kirsten went silent. It was a simple question, but what actually was the answer? What did she want when she originally met her mistress?

"I don't know," Kirsten replied. "Back then I didn't know. I wasn't looking for anything. It was just... well... opportunity arose... and I guess... well... I guess I wanted to find out more, about you, about me, about what life could be like. I had Jack... but was Jack the life I really wanted?"

"And was it?" Claudia asked, the question rhetorical in nature.

The answer came by way of a soft sensual kiss.

"I think you know it wasn't," Kirsten replied, placing a second kiss against Claudia's lips.

"Then, my darling Kirsten... you have your answer," Claudia replied.

"Yes... I have my answer... but, what about Sophie?" Kirsten asked.

"That's what I mean... you have your answer. Sophie is you. Back then you didn't know what you wanted, but you found an opportunity... and that's just where Sophie finds herself. She's married, and I'm sure she's not looking to change that, but sometimes you have to explore a little, to find the real you... and at this moment she is exploring, just like you did."

"And what do you want of Sophie?" Kirsten asked.

Claudia laughed.

"Oh, my darling. I don't want anything of Sophie. She needs to make her own mind up on what she wants, just like you did. That's why she wanted to meet you... to find out a little about what it might be like."

"And did I help?" Kirsten asked. "Did I give Sophie what she wanted?"

"You were wonderful, Kirsten... as you always are... but Sophie will have to answer that one," Claudia responded. "I guess she needs to decide for herself what it is that she is looking for."

"And if she does?" Kirsten asked. "If she decides she wants to find out more?"

Claudia pulled her lover in close.

"Then... Kirsten... then I will ask you what you would like to do," Claudia answered.

"Ask me?" Kirsten replied, confused why she would have a say in the matter.

"Oh yes," Claudia responded. "If I am to ask you to teach the young Sophie, then I want to make sure you are happy to do so."

"Me... teach... Sophie?" Kirsten asked, her question coming out as a series of single words rather than a coherent sentence.

"That's what she wants, you know. That's what she asked of me... to teach her... to show her just what it is like... to let he feel like you feel," Claudia answered.

"But what about her... husband... Munesh, was it?" Kirsten asked.

"Mukesh," Claudia responded.

"And what about your Jack?" Claudia added. "He didn't stop you wanting to find out, did he?"

It was true. Inadvertently it was Jack who had started this whole relationship. The only difference was... well... Kirsten and Jack were friends, close friends, but hadn't tied any knot, nor were they likely to do so.

"And if she doesn't?" Kirsten asked.

"Then, you have done what was asked of you. You have shown her what life with a mistress could be like, and she has made her decision. Either way, whatever Sophie chooses, you will always be my special one. I hope you know that... Kirsten."

"I do, and I love you, Mistress Claudia" Kirsten responded, nestling her face once more down against her mistress' soft breast.

"Would you allow me to show you just how much I love you?" Kirsten added.

For a moment there was silence. Kirsten lay there, wondering if she had said the wrong thing. She had never known her mistress hesitate at the idea of being pleased. To be honest, she had never had to ask whether her mistress wanted pleasing. Always it had been Claudia who gave the commands, and Kirsten who dutifully followed... to the letter... without complaint. Was this the issue? Had Kirsten overstepped the mark by asking, rather than waiting to be asked.

Finally, it was Claudia who broke the silence.

"Have you ever made love to another woman?" Claudia asked.

"Of course, Mistress... with my fingers... with my tongue," Kirsten replied, an excitement in her tone.

"I meant... have you ever made love... with your cock? Have you ever properly made love to another woman, Kirsten?" Claudia added.

Kirsten was confused.

"But... Mistress... I don't have a—"

"Cock?" Claudia interrupted, finishing off her lover's statement. "I know you don't have a cock, but would you like one, and would you then like to fuck me with it?"

Kirsten didn't respond. From her resting point, she gazed up at Claudia, wondering just what her mistress had in mind.

"Bottom drawer," Claudia added. "Go on, take a look."

It was the second time in a day that Kirsten had been told to take a look. The first time had been in her own bedroom and had revealed a certain jewelled plug which had filled her ass for most of the evening. This time... well... this time was in her mistress' bedroom and seemed even more obscure than the former.

The look on Kirsten's face must have said it all.

"Go on... bottom drawer... you can't miss it," Claudia repeated, releasing her lover from her grip, and pulling back the thin duvet.

Kirsten practically jumped out of the bed and bounded over towards the chest of drawers. She stood there for a moment, running her eyes down each drawer in turn. There were two small drawers at the top, then three larger ones. As her eyes reached the bottom drawer, Kirsten found her heart beating fast in anticipation. She glanced back towards her mistress, as if looking for confirmation that this was the right set of drawers.

It was a rhetorical request given that there wasn't another obvious chest in sight. What Kirsten saw was the only encouragement she needed. Her mistress was staring back at her naked frame, intently watching her every move.

Kirsten smiled.

Quickly, Kirsten turned back towards the chest of drawers, and the job in hand. It was too good an opportunity to miss. Already, Kirsten knew what she was going to do, and just the thought made her excited. Kirsten gave a little shimmy with her ass, then, like earlier that evening, spread her feet apart a little. It wasn't quite as far as on the balcony, but far enough for what she had in mind, and far enough to provide a little extra balance as she readied herself.

What followed was a single slow movement. Instead of crouching down to explore that bottom drawer, Kirsten simply bent over, pivoting at the hips. Lower and lower, she leaned forward, thrusting her ass back as she went.

By the time Kirsten had finished, she was not far off being bent double, and most definitely she was putting on a show for anyone who may be watching. That was the question. Did she still have an audience? Kirsten took hold of the drawer handle for balance. She strained her neck and looked backwards around the side of her legs.

There was no mistaking where her mistress was staring. Oh yes, there was an audience alright, and for sure, Kirsten found herself smiling back. Did her mistress notice, and which particular set of lips was Claudia focusing her attention on? Kirsten had a fair idea it was the vertically aligned smile between her legs which had grabbed her lover's attention, rather than the more traditional equivalent.

Much as she enjoyed putting on a show, before long, Kirsten's thoughts went back to her mistress' suggestion. Had she ever fucked another woman, with her cock? What exactly was hidden away in that drawer? Kirsten couldn't resist it anymore and pulled the drawer open. This time it was her turn to stare.

What had grabbed the young blonde's attention?

Was it the lengths of red rope?

Was it the soft cuffs?

Or... was it... was it...

"Mistress?" Kirsten asked, pulling what could only be described as a soft black harness out from its hiding place, and turning back to face Claudia.

"You found it," Claudia replied, a beaming smile on her face.

Kirsten just stood there. It was a process of elimination and nothing more. There were cuffs, there were ropes and there was this. The first two were obvious, and this... well, Kirsten wasn't quite sure what it was, and why it was somehow related to the idea of her having a cock. Was it just a game? Was the real idea to get the cuffs and rope out and be bound once more? It wouldn't exactly be a disappointing option if it was.

"I did?" Kirsten asked.

"Well... most of it," Claudia replied. "There should be a bag of attachments to go with it. Maybe that's in the drawer above."

Moments later, Kirsten stood there clutching the harness in one hand, and a silky black bag in the other.

"Yes, that's it," Claudia added. "Come on... don't be shy... bring it over here."

Kirsten walked back over to the bed. She handed both bag and harness over to Claudia, then took a seat on the edge of the mattress, waiting for whatever was to come next.

"You know... I was going to use it on you, my dear?" Claudia continued.

"You were?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh yes... I was going to have you be like Sophie... from that night in her bedroom... you know... face-down... spreadeagled... a pillow under your hips... cuffs around wrists and ankles... ropes holding you tight... your ass plugged... your pussy waiting to be taken... taken by me... and my cock..."

As she spoke, Claudia tipped out the contents of the bag onto the bed. Kirsten could only watch as her mistress worked her way through the dozen or so dildos which had just landed in a heap. There were short fat ones, long thin ones, smooth ones, knobbly ones, some straight, others shaped just like the real thing. What each had in common, just like the butt plug from earlier, was a wide round base.

After a little deliberation, and with a smile on her face, Claudia put all bar one of the dildos back in the bag, dropping the latter onto the floor at the side of the bed. It just left a single toy; an eight-inch-long ribbed affair, slightly curved along its length, with a bulbous head just like an actual cock. The only thing separating it from the real thing was the lack of a pair of balls dangling at one end, and an attached body.

"So, my dear Kirsten... have you ever fucked another woman with your cock?" Claudia asked, handing the dildo over to her lover and watching as Kirsten ran her fingers along the entire length of the rubber phallus.

Kirsten looked at her mistress, unsure of what to say. In the end, she just shook her head.

"Come on then," Claudia commented, "or maybe I will change my mind and fuck your pretty little ass..."

"...with the biggest of the lot," Claudia added, winking as she spoke.

It was enough. Kirsten wasn't ready to have her ass fucked, especially not with something that size; the biggest dildo wasn't any longer than the one her mistress had chosen but was at least an inch greater in girth. It put that plug to shame.

"Harness first," Claudia suggested. "Like that thong you prefer to wear... legs in... triangle at the front... do I have to show you..."

Kirsten made sure her mistress didn't have to show her anything. She was one step ahead of each instruction. It was, as had been suggested, just like an oversize pair of knickers, albeit ones which didn't really cover anything much at all, and ones with Velcro fastenings everywhere you looked; one at each side at the top, and four smaller ones at the front, the latter equally spaced out around the edge of a rubber ring. Kirsten smiled as the penny dropped.

A rubber ring, ready to accept her waiting cock.

A strappy harness, waiting to be fastened tightly in place.

An eager young woman, about to be transformed, ready to fuck her waiting lover.

By now there was an excited vigour in the way she stepped into the harness, pulled it upwards, and tightened it until it sat snuggly against her petite frame. It was just like her beloved thong. From the triangle of soft fabric at the front, a single strap ran between her legs then up between her ass cheeks. That one vertical strap met a similar single horizontal strap just above hip level, the latter adjustable with a fastening on each side. With a quick pull, Kirsten adjusted the harness until it sat snuggly over her hips.

There was no hesitation in what followed, nor any waiting to be told what came next. It was obvious just what Kirsten was meant to do. She loosened two of the Velcro fixings at the front of the harness, allowing the rubber ring to hang free. The dildo was a snug fit, but carefully Kirsten squeezed it into place, rotating it until the natural curvature married that of the real thing.

Moments later, the transformation was complete. The dildo was held firmly in place as soon as Kirsten retightened the Velcro fixings on the front. Kirsten stood there, staring down at her new appendage. Oh my god, this was something else. Against her petite frame, standing proud, was a rubber cock, the length of which she would have fantasised about in those days prior to meeting her mistress. If her Jack had one this size, and knew how to use it, then maybe Kirsten wouldn't have fallen for temptation... but then again, if she hadn't fallen for temptation, she would never have met Claudia.

Kirsten couldn't resist running her hand up and down the length of her rubber phallus, intent on massaging it harder still, if that was even possible. She'd used dildos and vibrators before—many may deny it, but how many hadn't at least tried—but there was something so different about this one... about how it stood to attention, pointing upright in front of her... about how it never wavered from it's one purpose... never softened... never drooped... just stood there proud and long.

"Ahem," Claudia commented from her vantage point on the bed. "Yeah... my little angel has a cock now... and looks fucking fantastic... but, if you don't mind me saying... you'll look even better with your cock shoved where it's meant to be... if you get my drift. Are you going to just stand there admiring yourself, or are you going to fuck me, like the animal you know you want to be?"

As she spoke, Claudia opened her legs, and ran her fingers over her sex, feeling the softness of her bush beneath her touch. She smiled as tingles of excitement shot inside. Just watching her lover's transformation had gotten Claudia all excited, to the point that she could feel the arousal in her puffy lips. Already she could feel that hint of dampness beneath her fingers, and that ache of desire deeper inside, that ache which longed to be quenched, and quenched quickly.

"That is..." Claudia added, "assuming you're up for it, my girl."

Claudia giggled. As she teased her lover, Claudia gestured seductively as if she was stroking her own erect shaft. Of course, the young Kirsten was up... that was the one thing you could guarantee with a strap-on... you'd be up for as long as you wanted, or as long as your lover could take.

"Oh, and if you do a good job, I just might let you fuck Sophie as well. It's what she wanted, you know... to be fucked with a strap-on... or at least, that's what she told me. Now, are you up for it?" Claudia continued.

The words were like a rag to a bull.

'Not up for it. I'll give her not up for it,' Kirsten thought to herself, pushing her usually submissive nature to one side. 'I'll show my mistress just what it's like to be fucked, and then I'll show that Sophie too... just wait and see... you asked for it... now you're gonna get it, every single inch of it. And... if it's animal you want... I'll give you animal too.'

Kirsten jumped onto the end of the bed. Her strap-on cock bounced enticingly in front of her with every movement. She knelt there, staring at her mistress' pussy, a mischievous look in her eye.

"And... Mistress... do you think I'm up for it?" Kirsten asked.

Kirsten never waited for any response. She hadn't even finished the question before she was leaning forward, inching closer and closer to her mistress. Oh yes, Kirsten was definitely up for it. The only question on her mind was whether her mistress was up for taking it?

There was only one way to find out.

Claudia gasped.

Their lips met, but it wasn't the touch of that kiss which had surprised Claudia, nor was it the warmth of naked flesh against naked flesh. What had grabbed Claudia's attention was the firmness of that dildo as it nudged against her mound. Oh god, just the feeling of hardness down below had Claudia desperate to be taken... and taken now.