Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could do was lie there, eyes closed, breathing deeply as she came down from her high. When finally, she stirred, the first thing Claudia saw was a glistening strap-on hovering right in front of her. Claudia's gaze slid upwards, across that snug-fitting harness, up to a smiling Kirsten.

"Was I a good girl?" Kirsten asked, smiling back at her mistress.

The animal had gone.

Kirsten had once again reverted into her usually more submissive character.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day, Claudia, as promised, dropped Kirsten back off at her place on the edge of town. They stood on the doorstep whilst Kirsten unlocked her front door. She turned towards her mistress and planted a soft kiss on Claudia's lips.

"Will you come in, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

"Not this time," came a disappointing reply. "I need to get going."

"Then... thank you, Mistress," Kirsten responded, keeping her voice low in case of being overheard. "Thank you for a wonderful weekend."

"No... no..." Claudia replied, taking her younger lover by surprise. "I'm the one who needs to be saying thank you."

"You?" Kirsten enquired.

"Oh yes... you surpassed yourself, my dear Kirsten... I saw a new side to my little sub, and I liked what I saw... oh, and yes... you are goddam wonderful with a cock."

Kirsten felt the warmth in her cheeks as she blushed. She wanted to say how much she had enjoyed wearing the cock, but she felt better of it. That night she had been given permission, and now she was back to being the dutiful little sub.

"Thank you, Mistress... I love you, Mistress," Kirsten finally replied, planting another soft kiss on Claudia's lips. "I guess... well... all good things..."

"Come to an end?" Claudia finished.

"If that's what you want..." Claudia added, "but what I say is... the end of one chapter is simply the beginning of the next... assuming you want a next?"

The smile on Kirsten's face said it all.

"And... I promise... the next will be back at the cabin," Claudia added.

"Can't wait," Kirsten responded, an excitement in her voice.

"And then..." Claudia started.

"Then what?" Kirsten interrupted.

"Then you can give me your answer," Claudia responded.

"My answer?" came a quizzical response from Kirsten.

"Oh yes... surely you haven't forgotten what you asked me... last night... before you fucked me with so wonderfully that cock of yours? Now, if you'd excuse me, I'd better be going."

With the parting words still tumbling in Kirsten's mind, she watched her mistress drive away. What exactly had Claudia meant by giving answers? The question was obvious, but the intended answer was not so clear.

Three little words.

That's what Kirsten had asked.

"What about Sophie?"

To be continued